Big Bang Theory Season 03 Ep. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny came way too soon and just as she was climbing the pinnacle to another orgasm, Leonard came; he too came way before he wanted too. The two of them lay in each other's arms, everything seemed a little off, Leonard started up, "How about that? I finally caught a break."

Penny smiled and giggled, "Uh huh!"

"You know how they say when friends have sex it can get weird?"

She nodded, Sure."

"Why does it have to get weird?"

She let out a long sigh, "Pbbt, I don't know."

"I mean, we were friends and now we're more than friends. And we're whatever this is. But why label it, right? I mean--- it is what it is and--."

"Leonard?"

"Yeah?"

"It's weird!"

He nodded, "Totally."

The following day the guys are at the comic-book store and Sheldon is arguing with Howard. Leonard comes in and Howard calls out, "What are you doing here."

"What do you mean; it's comic-book night."

Raj cut in, "Yeah but seeing you final hooked up with Penny, we though you two would be having bouncy naked yum-yum night."

Leonard smiled at him, "There's more to life than sex, Raj."

Howard scoffs, "Okay who had Leonard flames out in 24 hours?"

Sheldon raised his hand, "I did,"

Leonard was getting pissed, "Nothing flamed out. We don't have to have sex every night."

Howard stepped in again, "You don't have to, but it's highly recommended.

"Nothing is wrong, the sex was just fine."

Howard continues, "Just fine, oh dude, the fourth Harry Potter movie was just fine."

Leonard let out a grunt, "I'm not saying it was bad. I'm just saying it wasn't great."

"Okay, you mean it wasn't great for both of you? Because we can totally see it not being great for her, am I right?"

"To tell you the truth, I think we were both a little--I don't know. All I know is, it wasn't the way I dreamed it would be.

Later that evening they are all in the apartment, Leonard just brought the food in. he yells out, "Sheldon, dinner's here."

Sheldon goes berserk when he finds out Leonard changed Thai restaurants and Leonard stops him, "Trust em, this new restaurant will be just fine."

Howard chuckles, "You are the authority on just fine." Both Raj and Howard crack up and start laughing.

Leonard looks to them, "What's that supposed to mean?"

Raj whispers in Howard's ear and he smiles, "Exactly, not bad, but not great." They both start laughing again.

Penny looks to them confused, "What are they talking about?"

Leonard shakes his head, "I don't know."

Sheldon breaks in, "I know. As I'm sure you're aware--."

Leonard stops him, "Dut! Dut-dut-dut-dut!"

Sheldon is taken aback, "If that's Morse code, that's terrible. As I was saying, you and Leonard had a disappointing sexual encounter. Well earlier this evening, Leonard characterized it as, "Just fine!" So what you're seeing is a continuation of the mocking that followed."

Penny was horrified, she rolled her eyes, packed up her Thai food and stood up, "Okay, yeah, well, I'm just gonna go eat my dinner elsewhere. Maybe an airplane headed for a mountainside." She hurried out and ran to her place.

Leonard hopped up, "Penny, wait, aah!" He stopped and turned to Sheldon, "What is wrong with you?" He ran out to catch Penny.

She turned to Leonard as she sat down on her sofa, "Ugh, I am so embarrassed."

He came in, "Please don't be mad."

In a high squeaky voice she bellowed out, "What did you tell them?"

He stammered, "Nothing, nothing bad. Just that last night was fine."

She had a hurt look on her face, "Fine? You said it was fine?"

He tried to explain, "Yeah, it's a perfectly good word. You put it in front of "wine" or "dining" and you've really got something." He was losing it quickly, closing the door he turned back to her, "Okay, well, let me ask you this, how was last night for you?"

All of a sudden she got defensive and standing she crossed her arms, "It was---okay."

Now he was hurt, "OKAY?"

She tried to explain, "Yeah, it's a perfectly good word. I mean, you put it in front of "dokay" and you really got something." He nodded really hurt and she came over to him, "All right, let's not overreact. A lot of couples, it takes time to get to know each other's rhythms. Learn what the other person wants and likes."

He felt better, "So you've been through this before?" She shook her head, "No, never!"

He looked down and really slow he replied, "Okay-dokay!"

She really felt bad and she saw he was crushed, "You know, I think this is one of those things where talking about it is not gonna make it better. Want a glass of wine--Okay?"

He nodded, "So much!"

She hurried to the kitchen and tried to justify things, "See, we should've done this last night, you know? Have a little wine, take the edge off."

He cuts in, "Actually, ethyl alcohol inhibits electrical conduction in the nerve cells and stimulates reuptake receptors of inhibitory neurotransmitters like gamma-aminobutyric acid."

She stood there stunned by what he said and very quietly she replied as she handed him a glass, "Don't talk. Just drink!"

Back in the other apartment Sheldon was trying to figure out what he said wrong. He finally figures it out and just then the three of them heard a cricket chirping. Sheldon and Howard argued forever on what kind it was and they made a bet on what kind it was. They spent the next two hours racing about, trying to catch the cricket so they could determine who won the bet.

Back in Penny's apartment, Leonard and Penny were making out like crazy. He pulled his tongue from her mouth, "More wine?"

She exhaled deeply, "Hit me!"

They finished all of the wine and started in on the peppermint schnapps. They were both three sheets to the wind and they both were chuckling uncontrollably and Leonard snickered out, "What are we drinking now?"

Penny giggled and in a high voice replied, "Peppermint schnapps!"

He took a whiff of it, "Why would you buy peppermint schnapps?"

She giggled again, "Because I like peppermint and it's fun to say "schnapps." They both chuckled again, took a big swig of the clear liquid and she chuckled again, "Leonard?"

He snickered, "What?"

She giggled once again, "Schnapps!"

He started laughing, "Schnapps, you're right, that is fun."

The three guys finally captured the cricket on the stairs and put it in a jar till morning.

Leonard couldn't hold his liquor and was now vomiting in the toilet. Penny came in and looked over him, "Oh sweetie, you really can't hold your liquor, can you?"

He pulled his head out of the toilet and looked up at her, "I'm okay, just a little mouthwash and then I'm going to tock your world.

She looked from Leonard and them the toilet and she lost it and began vomiting in the sink. This caused Leonard to start again in the toilet. They passed out on the bathroom floor and slept there till morning.

The following morning the other three were in the cafeteria at the university. Leonard stumbled in with a huge hangover. They had the cricket and decided to take it to Professor Crawley, the leading expert in Entomology. It was there he confirmed Howard's assertion that it was an ordinary field cricket, Sheldon had lost the bet.

That evening Sheldon entered the apartment lobby holding the comic-book he owed Howard in the ill-fated cricket wager. He met up with Penny there and after a little back and forth Sheldon grabbed him mail, "Penny, I'd rather not talk about it."

She sorted her mail; "Well, if it makes you feel any better, I'm not feeling so hot either. "

He looked to her, "Why would that make me feel better?"

She looked to him, "I don't know, empathy? I'm just saying that you're feeling upset about something with Howard and I'm upset about something with Leonard."

He scoffed at her, "Yes, yes the disappointing sex. That's an inexact parallel. You and Leonard can always return to being friends. Where I can never return to a state in which Wolowitz has not bested me like Mrs. Riley's chicken."

She looked confused, "What's Mrs. Riley's chicken?"

He looked to her once again, "A chicken that was owned by Mrs. Riley."

She was getting upset, "Okay, forget the fucking chicken."

He shook his head, "I wish I could."

She caught on, "No, no. you may be right about me and Leonard. I mean we can always go back to being friends."

He was getting frustrated, "I just said that--This conversation has started to circle, meeting adjourned." He entered his apartment. Leonard was on the computer googling ways to satisfy Penny better. Seeing Leonard he closed the door, "Hello."

"Hey, what's going on?"

"Oh, you'd like to catch up on the events of the day, all right. Well, there was a half-hour wait at the bank to get into my safe-deposit box. I was forced to talk to Penny about your sexual problems. And, oh, yes, in a moment filled with biblical resonance pride wenteth before my fall causing my Flash 123 to goeth to Wolowitz."

"Wait a minute, "You talked to Penny about our sex life?"

"Leonard, it astonishes me how you continually fixate on the trivial. I lost a bet to Wolowitz!"

Leonard stood up, visible upset now, "You're saying you talked to Penny?"

"Yes!"

"Interesting!"

Sheldon shook his head, "Hardly!"

He turned to run over to Penny's, "Excuse me."

"Have I crossed some sort of line again?"

Leonard blurted out as he slammed the door behind him, "Little bit!" He knocked on Penny's door and she answered it, "Oh, hey!"

"Hey, what did Sheldon say to you?"

"Not a lot. That we always have the option of going back to being friends."

Leonard was stunned, "Is that what you want?"

"I don't know. I mean, you have to admit, things seemed simpler when we were just friends."

He was crushed, "I guess."

"It would take the pressure off."

He nodded, "I would, wouldn't it?"

She nodded too, "So we'll just be friends."

He looked into her bright green eyes, "Good, good!"

She leaned in, "Come here!" She gave him a hug and they broke the hug and stood d there looking at one another and all of a sudden they were all over one another. They kissed deeply, their hands were all over one another and they both were moaning loudly as Penny backed into her apartment, taking Leonard with her. He broke the kiss and reached for the door to close it behind him, he blurted out, "Okay-dokay!" He took her by the hand and nearly dragged her to the bedroom. He quickly removed her loose fitting top and bra. Dropping to his knees he slid her shorts, panties and flip-flops off. He pushed her to the bed and in lightning speed stripped and joined her on the bed. He thought to himself, "Okay Leonard, you read a lot today about pleasing a gorgeous woman, you have one shot at this, don't blow it!"

Penny wrapped her arms around him and let out a moan of delight when she saw how aggressive he was. She closed her eyes and let him have his way with her and boy was she ever glad she did.

Leonard was on fire, he was happy she had her hair up in a ponytail. This left her neck exposed and he started there. He nipped and sucked and licked at her exposed flesh. He smiled when he felt her skin perk up with goose-bumps and felt her shiver. He increased his attack and work on both of her delicate eyes and she was moaning by the time he moved to her mouth. He planted a hot kiss on her lips and was surprised her tongue came out to meet his. They swapped spit and sucked and nibbled on one another's tongue and lips. When he broke the kiss and began planting several hot kisses all along her jaw and downward, Penny was panting and grinding her pussy against his hipbone and thigh.

Penny knew she made the right decision when she kissed him at the door and pulled him into the apartment. She just hoped he continued his active foreplay, she was not disappointed.

Leonard slipped down and began peppering her shoulders and upper chest with the same intensity. His hands were active too, playing softly with her full, firm tits. He reached them with his mouth and nipped at the tender flesh, but avoided her gorgeous nipples and equally nice aeroules. His fingers were brushing against them as he sucked on the flesh of her tits.

Penny was becoming inpatient and grabbing his head, she tried to guide his mouth to her aching tips. She finally won out as she threw back her head and moaned loudly through open mouth. "Oh my god Leonard, you're a completely different guy tonight. I could never call this just okay today, your mouth is magical, just don't stop,"

He pulled his mouth off of the straining tip and looked up into those gorgeous green eyes of hers, "I have no intention of ever quitting Penny!"

She smiled down at him and clearing her throat, she groaned out, "You just did!" She grabbed his head and forced it back to her dripping nipple. She closed her eyes and arched her back when she saw and felt him resume his attack on her tits.

Leonard knew he was exactly where he wanted to be forever, but knew better than to say that out loud to her. His tongue joined the action as he flicked it back and forth, side to side increasing the suction of his lips and pressed even harder into the stiff buds. His hands were sliding up and down her squirming legs as he occasionally brushed across her fat, wet cuntlips. His mouth was watering just thinking about sucking her pussy. In doing that, he covered her stiff peaks with even more saliva.

Penny let out a groan of frustration when he abandoned her tits and moved downward. She didn't want him to stop, but just knowing where he was headed, she encouraged him. She let out a sigh when she felt his fingertips capture her stiff nipples and continued his assault on them while his lips and tongue ventured southward.

Leonard stopped twisting and pulling on her nipples when he heard her let out a loud grunt and an even louder moan. He started again when Penny's hands came up and closed over his fingers and groaned out, "Don't stop Leonard, you're not hurting me, I love having them played with roughly!"

His mouth was now poised just above her wet pussy. He inhaled her intoxicating scent and his cock grew even stiffer, just imagining it sliding in and out of that luscious pussy in a little while. He wasn't going to blow this, he wanted his cock to claim her and make it a place for him and him only. His mouth finally arrived and he had to concentrate. He wanted to lick her and suck her and make her cum over and over again, but at the same time, he wanted to keep his hands on her tits and drive her excitement to a fever pitch before that happened.

Penny was hyperventilating, just anticipating what his mouth was about to do. She desperately wanted to force his mouth down there, but he was doing so well on his own, she was going to allow him to do what he was doing at his own pace, but not for much longer, she couldn't hold off much longer.

Leonard let a stream of his hot breath bath Penny's pussy. He drew in a breath and once again inhaled her scent. He licked his lips and plucked one of her fat lips between his lips. He traced the outer and inner edge with his tongue and sucked it a little harder. He tugged at it and it sprung back when he released it. He felt her shiver and he went in and did the same with the other lip. When he released the second one, he dipped down and drove his stiffened tongue into her bubbly inner walls of her pussy. He was amazed at the tantalizing flavor and it was his turn to moan out. He went back for more, going as deep as he could and he held her hips steady as he felt her begin to buck and squirm against his mouth. He swept his tongue upward and as soon as he came in contact with her sensitive bud, she let out a high-pitched shriek and started cumming. He lapped up the large amount of fluid she released and he sucked and drank it down and went in for more.

Penny was squirming about; her entire body was glistening in a layer of sweat as she raced towards a second orgasm. She spread her legs wide and then wrapped them around his back, trapping his head. She did this over and over again. She rolled her head about on the damp pillow; her long blonde hair was slowly coming undone from the ponytail she had it in.

Leonard released her pussy; his face was smeared with her juices. He slid up and once again began playing with her even stiffer nipples. He was rougher now, drawing first one and then the other one deep into his mouth. He gnawed at it, using tiny nips with his teeth until she groaned out in pain and pleasure. His hand was down below; finger-fucking her with two and then three fingers. He slammed them into her faster and deeper, his thumb rubbed at her clit as he did this and he groaned out in pain and pleasure as Penny raked her long nails down his back.

Penny grabbed him by the arms and pulled him up to her. She kissed him with such intensity that when she tore her mouth from his she was gasping for breath. She loved the taste of herself on his lips and tongue and wanted more. She kissed him again, this time she licked at his lower lip and chin. She ran her fingers through his hair and crushed his face to hers.

Leonard's cock was aching and needed to feel her wrapped around him. He reached down and gripping his cock, he swept it up and down her cleft. He smiled when he saw her eyes widen and she bit down on her lip, "Put it in Leonard, oh please put it in and fuck me, fuck me like you never fucked anyone before."

He kept his eyes locked on hers and shoving forward, he felt the heat of her pussy envelope his cock and those muscles clutched at his cock as he slowly slid deeper into her.

Penny's mouth was open wide, as she tried to suck as much air onto her lungs as she could. Her legs came up and locked ankles together. She thrust upward trying to make greater contact with his cock. She giggled out, I would say what you are doing is fine, but that would be a lie, it is way better than okay too." She let out a grunt and wrapped her arms around him neck as she hugged him harder to her.

He kissed her and pulling back smiled down at her, "So tell me Penny---." He thrust hard into her and did it couple of times. He slowed again when he felt her clamp down on his cock, "Do you still want--." He pumped in and out a few times really fast and smiled down at her as he grabbed her legs and pulled them from his back and pushed them back, her knees now beside her head, "To be just friends?" He kissed her hard and holding her legs in place, her pussy was exposed to his onslaught, he started fucking her as hard and as fast and as deep as he could go."

Penny rolled her head from side to side; her hair was undone now and covered her pretty face. She let out a grunt and screamed out, "Oh fuck me Leonard, don't stop, I'm there again, please, please, cum with me. I want to feel you fill me with your hot cum, don't stop, I love how you fuck me!" She grunted out in a gasp, "No, no friends, more, I want more of you and your unbelievable lovemaking!" She dragged his head down and shoved her tongue deep into his mouth.

Leonard was close, so close and he wanted her to cum before he did. He planted her legs on his shoulders and holding on to those luscious legs just behind the knees; he pumped in and out as hard as he could. He felt her clench at his cock with her pussy muscles and she bathed his cock with her juices. He smiled knowing he had made her cum three times. He started cumming, he came like never before and he even got light-headed. He released her legs and fell against her, their sweat covered bodies clung to one another. He rained tiny kisses all over her face and neck.

Penny couldn't stop giggling, she was as weak as a new born kitten, but she was completely and utterly satisfied, "Mmmmm I'd have to say Leonard, that was okay-dokey!" She burst out onto laughter and felt his cock slip from her and she groaned out. She kissed him again, "It is Friday, can you spend the night? I don't want to let you go, and I'm wanting a repeat performance in the morning and one other thing."