Big Bang Theory Season 06 Ep. 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,213 Followers

Bernadette scooted forward and her head was just below her mother's. She reached up and pulled her down and she kissed her mother with so much passion, it took both of their breaths away. She let out a loud groan when Mike reentered her and sank his cock deep in her tiny body.

The four of them fucked like wild animals and it grew hotter and hotter as they watched one another. Sally was the first to cum; she squeezed Howard's cock and bathed his cock in her juices. He was close to cumming and he pulled out of her and urged her onto her back.

Sally reached up and stroked his cum coated cock and licked her lips, "Come on Howie; shoot your load, all over my face and tits with your hot cum. I'll let Bernie lick it up if you do a good job."

Howard let out a grunt and started cumming like never before. His cum blasted from his cock and thick ropes of cum shot out covering her face and heaving tits.

When Mike saw this, he was pissed and excited. He first thought it was rude to cum all over his wife's face, but at the same time, it was the most erotic thing he ever saw. He lost it and started to pump his load in his daughter's fertile womb. He pulled out and finished cumming all over her heavy tits and neck.

Bernie let out a squeal and started cumming as she felt her father filling her with his hot cum. She lapped at the cum that shot out and hit her chin. Her face was covered with Sally's face as she licked the cum Mike deposited there and she caught on quickly and sucked at the cum dripping from her cheek and chin.

Howard and Mike staggered away from the two women and flopped down on the sofas and watched their women lick each other clean. Both of their cock grew stiff before long and slipping back to the floor, they claimed their own women and fucked long into the night, cumming again all over their faces again and watched them lick one another clean again.

Sally staggered to the bathroom to shower, taking Bernie with her. When they came out, Sally in a robe and Bernie in a large fluffy towel, they sat down beside their men who already dressed and Sally turned to Mike, "Now about that fishing trip. Bernadette and I are coming along with you two, but I doubt if there will be much fishing going on. I do expect you both dropping your line in us both and hopefully catch an orgasm or two." She giggled, kissed Mike, "Come on stud, time for bed, we have a fishing trip to plan.

Back in Amy's apartment, she loved having Sheldon fawn over her. He took her temperature; made her hot tea and when he suggested rubbing Vicks Vapo-Rub on her chest she perked up. She immediately unbuttoned her flannel nightgown and bared her chest. She waited for him to apply the rub and she he did, she let out a groan and forced his hand lower and she nearly came when he brushed over her exposed nipple. He finished way too soon and this left Amy with an even higher temperature.

The next several days Sheldon took care of her, reading to her and nursing her along. Bernadette came over with some medication, but Amy told Bernie she was over her illness, but was faking it, she liked being taken care of by Sheldon.

Bernie told her it wasn't right and Amy agreed. "I'll tell him tonight I'm better and he can leave."

Just then from the bathroom Sheldon called out, "Where is your bath thermometer?"

She called back, "I don't have one."

After a few minutes he called out to her, "Amy, would you be strong enough to bathe yourself or do you need my help?"

She turned back to Bernie and had a sly smile on her face, "I'll tell him tomorrow." She jumped up and began unbuttoning her nightgown, "Momma needs a bath."

Bernie let herself out and Amy entered the bathroom. She dropped her nightgown and climbed into the steamy water naked. She settled down and allowed Sheldon to sponge bathe her. She groaned out. "It would be more soothing if you lost the sponge and just used your hands. She nearly came from the washing Sheldon gave her and when he washed between her legs, she squeezed his hand and wouldn't let go till she experienced a tiny orgasm, sending tremors though her entire body.

He dried her and put her to bed, she knew she had to tell him tomorrow about getting better, but still, she loved the attention.

Howard and Mike faked going on a fishing trip and ended up at an Indian casino shooting dice.

Sheldon returned to Amy apartment the following evening, after work.

Amy was on the sofa, a blanket across her body, "Oh, Sheldon, am I glad you're back. I've taken a turn for the worse. I think I'm gonna need another bath."

He stood over her, "I'm surprised to hear that. You seem the other day, I was concerned that you weren't recovering, so while you were sleeping I took a cheek swab and had it cultured in the lab."

She sat up; she knew she was in trouble, "Oh?"

He handed her a paper, "I got the results back. Have you developed any of the following symptoms? A growing nose or perhaps a warm sensation in the trouser region? Also known as full-blown, Liar, Liar Pants on Fire."

She sat up, "Alright, all right. But I really was sick at the beginning. It's just been so nice having you take care of me.'

He sat down beside her, "It hurts that you would lie to me, Amy. I thought our relationship was based on trust and a mutual admiration that skews in my favor."

She looked down, "I feel terrible I did this."

"It pains me to say it, but I think some form of penalty is in order so as to discourage this type of behavior in the future."

She threw up her hands, "I suppose that's fair. What do you suggest?"

"You know, it's a tad old-school, but my father was not one to spare the rod when my brother would sneak into his truck and drink his driving whiskey."

She took a deep breath and a hitch in her voice, one of excitement and she replied, "Are you saying you wanna spank me?"

He nodded, "I don't want to, but it looks like you left me no choice."

She put her hand to her mouth, "Oh my, that's true!" And in barely a whisper she continued, "I've been a very bad girl."

He looked at her, "Are you prepared to receive your punishment?"

She had a sly smile on her lips and she nodded, "One second, I wanna put on some music."

He took off his jacket and looked at her, "Why?"

"I don't wanna disturb the people next door while you discipline me." She hit the remote and some soft soul music began playing."

He turned and patted his thighs, "Very well, then, get over my knee, let's begin."

She stood and leaned over and bit her lower lip and held her breath." Sheldon reared back and his hand came down on her butt."

She chuckled out, "Oh, my!"

He called out, "Excuse me; you're not supposed to be enjoying this."

She licked her lips and grabbed the hem of her nightgown and pulled it up, baring her ass and exposing her glistening pussy to his gaze, "Then maybe you should spank me harder."

He felt a tingling in his crotch, "Maybe I will." He reared back and slapped her bare ass harder.

She let out a shriek and after several more slaps, she groaned out, "Oh yes, Sheldon, harder, spank me more."

He did and before long he stopped and began sliding two and three fingers up into her pussy and he continued to slap her ass. He found this stimulating and felt his cock growing stiffer by the moment. He pulled her panties off and ran his hand all over her bare ass and every couple seconds, he'd slap her again and loved how her lily white ass turned beet red. He pulled his cum soaked fingers from her pussy and began tickling her butt hole. He shoved harder and it opened and he sank his fingers into her ass. He pulled her up off his lap and in one quick movement, drew her flannel nightgown off her flushed body. He tore at his pants and getting them open, he pushed them, along with his jockey shorts down to his ankles.

Amy knew what was coming next and she threw her leg over his and sank her wet pussy down onto his cock. She rode him at a furious pace and came after just a few thrusts up and down on his huge cock. She knew she was the luckiest of the ladies in the group, knowing Sheldon was blessed with the largest cock.

Sheldon was obsessed with Amy ass and pawed at it as he lifted and lowered her body on his cock. He shoved two fingers back into her puckered hole and shoved them in deep as he continued to pump his cock in and out of her pussy.

He rolled her off of him and tore off his shirt and t-shirt and now naked, he turned Amy over onto her belly and pulled her up onto her knees. He grabbed his slick cock in his fist and parting her ass cheeks; he found her asshole and shoved forward. It was extremely tight and finally the ring gave way and the head popped it. He held it still as Amy let out a loud grunt, "I'm still upset you lied to me Amy, I think this is proper punishment, what do you think?"

She let out a grunt, "Oh yes Sheldon, I've been a very, very bad girl and I think you should do with me as you please." She dropped her head to the arm of the sofa and when she felt his hand slide between their bodies and play with her clit, she exploded, covering his hand in her juices. She pushed back, taking more of his cock into her ass.

Sheldon loved how her hot ass accepted his cock. He started off slow and slowly picked up the pace. He fucked her ass, pushing it in deeper and deeper and before long, his swollen nuts were slapping her ass. He wanted to cum, but at the same time, he reveled in the feeling and he slowed to make it last longer. He played with her tits, and clit; he gathered her long silky brown hair in his fist as he picked up the pace. He fucked her ass for well over fifteen minutes, slowing every time he was on the verge of cumming.

Amy came so many times, she lost count and she was so weak, her legs finally gave way and she collapsed to the sofa, but she found Sheldon following her, pinning her to the sofa as he continued to fuck her ass raw.

Sheldon was covered in sweat, he was appalled by this, but at the same time it turned him on ever more. He heard a gurgling sound come from Amy's throat as she came yet again and he lost it. He started filling her ass with his huge load. He nearly blacked-out he came so hard, he pumped his load into her ass and it caused Amy to cum again.

He was breathing heavily as he clung to her sweaty body. After several minutes, his flaccid cock slipped from her ass and he rolled off of her. He pulled her to a sitting position, his cum oozed out of her ass, wetting her sofa. He cradled her head on his chest, "No more lies or you'll get the same again, do you understand Amy?"

Amy nodded and a smile crossed her lips, she was already dreaming up an even bigger lie, she wanted this again and again.

*****

This is the end of episode 10. The story once again doesn't reset, but follows the story line of the series.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,213 Followers
12