Big Bang Theory Season 07 Ep. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

Raj threw his head back and his hands came up and ran through her long, thick golden blonde locks. He tipped her head back and looked into those gorgeous blue eyes of hers. "If you want more than just this Bernie, you better stop now. You're giving me the best blow-jobs I've had in a very long time and I don't wanna spoil it by cumming in your mouth."

She popped off his cock and giggled, "Oh don't you worry Raj, if you can do it more than once, I wouldn't mind a mouthful of cum. Maybe after you fuck me and make me cum, really, really hard, I'll make sure to swallow all you can give me." She stood up and pushed the dress down off her ample hips and now naked, she knelt down on the sofa, facing away from him. Her long blonde hair cascaded down her back. She tossed it over her shoulder and smiled back at him. "I've always seen how you stare at my ass. How about you put that big fat cock in my pussy from behind? I love being fucked this way!"

He was on her in a flash. He pushed her knees apart and knelt down on the edge of the sofa cushion. He gripped his cock and ran it up and down the thick, tight lips of her pussy and pushing forward, he watched them part. He sank deep into her pussy and couldn't believe the heat she generated. He placed his hands on her hips and drove deep into her cunt. He gathered her long hair in his hand and pulled back on it. He forced her head to turn and he planted his dark lips on her cherry red lips. They kissed like long lost lovers as he parted her lips and dueled with her tongue. He picked up the pace and slipped his hand between her legs and uncovering her clit, he began plucking away at it. He wanted greater contact with her and slipping out of her, he pulled her upright and rolled her over, laying her flat on her back. He gathered up her short, shapely legs and pushed them back, nearly bending her over in two. With her knees beside her head, it left her pussy completely exposed; gripping his cock, he shoved forward and her pussy nearly sucked him inward. He sank deep into her and when his nuts rested on her luscious ass cheeks, he began moving. Slowly at first, but picking up speed and driving in as deep as he could with every downward thrust.

Bernie wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down to her lush body. She loved having his firm, hairy chest crushing her tits against him. Her hair was a total mess now, covering her face, neck and upper chest. She swept it back and captured his mouth with hers. She drove her tongue deep into his mouth and let him suck at it. She slipped it back and began thrusting it into his mouth at the same quick pace he was fucking her at. She broke free from his grip and wrapped her tiny legs around his thick waist. She scissors them over and over again, driving upward, trying to make him go deeper, if that was possible. She tore her mouth from his and buried her face in the crook of his neck. She screamed out, "Now Raj, I'm cumming, cum, cum with me. I need to feel you shoot your hot, potent sperm in me. I need it, now you mother fucker, CUM NOW!" She kicked at his back with the heels of her feet and arching her back, she let loose a thick coating of her cream. She bathed his thick, dark cock with her cum. She finally was experiencing the orgasm she so sorely needed. After the disappointing sex with Howard, she was finally satisfied. She released his body, uncurling her legs from around him. She pushed him off of her and she climbed off the sofa and ran from the room called back to him, "This was a mistake Rajesh, please get dressed and go. I need to be alone!" She slammed the bathroom door and turned on the shower and took a hot shower until the water turned cool. She dried off, slipped into a fluffy flannel nightgown and curled up in bed. She was ashamed of what she did, especially after the turmoil Howard was going through, but she wasn't totally sorry. As she drifted off to sleep she thought about Raj's thick stiff cock and with her fingers playing lazily with her pussy, she drifted off to sleep, dreaming about how good it felt to have a strong orgasm.

The next morning Sheldon was still upset with Leonard, but when Leonard offered him a ride to work, he accepted. Sheldon went on and on about how he couldn't trust what Leonard told him and by the time they got down to the front door of the apartment complex, Leonard had enough of his wining and left without him.

He went back to his apartment and waited for Amy to come and drive him to work. As Amy got to his floor, Penny was just leaving her apartment. She saw Amy, "Oh, hey, what are you doing here so early?"

"Driving Sheldon to work."

She groaned out, "So he's still mad at Leonard, huh?"

"He's mad at you too. He says you're the succubus who led his friend astray."

Penny's jaw dropped open, "I don't know what "succubus" is, but it has "suck" in it, so that can't be good."

Just then Sheldon came out of his apartment, "I thought I heard you out here."

Penny called out in a louder voice, "Hi Sheldon!"

"He locked his door and turned towards her, "You don't get a "hey", you get a "hmm,"

"Come on, don't be like that." She stepped over to him and gave him a sly wink, "We had so much fun together the last couple of months."

"You're right; it makes your betrayal all the more devastating."

She tipped her head, "Sheldon..."

He cut her off, "I let you buy feminine hygiene products with my supermarket club card. Do you have any idea the kind of coupons I'm going to get in the mail now?"

Amy cut in, "Sheldon, you fight's with Leonard. Penny's got nothing to do ..."

He cut her off too, "Careful, Amy. The friend of my enemy's girlfriend is my enemy."

She stared him down, "Really?"

"Yes, you're either with me or against me."

She had him now, "You want to take the bus to work?"

He knew she had him, "Maybe there's a third option." They headed down the stairs and Amy turned to Sheldon, "FYI, I had a doughnut for breakfast, you jerk!"

The next day, the group was at the Cheesecake Factory for dinner and Raj spoke up, "So...couldn't help but notice none of you RSVP'd to my murder mystery dinner party."

Leonard had a smile on his face, "Oh yeah, we were meaning to do that."

"No you weren't, because it was a week ago and nobody came! So if you want to solve the mystery of who stabbed Koothrappali in the back with a weapon of indifference, it was all of you."

Amy spoke up, "We're sorry, Rajesh."

Bernie added, "Maybe we can do it next week."

Howard chuckled, "Whoa, we're not that sorry."

Raj frowned, "Don't worry, I can take a hint. No more murder mystery parties. Because I've got something even better planned."

They all groaned out, "Come on!"

"No, no, just hear me out. I'm going to make you guys a scavenger hunt, like they have at MIT."

Howard stopped and thought, "Oh, I loved those. I did them every year there"

Leonard chuckled, "We did then at Princeton, too."

Howard scoffed, "Oh, that's cute, like it's a real college."

Sheldon cut in, "That's amusing, I was going to say that about MIT, but it works for Princeton, too."

Amy giggled, "Scavenger hunts at Harvard were really tough. I always got stuck on the first challenge. Trying to find someone to be on a team with me." She continued to chuckle, "I guess that story's more sad than funny."

Penny was waiting on them and she filled their water glasses while hearing all they had to say. "I love scavenger hunts. My friends and I had them all the time."

Leonard looked up at her, Oh, these are a little different. There's a tradition at elite universities."

Howard cut in, "And Princeton!"

Leonard ignored him, "A tradition of hunts full of puzzles they rely on logic, obscure knowledge, and science."

She shook her head, "Oh, in ours we would just run around town looking for a store that would sell us beer."

Raj was getting excited, "So, who's in?"

Leonard was first to speak, "I think it sounds like fun"

Penny added, "Yeah, me, too!"

Howard looked to Bernie, "I'm in!"

That weekend they were all gathered in Leonard and Sheldon's apartment. Raj caught their attention, "Who's ready for a scavenger hunt? Somewhere...in the city of Pasadena, I've hidden a golden coin! You will be faced with a total of ten puzzles! Each puzzle will lead you to the location of the next, the last of which will lead you to the coin. The first team that finds it...wins! Any questions?"

Howard raised his hand, "Yes, to be fair, do people who went to Princeton get a head start?"

Leonard chuckled, "That's not funny."

Raj spoke up, "Okay, guys; go ahead and divide yourselves into teams of two."

Bernie raised her hand, "Should we just do couples?"

Leonard spoke up, "Couples sound great, or we could mix things up. Maybe pick names out of a hat, whatever."

Penny knew something was up, "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Why don't you just admit you don't want to be on a team with me?"

"I just said, couples sound great."

She pointed a finger at him, "Mn-hmm, yeah, you don't think I'm smart enough. You think I'm gonna be a liability. Even though I totally just used the work "liability" correctly in a sentence."

He was caught, "No, let's do couples, I want to."

She was getting upset, "No, no, no, let's mix things up. I choose Sheldon, and we're gonna kick your ass!"

Sheldon was stunned, "Yeah--really? The only time I'm ever picked first for a team and I'm stuck with the liability?"

Amy broke in, "Stop that, Penny is not a liability."

Penny liked what she had to say, "Thank you. Do you want to be on my team?"

Amy added quickly, "Maybe we pick names out of a hat."

Penny was teamed with Sheldon, Bernadette with Leonard and Amy was teamed with Howard.

Penny and Sheldon hurried over to her apartment to try and decipher the first clue. It was a puzzle and as usual Sheldon had to do things his way making Penny start with the boarder. After just a couple of pieces put together, Penny guessed it was the comic book store.

Sheldon looked at it, "There may be a secret clue in the total puzzle."

Penny kept on yelling over and over again, "It's the comic book store, it's the comic book store."

He stopped and looked at her, "We haven't finished the puzzle!"

"Well, it doesn't matter! We know the answer!"

Back at Leonard's apartment Howard and Amy were working on theirs and Howard watched Amy, "Boy, you're pretty good with puzzles."

"As my mom used to say, "When you're doing a puzzle it's like having a thousand friends." She was full of fun lies like that. Sorry you were stuck with me. I bet you wanted to be with Bernadette."

He looked up at her, "Have you ever played a game with Bernadette?"

She shook her head, "No."

"Have you ever gone into a steel cage with a wolverine?"

In Leonard's bedroom Bernadette and Leonard were on the floor working on their puzzle. Bernadette was yelling, "Faster, faster, faster! Do you not know that word? It means "more Fast!"

"Stop yelling at me."

"Hey! You'll know when I'm yelling at you." Their faces were inches apart and suddenly she realized she was yelling at him. She leaned in and planted her lips to his and shoved her tongue deep into his mouth. She increased the urgency of the kiss and pulled back, "If you solve this before the others, I'm yours, is that enough incentive to win the hunt. I'll even let you fuck my ass, NOW FASTER!"

He chuckled, "Penny usually says that when we have anal sex!"

Howard and Amy were half done when Howard saw what Penny did, "It's the comic book store, let's go!" They hopped up and left."

In the bedroom Bernadette hopped up, "Come on, numb nuts, it's the comic book store!" She got up and left Leonard kneeling on the floor.

As always Sheldon wouldn't listen and as he got the last piece in place he looked at the puzzle. Penny was pacing back and forth, "It's the comic book store, it's the comic book store, it's the comic book store!"

He stood up, "It's the comic book store!" They hurried out, the last one to leave.

Leonard was driving, "Do you think Penny's mad at me?"

Bernadette was getting antsy, "Because you're driving in the right lane behind a bus and won't go around it? I'm sure she finds you charming."

"No, because I didn't want her on my team."

She was hoping he'd go faster, "I'm starting to think she dodged a bullet; the slowest bullet in the world."

"I never realized you were so competitive."

"Yeah, I know, why did you think I'd give you my ass if we won? It's probably because I grew up with five brothers and sisters so I had to fight for every--Oh, my God, you did not just slow down for a bird! You know they fly, right?!"

Howard was driving and Amy was in the passenger seat of his car and she looked over at him, "I think this is the first time we've ever actually been alone together."

"Huh, I guess you're right. Wonder why that is?"

"Well, off the top of my head, I'd say we don't have a lot in common except for the people we're involved with. Plus, when we first met, Penny warned me never to get into a car alone with you."

"Yeah...you know, I bet you and I have more in common than we think."

"Such as?"

"I don't know. Tell me some things you like."

"Uh, let's see. I like harps. Little House on the Prairie, medieval poetry, medieval literature--"

"Hey, how about some music?"

She shrugged her shoulders, "Great, Sheldon never lets me listen to music in the car. He doesn't want to be mistaken for a gang member." She grabbed his playlist, "Beatles, boring! Eminem, scary! Weird Al" How old are you? Neil Diamond?"

"Yeah, I love Neil Diamond."

She looked up at him, "I love Neil Diamond."

The next thing they were doing was rolling down the road, both singing Sweet Caroline!"

Raj was waiting at the comic book store to see who made it there first. All of a sudden Howard and Amy burst in and Raj turned to them, "Congratulations, you're the first team to arrive."

Amy hugged Howard and planted a big kiss on his lips, "Yes! It's not a ruse to make fun of me! It's a real game and I'm winning it!"

Raj came over to them, "Your next puzzle is a riddle. And who better to give it to you than The Riddler?" He pointed to the cut-out cardboard of the Riddler with three envelopes attached to it.

Howard grabbed his and started reading.

Leonard and Bernadette came bursting in as she screamed out, "Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go!"

Leonard fell against the counter completely out of breath and Bernadette burst out, "How am I faster than you? I'm in heels and I stopped to take a phone call."

He could hardly breathe, "I have asthma! Back Off!"

Howard was reading the riddle, "Riddle me this. Arrah, Arrah, and gather round, the work of this hero is legion-bound. He multiplies N by the number of He, and in this room the thing you'll see."

All of a sudden Penny comes bursting through the door grunting, "We're the last ones here, hurry up, Sheldon!"

He caught the door, "It is a marathon, not a sprint.

She turned and yelled at him, "People run in a marathon!" She pulled the last envelope and began ready it.

Leonard was reading theirs, but stopped, "Hey, Penny, I just wanted to say good luck, and I hope there's no hard feelings."

Bernadette was furious; she slammed the heel of her hand in Leonard's chest, "Hey! Romeo! Repair your relationship on your own time!"

"Relax, it's a hard puzzle. It's gonna take a while to solve."

Penny started reading the riddle as Sheldon read it too, over her shoulder, "Riddle me this—"

He blurted out, "Got it!" He turned and headed out.

Penny followed and called back to Leonard, "Hey, Princeton, look at that, Team Community College Night School is in the lead!" She ran past Sheldon out the door.

Howard leaned in towards Amy, "Hey, you know what this could mean..." He whispered in her ear and her jaw dropped and she replied, "Oh, oh, that's good. Then this would be..." She whispered in his ear and he pointed at her, "That's it!

She yelled out, "To the Neil Mobile!" They ran out leaving Leonard and Bernadette the last one there. She yelled at Leonard, "I knew it, we're gonna lose!"

He stared at the riddle, "Wait, I got it, I got it!"

She screamed out, "Congratulations, you got it last and you're not getting my ass!" She turned and ran out.

He walked out slowly, "You're really mean; you know that?"

Penny and Sheldon were the first in the geology lab and grabbed the envelope and called out, "A-ha! Okay, let's see. To continue on your quest, leave no stone unturned."

He looked around, "The next clue must be hidden under one of these rocks."

They both started rummaging through the rocks on the shelves. Sheldon went on and on about how he solved the riddle and suddenly Penny solved the next clue. On the back of the door was a huge tongue from the Rolling Stone Album., she solved it. She ran over there and pulled back the poster and there was the next clue. On the door was an equation 34.15516 -118.0767. She turned to Sheldon and he just glanced at it, "Those are map coordinates." He closed his eyes and blurted out, "Got'em, let's go!"

"Wait, don't you want to know how I figured it out?"

He looked at her, "No one likes a know-it-all, Penny!"

In the other car Amy and Howard were heading over to the lab. They were rocking back and forth in the car singing Neil Diamond's "America!"

Bernadette took over driving and she was swerving back and forth causing Leonard to fly about in the seat, "Um, I'm okay with you driving my car; I'm not okay with you flying my car."

"Don't sweat it, my dad's a cop. He can fix things."

"Uh-huh, like death?"

She yelled out the driver side window, "Your kid may be an honor student, but you're a moron!"

Leonard's checking his phone, "Penny's not answering my texts."

"Who cares? Focus on the game."

"This stupid game is why she's mad in the first place. I'm telling her I'm quitting."

"NO! Quitting would be the worst thing for your relationship."

"WHY!"

Because it would make you seem like something she already thinks you are."

"What does she think I am?"

"How do I put this? She's been known to call you by a name that usually applies to a lady part, or a cat, or a willow!"

"I can't believe she would say that about me."

"If you're gonna cry about it, there's tissues in my purse. Unless you got some in yours. "Big Pussy!"

Howard and Amy are in the geology department looking through the rocks and Howard start singing, "Love on the Rocks!"

Amy spins around and replies, "Ain't no big surprise!" and as she swings around, she in his arms. The next thing Howard grabs Amy by the hips and plants her large ass on the counter.

Amy slips off his shirt and pulls his turtle neck up and off. She began planting hot, wet kisses all over his chest.

His hands slide up her skirt and yanks her chocolate tights off while Amy feverously pulls down his pants. He pulls her panties aside and thrusting his hips forward, buries his cock balls deep in her already dripping cunt.

Amy wrapped her legs around his skinny waist as they humped to the song playing on his phone. She pushed the rocks remaining on the counter aside and fell back, taking him with her. She buried her face in his neck as she thrust upward, kicking at his ass with her feet as she raced towards a feverous orgasm. "Oh yeah Howard, now I see why I'm not supposed to be alone with you. You have an animal magnetism that sets off something in me. I also get very horny listening to Neil Diamond. I guess that's why I can't play his songs around Sheldon. Now fuck me, fuck me good and hard. We need to finish before Bernadette and Leonard get here."

He groaned out loud when he heard her talk about Bernie catching him. He knew what Raj and she did last week and would love to get caught. He unbuttoned her blouse and pushed her cotton bra up around her neck. He began sucking wildly at her fat pebbled aeroules and he knew she was close to cumming. He heard voices out in the hall and started cumming. He filled her cunt with his semen and felt her cumming just as soon as the door flew open.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers