Big Bang Theory Season 07 Ep. 05-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leonard watched her do this and hearing what she said, knew she was feeling guilty. He was going to tell her he knew, but just like her, he didn't want to ruin the moment. He stared down at her plump pussy and as she pulled harder on her legs, he was staring at her puckered hole. He wet his tongue even more and darted out and began to push his tongue in and out of her asshole He heard her squeal and holding her legs with one arm, she dug her fingers in his hair, urging to tongue her harder and deeper.

Penny was already close, but this time she wasn't in a competition. She let him have her. She was more than willing to cum first, hell, she would cum twice or three times if that would make him happy. She began thrashing around on the bed. She released her legs and wrapped them around his head.

Leonard had a firm grip on her upper legs and ass. He darted in and out of her ass as he shoved two fingers in and out, fucking her ass with his fingers. He moved up and resumed licking and sucking her cunt. He found it extremely wet and knew she already came once. He sucked the cream oozing out and used the lubrication to coat her clit. He drew it between his lips as he used his other fingers to slip into her juicy hole. He felt the fingers in her ass through the tiny membrane between the two luscious holes.

Penny rolled her head from side to side, her previously, perfectly done hairdo was now reduced to a tousled mess, but to Leonard, she never looked prettier. She licked her parched lips and clutched at his head. Her ass came way off the bed and she fell back as she exploded again. She sent a gush of her sweet lubrication onto his lips and tongue. She loved how he licked it up. She tugged at his arms, "Please, please Leonard, I need a moment to rest. I love what you're doing, but please give a tired girl a second or two to recover."

He climbed off his knees and urged her back further on the bed. He grabbed a handful of rose petals and scattered them on her belly and twin mounds that were rising and falling rapidly from her heavy breathing. He chuckled, "Now these petals really look beautiful. I guess it needed the backdrop of your beautiful body to bring out their true beauty."

He watched as she squeezed her eyes shut and a stream of tears rolled down her cheeks, "Oh Penny, please don't cry. If I made you cry, I'm sorry!"

She opened her eyes, they were glassy from her tears and she cupped his face in her hands, "No, oh no Leonard, just the opposite. I don't deserve you!" She took a deep breath and let it out. She closed her eyes again and enveloped him in her arms. She pulled him higher till he was covering her body. She rained wet kisses all along his neck, shoulders and face. She didn't stop and ended up with her lips over his. She kissed him tenderly and it slowly grew more and more intense. She clutched at his head and forced his lips open and her tongue invaded his mouth, searching and probing every inch of him. She pulled back and looked into his worried eyes, "Please, oh please Leonard, no matter what; please never leave me!"

He rose up on his elbows and smiling down at her, kissed the tip of her nose. He used both thumbs to wipe away her tears, "Please don't cry. No matter what, I'm yours body and soul."

She kissed him again, this time with the passion she knew she lacked with him on so many occasions. She reached down and grabbing hold of his cock, she positioned it at the entrance to her pussy. She bit her lower lip as she felt him enter her. She whispered out, "Make love to me, Leonard. Make me yours. Let everyone know I belong to you."

He chuckled, "The only way I know how to do that is to have a baby with you; you want that?"

She grinned, "Yes, but that will have to wait, maybe just give me a hickey or two for now."

They both laughed as he started moving, sliding in and out of her as a leisurely pace. He slowly picked up the pace and before long, they both were clawing at one another as they both raced towards an explosive union joining orgasm. For the first time in quite a while, they both came together and as Leonard rolled off of Penny, anticipating her getting up. He was stunned when she rolled onto her side and enveloped him in her arms.

They drifted off to sleep and for once, after a few hours of sleep, he was the first to climb from the bed to use the bathroom. He returned with a warm washcloth and lovingly tidied up her long limbs.

She gathered him up in her arms, rolling him onto his back, she found his already erect and she used it to her advance, rode him till they both came again. She fell upon his in a tired heap and again they fell asleep, locked together and as she drifted off, she knew he was for her. Now how to tell him her indiscretions and hoped he could forgive her.

Back in Sheldon's living room, he sat with Amy, "I can't believe I read this table wrong. I blame you."

"Me? What did I do?"

"You distract me. I've been distracted since the moment I met you."

She felt distraught, "Sorry!"

"Well, you should be. Because all I can think about is how much I want to kiss you."

She stared at him, her jaw dropped open and she didn't know what to say or do."

He stared back, "And not just on the cheek, but on the mouth; like mommies and daddies do."

Her breathing grew labored, "Oh, Sheldon!

He leaned into her and suddenly they were at The Cheesecake Factory and she was staring out into space.

Sheldon was repeating himself, "Amy? Amy? Did you hear what I said?"

She kept staring out with a blank look on her face, "Can't talk, in the zone!" A tiny smile crossed her lips.

A couple days later Amy, Sheldon and Leonard went to the pharmacy to restock Sheldon's medicine cabinet. While there they spotted Professor Proton (Bob Newhart). They struck up a conversation and later Proton contacted Leonard. He wanted him to assist him on a paper about nano vacuum tubes.

Sheldon was upset that he didn't ask him for help instead of Leonard. To counter this, Sheldon called Bill Nye and tried making Professor Proton jealous, it didn't work and eventually Bill Nye got a restraining order against Sheldon.

While Sheldon was with Bill Nye and Leonard was with Professor Proton, Raj joined Penny, Amy and Bernadette for girl's night at Bernadette's place. They were making jewelry and as with everything else, Penny was fucking it up.

Raj looked over at her, "Penny, how's it going over there?"

She looked troubled, "Good, I'm just having a little trouble with the glue." She separated her hands and it spider-webbed all over the place."

Amy scoffed, "How do you not know how to use glue? Did you ditch pre-school?"

She tried getting it off, but only made it worse, "Yeah, but only because I was dating a second grader."

Howard came out of the bedroom, "Hello, everyone."

Raj sat back, "Okay, let me have it. Let's hear all the "Raj is a girl" jokes."

Howard came around the couch and sat down, "Nope, Bernadette told me it isn't nice and I'm not allowed. So I won't be making fun of you, or the things you like, or the fact that you just want to have fu-un!"

Bernie was annoyed, "Howie, stop. Come on; look at what I'm making."

Howard looked at it, "Oh, that's actually pretty nice."

Amy added, "I'm making a bracelet."

Penny was still having a problem with the glue, "Yeah, I'm just making a mess."

Howard chuckled, "You know, instead of beads and glue, you guys can use my soldering iron. You'd be able to make much cooler stuff."

Raj was getting upset, Howard was interfering with girl's night, "Oh, I think we're doing just fine, thank you."

Amy liked his idea, "Actually, I'd kind of like to try that."

Bernadette added, "Me, too."

Howard hopped up, "I'll be right back."

The following week they were in Penny's apartment, again working on jewelry. Only this time it was only Amy, Penny and Raj. Penny was in slacks and a tight pullover long-sleeved shirt. Her hair was pulled up high in a bun, while Amy was in skirt, blouse and white stockings.

Penny held up a pair of earrings, "Hey, guys, what do you think?"

Amy was impressed, "Wow, Penny, good job."

She giggled, "Thanks, Target, 4.99, I'm getting a drink, anyone want one?"

Amy nodded, "I'm ready to get a buzz on tonight, a tall glass of wine, please."

There was a knock on the door and Bernadette and Howard came on, "Hi guys, sorry we're late."

Howard was dragging a case on wheels, "Look who's here to put the "Jew" in "Jewelry Night."

Bernie closed the door, "Oh, sure, so it's fine when you say it."

He moved to the kitchen counter, "Sorry we're late, I wanted to swing by the lab and pick up some even cooler tools for us to use."

Once again Raj was upset he was joining them, "I didn't know you were coming again."

Howard replied, "Well, last week was a blast. Plus, I thought you might like having a guy here."

Penny was already wasted and she bent over laughing at Howard's jokes; Raj was just getting more annoyed by the second. She saw the look on Raj's face and stopped laughing, "It was not funny."

Amy was interested, "So, what tools did you bring?"

"Everything we need to make jewelry molds. Here's some silver, a crucible and an acetylene torch to melt it down."

Penny was excited, "Ohh! That looks like fun."

Bernadette turned to her, "Maybe you should master glue before you move on to fire!"

Penny sat back, aggravated and drank more wine.

Howard had it all set up, "Kay, who's up first?"

Amy turned to Raj, "You want to make a bracelet for your mom to go with the necklace you're making?"

In a low sad voice he replied, "No thanks."

Howard fished through his supplies, "I was gonna make a necklace for my mom, but unfortunately, she doesn't have a neck. She's just chins and fat and feet. You know, if you guys are interested, there's a technique where I can take a lock of your hair, refine it into carbon dust, and use the hydraulic press at work to turn it into a tiny little diamond with your DNA in it."

Penny took another sip pf her wine, "Oh, that's amazing!"

Howard scoffed, "Yeah, see Bernie's engagement ring? That came right off my mom's back."

Bernadette chuckled, "He's kidding, if that were true it'd be so much bigger."

Raj replied in a mocking voice, "My name is Howard. I can make your hair into diamonds. My Mom is morbidly obese. Everybody love me!"

Howard looked over at him on the sofa, "Whoa, where is that coming from?"

"I'll tell you where it's coming from. All you do is make fun of me for coming to girls' night, and now you're here ruining it for everyone."

Penny poured herself, Amy and Bernie another drink, "Raj, cool it. He's gonna make us hair diamonds."

Howard moved over to Raj and sat down beside him, "How am I ruining anything? I'm just trying to help you make better jewelry."

"But this isn't about the jewelry. This is about me having a place where I can open up about my feelings."

"Since when can't you open up with me?"

"There are just some things that I feel more comfortable sharing with the girls, because they won't make fun of me or call me names, or ask me if my "Koothrapanties are in a bunch."

"Buddy, I was just joking around."

"Yeah, well, sometimes your jokes hurt."

Howard felt bad, "You're right. I didn't realize I was making you feel that way." He scooted closer and put his arm around Raj's shoulder, "It was very brave of you to tell me."

Raj gave him a tiny smile, "Thank you! It wasn't easy."

Amy rolled her eyes, "You know, if we don't do something quick, the two of them are gonna have sex together, right there on the sofa."

Bernie, who was wearing a canary yellow sweater and a yellow and white print drees, it had a full skirt and showed off legs and tiny waist perfectly. She shook her head, "No, not without me joining in. What do you say ladies?" She unbuttoned her sweater and tossed it on the counter. She grabbed Amy and Penny by the hands and pulled her over to the sofa, "Move over guys, if you two are gonna have sex, it's gonna be with us, not one another."

Amy came willingly, but Penny had some reservations, especially after the great time she had lately with Leonard. Bernadette pushed both Rajesh and Howard toward each sofa arm, leaving the center vacant. She turned and swung Penny around and flopped her down on the seat between Raj and Howie.

Amy tried to push her way past Bernie to get to Raj, but Bernadette stopped her, "Oh no you don't Amy, I'm not getting stuck with my husband, if I wanted that, we could have stayed at home."

Amy turned and looked at Howard, "Not fair, the two of us spent more than enough time during the scavenger hunt; that is during and after quitting and the scavenger hunt. We sang Neil Diamond songs at the Cheesecake Factory and were so amped up afterwards, we made it to the car and no further. We fucked in the backseat, at least here; it will be a lot more comfortable."

Bernie giggled, "No wonder he was so tired after the scavenger hunt. I was pretty tired too, especially after being tied up by Leonard and fucked in more ways that night then Howie knows about."

Penny sat there between Howard and Raj and the high she's been on since she showed Leonard romance suddenly disappeared. She looked down at her good friend Bernadette and she blurted out, "Yeah, well I dragged Sheldon in here and we fucked so many times, I passed out from exhaustion."

Bernadette, who was now between Raj's outstretched legs, looked up, "Looks like you were the only one from the group who didn't get lucky that Saturday. Serves you right, after that fucked-up lame scavenger hunt you put us through, you got what you were deserves, nothing!"

Both Penny and Amy seconded Bernie's sentiment, "Your scavenger hunt sucked and don't you ever invite me to another of your lame events. I was so pissed and seeing Bernadette and Leonard going off to his room only exacerbated the horrible feeling I had. I lashed out the only way I knew, I grabbed hold of Sheldon and nearly dragged him into here and fucked the living shit out of him."

Both Howard and Raj leaned over and gave her a loving hug and she in turned kissed them both on the cheek. She looked down at Bernadette and saw the concern on Bernie's face, "Don't sweat it Bernadette, no one twisted his arm and if I really spoke up, I'm sure he would have stopped, but I didn't and afterwards and now, Leonard and I haven't been better. That's why I'm not sure if this is wise."

Raj leaned down and pulled Bernie towards him, "Well Bernadette, you started all of this and you sorta seduced Leonard, what do you wanna do now?"

She grinned up at them, "Penny, why don't you just sit there and see what happens, I want this!" She reached up and began working at Raj's pants, getting them open, she urged him to raise his butt and she tugged his pants off, taking his jockey shorts with the. She tore them from him, taking his shoes and socks with them.

At the other end of the sofa, Howard saw what his wife was doing and he quickly unbuckles his pants and slipped them off, taking his shorts with them. He toed off his boots and slipped his socks off too. He reached for Amy and she came willingly. She gripped his stiff cock, it was small to her, compared to Sheldon, but was average.

Raj on the other hand was above average in length and extremely thick. What Bernie loved about it were the thick veins bulging from the side, along with the bumps along the length of his dark cock.

Penny stared down at it and her pussy began to tingle. She remembered how it felt sliding in and out of her pussy and mouth. She thought it resembled a thick dildo with bumps on it to make a women squirm, just like a French tickler. Her eyes were locked on it, but it slowly disappeared as Bernadette hovered over it and lowered her head, taking his length into her mouth.

Beside her, Amy had all of Howard's cock in her mouth and she liked how Howard had his hands combing through her silky, dark brown hair.

Howard released her hair and reached lower and began deftly unbuttoning her blouse. He tugged at the tails and slipped it from her skirt. He managed to slide it from her body and immediately went to work on the wide strapped bra. Getting it open, he pulled it off her shoulders and it fell to his legs. He cupped her swaying tits and began strumming the large nipples and tiny aeroules. He twisted them and felt her tongue swab over his cock at a quickened pace.

Penny looked from Bernie to Amy and she squirmed on her sofa. She lowered her hands and placed them on each of the guy's upper thighs. She ran her hands up and down both of them and crept closer to their pubic areas.

Raj was the first to react, while he had one hand in Bernie's golden blonde hair, he leaned to his right and buried his head in the long exposed neck of Penny's. His lips nipped at the sensitive flesh, he knew from past encounters, this drove her crazy. His tongue darted out and left a line of wetness from her collarbone to her ear. He tugged at her earlobe and let out his hot breath on it. He added his tongue into her ear and he felt her shutter and a moan escaped her throat. His other hand was at her side, he ran it upward and as he increased his attack on her neck and ear, his hand encompassed her left breast and tightened his grip. He used his thumb to run around the crown and felt her nipple perk up beneath her shirt and lacy bra.

Penny's head fell back and she closed her eyes. Her hand moved closer to the base of his cock and Howard's too. She felt Amy's lips as she reached Howard's cock. When she touched Raj's there was still space between the base of his cock and Bernie's lips. Her fingers were immediately coated in Bernie's saliva as she bobbed up and down on Raj's thick, dark cock.

Howard looked over and saw what Raj was doing and decided to push Penny too, especially seeing where her hands were. He cupped her right breast and began teasing her ripe nipple too. He tried comparing them to Bernie's and decided they were equally firm and about the same size. He scooted over closer and dipped his head down and nipped at her long, slender neck. He mimicked what Raj was doing and he felt her skin perk up and was covered in goose-bumps.

Raj released Penny's breast and placed his hand under her chin and gently turned her head towards his. He released her neck and moved his face upward and capturing her lips, they began with a soft kiss. His hand released her chin and returned to her tit. He squeezed it harder as his tongue darted between her lips and was greeted by her tongue.

Penny swapped spit with Raj as her tongue darted into his mouth and sucked lightly on his tongue. She started too wiggled around on the sofa as the two guys played with her perky, firm tits.

Amy released Howard's cock and grabbing hold of her plush tits, she wrapped them around Howard's saliva saturated cock. She began sliding up and down, using his cock to fuck her tits. She popped the head into her mouth every time she lowered them.

Bernie pulled from his cock and struggled with the top of her dress. She managed to slide it off her shoulders and pulling it down to her waist, she deftly unhooked her bra and tossing it aside, she ran her stiff-nippled tits up and down Raj's dark, hairy legs. She reclaimed his cock and sucked it harder. She released a thick stream of saliva down his shaft. Coming off his cock, she, just like Amy did, trapped Raj's cock between her twin mounds of flesh.

Penny looked down, while still kissing Raj and saw those two large lily white breasts enveloping his thick, dark cock. She knew what those veins and bumps were doing to Bernie's tits. It was the same feeling she had when he fucked her pussy. She slowly lost her ability to resist and she leaned back, breaking the kiss and drawing her tits from their two hands. She grabbed the bottom of her long-sleeved t-shirt and drew to up and over her head. The bun atop her head was still intact, but some of the strands came free from their bindings.