Big Bang Theory Season 07 Ep. 05-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raj and Howard reached for her bra encased tits, but were stopped; Bernadette stood up and grabbed hold of Raj's hand that was reaching for Penny, "Not so fast Raj, time for me to have a little TLC." She pulled him from the sofa and flopped down where he was sitting. She grabbed hold of her full skirt and pulled it up around her waist, exposing her yellow panties. There was a large wet spot covering her snatch. She patted her pussy, "You can start right here Raj."

Amy saw what Bernie was doing and immediately wanted some of the same. She stood and reached behind her and lowered the zipper on the back of her pencil skirt. She wiggled her full hips and pushed the tight skirt from her bubble butt. She shimmied out of her Victoria Secret panties and reached out for Howard, "Come on Howie, switch with me, I want what Bernadette is getting."

Howie jumped up and spun Amy around and planted her on the sofa beside Penny.

Amy smiled at Penny, "Hi Bestie, now this is what I call girls' night." She pulled Penny to her, "Give me some sugar!" She kissed Penny and she was shocked when Penny grabbed her behind the head and kissed her back, parting her lips, she accepted Penny's tongue and the kiss grew hotter and stronger.

While the two of them were kissing, Bernie grabbed hold of the bra clap behind Penny and popped it open and drew the skimpy bra from her body. Penny broke the kiss with Amy and turned to Bernadette, "Thank you for switching with Raj. The way those two were kissing me and playing with my titties, my resistance to stay faithful to Leonard was slipping away. At least playing with you and Amy, I can basically keep my promise to him." She did the same to Bernie as she did to Amy, grasping her behind the head; she kissed her with a lot more passion.

Bernie returned the kiss with just as much vigor as Penny showed. Her tiny hand came up and cupped one of Penny's tits and played with it. She groaned into her mouth as Penny grabbed one of her equally large and bare tits and gave it the same treatment. She was also groaning out as Raj began licking at her tight slit.

Raj used his hands to spread apart her tight lips. He drove his tongue deep into her cunt and sucked all of the cream that oozed out. He ran his tongue up and down her slimy slit. Capturing her clit, he darted from side to side and up and down.

When he did this, Bernie humped his face and kissed Penny even harder. She ripped her mouth from Penny's and dipped her head and her head bumped against Amy's.

Amy was already sucking gently on one of Penny's stiff nipples. She looked up and smiled at Bernie and moved to the side, giving Bernie the space to catch hold of Penny's other tit.

Penny was reeling from the attack on both of her tits and her hand ripped open her slacks and dipped her hand in and she began fingering her own pussy.

Howard nudged Raj and getting him to pull his face long enough from his wife's pussy, he motioned to Penny and seeing what Howard wanted, they both stopped and reached up and pulled Penny's slacks off. She didn't have any panties on beneath the slacks and they watched as Penny continued to play with her pussy. Howard's hands ran up her slender legs and suddenly Bernie slapped his hands away.

Using his mother's voice she blurted out, "Hands off Howie, you have a desirable woman before you, keep your hands off of her or we're getting dressed and leaving!"

Howie immediately went back to Amy and resumed eating her pussy.

Raj did the same to Bernie and he started using his fingers along with his tongue.

Bernie kissed Penny with more passion as her hand ran up and down Penny's leg. She came in contact with her hand and barged her way past Penny's hand and started to play with her clit, but only before she dipped her finger into her tight hole and coated her fingers with Penny's juicy cream.

Raj had enough of licking Bernie's pussy, he stood up, his cock stiff as could be and he grabbed Bernie's free hand. He pulled her to her feet and wiggled her dress off her butt and down her short legs. He pulled her to the side of the sofa and leaned her over the arm of the sofa. He ran his hands up and down her back and butt. He swept her shiny blonde hair from her face and gathered it in one hand. He pulled her back towards him as he shoved hos cock forward, sinking his cock into her wet pussy.

Bernie let out a grunt and pushed back against his invading cock. She reached out and grabbed hold of Penny's arm. She pulled her hard, urging her to climb up on the sofa.

Penny giggled, "Oh you are so nasty Bernie, I love the way you think." She spun around on the sofa and threw her legs over the same sofa arm Bernie was bent over. She scooted closer and grabbed the hair Raj was holding. She pulled at it and guided Bernie's face down to her exposed pussy. She let out a sigh, she needed this and welcomed Bernie's tongue on her fleshy lips and juicy hole. "Oh yessssssssss Bernie, suck it. Oh fuck, after watching you two sucking those cocks, I need a release and this keeps me true to Leonard."

Bernie wasn't new to eating pussy, especially Penny's and she knew exactly what she liked, it was the same as she did and Penny ate pussy better than any guy who's eaten her, maybe Leonard was close, but she wasn't about to tell Penny that. She looked up, her bright blue eyes locked with Penny's dark green eyes. She let out a groan as Raj continued to plow into her.

Raj watched as the tiny blonde with the lush body licked and sucked on Penny's pussy. He was secretly in love with Bernie and would take her away from Howard if he ever got the chance. He knew she loved Howie, so he would be satisfied with what he could get. He ran his hands up and down her body and cupped her swaying tits. He loved how her ass pointed upward as he had her bend over the arm of the sofa. He caressed her ass too. He loved how smooth and soft her skin was. He slapped her ass and she groaned into Penny's cunt. He did it again and felt her pussy clutching at his cock as he drove in and out of her.

Beside them, Howard wanted what Raj had. He pulled away and started planting kisses on Amy's rounded belly and up to her swaying tits. They were just as large as Penny and Bernie's, but not as firm and with some sag to them. He turned his head and looking up at her sideways; he closed his lips around one large rosy tip and sucked as his hand encompassed its twin. He gently pushed her onto her side and releasing her breast, he scooted in behind her. He pushed at Amy's upper body and she slipped to the crowded sofa; her face was right up against Penny's.

Penny turned her face and reached up, she drew Amy's mouth to hers. She groaned into it as Bernie attacked her stiff clit and flicked her tongue all about, sending chills throughout her body. She used her tongue on Amy's, just as Bernie was doing to her clit.

Amy let out a grunt and threw her head back and immediately returned to kiss Penny back with even more heat. She raised her upper leg and gave Howard easier access as she felt him sink deeper and deeper into her pussy. She reached down and began strumming her clit. She looked over Penny and she felt tremors of excitement run through her body as she saw Bernie smile at her as she feasted on Penny's pussy. She looked up and saw Raj thrusting his sweat covered body up and down over and over again as he serviced Bernie's tiny, tight cunt.

Bernie was the first to lose it. She grunted out as she lapped away at Penny, "Come on Raj, give it to me! I love that gorgeous cock of your, each and every bump, more, give me more! I'm so fucking close, I need to cum hard, oh fuck I need it bad!" She arched her back and pushed back against Raj.

Raj's hand was covered in her creamy cum. He coated her puckered hole and shoved two fingers up her ass. He heard her let out a shriek and she started cumming. He finger-fucked her ass at the same pace he was pumping his cock in her pussy. He started cumming, filling her hot womb with his cum. He continued to send rope after rope of hot cum into her pussy. He slowed and finally slumped against her.

Bernie got her second wind and resumed eating Penny.

Penny kissed Amy and reached up and began playing with her tits.

Amy did the same to her and she was getting close too. She ripped her mouth from Penny's and groaned out to Howard, "Don't cum in me, I'm not protected."

He panicked, "What about last week, we fucked twice and I came in you both times!"

She chuckled, "Don't worry, I was safe that week, now I'm borderline and don't wanna take a chance."

Penny groaned out as she started cumming from Bernadette's experienced tongue, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming, don't let up this time Bernie. Way to throw water on the flame Amy, God Damnit, I nearly lost it."

Howard sped up and he could tell Amy was on the brink of an orgasm. He was too, but now had to time it perfectly, "I'm gonna cum Amy, where do you want it, all over your back?" Amy screamed out, just a little more, harder, faster! No, no I want it all over my face. I saw Penny do that before and it looks so freakin hot!" Just saying that pushed her over the top and she started cumming. Her entire body was flushed and she shook from head to toes as she exploded."

Howard scrambled to his feet and his knees nearly gave way. He was poised about Amy face, still wearing glasses and he couldn't wait to cover them with his hot load.

Penny looked up at him with those dark green eyes, "Me too Howard, shoot your hot semen all over my face too. If I can't fuck a guy, might as well have one cum all over me!"

Howard had died and gone to heaven. He started cumming and his first blast stung Amy's cheek and across onto her glasses. He turned and sent the next spurt shooting across Penny's forehead, down over the bridge of her nose and across her cheek. Again he sent another blast nearly at the same spot, but hit her other cheek and onto her parted lips. His last weak spurt hit its mark, directly into Amy's open mouth.

Penny chuckled, "Mmmmm, now this is how we should spend every girl's night out."

Amy giggled, "I agree, but maybe next time have Sheldon and Leonard join us too."

Bernie finally stood up and shivered as she felt Raj slip from her pussy and felt a stream of his cum running down her inner thigh. In her Mrs. Wolowitz voice she replied to Amy, "If those two joined us, it wouldn't be girl's night out any longer, just couple's night!"

Penny chuckled, "I don't know, maybe we can have both, just to spice things up."

The next evening there was a knock on the door and Sheldon answered it. Professor Proton was at the door, "Arthur."

"Ah, hi Sheldon"

"I'm surprised to see you here."

"Yeah, me, too; somewhere around the third floor, I began to see a white light."

"I'll get Leonard."

"No, no, no, I'm here to see you. I was thinking if it isn't too much trouble, I'd like to get your opinion about my paper."

Sheldon straightened up, "Thank you, it would be an honor."

"Here, it is."

"No need I already hacked into your e-mail account."

"Okay, well, what did you think?"

"Well, first I think the fact that you use your birthday as a password is embarrassing."

Arthur nodded, "Thank you."

"Second, I thought your paper was inspired."

"Oh, well, that...that means a lot to me."

"Can I invite you in for tea?"

""No, no really ...I have to run."

Just then Penny came down the hall from Leonard's room, "Hey, Arthur, how are you?"

He perked up, "Well, I guess one cup wouldn't hurt." He jogged into the room, past Sheldon and up to Penny.

After getting tea, as always Sheldon controlled the conversation until he hurried from the room to get some Alka-Seltzer to try out an experiment.

Arthur was seated beside Penny and looked to her, "So you...you have...you have any...single grandmothers?"

Penny chuckled, "Sorry, they're both married."

He nodded, "Good...Ha--ha--happily?"

She stuck out her hand and wiggled it from side to side as if to say so, so.

His eyebrows rose and he grinned, "Ohhhhhh!"

***

End of Season 7 episodes 5-7 and once again, the series doesn't reset; more to come soon.