Big Bang Theory Season 07 Ep. 15-18

Story Info
They all celebrate Valentine's Day & they all get lucky.
16k words
4.58
14.1k
11
0

Part 60 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Author's note: The series continues with this season 7, episode 15. The series doesn't reset, but follows the show's story sequence.

***

Amy was meeting with Sheldon at his apartment where they were discussing plans for Valentine's Day.

Sheldon let out a groan, why do we have to do anything, why can't we just hang out here and have you give in to my every whim."

She sat up, "I have a better idea I propose we spend a weekend at a bed-and-breakfast in Napa Valley."

He grimaced, "I hate every word in that sentence. Including, "in", "at," "we" and "a"."

"Come on, Sheldon, why not?"

"For starters, a bed-and-breakfast forces you to eat with strangers at your table."

She chuckled, "One step ahead of you. Bernadette and Wolowitz are going with us."

"Very well, what are the sleeping arrangements? We've only been dating for three years."

"I got you your own room."

"Look, I appreciate the effort, but I'm still unclear how this trip is supposed to be enjoyable for me."

"We're going to have Valentine's Day dinner on a functioning vintage train."

He was skeptical, "Vintage? Be specific."

She grinned, "An Alcoa FA-4 diesel locomotive leading a train of meticulously restored 1915 Pullman first-class coaches."

He sat back and smiled from ear to ear, "Wow, I'm feeling the urge to throw you down right here, tear off your clothes and take you where you lay!"

She stretched out her arms and closed her eyes and waited.

He chuckled, "And one...and two...All right, Amy, we're good!" The urged passed and she struck out again.

She was soooooo happy about that night at the hotel with the men from NCIS.

Later that same day, the entire group were seated around Leonard's living room having dinner, Bernie was pouring wine and she turned to Penny, "Are you sure you guys don't want to come with us to Napa? You can probably still get a room."

Penny took a sip of her wine, "No, I think we're just gonna have a quiet weekend at home."

Leonard chuckled, "Plus, I'm not sure it's a great idea to take Penny where the wine comes from." She gave him a dirty stare and he grinned back at her, "What? It's a joke. Just look what you did after a couple cocktails last week at that hotel. Oh, come on, we bust on each other. I wear dorky glasses; you might have a problem with wine and keeping your legs closed around men and alcohol. It's all for laughs."

She looked at him over her wine glass, "That would really piss me off if I didn't have a buzz going on."

Leonard chuckled, "Cross your legs men, Penny's on the prowl again."

Sheldon snickered, "Don't you mean still, I don't mind her being promiscuous, but dragging Amy in too is unacceptable."

Penny spat back, "Oh, give me a break Sheldon, if you put out a little more, she wouldn't be sniffing around other men."

Howard nodded, "I don't mind Bernie doing it, as long as she comes home and tell me all about it in great detail."

Sheldon scoffed, "You're sick Howard."

Bernie giggled, "And you're spending the entire weekend with us, and it's Valentine Day weekend."

Raj changed the subject, "Penny, since you two are gonna be around for Valentine's, would you mind watching Cinnamon?"

She was shocked, "You have Valentine's plans?" She caught herself, "Which came out sounding way more surprised than I meant. Let me try that again. You have Val-- --See I can't do it."

Raj cut in, "I don't have plans, which is why I booked time on the big telescope that night."

Amy nodded, "Well, an evening looking at the stars, that's still kind of romantic. I hope to spend some time with Sheldon's big telescope."

Sheldon shook his head, "Keep dreaming girl. You put me on a train and I just might try anything."

Raj turned back to Amy, "The only problem with that is; I'll be alone."

Leonard cut in, "We'd be happy to watch Cinnamon."

"Thank you, oh and I'd like for at least one of us to see some action, so if you guys happen to have sex, it's cool if she stays in the room."

Penny pointed to Bernadette and Howard, "Same goes for the two of you with Amy"

Amy smiled and tipped her wine glass to Howard, and Sheldon rolled his eyes.

Friday came along and the dining car was set up for the holiday festivities. Sheldon entered and he was speechless. Amy followed him in, "What do you think, Sheldon?"

"It's magnificent. This is going to be the best Valentine's Day ever."

"I'm so glad you like it"

"I'm prepared to say I love it, as soon as I confirm there are no hobos aboard,"

Amy was there with Howard and Bernadette. Amy was wearing a sheer flowered dress and showed off her bare legs, trying to entice Sheldon. As for Bernie, she had her blonde locks curled and pulled back in a fashionable ponytail. Her dress was sort of a gypsy dress, with billowy sleeves and a plunging neckline and black stocking to give Howard a hint of what was to come tonight.

Both Sheldon and Howard were in coat and tie, Howard was really fashionable for once in a black silk shirt and matching black tie.

They took a seat at their prepared table and settled in for an enjoyable dinner.

Back at the apartment, Cinnamon was seated in Leonard's spot.

Penny popped her head in the door. She was carrying a bouquet of flowers and a heart box of chocolates. She was wearing an extremely tight fuchsia pullover sweater, accenting her full heavy tits and a pair of equally tight black slacks. She grinned from ear to ear, "Happy Valentine's Day!"

He walked towards her, "Oh, flowers and chocolates? Somebody's trying to get me out of my panties."

She chuckled, "Don't be surprised if you find five chocolates missing and three gross coconut ones with a bite taken out." He looked at her suspiciously, she threw up her hands, "It came that way when I bought it."

He reached over and picked a box and handed it to her, "I got you a little something, too."

She smiled and took it from him, "Oh, jewelry!" She opened it and her jaw dropped, "Oh, my God, Lakers tickets?!"

He was grinning back at her, "It gets better, instead of me; you can take someone who will actually enjoy it."

She threw her head back, "Ohhhhhh! You are the best boyfriend ever. Thank You." She hugged him.

He hugged her back, "Seriously, please don't make me go."

She kissed him harder and drew him down to the sofa and continued kissing him. "Should we take this little party to the bedroom?"

He chuckled, "Don't have to; we have the whole place to ourselves."

She looked around, "Mmmm, that's true."

"In fact, if you want, we can do it right here on Sheldon's spot."

She pulled back, "That is the least sexy thing anyone's ever said to me."

He threw up his arm and bellowed out, "To the bedroom!"

She threw her hands up, "Yeah!"

They raced there, Penny was peeling off her sweater as they turned the corner and had her bra unhooked by the time they made it to the bedroom. She jumped on the bed and extended her arms and she giggled when she saw Leonard was already down to just his boxers.

He slid onto the bed and her tongue darted into his mouth. He watched as she arched her back and removed her slacks. Leonard slid her panties to the side and his fingers slid in between her slippery folds. His fingers were coated in her slick honey. He pressed his fingers deeper; he could feel her inner walls gripping his invading fingers.

His cock jerked in his boxers, anticipating replacing his fingers with his cock, she groaned loudly into his mouth when she closed her fingers around his cock, at the same time her tongue continued to explore his mouth.

Leonard fingers drifted upward, sliding between her thick lips in search of her erect bud. When he felt her clit under his fingers, he noticed how her body twitched and her groans grew louder.

Her fingers slipped under the waistband of his boxers and pushing them downward, she freed his stiff, thick cock. She let out a gasp when it sprung free. She wrapped her Nebraska man-fingers around it. She stroked it several times as he continued to play with her erect clit. She looked into his eyes, "I have to have it in my mouth, Leonard." Her hair tumbled down all over his thighs as her lips closed around his shaft. Her lips tightened and she began bobbing her head slowly up and down.

Leonard was close to cumming already, but wanted to fuck her badly. He watched her full red lips slide up and down on his cock, tugging outward each time they slid upwards to the tip. She was doing something with her tongue that he couldn't see; her hair tumbled down and it covered what she was doing.

Leonard loved what she was doing, but wanted more. He reached down and tugged at her under her arms. She came reluctantly and covered his body with her, their lips met once again. He rolled her over and settled between her out-stretched legs. His cock urgently pressed against her flesh, seeking her slick entrance. He felt her reach down and guided his cock to the mouth of her pussy. She used her other hand to pull her panties further to the side, then she released a loud grunt as his swollen cockhead probed between her fleshy lips.

Without even thinking, Leonard flexed his hips forward, driving his cock halfway into her with the first thrust. He stopped briefly when he felt her nails dig into the flesh of his shoulders.

Penny arched her back and opened herself wider to him, urging him to sink deeper into her. He took the hint and buried his cock fully into her depths.

She rolled her head from side to side, "Oh yessssss, Leonard, Happy Valentine's Day!" She could feel his thick cock parting her tight walls and she couldn't stop twitching and spasming around his cock. "Oh fuck Leonard, it feels so good, so much better with someone I love. Now I need you to fuck me hard."

He lifted his hips and slid slowly out of her. He chuckled when he heard her let out a growl, "Oh yesssssssssss! Just like that, so fucking good!" When he reached the end, he thrust back into her, loving the feeling of his thick cock sliding through her yielding, yet tight flesh. He could feel her juices coating his cock, making it even slipperier and hotter. He picked up the pace, sliding in and out of her.

Penny moved her legs up around his back, opening herself further to his invasion. It felt like his cock was being forced through a tight fist. He groaned out when he bottomed out. As he continued to move in and out of her, his hands came up and caressed her fleshy mounds.

Penny let out unrecognizable sounds as her climax burst freed from her loins. Her cunt began to jerk and spasm around his cock, her inner muscles contracted hard around his throbbing cock.

It was just too much for him to take and he went over the edge, joining in her release, feeling the waves of pleasure crashing over them both as his cock pulsed and pumped its molten load into the depths of her pussy.

They clung together as their orgasms continued, his cock to jerk, filling her pussy to overflowing. He shivered as her lips nipped at his neck and her fingers ran through his hair. Their lips met again and she let out a gasp as he slipped from her pussy and her panties caught the cum that leaked out of her.

Back on the train, it pulled out of the station. The waiter stood over the table, "And for the entrée, tonight's special is a seafood risotto. Do you have any questions?"

Sheldon looked up at him, "I do; does this train car have the original link-and-pin coupler or the Miller Hook and platform?"

The waiter smiled at him, "I'm sorry; I meant questions about the food."

Amy cut in, "I think we're gonna need a minute."

A guy at the next table cut in, "Fun fact: it's neither. They actually use the AAR type "E" coupler. If you listen carefully when the locomotive disconnects, you'll hear the characteristic click, whoosh, thunk of the knuckle."

The two of them started to converse about the train.

Howard leaned over to Bernadette, "Fun fact: I'm gonna jump off this train."

After their torrid, but brief encounter in the bedroom, Leonard and Penny came out of the bedroom and as Penny turned the corner, she adjusted her sweater over her swaying tits, she didn't bother to replace her bra, thinking she's have the sweater off pretty soon, once Leonard gathered some strength for round two.

Leonard went to the kitchen for a drink, "Cinnamon, guess who just did it human style."

Penny yelled out, "Oh, my God!"

Leonard chuckled, "It's a little late, but I'll take it."

"No, Cinnamon ate the chocolates. That's really bad for dogs."

"Oh, crap, what are we gonna do?"

"We gotta get her to a vet right now."

He came rushing into the living room, "I don't have a vet. I have a podiatrist, an optometrist, an allergist, a dermatologist, an urologist. You'd think I'd have a vet."

She checked her smartphone, "OK, there's one not far from here. Come on, let's go."

Leonard picked up the dog, "Koothrappali was right, we should have let her watch."

Back on the train, Sheldon and his new friend were seated at another table leaving Amy alone with Howard and Bernadette. They were going on and on about trains. They were going back and forth making sounds of different trains.

Amy looked across the table at Bernie and Howard, "See if you guys can guess this one:" She put her finger to her head, "Bang! Splat! Thud," she dropped her head to the table. She looked up, "Why do I even try?"

Bernadette was getting upset. She placed her napkin on the table and stood up, "I'm gonna fix this right now."

Howard looked up at her, "OK, just make it look like an accident."

She walked over to the next table and stood over Sheldon, "Excuse me! You are at Valentine's dinner with your girlfriend. Now get back over there and be with her."

He nodded, "You're right. That was insensitive of me." He turned to his new found friend, "I have to go back to my table now. You should join us."

He stood up, "All right!"

Bernie rolled her eyes, "Great, now there's two of them."

Back in town, Leonard and Penny got Cinnamon to the vet and she was checking her out. "How much chocolate did she eat?"

Penny held her breath, "The whole box."

Leonard cut-in, "Well, to be fair, you ate a lot of it before you gave it to me."

Penny smirked, "So the point is I may have saved her life."

The vet looked at Penny, "I'm sorry, is this a joke to you?"

Leonard spoke up, "No, maybe to her, but not me."

Penny shook her head and looked down.

"How big a box of chocolate was it?"

Penny held out her hands, "Something like this, I don't know. It came free with a full tank of gas."

Leonard was upset and pulled back, "Really? Do you know how much those Laker tickets were?"

"So you know how much gas is?"

The vet broke in, "Hey!"

Raj came bursting in, "Oh, my God! Cinnamon, are you OK?!" He turned to Penny and Leonard, "I can't believe you two!" He turned to the vet, "You do whatever it takes to save her life. If she needs new organs, I'll buy any dog necessary and scrap them for parts!"

She stared at Raj, "You're the owner?"

He spat back at her, "Owner, father, soul mate, and if anything happens to her, your worst nightmare!" He said that last part looking at Leonard.

The vet was petting the dog, "Well, she's not throwing up, which is a good sign. So, I'm gonna take her in back, put her on fluids and give her something to absorb the toxins." She picked up the dog and left the room.

Raj turned to Leonard and Penny, "As if Valentine's Day wasn't bad enough, you try to kill my dog?! And with cheap chocolates, no less?"

Penny tried to explain, "It wasn't cheap; it was free."

Leonard tried to help her, "We're really sorry, it was an accident."

Penny added, "Yeah, we weren't even out of the room that long."

"No, come on, it was a while"

The vet came back in and Raj jumped up, "Is Cinnamon gonna be OK?"

"She's responding well. I just want to keep her a little longer for observation."

"All right, would it be OK for me to see her? Yes, we sleep together and sometimes we spoon."

The vet smiled at Raj, "It's OK, I sleep with my dog, too! We're not supposed to let people in back, but I think I can make an exception." She opened the door and sorta had an instant crush on Raj."

He walked out, "Thank you."

She followed him, "Come on, by the way, I sang her Katy Perry."

"Oh, yeah?"

"And I don't care what that obnoxious parrot back there says, I crushed it."

Penny looked at Leonard, "I think there's something going on between the two of them."

Maybe, but you also think nine minutes is a while, so what do you know?"

Sheldon's friend joined the four of them and they controlled the conversation and Amy just sat there fuming. Sheldon and his friend got up and headed out of the dining car.

Howard looked across the table at Amy, "You OK!"

"Why; because my boyfriend's off playing choo-choo with some weirdo?"

He shrugged his shoulders, "Well, to be fair, they're both weirdos."

She frowned, "I don't know what make me think tonight would be any different."

Bernie tried to cheer her up, "Well, just the fact that you got him up here still says a lot. To be honest, I bet Howie 200 bucks it wasn't gonna happen."

He chuckled, "I'm going to the LEGO store to get a big-ass R2-D2."

Bernadette consoled Amy, "See? It's not just Sheldon, they're all idiots. Now you know why I went wild with the guys from NCIS."

He scoffed and took a swig of his wine and shrugged, "She's right."

Bernie continued, "So your boyfriend's a fixer-upper, most of them are. I mean, look at this guy. You think he came like this? When I met him, he was a hot, goofy mess. Now, he's been to space. That's all me."

He took exception to that, "I had a little to do with it."

She tried to temper him, "Oh, sure you did." She patted the back of his head, "Who's Mama's big space man?"

He giggled like a little schoolgirl, "I am!"

She looked to Amy and rolled her eyes.

Back at the Vet's office, Penny and Leonard were waiting impatiently. They've been in there, like, half an hour."

She replied, "Yeah, for future reference that's a while."

"How long should we stay?"

"I don't know, I'm kind of hungry."

"I saw a Thai place next door."

She jumped up, "OK!"

Raj came in with the dog, "She's gonna be OK. They're gonna let me take her home."

The vet wrote on the chart, "So I want you to keep a close eye on her for the next 24 hours. Here are a few warning signs to look out for. If you see any of them don't hesitate to call."

Raj took the notes, "Thank you for taking such good care of my little girl"

In a sexy voice she replied, "My pleasure, have a nice night."

Leonard butted in, "Yes, thank you for all your help."

Penny added, "Yeah, I'm sorry if you didn't think we were taking this seriously. We love animals."

She nodded, "Do you guys own any pets?"

They both replied, "No."

She smiled and nodded, "Good!"

Back on the train Amy was still alone and Howard and Bernadette were making out across from her. Bernie had one hand on his neck and the other in his lap, stroking his stiffening cock. Howard was lightly running the tips of his fingers across her budding nipple and his other hand was sliding up to the top of her stockinged leg. He pulled back, "I love you so much."

She ran her fingers along his chest, "I love you, too!" They turned to Amy and saw a mean scowl on her face. They both said at the same time to her, "Sorry."

Just then Sheldon and his buddy came back into the dining car. Sheldon stood over the table, "You guys missed a pretty good time. The conductor and I have the same pocket watch. Oh Amy, guess what? The conductor said as soon as he gets off work, he's gonna come to the bed-and-breakfast and play his banjo for us."

Amy had enough and stood up, "OK! I need to speak to my boyfriend in private, like, right now."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers