Big Bang Theory Season 07 Ep. 15-18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

She answered the phone and after getting over his opening, lame line, she agreed to come over and make a house call. She was there within fifteen minutes. She knocked on the door and stood there minus her lab coat.

Raj ushered her in and after a short exam of the dog, he offered her some wine. He put on some smooth jazz and they sat there making small talk.

Yvette (Tania Raymonde) made the first move, placing her glass on the table she stood up, "Would you mind giving me a tour of your apartment? It reminds me of an old factory."

"As a matter of fact it was and turned into some very upscale suites." He showed her around and they ended up in his bedroom.

She looked around and nodded, "Tastefully decorated!" She sat upon the bed and bounced up and down, "Very nice firmness, I like that in a bed, perfect for making love." She grabbed his hand as she pulled him between her outstretched legs. She immediately went for his belt and opening it; she unzipped him and lowered his pants.

Raj quickly realized what she was doing and toed off his shoes and kicked his pants off. He removed his shirt and undershirt and stood before her in his jockey shorts, his thick, dark cock was already forming a huge lump in them. He reached out and took her by the hand and drew her to her feet. He pushed her hair from her neck and nipped at the sensitive flesh of her neck. His confidence was growing, just as his cock was. He pulled back, "Undress for me Yvette, I want to see your sexy body." He sat on the bed and leaned back on his elbows and kept his eyes glued to her body.

She unbuttoned her blouse, feeling his hungry eyes on her. She slid the blouse away, exposing a lacy, black bra. The bra was transparent; her pink nipples winked through the lace and turned harder as she saw Raj's eyes burning into it. She slid the form-hugging slacks from her and let it fall to the floor in a heap. Her matching panties did little to hide her puffy mound. She smiled when she saw his eyes devour her from head to toe.

He reached out his hand and whispered, "Come here."

She stepped close enough so he could grab her. She kicked off her heels. She bit on her lower lip as she watched him released her hands and his hands ran up and down the backside of her slender legs. His hands were hot against her skin and his feather-like touch was exciting. She felt his reach her tiny, but shapely butt, she let out a gasp when his fingers slid between her cheeks and her entire body began shaking when she felt his slide beneath the thin panties and slip into her already wet hole.

Raj leaned in towards her underwear and inhaled her intoxicating scent. With his hand beneath the lacy panties, he pulled downward and it slipped off her tight ass and down her sleek legs to her feet. He stared into the fat, camel toe and it was puffy and glistening already with her creamy juices. He couldn't resist and leaning in, he pressed his face against her moist skin.

She shook again as she felt his hot breath on her; she knew this was going to be one Valentine's Day she would never forget. She groaned as his lips were pressing against her ripe clit and she felt his tongue dart out and parted her fleshy lips. She clutched at his head as she heard him humming and it drove her to an early orgasm. All of the pent-up time she spent with him at the office and thinking about just this, it was almost too much to take. She had a thing about dark-skinned foreigners and he was fitting the bill perfectly. She felt her juices running down her thighs as she clutched at his head and finally released the juices from her first orgasm.

Raj was just beginning as his tongue took another dive along her clit. She held her breath as he moved downward. He soon was closer to where she wanted him to go, and then finally, finally, rubbed the tip of his tongue against the slick center of her clit; her entire body shook. He did it again, and she made a sound that turned him on even more. It wasn't a moan, not a squeal, not even a gasp, but more like a mewl of a tortured cat.

He pulled back and stared into her smoky dark eyes, "What are you willing to do for me Yvette?" He was feeling really dominant now, unlike other times he's been with women, he somehow knew he could ask her to do anything and she would comply.

She was breathing heavily and she gasped out, "Anything Raj, anything you want." She threw her head back when he dove back in and sucked her clit into his mouth. He clutched at her luscious ass cheeks and pulled her tighter to his lips and tongue. She threw her head back as another orgasm closed in and suddenly she felt herself spinning and then she was pushed to the bed. She was flat on her back and raising up onto her elbows, she looked up at him.

Raj was grinning, his lips and chin already coated with her juices, "I'll let you know what I want, but first I want to play with this incredibly gorgeous pussy of yours." He pushed her legs further apart. He drew her to the edge of his bed and sank to his knees. He began teasing her with his tongue. His hot breath bathed her inner thighs, and he used his thumbs to part those thick lips. He used his elbows to pin her legs to the bed as she tried to squirm free. He sucked one parted lip between his lips and flicked it up and down with his tongue.

Yvette fell back to the bed and planted the back of her hand across her eyes. She groaned louder as she felt him suck at her aching clit once again. She was so close, but it escaped her as he trailed his tongue down, lower and lower and she let out a grunt when she felt his tongue tease her puckered asshole. She let out a louder moan when he drove his tongue in deep. She let out a loud gasp when he left it as fast as he got there.

Raj was smiling to himself as he returned to her clit and heard another loud grunt as he attacked it again. He wasn't going to relent this time and sucked and flicked at it with his lips and tongue and he felt her legs break free from his hold and wrap around his head. He couldn't escape, but had no intentions of leaving this spot either.

She clutched at his head and screamed out, "Oh Raj, I can't take any more. I'm gonna cum, just a little more!" Suddenly she was left empty.

He broke free from her grasp and rose off his knees to the bed. He grabbed hold of her aching body and rolled her over onto her belly and she went willingly, climbing up onto all fours.

She felt his hands on her body and the hair that was pulled back had now come undone and her light brown hair covered the upper third of her shaking body. She let out a tint groan when she felt him release her bra and slid the straps from her arms.

Raj pressed on her lower back so her ass was in the air for him. He nudged her legs together at the knee and apart at the ankles. He reached up and forced her head down to the bed. He quickly removed his jockey shorts and slapped his thick, dark cock against her trembling legs. He leaned over her and whispered, "Put your hands on your knees, Yvette." He guided her hands to the backs of her legs, just by her knees. He gripped his cock and pressed the fat tip against her tight pussy, He ran it up and down, coating it with her juices.

Raj entered her slowly, letting them both enjoy every second of the tightness and thickness of their union. He slid in, inch by inch until he had filled her with his entire thick length. He had Bernie and he knew she was tight, but this lovely Vet was incredible.

She loved how his thick cock stretched her pussy and it felt like someone was pulling at her pussy from both sides. She knew he was totally seeded in her. She felt his balls pressing against her pussy. She jerked when Raj added his fingers as he played with her blood red clit. The pleasure was so intense it burned. She felt him do it again and she buried her head in the pillows and screamed as she came hard.

Raj slowed his assault on her clit, he just held his cock buried in her and felt her cunt muscles clutching at his cock as her orgasm ran its course. He felt her squirm, wanting him to move and intensify her orgasm.

She pushed and pulled as she tried him make him fuck her, but he held her as still as possible pressing into the small of her back, not allowing her to move and trigger a stronger orgasm. She was frustrated and wanted to be fucked hard and fucked thoroughly. She slowly calmed down as her orgasm waned. She quivered when she felt his hands on her ass and felt him parting her tight cheeks. She threw her head back, she wanted it, but her fear factor shot off the charts.

Raj felt her pussy gushing around his cock and he used this to his advantage. He gathered up a copious amount of her cream and swept his fingers over her starred hole and he smiled as she wiggled her ass and pushed back against his teasing fingers. He felt her pussy tighten even more as she anticipated his invasion. He inserted both thumbs in her ass and pulled her ass open wider. He heard her let out a gurgling sound from deep in her throat. He held her open and he slid two fingers deep into her hot, tight hole. He added a third finger and he once again began moving his hips as he fucked her slick cunthole.

Yvette was moaning constantly now, "Oh fuck Rajesh; where have you been all my life. I'd love to fuck you on my examination table and watch the animals watch us while you make me cum again and again."

He groaned, "That is so nasty, Yvette, when can we do it?! You want more? I need to hear you say it."

Her body was shaking and pulsating around him, she knew, and so he knew the answer without even saying it, but he wanted to hear it, she growled out, "I want it Raj!" She grunted and pushed back against him as he slipped a fourth finger in her ass, stretching her ass wider than his cock would be going, not as deep, but a lot wider.

He chuckled, "I know you want it Yvette, you have it already, tell me what do you want?" He started slipping his fingers in and out of her ass and twisting them when his palm pressed against her cheeks."

She had a tough time speaking, his fingers sliding in and out of her ass and his cock continued to slide in and out of her cum soaked pussy. She expelled a lung full of air, "I want to try...oh fuck! I want to try to...oh my Goddddddddd! I want to try to...take it in the ass!"

He chuckled, "It? What do you mean it, Yvette?"

She spat out, "YOUR COCK! God Damnit Raj, shove that gorgeous thick cock of yours up my ass!"

"Mmmm, I'm not sure Yvette, your pussy feels so good surrounding my cock, it's so nice and slippery. I can fuck you for a long, long time this way, are you sure?"

She growled out, "Stop teasing me Raj, fuck my ass. You got it so itchy, only that thick cock of yours exploding and filling my ass with your cum will put out the fire! Please, I have to try!"

He didn't reply to her begging. He slowed his pumping in and out of her pussy and he slowly slipped his fingers from her ass and gently caressed her slippery cheeks. He slipped out of her pussy and just knelt there and watched her pouty cuntlips slick with her juices flutter. He wanted to taste them again, but knew that would have to wait. He stared at her puckered hole; wide open from his fingers, but it slowly began to close. He knew it was now or never.

She held her breath and tried to relax when she felt the thick head pressed against the tight hole. She pushed herself up on her hands, and he allowed her to guide his cock into her ass this way. She turned her head and saw his thick dark column of meat seeded between her lily white cheeks through the mirror on the dresser. She caught her breath and feared he's rip her in two. She licked her parched lips and threw her hair over her shoulder and her eyes bugged out as she watched and felt him disappearing into her ass. Her hole was stretched by his fingers, but the slick piece of meat was looking ominous as it sank deeper into her ass. She grunted and tried not to tighten her muscles, but seeing it in the mirror, she couldn't resist.

Raj grunted when he felt her tighten her ass muscles around his cock. He reached down and began to diddle her clit and he shoved two fingers in her slick hole. He smiled when he felt her ass muscles loosen and felt her quiver from his clit play. He slid in deeper and soon had his swollen nuts pressed against her tight ass cheeks. He withdrew and shoved in a bit harder this time.

Yvette was beyond excited and she couldn't kneel any longer and fell to the damp sheets and she groaned when she felt him nearly slip from her ass. She groaned loudly into the pillow as she felt him follow her and sink all the way in her ass once more. She was panting, and writhing wildly on the mattress. She felt his fingers stimulating her clit once again and the poker-hot clit was on the verge of an orgasm like none before.

Raj began stroking her clit and shoving fingers in and out of her cunt at the same pace his cock was knifing in and out of her ass. He knew she was about to explode and he was close too. He needed to cum. Raj was thinking of how she took care of his Cinnamon, he was going to make sure she remembered this Valentine's Day like none other. He surely would remember it too. He strummed her clit faster and faster and suddenly his hand was bathed in a huge dose of her cream. He watched as her entire body stiffened and suddenly went slack and began shaking violently. He couldn't hold off any longer and releasing her clit, he grabbed hold of her hips and began pumping in and out of her ass at a furious pace.

Yvette just layed there, a vessel to capture his cum and she was waiting for it willingly. She groaned and tried to push up to meet his thrusts, but she was too tired and he was going way too fast to keep up. She fell back to the mattress and screamed out as she felt his burst and began pouring stream after hot, steamy stream into her bowels. It triggered yet another orgasm as she felt his scalding cum putting out the fire in her ass.

Raj's entire body was covered in sweat, dripping all over her back and he fell against her. Scooping up her hair, he bared one side of her neck and plastered his lips to it, sucking wildly and nipping and licking at her salty skin. He was gasping for air, "Oh fuck Yvette, if I knew it was going to be that intense, I would have given Cinnamon chocolate long ago."

She was appalled by such a statement, but knew he didn't mean it. She knew he loved his dog, maybe a little too much. She felt him softening and slowly slipped from her ass and felt a stream of cum oozing out. She was too tired to move, but was happy when he slipped off of her and turning her onto her side and gathered her up in his arms. They fell asleep this way and didn't move till morning.

She got up and her ass and legs were stiff, but in a good way. She saw he had morning wood, but after being in her ass, she wasn't putting that in her mouth. She saw animals do it, she may love animals, but she wasn't one herself. She made her way into the bathroom and finding a washcloth, she got it wet with hot water and a lot of liquid soap. She came back into the bedroom and woke him as she washed and rinsed him. She took him into her mouth and as he watched her she smiled up at him, "I wanted to repay you for the multiple orgasms you gave me last night with your mouth." She made him cum, swallowing it all.

They took a long shower together, fucking together against the shower wall and once more on the sweaty sheets before repeating the shower again. They dressed and Raj and Cinnamon sadly said goodbye to Yvette the vet.

Sheldon returned home and went on and on about the train, but hardly said a word about the frolicking Amy and he did at the bed-and-breakfast.

The group was gathering in the living room once again, having dinner together. Everyone but Penny, who was out on an audition.

The group as a whole was making fun of Raj's Indian accent, especially the way he said "Moo-stache!"

He was given a reprieve when Penny entered the apartment, "Hi, sorry, I'm late. I was at an audition."

Sheldon replied, "I'm sorry." Followed by Leonard, "You'll get'em next time."

She closed the door and stared at them, "How about instead of assuming I failed, you asked me how it went?"

Leonard was contrite, "Sorry, how did it go?"

She scoffed, "Just shut up!"

Raj got up from the chair beside Leonard, "Here, you can have your seat."

"No, no, stay there. I'm fine on the floor."

Bernadette looked to Sheldon, "Have you guys ever thought about getting a dining room table?"

Amy added, "Yeah, you actually do have room for one up there." She pointed at the alcove behind Leonard.

Raj jumped in, "Ah, sure, I sit on the floor for years, no one cares. The pretty white girl's there for ten seconds; and suddenly we're all running to IKEA."

Penny flashed him a smile and Sheldon chimed in, "No one is running anywhere. We're not getting a dining room table."

Leonard tried to change his mind, "I know you don't like change, but it's not a terrible idea."

Penny pointed to the alcove, "You guys never use that space up there. Why not get a table?"

Sheldon stared down at her, "Do you want the long answer or the short answer?"

Howard chuckled, "How come we never get that option?"

Sheldon ignored Howard, "Chaos theory suggests that even in a deterministic system, if the equations describing its behavior are nonlinear, a tiny change in the initial conditions can lead to a cataclysmic and unpredictable result."

Penny scrunched up her forehead and looked to Leonard, "Translation?"

In a baby's voice Leonard replied, "Wah! I don't want a table!" He started throwing a tantrum.

The next day Penny and Leonard went out shopping for a dining room table.

While they were out shopping, Howard got a call from NASA. They want him to go back up to the space station and he told them he'd be honored.

At the furniture store, they checked out several tables. Penny made him aware that he was paying for it and he should get the one he liked. He pointed out one he liked, but Penny immediately shot it down. After a quick change of mind he pointed to another one and Penny smiled and nodded, he blurted out, "Damn right I like that one."

Back in Howard's apartment, he was pouring two glasses of red wine when Bernie arrived home, "Hi, honey."

He couldn't control himself, "Good News, someone in this room gets to take a ride on a rocket."

She was exhausted, but groaned out, "Fine, can I at least take a shower first?"

He chuckled, "No, not that; although you already agreed to it, so no take-backs."

"What are you talking about?"

"Sit down, NASA called, the telescope mount I installed on the space station, got damaged and they want me to go back up and fix it."

She grabbed her wine and took a sip, "Wow, what did you say?"

"What do you think I ..." I said yes! Why do you look surprised?"

"Well, it's just, after last time, I didn't think you'd ever want to go back."

"Are you kidding? It was the greatest experience of my life"

"Really? Because I kind of remember a lot of complaining and wishing for it to be over."

"I think you have me confused with what's gonna happen when you get out of that shower."

She downed her wine and sadly went into the shower and soaped up and after a long, soothing shower, she made the bad choice of getting out and found Howard, naked, sprawled out on the bed. She let out a groan, "I guess I put my foot in my mouth, probably would be more satisfying then what's coming."

She crawled up onto the bed and the towel came tumbling off her wet hair and it swept over Howard's warm, skinny body. She lowered her mouth to his cock and sucked the entire length into her mouth. She worked her tongue like magic and knew if she wanted she could make him cum quickly and she's be able to get to making dinner and finely have something satisfying in her belly. She used her free hand to play with her stiff clit and sucked and bobbed up and down at the same pace she was fingering her hole. She used her tongue to perfection and within a few seconds, she felt Howard's hands in her hair. He erupted and filled her mouth with his cum. She pulled off and swallowed his weak load and finished herself off. She used the towel from her hair to wipe her spent pussy. She climbed off the bed and slipped into a thick quilted robe, not wanting him to even think about a second round of that. She headed to the kitchen to make something filling; in more ways than one.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers