Big Bang Theory Season 07 Ep. 22-24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily was thrashing around and after her third orgasm, she needed to rest. She was exhausted from his incredible mouth. She placed the heels of both hands on his forehead and even though she was weak, she managed to push him away. She had a dreamy look on her face, "Oh please Raj, I need a break. What do you say we take this to the bedroom? I wanna inspect that belly piecing of yours a little closer. I believe there is something a lot more interesting a little lower I wouldn't mind checking out too."

Raj jumped to his feet and nearly tripped over her boots and catching himself on the edge of the sofa, he kept his balance and tugging her arm; he drew her to her feet and stopped to take in the exquisite body before him, "Wow, I'm getting the first look at you, Emily, you are absolutely gorgeous."

She blushed and her porcelain skin had a bright pink hue to it, "You don't have to say that Raj, I'm gonna have sex with you, regardless."

He shook his head, "I'm not kidding." He guided her to his bedroom and closed the door; he turned her and had her face the large mirror on the back of his door. He gently swept her long tousled hair from her neck and drew it down her back, "Just look at yourself Emily, you are a goddess and should be put on a pedestal and adored by men everywhere, just take it in, I know I can't get enough and have to pinch myself over and over again to make sure I'm not dreaming."

She turned and planted her arms around his neck. She kissed him deeply and pulling back pinched one of his nipples and she giggled when he jumped, "See, you're not dreaming." She slowly sank to her knees and deftly opened his pants and drew them downward, taking his underwear with them. She tugged off his shoes and socks and tossed his pants aside. She ran her hands up his calves, up his trembling thighs and cradling his swollen nut sack in her lily white hand, she lightly rolled his nuts in her hand. She gripped the base of his thick shaft in her other hand and tightening her grip, she tugged at it upward until she reached the large mushroomed head. A lot dollop of pre-cum covered the back of her hand.

Raj had his hands resting on her shoulder, he toyed with her first tattoo and he groaned out as he watched her release his cock and brought her hand to her mouth and licked the pearly white pre-cum from her hand. He looked down into her gorgeous blue eyes and his hand released her shoulder and drifted to her fiery red hair. He combed through it lovingly as he watched her bright pink lips part and closed around the thick head of his cock. He shivered as her tongue came out and teased the head, rolling it around and stabbed at the pee hole, trying to extract even more of the cream that oozed out.

Emily pulled back and sitting back on her haunches, she stroked him several times, "My God Raj, I love how thick your cock it. All of these veins and bumps popping out, I know it's gonna drive me insane when you finally shove it in me and fuck me!" She giggled when she felt his cock leap in her hand, "I see you like that idea, huh? I do too, but I want more of this before that happened. How about we climb up on the bed, my knees are getting sore."

Without waiting for her to release him, he leaned back and pushing off the floor, he slid back onto his large bed. He scooted back and waited for his lovely redhead to join him. He watched as she climbed up, he focused on her long hair that slid across his legs and her ripe, firm tits that hung down, but didn't sway one iota. He was itching to get his hands and mouth on those firm peaks of flesh.

Emily was beaming with confidence, she loved how the shy, but big dicked Indian adored her and her body. Emily's slender white fingers closed around the thick, dark shaft and it looked even darker. She stroked it and reveled in its thickness and how stiff it was. Her mouth watered, anticipating the feel of it in her mouth once again.

Raj kept his eyes locked on the gorgeous redhead. He was drooling as he watched her long hair sway along his thighs and puddle at his belly. When he saw hair do this, he was blocked off from seeing her mouth. He felt the heat and wetness of her mouth as it descended onto his shaft. He closed his eyes and experienced a mouth like none ever before.

Emily closed her ripe, pink lips around his shaft and sucked. She sucked so hard it nearly made his ears pop. Her tongue began working its magic and seemed to be all over his cock at once. Her hand played and rolled his nuts as she took more and more of his thickness into her mouth.

Raj was eager to play with her and reaching past her head, he began toying with those two mounds of pliable, but firm breasts. The stiff nipples nearly burned holes in the palms of his hands, but he wanted and needed more. He managed to grab hold of her slender hips and tugging at them, he was happy to see she knew what he wanted.

Emily wasn't about to release her firm grasp of his cock; she twisted around and flung one leg over his bulky body. She raked her firm tits along his belly as she scooted back and she let out a gasp when she felt his hands grip her tiny waist and guided her lush pussy back to his mouth.

Raj's mouth watered, just thinking about feasting on her juicy cunt again. His tongue was already out and made contact with her dripping slit as he felt her grind her cunt down on his opened mouth. His hands were active; he wanted to remember every curve and lush part of her body. He clutched at her tight ass cheeks as he tongue fucked her juicy pussy. He tickled her puckered hole, but wasn't about to test that just yet. He wasn't about to scare her away by his fascination of her tight ass.

Emily's head was swimming; she tried to concentrate on the thick shaft of meat sliding in and out of her mouth. She thought sometimes she was just like Linda Lovelace. She experienced orgasms sometimes just from sucking and deep-throating a cock. She felt shocks of excitement coursing through her entire body. The sucking she was giving Raj's cock and the way his tongue danced over her clit and stabbed over and over again at her juicy hole, she knew at any second, she was going to come unhinged and explode. She quivered and shook as it happened, a lot sooner than she anticipated and she bathed his mouth and tongue with her sweet juices. She coughed and her eyes watered as she took him too deep and began gagging. The sucking and slurping sounds was causing Raj to clutch at her ass and unable to control himself, he shoved a thick finger deep into her ass.

Emily came undone and her orgasm was so intense, she shook hard and jerked on top of Raj, she rolled off of Raj and even though she was still shaking from her orgasm, she began giggling and laughing.

Raj was lucky; he was on the verge of cumming, but when his cock was torn out of her mouth and the laughing he heard from Emily, it caused his cock to deflate quickly. He licked at her juices covering his face. He inhaled her sweet scent and rolling over; his cock immediately regained its stiffness. He was staring down at the disheveled redhead lying flat on her back.

He sat back and gazed at the luscious body before him. Starting at her tiny, dainty feet, he looked up at her shapely legs, perfectly turned calves and dimpled knees. He licked his lips as she plush thighs parted, covered already in sweat and her creamy juices. His mouth watered and his cock stiffened thinking about sinking his cock into the tight pussy before him. Her puffy lips had blossomed from the vigorous attention Raj had given them. He chuckled when he saw that little tuff of hair above her pussy. It was now matted down and dark from her copious amount of juices from her pussy. He loved how her milky white skin now possessed a rich pink glow from her excitement. His eyes moved higher, watching her flat belly rise and fall from her labored breathing, upward he began drooling in anticipation of sucking on those two firm mounds of flesh. He got to her head and he couldn't resist, he closed his hand around his cock and stroked it slowly as he feasted on her face. Her bright blue eyes were watching his hand tease the flesh she wanted in her body. He saw those pink lips, the ones that were wrapped around his cock and he shivered when he saw that tiny tongue slipped out and wet those lush lips. He let out a groan just looking at the fiery red halo surrounding her face. It billowed out as the tousled hair tumbled around her rolling head.

Emily smiled up at him, "Are you just gonna sit there looking at me or are you gonna do something about this pussy of mine." She patted her juicy cunt and ran the tip of her fingers up and down her pouty lips. She raised them to her lips, sticky with her juices; she coated her lips and licked them as sexy as she could with the tip of her tongue. She spread her legs wider and extended her arms to him.

Raj was drawn to Emily like a moth to a lightbulb. He let out a loud moan as he settled between her widespread legs. He planted his lips on her and he shivered when her tongue darted out and licked the last of her own cream that coated his lips. His stiff cock found her pouty lips and as he thrust his hips forward, he sank into her pussy. His cock throbbed as it was suddenly squeezed and enveloped in a wetness and heat he hadn't felt before. She rivaled Bernadette's, but her longer legs were a blessing as they tightened around his body, drawing him deeper into her hot oven-like pussy.

Emily dipped her head down and groaned as Raj's thick cock sank into her pussy. She thrust upward trying to take more of his cock into her lithe body. She bit down on his shoulder and was rewarded with an even harder thrust of his hips. "Oh Raj, fuck me; I want that thick cock of yours to fuck me into tomorrow. I can feel every bump and vein raking along my slick cunt walls." She clawed at his back and raking her nails along his back and she felt his cock leap, she knew it was turning him on even more.

Raj groaned as he felt Emily's nails causing major claw marks on his back and he loved it. He dipped his head and he finally closed his lips around one of her luscious morsels. His mouth was watering as he licked and sucked at the stiff nipple surrounded by a brighter pebbled aeroule. He groaned and felt his cock leap in her clutching pussy. He was wrong, the feeling and texture of her nipple was even better than he thought it would be. He released it and went to the other one and reveled in the way it responded to his lips and tongue.

Emily was on the verge of another orgasm and she arched her back and hips as she tried to push more of her tit flesh into his mouth and take more of his cock into her pussy. She ground her clit hard against the root of his cock and she bit down on his shoulder. "Oh fuck me harder Raj, I'm there, I'm gonna cum so hard, it will be hard back at the tattoo parlor." Her groans got louder and she was so excited, whatever she was saying wasn't able to distinguish as words.

Raj was dripping sweat all over her body and he was thrusting into her so hard, the entire bed shifted and slammed against the wall with each and every thrust he bore into her. He managed to unhook her legs from his back and gripping them, he pushed them back and folding her in two, he plowing into her. The sound of wet skin slapping against wet skin echoed through the entire apartment.

Emily was thrashing about and managed to break her legs free. She planted her feet flat on the bed and thrust up as hard and as violently as she could. She wrapped her arms around him and hung on tight as she started cumming. She whipped her head around and she never looked more desirable.

Raj was at wits end, he pumped into her as hard and as fast as he could. He gnawed at her ripe breasts and exploded. He came so hard he nearly blacked out and fell against her as he felt light headed. SO much of his blood was at his groin, he felt dizzy. He released her tit and plastered his mouth to hers.

The two of them clutched at one another and kissed with so much passion, they failed to let go and after several minutes, they started all over again.

This time Emily was on top and she rode Raj, giving him the access to her lush body and with his hands free, he took advantage of it.

Emily loved riding his thick cock and was able to wiggle and make his cock hit areas of her pussy rarely explored.

Before long the two of them were fucking at a furious pace and another fabulous orgasm overtook both of them.

Emily rolled off of Raj and curled up alongside his sweat covered body. She rested her head on his chest and he couldn't believe that this beautiful redhead was sharing his bed and her body with him.

In the middle of the night Raj was awakened by Emily, her hot wet mouth had enveloped his cock and was sucking him to stiffness. He urged her over on top of him and he licked at her cum filled pussy and they both came from one another's mouths. They soon fell asleep and slept well into the late morning when they showered together, fucked once more and showered again before dressing and found the nearest restaurant where they ate like two starved animals.

While all of this was happening, Leonard and Penny left the bar and returned to her apartment. She was still upset and depressed. She tossed her purse down, "Oh, my God! What a day! "

She removed her jacket and had a silky, flowered blouse on and black slacks. She flopped down on the sofa.

Leonard was trying to be supportive, "Can I get you anything?

She leaned back and brushed her hair back from her face, "No! I need to start making some smart decisions."

He replied from the kitchen, "With your career?"

She shook her head, "No, with my life."

"Like what?"

She was in deep thought, "I don't know." She paused and looked to him in the kitchen, "We could get married."

He turned to look at her, "Come on; be serious."

"I am!"

He thought she was just depressed, "Why? Because I'm a "smart decision"?

She wrinkled her forehead, "Well, yeah!"

"He still had the vision of her and Wil together, "So what, I'm like a bran muffin?"

She sat up and turned to face him, "What, no, that's not what I'm saying."

He was upset now, "No, it's exactly what you're saying. I'm the boring thing you're choosing because I'm good for you."

"What does it matter? The point is, I'm choosing you."

"Well, it matters a lot. I don't want to be a bran muffin. I want to be a ...Cinnabon, you know? A strawberry Pop-Tart. Something you're excited about even though it could give you diabetes."

She shifted on the sofa, "Sweetie, you can be any pastry you want."

He started walking away and headed for the door, "No, no, no, it's too late! I'm your bran muffin; probably fat-free and good for you colon."

She sat back, "You know what? Forget it. I never should've brought it up."

He turned away from the door, "You know I want to marry you, but you're only doing this because you got fired and you're feeling sorry for yourself."

She stood up and started waving her arms around, "Okay, it may look that way, but getting fired from that movie was the best thing that could have happened to me, okay. I finally realize I don't need to be famous or have some big career to be happy."

He stepped closer to her, "Then what do you need?"

She raised her voice and shouted, "You, you stupid Pop-Tart!"

He stood there stunned and finally replied after several seconds, "Oh!" He stood there again and after several more moments replied, "Then I guess I'm in."

She closed her eyes and opened them slowly and stared at him, "Really? You guess you're in?"

He threw up his arms, "Not like, "I guess I'm in." Using a low voice, he added in a loud, excited voice, "I guess I'm in!"

She scratched the back of her head, and looked at him with a worried look, "Okay, cool!"

He shrugged his shoulders, "So is that it? Are we engaged?"

She looked to the ceiling in thought, "Yeah, I think so."

He nodded, "All right."

She stood there and crossed her arms, "What's wrong?"

He shrugged again, "I'm not sure. Just...feels a little anti-climactic"

She scrunched up her nose, "Yeah, it kind of does, huh?" She silently sat back down.

He suddenly turned and reached into his back pocket and pulled out his wallet, "Oh, I know!" He fished through his wallet, "This might help."

She was looking down, her hands between her knees and she looked up. Leonard was extending his hand and in his fingers was an engagement ring. Her eyes nearly popped out of her head and in barely a whisper she said, "Where did you get a ring?"

He smirked, "I've...had it for a couple of years, not important."

He knelt down before her and her mouth dropped open. He extended his hand and looked into her eyes, "Penny...will you marry me?"

She was grinning from ear to ear. She nodded and in a loving whisper she replied, "Oh, my God, yes!"

He placed the ring on her finger, "This would have been so much more romantic if you didn't have monkey hair on your finger."

She slipped to her knees and threw her arms around his neck. They locked in a passionate kiss. She broke the kiss and hugged him tighter. She drew him up to his feet and taking him by the hand and tugged him towards the bedroom, "I wanna make love to my fiancée tonight."

Once there she pushed him towards the bed, "Strip and get on the bed, I'll be back in a minute." She turned and headed to the bathroom. A minute later the door opened and she stood there in the doorway with the light still on behind her. The only thing she was wearing was her silky blouse. It was sheer enough too see-through and she had removed her bra and her large breasts were pressing against the thin material. She crossed her ankles and the bottom of the blouse had no tails and it ended just an inch or two above her pouty lips. She had her hair down and brushed out and she looked amazing. She was grinning as she watched Leonard slowly stroking his cock. She giggled, "Don't let that go off, I'd hate to spend the evening I got engaged pleasuring myself." She flipped off the bathroom light and crossing her arms, she drew the buttoned blouse up and over her head. She shook her head and her silky blonde hair tumbled down around her shoulders and came to rest on the tops of her swaying tits. She tossed the sheer blouse on top of the nightstand lamp, bathing the room in a dim, seductive light.

Like a panther stalking its prey, Penny crawled up onto the bed from the foot up towards his widespread legs. She raked her nails from his knees, up both thighs and she giggled when he closed them and trapped her hands between them. She let out a shriek when he took control.

Leonard's hands darted out and grabbed hold of her upper arms and opening his legs; he released her and pulled her down beside him. He rolled over and pinned her to the bed. He mashed his lips to hers and kissed her so hard it made her swoon. He pulled back and leaning on his elbows he lovingly swept her hair from her face and tucked it behind her ears. He peppered her face and lips with wet kisses, moving to her neck, he did the same and it made her sexual excitement shoot through the roof.

Penny curled her arms around his head and pulled him tighter to her body. She loved how his chest pressed against her tits and made them flatten out. They ached and she loved how his chest hair excited her stiffening nipples. She combed his fingers through his hair as she felt him attack her neck and nip at her ear and the sensitive flesh beneath it. She let out a gasp as he moved to her shoulder blade and her shoulder. She tried to push him downward, but he was taking his time.

Leonard knew what she wanted and he wanted it too, but this night was special and he was going to do it at his pace for once. He massaged her large tits with his hands as his mouth reached the upper slopes of her heaving tits. He lifted them higher and closed his lips around one large tip. His sucked lightly as his tongue rolled around and around the pebbled aeroule. He released it with a pop and gave its twin the same treatment.