Big Bang Theory Season 07 Ep. 22-24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny was moaning constantly, "Oh come on Leonard. Stop teasing me; just suck them harder, please." She groaned loudly as he did as she asked and she let out a loud gasp when she felt his fingers begin to play with her juicy cunt. She arched her hips, trying to make greater contact. She squirmed around on the bed, rolling her head about as she gasped for air.

Leonard wanted to make her squirm even more, but he wanted more and he slid lower and grabbing hold of her shaking legs, he lifted them and planted them on his shoulders. He scooted closer and released a burst of cool breeze on her slick cuntlips. He followed up by doing the same, but with a hot burst of air.

Penny gripped his head and thrusting upward, she forced his mouth to her aching pussy. She fell back and let him feast on her pussy. She was close to cumming from the extended foreplay, but when he drew her large, stiff clit between his lips and began flicking it back and forth with his tongue, all of the air escaped her lungs and she squeezed hard on his head with her legs still on his shoulders.

Leonard felt the familiar tightening of her legs and released her clit and focused on her juicy hole. He was soon rewarded with a large dose of her tangy elixir. He drank it down and released her legs from his shoulders.

Penny was more than ready to play. She sat up and grabbing hold of his shoulders, she pulled and pushed at him, urging him to turn around. She grabbed his legs and tugged at them till they were over her upper body. Penny grabbed his ass and clutching at it, she forced him over her head. She latched onto his raging hard-on and stuffed it into her mouth. She giggled and coughed as she heard him let out a grunt. She took him a little too deep into her mouth and wasn't prepared for him to hit the back of her throat. She quickly recovered and guided his hips up and down.

Leonard always loved this position, he was literally fucking her mouth and he was close to cumming. All the while he was eating her, he was rolling his hips on the bed and he was close to soiling her bedspread several times. He dove in and once again feasted on her fat cuntlips. He reveled in their thickness and how they reacted to his lips and tongue. He sucked one large lip between his and darted his tongue into her juicy hole. He stopped as he felt Penny's hands caressing his nuts and when he felt her large finger enter his asshole, he stiffened and started to cum.

Penny knew this was inevitable and she felt it jerk and she was prepared for what was coming next. The first spurt shot out and flew down her throat. She wasn't ready for such a powerful blast and she began coughing. His cock went off like a geyser and the second blast fill her mouth. Like a loose water cannon, she lost control of it and the next several blasts coated her cheek, chin and forehead. She also lost control when Leonard mimicked her and shoved a finger up her ass and two deep into her pussy, rubbing hard against her G-spot, she met his orgasm with one just as powerful.

The two of them clung to one another and knew, they had done the right thing, getting engaged, she felt loved and secure and Leonard hoped this would make her settle down and profess herself to him and him alone, boy was he ever living in a fantasy world.

After several minutes, a worn-out, but still horny Leonard rolled off of Penny and scooting around on the bed. He drew her to his chest and wrapping his arms around her, he peppered her neck and shoulder with loving kisses.

Penny snuggled in closer, grinding her lush ass against his still erect cock, "Mmmm, seems like someone is still raring to go, huh?" She giggled as she felt it jerk and she ground her ass against him even more. She managed to scoop most of the cum he shot onto her face and licked it from her fingers, "Oh Leonard, I've always loved the way your cum tastes, it must be all of the good meals I make for you."

He chuckled, "Yeah, that must me it!"

She slapped him playfully on the thigh as it rested over hers. She reached down and gently caressed his swollen shaft and lifting one leg; she scooted back and guided it to the portal between her sticky legs. "Oh yesssss Leonard, right there! Shove it in slowly and let me savor the feeling of your thick, throbbing cock in my pussy."

Leonard swept her unruly hair from her face and turning her slightly towards him, he kissed her firmly on the lips. He could taste his semen on her lips and tongue, but he didn't care. He knew she could taste herself on his lips and as the kiss intensified, so did their coupling down below. Leonard grabbed hold of her upper leg and holding it higher, he found his second wind and began pumping in and out of her. He loved how her large, thick cuntlips clung to his shaft and how her tight hold massaged his cock as he slid in and out. He loved it when Penny played with her own clit as he watched her race faster and closer to yet another orgasm.

Penny grabbed his hand and placed it on her swaying tits and she groaned out as he began mauling them. She tried to work her cunt muscles against his invading cock, but she was at the point where her cunt had a mind of its own. She felt it go into spasms as she rubbed her clit at a furious pace. All of a sudden her entire body stiffened and then came crashing down. She released yet another orgasm and kissed him hard. Tearing her mouth from his, she panted out, "Oh please, Leonard, cum, cum with me, fill me up with your hot, potent cum. I need it, oh, oh, oh Yessssssssssssss, thank you!" She reached back and wrapped her arms around his neck; nearly breaking it, she hugged him so hard.

Leonard was pumping his hot cum in her and clung to her as he felt her released her juices all over his cock. The two of them clutched at each other's limbs and their mouth feasted on each other's and as one, they slowly came down from their perfect union.

They stayed this way and slowly drifted off to sleep, Leonard still joined to Penny and his arms wrapped tightly around her.

Howard and Bernadette were losing their cool with his mother and their nerves were at a breaking point. They were accusing each other of trying to get out of caring for his mother.

The morning came and Howard and Bernadette were in their pajamas and robes. They were seated on his mother's sofa drinking coffee. He asked her, "How are you doing?"

"Last night was a little rough, but I think we're gonna get through this."

He sat back and took a sip of coffee, "I'm proud of us."

She placed her hand on his leg, "Me, too."

From the bedroom came his mother's voice, "Where's my pancakes?"

A Hispanic woman came rushing out of the kitchen with a bed tray, "Coming, Mrs. Wolowitz!" She hurried into the bedroom.

Bernie sipped her coffee, "You were right."

Howard chuckled, "Welcome to Team Putz!"

FINAL EPISODE SEASON 7:

The group except Raj was gathered in Leonard's living room. They were sorting out the take-out food and Leonard asked Howard, "How's your mom holding up?"

"She's doing okay, but we lost another nurse."

Amy asked, "How many is that now?"

He chuckled, "Two and I know what you're thinking: she's eating them."

Bernie added, "She's just so impossible, they keep quitting."

Sheldon came out of the kitchen and sat down, "So, who's watching her now?"

Howard answered, "A bowl full of M&M's with a few Ambien tossed in."

Raj entered the apartment, "What's up, guys?"

They all said Hello and Leonard came over and stood beside Penny, "Okay, well, now that everyone's here, Penny and I have some big news."

She extended her hand and jumped up and down, "WE'RE ENGAGED!"

Raj threw out his arms, "Oh, my God! Congratulations!"

The rest of them hopped up and hugged both Penny and Leonard.

They continued to give them congratulations and Raj spoke up, "And I thought me having sex with Emily was gonna be the big news." They all abandoned Penny and Leonard and nearly knocked Raj down with hugs and high-fives.

Leonard and Penny just stood there in shock. Leonard wasn't pleased, "Hey, what the fuck?"

Bernie released Raj, "You guys propose all the time. This never happens."

Penny threw up her hands and rushed Raj, "You're right,"

The next day was Monday and the guys were having lunch in the cafeteria and Raj kept on bragging about having so much sex with Emily. "You know, it's supposed to be like riding a bike, but last night, I fell off a few times."

Sheldon entered to cafeteria, he was in shock. He sat down, "I just got called into President Siebert's office. The university won't let me switch my field of study to inflationary cosmology. They're forcing me to continue with string theory."

Howard looked across the table, "Why?"

"He said it's why they hired me, it's what my grant was designated for, and that everybody had to do things they don't want to do. He then gave an example of something he had to do, even though he didn't want to, which was to look at my stupid face."

Leonard shook his head, "That's a rude thing to say out loud."

Bernadette was at the Wolowitz's home and she tried to stop, yet another care-giver from leaving, but was unsuccessful.

Howard sat on the sofa, "We may have to stay here for the next couple of months."

"We can't stay here 24-7, we have jobs."

"We may have to use some of our vacation time."

She stood over him, "I wanted to go to Hawaii, not Hell!"

"I don't know what else to do?"

Bernie sat down beside him, "Howie, I love you, and as your wife, your mother is every bit as much my problem as she is yours, so...I want a divorce!" She broke out onto a smile and hugged him.

Leonard got his mother on the computer and announced he was engaged to Penny, but she already heard it from Sheldon.

Penny called her mother and told her and she was happy she was going to be the first in the family getting married without being pregnant.

Amy and Bernadette were gathered in Penny's apartment and Bernie came in complaining about the hell she was going through with Howard's mother.

Penny offered her a glass of wine and Amy and Penny watched Bernie drink the entire glass non-stop. She placed the empty glass on the counter, "Hit me again!"

Amy turned to Penny, hoping she may get a shot at living with Sheldon, "So, what are the living arrangements gonna be?"

Penny was refilling Bernie's glass, "Well, haven't really talked about it yet, but I figure, at some point, I'll move in with him, or he'll move in with me."

Amy nodded, "Well, with you not working, that makes financial sense."

Bernie perked up, "You're not working! How would you like a job in home health care?"

Penny scoffed, "Not a chance!"

"Please, I'm desperate!"

"NO!"

"I'll pay you anything you want."

"Okay, then, yeah!"

Later that evening, Howard and Bernie were sitting on their sofa and Penny came rushing out of the bedroom. She was tearing off her rubber gloves, "No! Keep your fucking money!"

Bernie growled out, "I could've ridden a bull longer than that."

Back in their apartment, Sheldon was trying to write an appeal to the board to change fields. Leonard brought up the possibility of either Penny moving in or he moving out since they were now engaged.

This didn't go over too well with Sheldon once he heard he wouldn't be living with the two of them. He went over to Amy's to complain. He went off the rails. He was coming undone, he didn't wanna stay with string theory, he didn't want to live without Leonard and he refused Amy's thought of moving in with him. He hated change and wasn't about to deal with it. He left Amy's in a huff.

Back at his apartment, Leonard made dinner for himself and Penny and they began planning their wedding, trying to set a date.

Amy came rushing in, she couldn't locate Sheldon and Leonard thought he was at her place. She was upset, "He was, but stormed out. He's upset that you suggested he move out. I also mentioned that he and I could live together, but he was too mad at you to realize what a great idea that is."

Sheldon headed over to his refuge, the comic book store, but when he arrived, he found it had a fire and it was a total loss. His life was falling apart and he couldn't deal with any of that.

After several hours, Leonard was getting worried, Sheldon hadn't returned. He got on the computer; he knew he could locate Sheldon's whereabouts by tracking his cell phone.

"Penny tried to calm Leonard, "He can take care of himself."

Leonard found him, "That's weird."

Penny stood beside his desk looking down at his computer, "What?"

"He's at the train station. It's dark out and he's alone, I don't like it. Let's go get him."

She grabbed her jacket, "Oh, it's sweet how you look out for him. You're a good guy."

"Not just that. My mother would kill me if I let something happen to him."

They got to the train station and found Sheldon sitting there. He turned when he heard them, "You tracked my phone?"

Penny stepped over to him, "We were worried about you."

"Don't be melodramatic, I'm just getting on a train and leaving forever."

"Seriously? You don't even have a change of clothes or a toothbrush."

"My plan is to stop at malls and buy what I need."

Leonard took a seat beside him, "Okay, I know you're upset and there's a lot of stuff going on, but it's nothing we can't work out. Come on, let's get you home."

"No, I've reached my breaking point. I need to leave now!"

Penny added, "And go where?'

"It doesn't matter."

Leonard tried to reason with him, "So a few things don't go your way, and your best decision is to ride the rails like a hobo?"

He stared at Leonard, "I suppose it is; except I have a credit card."

"Sheldon, what can I do?"

"Leonard, I am overwhelmed. Everything is changing and it's simply too much. I need to get away and think."

"Come on, you know you're overreacting."

Penny cut in, "Leonard, hang on. Just...come here for a second."

They moved away out of ear shot and she turned to Leonard, "Maybe we need to let him go. It might be good for him."

"You know he can't take a trip like this by himself."

"He's a grown man."

He scoffed, "No, he looks like a grown man. You've seen Freaky Friday, sometimes little kids end up in big person bodies."

She rolled her eyes, "Leonard, we can't protect him forever. He'll be okay. You taught him well, Padawan."

Sheldon overheard her, "Good Lord! Padawan's the student, not the teacher."

Penny was getting pissed, "Seriously, let him go." She gave him a dirty stare.

Leonard turned back to Sheldon, "Sheldon, if you really need to do this, I won't stand in your way."

He nodded, "I do."

Leonard nodded, "Okay, good luck!"

Penny walked behind the bench Sheldon was sitting on, she leaned over and gave him a hug and kissed him on the cheek, "Be safe and call us."

He nodded, I will."

Leonard came over to him and placed his hand on his shoulder, "Bye, buddy." He started walking away, he turned, "Sheldon, we're gonna miss you."

He stared back at Leonard, "Of course you will."

Leonard turned away, "He just made that easier!" They turned and left him alone in the station.

Penny climbed into the car and turned and planted a cock stiffening kiss on his lips, "You better hurry back to the apartment. The first thing I'm gonna do is strip you naked and make you fuck me, sitting in Sheldon's spot."

"Holy shit, I'm not sure I can make it there."

She scoffed, "You better because without Sheldon around to stop us, we're gonna fuck in every room, on every counter and tabletop and even go into his room and violate his sanctuary!"

He raced home and as the door slammed shut; he was already tearing off her plaid flannel shirt and ripping off her slacks. He was down to his boxers when she climbed up on all fours, naked, she pulled off his boxers and lowered her mouth to his raging hard-on. She was acting like a women possessed. She was slurping and bobbing up and down. Her bare tits were mashed against his thighs and she was making obscene sounds with her mouth and throat. She paused briefly and stared up at him with those dark green eyes. She smiled and her tongue was sticking out. She ran it along the underside of his shaft and when she reached the mushroomed head, she ran it around and around. Letting out a grunt, she drove downward taking him into her mouth and throat to the base. She held it there and let her tongue poke and prod his nut sack.

Leonard was breathing heavily as he looked down at her body, it was his and while Sheldon was gone, he began planning where he would fuck her next. He reached down and began teasing her ripe nipples. The harder he played with them, the more urgent her sucking became. He reached up and removed her hairband. He grabbed hold of her unruly ponytail and pulling at the band, it gave way and her tangled hair came tumbling down around her face and his raging cock.

All of a sudden the door flew open and Amy came bursting through screaming, "How could the two of you let Sheldon...oh my!" She stood there frozen where she stood. She watched in awe as Penny continued sucking his cock as if she wasn't even there. She silently moved around and took a seat in Leonard's sofa chair and watched as Penny swallowed all of his cock.

Leonard wasn't about to have her stop, he looked over at Amy and shrugged, "She wanted to fuck in Sheldon's spot, who was I to stop her."

Penny slowly drew her mouth from his cock and wiped the spit from her lips and chin, "If you tell Sheldon, I'll kill you!" Without waiting for a reply, she slipped from her knees and scooting forward, she lined her slippery pussy up against his saliva stained cock. She wrapped her arms around his neck and slowly lowered her ass onto his cock. She clutched at him as she felt him enter her pussy.

Amy scooted to the edge of the chair and moved closer to watch his thick cock enter and exit Penny's steamy cunt. Amy, unaware of her actions, she began unbuttoning her blouse and once undone, she slipped it off and removed her bra. She stood and unzipping he skirt, she let it fall and took her panties with it. She stepped closer and turned Penny's face towards her and called out, "Give me some sugar, Penny!" She planted a toe-curling kiss on her lips and her hands dug into Penny's hair.

Leonard reached out and began fondling Amy's large swaying tits and found her tight cuntlips between her parted thighs. He slid two fingers into her easily and he managed to finger-fuck her pussy as the pace he was fucking Penny.

Penny tore her mouth from Amy's and tugged at her arm. She planted Amy on the sofa behind her and she removed her body from Leonard's. She slipped to the floor and pushed her over beside Leonard. Parting Amy's legs, she dropped her head and immediately began munching on Amy's freshly waxed pussy. She began licking and sucking on Amy's tight lipped pussy.

Leonard looked on and when he saw Amy staring at his slimy cock, covered in Penny's cunt juices, he tugged at her brown haired head and soon found her mouth enveloping his cock.

Amy was beyond excited and forgot all about Sheldon's leaving and she gobbled up Leonard's cock. She loved tasting Penny's cunt on his cock and she began working her lips up and down, lapping away at his swollen shaft as it slid in and out of her mouth. She tightened her legs on Penny's face and before long; she exploded, sending a river of her cream into Penny's mouth.

Leonard liked having Amy suck him, but less then forty-eight hours had passed since his engagement and he wanted his fiancée, not Amy. He managed to break free and climbing off the sofa, he came up behind Penny and without any preparation, sank his swollen cock, balls deep into Penny doggy. He gripped her hips and slammed into her and worked his cock in and out as hard and as fast as he could. The room was filled with all three of them moaning and groaning.