Big Bang Theory Season 07 Ep. 25B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

He released his breath; for a moment he anticipated hearing the catch phrase and he was still recovering from the week long sex orgy with his sister and mother. He stepped up to her, "I'm here as a guest lecturer, I was invited by Dr. Cunningham to speak during the symposium."

Alex shook her head, "I don't think that will be necessary now. After the doctor injured himself he directed me to cancel the symposium, you can leave." She said it filled with venom. After the way she was dismissed at Cal Tech, Dr. Cooper wasn't one of her favorite people. Just like so many others on the planet.

"Okay, now what am I supposed to do? I rearranged my train schedule to come here and speak."

Alex stared at him, "I could tell you where to go, but I don't think you'd like my reply."

Stephanie stepped alongside Alex, "Now you know you learned in therapy to let that go, especially anything that involved Sheldon Cooper. We could have Dr. Cooper stay with us till his return train trip."

Alex went ballistic, "No fucking way, after all of those sessions of therapy concerning this nut bag, I'm not throwing it all away and slip back to where I was after leaving Cal Tech."

Stephanie was letting it go. She knew if Alex could get past spending a couple days with her nemesis, she would be cured. She pulled Alex aside and spoke to her, telling her just what she was thinking. After a lot of discussions back and forth, Alex gave in, but told Stephanie she would have to entertain him; she would make herself scarce for the next couple of days.

After her shift, she drove Sheldon to her apartment. He was unaware that her roommate was Alex. She was trying to explain what happened, but decided it was easier to let it go. "So tell me Sheldon, what's Leonard doing now?"

He knew she was fishing for information. He knew she still had feelings for Leonard, "Aw, well Dr. Stephanie that is one of the reasons I'm on this train excursion. Leonard and Penny are getting married and decided they want to live together... without me."

Her jaw dropped and she couldn't hide her disappointment, "Wow, so he finally sprung the question, huh?"

He shook his head, "Well, really from what Leonard told me, it was her suggestion. Don't get me wrong, he asked her several times and she always put off replying. After she was fired from a horrible "B" movie, she was distraught. When Leonard asked her what was her plan, she replied, "We could get married." He was shocked and agreed, it was without any special dinner, no hearts or flowers, it was as if he wore her down and finally cornered, she relented and agreed to get married."

Stephanie suddenly had a spark in her eyes, she knew they were not meant to be together, "You know Sheldon, I went to Jenny Craig and lost all this weight just for Leonard and was hoping to take a trip down to Pasadena and try and get him back. Hearing what you just told me, I'm sorta torn. I don't wanna break them up, but the way they got engaged, it doesn't sound like there is much romance in their union."

"Oh, don't get me wrong, they fuck like bunnies, but after all of the chasing and finally catching her, he's found little to celebrate now. It's sorta anti-climactic if I'd say so. The worst thing, she fucks around behind his back and to top it off, Leonard know it and is just keeping track until the straw that breaks his back."

She didn't wanna prolong the discussion. She decided she'd sort this out later, "So tell me Sheldon, you said there were several reasons for your train trek, why else did you leave Pasadena."

"Oh, wow, I find it hard to talk about. After finding out about the betrayal by Leonard and Penny, I found out my girlfriend Amy Farrah Fowler pushed them to do this so she could get me to move in with her, again, another betrayal. Then the president at Cal Tech wants me to stay working on String Theory and if not, they want me to teach. I can't see myself teaching those so called geniuses. The last thing that sent me riding the rails was I went to my favorite comic book store and found it burnt down. I ended up at the train station where Leonard and Penny tried to get me to stay, but my mind was made up and I headed east."

"Wow, you sure had a very trying period of time. So what happened on your trip out east?"

I found out the country is really, really small. My first stop was Las Vegas and I ran into one of Penny's old friends, Christy and we had a one night encounter."

She was shocked, "I can't believe you; Sheldon Cooper had a one night stand?"

He nodded, "Oh yes, I'm a player now. After that I headed to Chicago and toured the FBI offices. At that location I ran into Agent Angela Page. She was the agent who interviewed us about Howard's security clearance for the government. You remember Howard don't you; he was the guy who wanted to show you the Mars rover."

She giggled, "Oh yes, he was wearing an eye patch, what a loser."

"Well he's married now to a great woman who introduced her to Howard. Back to Chicago, after a tour, we too hooked up and I think she could be the one. I only have to find a way to break it to Amy, who I'm unhappy with now after finding out how she tried to get me to move in with her."

"After that I headed to Princeton and had planned to stay with Leonard's mother, Beverly Hofstadter. She wasn't there and I met his sister-in-law Sally Hofstadter." He chuckled, "I sorta hooked up with her and we were caught by Beverly and it turned into a wild threesome."

Stephanie was shocked, "My God Sheldon, I never, ever thought you were that kind of man. I'm seeing you in a totally different light now."

He winked at her, "That isn't the best of it. Beverly who is a renowned psychologist, and she noticed I was holding back. She said it was because of my religious upbringing in Texas. She suggested hypnotism and I reluctantly agreed. It opened up a whole new world for me. It was followed up by adding Leonard's stuffy sister Martha and we spent the entire day switching off and going all day and night. She released in me a pheromone that affects the women I come in contact with."

She was wondering how it happens, "So tell me Sheldon, how do you release this pheromone and how and when does your demeanor occur?"

He chuckled, "Beverly inserted a catch phrase that triggers me to turn into sort of a Don Juan. I have staying power, I can go over and over again and according to her and the women I've been with I release an extreme amount of pheromones that turn even the most benign woman into a raving sex maniac. I know it sounds like bullshit, but after that, I went to visit my mother and sister and Beverly called Missy. Missy was intrigued and spoke the catch phrase over and over again and the three of us had one non-stop orgy last week for six days and nights."

Stephanie was stunned, "I've heard about certain men having that effect on women, but coming from a man by just a catch phrase after being hypnotized, I have to be skeptic."

He nodded, "I couldn't believe it myself. I told Beverly I wasn't even hypnotized, but after screwing the way I did and having the effect on Leonard's prissy sister and my mother, I'm a believer." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a slip of paper and handed it to her.

Stephanie opened the paper and read it and smiled. She licked her lips and stared at Sheldon.

He raised his hands, "I have to caution you Stephanie, if you speak that phrase, I can't be responsible on how you react. I can guarantee I will not force myself upon, but if you are affected by the pheromones I release, I will not fight you off. I will fuck you and as you can see on the last part of that phrase, I do have a huge cock and I do know how now to use it."

She stood up and approached him. Her hands were shaking and she bit her lower lip. Sheldon could tell she was conflicted. She wanted Leonard, but after hearing about Penny, she didn't see any sense of waiting for him. She raised the slip of paper and took a deep breath and in barely a whisper she spoke, "Sheldon Lee Cooper is by far the most incredible lover and his huge cock is magnificent."

Sheldon looked up at her and didn't see any change in her demeanor, but he was suddenly feeling very horny and his feelings for Stephanie were more than just friends. He waited to see how she would react and he noticed a change in her breathing and he smiled. It may have taken a little longer for his pheromones to be released, hell after all the fucking he did with his sister and mother; he was surprised he had any left.

Stephanie slowly slipped to her knees and placed her hands on both of his knees. She grinned at him, "Okay Sheldon, I'm a believer, now can I see if that second part of the phrase is correct? Is your cock truly magnificent?"

He chuckled, "Why don't you take off my pants and see for yourself Stephanie." He extended his legs and unbuckled his pants. He watched as her slender fingers struggled with his zipper and getting it down, she tugged his pants off, taking his shoes and socks with them.

She licked her lips as she saw the huge lump in his jockey shorts and pulling at the waistband, she pulled it over the semi-stiff cock. She sat back on her haunches and just sat there and stared at the shaft and watched it swell and stiffen from her gaze. She reached out and hefted it, "Wow, just the weight is impressive. I'm a doctor and know about male and female pheromones, but from the amount you're expelling, to affect the way I'm feeling is astonishing. She closed her slim fingers around the base of his thick shaft and squeezing, she slid her hand upward until she reached the red leaking head. She used her thumb to smear the slick pre-cum around the head and stroked him several more times till more came out. She lowered her head and caught a drop on the tip of her tongue and ran it around her cherry red lips, "Mmmmm, it is truly magnificent, can I suck on it?"

"I would be disappointed if you didn't. I told you, I wouldn't stop you and once we begin, there won't be any stopping."

She lowered her head and giggled, "Oh Sheldon, there won't be any stopping. I just hope Alex doesn't come home before I have my fill of this gorgeous cock."

He placed his hand on her forehead, "Wait, what do you mean Alex returning home?"

"Why do you think we were arguing at the hospital? We share this place, the prices around here are outrageous and the only way we can live here is to share the cost of the rent. She was totally against having you stay in our guest bedroom, but after seeing this," she hefted his cock, "You won't be using the guest bedroom. The only question is, will I be sharing you with her or will she be using the guest bedroom?"

He chuckled, "If I know the reaction women have after being exposed to my pheromones, your bed will be very crowded for the next couples of days." He leaned back and pointed to his cock, "It's waiting for that luscious mouth of yours Dr. Stephanie, show me what Leonard was bragging about. He told me you had some very exceptional oral skills."

She giggled, "So he did like what I did huh?" She lowered her head and rolled her tongue around and around the huge head and taking the head in she pulled off of it and went back. She popped it in and out several times, taking more and more into her oral cavity with each pop. A large stream of saliva ran down the shaft and collect around her fist that was holding his cock steady. She released it and sat back.

"Strip for me Stephanie, I wanna see what Leonard was so fascinated with. I think he would go bananas over your figure now. You were very good looking before, but now, with the weight loss, I'd have to say you are absolutely beautiful." He smiled when he saw her blush and kept his eyes on her as her shaking fingers untied the rope belt that held her multi-colored silky wrap around dress closed. It fell away and opening the dress, she untied the inner belt and shaking her shoulders, the silky dress floated around her shapely legs and she knelt there in a demi-bra and a tiny black thong. It was easy to see it was already soaked with her juices. His mouth began to water just thinking about licking that morsel hidden behind that thong.

Stephanie giggled and blushed when she saw the way Sheldon was looking at her. She used to be self-conscience before due to her weight, but now she was proud, but still, in the back of her head, she didn't see herself as beautiful. She reached back and with a flick of her fingers, her bra went slack. She let it drop to the floor and turning around she leaned over showing Sheldon her tight ass. She grabbed hold of the thong and slid it down her slender legs. She wiggled her ass and pointed her glistening pussy at him.

Sheldon drew in a deep breath of air and let it out, "Step back to me Stephanie, I wanna sample that luscious pussy of yours. I just know, from what Leonard had told me, your cunt juices are so tasty, he couldn't stop drinking them down."

She blushed again, "I knew he like them, but I never knew how much." She kicked off her heels and walked over to him, "Here, I used to do this for him, it gave him greater access and he would lick away till I was nearly raw." She planted one hand on his shoulder and stepped up. She placed both feet on either side of him and climbing up; she placed her hands on the wall behind him. She tipped his head upward and slowly lowered her large puffy-lipped pussy to his waiting mouth.

She threw her head back as he stabbed at her slick hole. Her long dark red wine hair swished back and forth along his thighs. He sucked first one fleshy lip between his lips and his tongue ran up and down between them both. He released that lip and did the same with the other. He clutched at her tight ass and wiggled a finger into her puckered hole and felt her tremble with a tiny orgasm. Stephanie loved how he was licking her and knew an even stronger orgasm was approaching. She wanted more, she needed more and she made a mental note to send a thank you note to Leonard's mother. She looked back and saw his huge cock pointing towards the ceiling and her mouth watered for more. She closed her eyes and gripped his head as she felt him attack her clit.

Sheldon was beyond excited, eating the pussy of yet another one of Leonard's women. He was far superior to his little friend and wanted to make sure she knew it. He drew her clit between his lips and concentrated on it. He lapped at it; he sucked it and released it. He nipped at it and drove two fingers deep into her hole. He heard her let out a gurgling sound and suddenly his mouth was flooded with a large dose of her creamy cum. He drank it all down and just like Leonard said, he wanted more and more he would have. He attacked her clit and slid a third finger into her hole and twisting it around, he began petting her G-spot. He stroked it lightly and then harder. He went back and forth and once again she screamed out and sent a river of her creamy cum down on his tongue. He savored it before swallowing it.

Stephanie was clutching at his head. Her legs were like rubber, she came so harder; she could hardly breathe. Her feet slipped off the sofa and her knees landed on it. She straddled his legs and leaning forward, she kissed him. She kissed him hard and savored her own juices coating his tongue, lips, and chin. She was ready for that monster and reaching behind her, she wrapped her slim fingers around the shaft. She pointed it at her slimy cunt and just as she was about to slide it in, the door flew open and a stunned Alex stood there.

"What the fuck Stephanie? I thought you had sworn off men. You said you wouldn't fuck another man until you had Leonard Hofstadter back. I was to be your only love till then." She slammed the door shut and took several steps forward. Her anger slowly dissipated as Sheldon's pheromones overtook her. Her eyes turned glassy and she approached the two who were about to fuck. She wanted to join them. She yearned for Sheldon's cock again. This time it was a matter of needing, not wanting and she wasn't going to be denied. She wanted to watch the union of her lover and her nemesis, but she was going to use him the way he used her and then had her fired. It was a love, hate situation and she was confused which emotion would win over.

Stephanie paused for a moment and told her about Leonard and Penny and seeing Alex understood, she slowly lowered her slender, sleek body down upon that monstrous stalk of meat. She threw her head back and her luxurious, wavy hair swayed on his slick cock and swollen nuts.

His cock slowly disappeared and slipped into her extremely tight hole. He knew she was without cock since leaving Leonard and only had Alex and whatever toys they used. He grabbed hold of her large, firm tits and buried his face between them. He feasted on their fullness and firmness. He sucked on her stiff nipples and tiny aeroules. He loved how nearly every woman had a slight difference when it came to aeroules and nipples. Just as every pussy had a slightly different composition. His hands left her tits and slid to her waist. He loved how tiny and firm it was, same with her hips. He cupped her luscious ass cheeks and guided her up and down and he knew, the way she squeezed his cock, he wasn't gonna last too long.

Alex had stripped and now naked, she knelt at Sheldon's knees. She pried his legs apart and wormed her way between them. She lapped at both Stephanie and Sheldon's thighs as she climbed closer and closer to where they were joined. She inhaled the scent of both Stephanie and Sheldon and she felt her pussy flutter. Her cunt juices were running down her legs and wanted it plugged. She would take Stephanie's tongue or Sheldon's cock. She knew she would get her chance, but she was getting frustrated and just hoped she could wait.

Stephanie was now totally seeded on his cock and she wiggled her hips and another larger orgasm was building. Her stiff clit scraped over and over again against the base of Sheldon's stiff shaft. She leaned forward and kissed him hard. She sucked on his tongue and her long hair had now covered the upper portion of Sheldon's body. She tore her mouth from his and attacked his neck and ear as she slammed up and down on it as she finally came. She screamed so loud, it made Sheldon flinch. Her pussy muscles squeezed hard at his cock and she pushed him over the top too. She continued to shake and quiver as she felt him pumping his thick, creamy cum deep into her womb. Her orgasm grew stronger when she felt Alex's tongue stabbing at her puckered hole and licked at the mixture of the both of their orgasms.

Alex smiled, she knew her time was coming now and she sat back and waited for them to settle down. She attacked Stephanie when she saw her slowly raising her body upward. She plastered her mouth to Stephanie's cunt as she caught the river of cum flowing out. She lapped away and the sound filled the room and she wasn't about to stop soon.

Stephanie rolled to one side and flopped down beside Sheldon. She let out a squeal, "Oh please Alex, let me catch my breath. Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum again. Shit, oh shit, here it comes!"

Alex's silky auburn hair floated over Stephanie's belly and thighs as Alex sucked all she could. She even darted her tongue in deep and drew out more of the tonic she loved so much. Being mixed with the load Sheldon deposited in her was just a plus. She slowly peppered Stephanie's belly and legs with kisses and playful nips. She rose and saw Sheldon's cock still stiff as a steel rod. She was drawn to it and licked at it from the root up to the head. She was rewarded with another large amount of their creamy mixture. She sucked at his aching nuts and got even more as it ran down and ended there.

Sheldon snickered, "I thought you hated me Alex? If that's so, why are you sucking my cock and drinking down the semen I pumped into your female lover?"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers