Big Bang Theory Season 08 Ep. 02-03

Story Info
Sheldon fucks Janine, Penny and Amy swap partners and more.
10.2k words
4.43
15.5k
14
1

Part 68 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers

Author's note: The series continues with this season 8, episode 2. The series doesn't reset, but follows the show's story sequence.

***

The group was seated around Leonard's living room having dinner. Howard finished a mouthful of food and looked up; "So Penny, when's the new job start?"

She grinned at him, "Next Monday."

Bernadette put her plate down, "Did you look over the materials I gave you?"

She reached for her water bottle, "Uh, not yet, but I will."

"Great, when?"

Penny was getting pissed, "I said I'll get to it."

Bernie went and got a drink from the kitchen and returned, sitting beside Penny, "I don't want to be pushy, but you've never done pharmaceutical sales before. You could use this time to get a head start."

"Well the first few weeks will be training. They'll tell me everything I need to know."

"Just imagine how impressed they'd be if you showed up familiar with the material."

"Okay, so what, you want me to be like a teacher's pet?"

Bernie was getting steamed, "Couldn't hurt!"

The next morning, bright and early, Sheldon was at the door of Mrs. Janine Davis, (Regina King) Director of Human Resources for Cal Tech. As always, he knocked three times.

She yelled out, "Come in." She knew this was going to be a trying day. She was dressed in a tight, black pencil skirt and had a wild, multi-colored blouse on. It was silky and buttoned up the front. The top two buttons were opened, flashing a good amount of cleavage. Her shoulder length glossy black hair was poker straight and framed her face beautifully. She was filling out some forms when an e-mail popped up on her screen. She opened it just as Sheldon entered her office.

He entered and stood before her, "You wanted to see me?"

"Yes, welcome back, please have a seat."

"Thank you, I assume you'd like to reopen our dialogue about the university forcing me to continue with string theory?"

She paused and looked at her e-mails. There were two one from Amy Fowler and one from Leonard. She opened Leonard's first and read it. She smiled and took note. She opened the one from Amy and coughed and her eyes popped out of her head. She licked her lips and took a deep breath. She turned back to Sheldon, "Dr. Cooper, while you were away we came up with a solution that would allow you to change your field of study."

He was stunned, "Wow, pouting and running away actually worked. I must say that may not be a lesson you want to reinforce with me." He sat back and crossed his legs and looked at the beautiful black woman sitting across from him. He began to wonder how it would be to make love to her, now that he had a whole summer's worth of sex under his belt. "So, um, what is the solution?"

Currently, you've been paid under a grant to specifically research string theory. If we promote you to junior professor, you'll be able to choose whatever field of research you'd like."

He stared at her, "But if I'm a professor, then I'll have to teach a class."

She nodded, "That is correct."

"So your solution is to promote me, and pay me more money, so that I can impart my knowledge to the next generation of scientists?"

"Yes."

He was stunned, "You people are sick!"

She looked to the screen and saw Leonard's e-mail and she smiled. She looked back to Sheldon, "Shelly, you're being a pain the ass!"

All of a sudden he sat back and nodded, "Okay, so where is my class and when does it start?"

She looked back at the screen and chuckled, "Oh, this is good. I wonder what the other one does." She looked back to Sheldon, "Shelly, you are a great lover." She sat there and stared at him and suddenly she felt a slight tingle in her loins. She licked her lips, "You know Sheldon, the last time we had a heated discussion I ended up on that couch over there, naked with your huge penis in my vagina and mouth." She stood up and came around to the front of her desk and leaned against it and kicked off one of her heels. She ran her black stockinged foot up and down his inner thigh, "What do you say we try that again?"

He didn't know which catch phrase was messing with his head, but at the moment, he really didn't care. He placed his hand on her foot and pressed it harder against his stiffening cock. He then began running his hand up and down her shapely leg until he reached her knee. He pushed it aside and ran his hand up under her skirt until her reached the top of her thigh-hi stocking. He turned his hand and ran his nails along her bare flesh until he reached her tiny pair of lacy panties. He ran his fingertips up and down the moist material and watched her eyes close and her lips parted.

"Ohhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss Sheldon just like that. If I remember, that big, thick cock of yours has a lot of thick veins sticking out. I just loved how it felt sliding in and out of my wet pussy."

He chuckled, "Oh, I can see suddenly you lost the medical names for out bathing suit parts. He withdrew his hand and pulled at her arms. "What do you say to getting on your knees and uncovering that "cock" you so badly want in your "cunt"?"

She didn't need any coaxing. She didn't know what came over her, but she knew it had to do with the statement she repeated from Amy Fowler's e-mail. She sank to her knees and feverously undid his pants and lowered the zipper. She tugged at his pants and drew in a heavy breath when she saw the enormous lump in his jockey shorts. She pulled hard on the waistband and managed to clear the lump and she chuckled when that monster jumped free and slapped her chin. She licked her red lips and closed her tiny hard around the shaft. She stroked it several times, "Mmmm, just as I remembered it. Oh fuck, I just love these bumps and veils along this thick shaft, better than any French tickler I've had." She leaned over and let a large stream of saliva drool out of her rich lips and landed on the thick, mean looking head. She watched it run down the shaft to her fist. She stroked it up and down several times and let out a gasp.

Sheldon ran his hands though her sleek black hair and guided her face downward. He let out a groan when he felt her hot breath on it and it was followed up by her wet tongue.

Janine ran her tongue around and around and around the huge head. She continued to stroke him, but followed that with her lips plastered to the side of the shaft and she began running her mouth up and down, over and over again. She bathed his entire cock in her saliva. She ran up and down both sides, the top and underneath. She was breathing heavily as she attacked his swollen nuts. Her tongue lapped at them and she sucked at the sack.

Sheldon was getting antsy, he reached down and plucked away at the buttons on her blouse and getting them open, he tugged the silky blouse out of her skirt. He managed to get her to release his shaft long enough to removed her blouse. He ran his hands down her sleek back and found the clasps of her black bra. He deftly released it and followed it along with her blouse. He reached down and cupped her large, firm black mounds of flesh. He adored her nickel-sized aeroules and black, licorice nips. He twisted them and tugged on them.

Janine was panting wildly as she ran her lips back to the large head and was rewarded with a large dollop of pre-cum. She captured it with her tongue and ran it along her slick red lips. She smacked her lips, "Mmmm, just as tasty as I remember." Her lips parted more and she enveloped the large head and a couple inches of his shaft. She bobbed up and down and her shoulder length hair swayed along her black shoulders. Her hand was stroking him faster, as if she wanted a mouthful of his cum.

Sheldon felt a rumbling in his balls and was glad he had remembered his lessons over the summer. If not, he would be filling her mouth with his sperm right about now. He tugged harder on her breasts, "You better release it now Mrs. Davis or you're gonna be swallowing a whole lot of semen."

She released his cock with a pop; she saw how stiff and how much saliva she spread all over his cock, "I think you can call me Janine now, Sheldon. My mouth was all over your cock and you're mauling my titties." She stood up on shaky legs and grabbed his arm. She pulled him to his feet and led him over to the couch. She pushed him back down and stood between his wide-spread legs. She reached back and released the zipper on the back of her skirt and wiggled from side to side as she slid the tight skirt from her lush body. Her tiny, wet panties followed and she scooted forward. She threw a lg over his and then the other. She leaned in and kissed him, "Guide it into me Sheldon; just take it slow. I haven't had much since my divorce and want this to last as long as possible."

He returned her kiss and gripping his cock, he ran it up and down her wet slit. He found her juicy hole and lodged the slick head in. He held it steady and allowed Janine to slowly lower her body downward.

She wanted more and wanted it quicker. She planted her arms on his shoulders and pushed her lower body down hard and sank completely down till her gorgeous black ass rested on his lily white legs. She rose up and fed him her ripe, black nipples and she began riding him harder and faster. She thrashed about, as she felt an orgasm quickly racing through her body. She wanted him to cum, but didn't want this to end. She felt his veins scraping against the slick walls of her pussy and she planted her lips on his. Her tongue darted in and fenced with his as she continued to ride him faster.

Sheldon tore his mouth from hers. He needed to breath and wanted this luscious black woman to get all he had to give. He rolled to the side and had her slip free of his cock. He turned her onto her belly and grabbing her lush hips, he drew her to her knees. He licked his lips as he stared at her gorgeous ass. He grabbing his slime covered cock and shoving forward, buried it balls deep in her one again.

Janine let out a blood-curdling scream and came again. She rested her head on the arm of the couch and used her forearms to push back against him. She felt this swollen nut sack slapping again and again against her clit and it brought her to the edge of yet another orgasm.

Sheldon eyed her pretty dark asshole, but knew she wasn't in any condition to accept his cock in there. He wrapped his arm around her waist and petted her pussy. His fingers were covered in her slimy juicy and pulling back; he started to tickle her tight starred hole. He watched it wink at him and as he shoved one slick finger in, he drove his cock and finger in and out of her holes at the same pace. He added a second and then a third finger intro her puckered hole.

Janine was cumming again and growled out, "If you get it any looser, maybe you can try and fuck my ass with the monster." She giggled when she felt his cock lurch in her pussy. "I can see you like that idea. I'm down with it, just make sure you get my ass nice and wet and work maybe another finger in there, just go a little deeper, but take your time. I have all the time in the world and doubt if I'll ever get another shot at you and your magnificent cock."

Sheldon knew from fucking Beverly and Sally's ass, he had to take his time and making sure his victim was excited enough and stretched enough to take his cock before going forward.

Janine was covered in sweat; her lush black body was glistening from the sweat that poured out of her pores. She continued to push back against his invading cock and fingers and was close to another orgasm. Her legs were like rubber, barely able to keep her kneeling on the couch.

Sheldon picked up the pace, slamming into her harder and faster. He watched her body lunge forward with each and every one of his thrusts. He managed a fourth finger in her ass and had them in up to his palm. He pulled them out and recoated them with her cunt juices that were running down her thighs. He went back to her ass and it made a sucking sound as he pumped his fingers in and out of her ass. He was close to cumming. He never saw such a gorgeous recipient of his cock and fingers. He knew it was now or never and without warning, he pulled out of her cunt, it made a slurping and sucking sound. It was drenched in her juices and he knelt up and before she could react, he shoved his cock, halfway into her ass.

Janine let out a growl, "Oh my God, I'm being torn in two, fuck, fuck, oh fuck, I'm cumminggggggggg! She bucked against him and felt him sink the remainder of his cock into her ass. She lost all feelings in her legs and they gave way and she fell flat onto the couch. She let out a grunt when he followed and his slick body was plastered to her ass and back.

Sheldon rocked his hips back and forth as he continued to fuck her ass. He reached up and gripping her hair, he pulled roughly, bring her upper body off the couch. He caught her mouth and he kissed her with such force, she gasped into his mouth and came again. He was close to cumming and he grunted out, "I'm gonna cum Janine, where do you want it?"

She wasn't sure she heard him correctly. She knew he had changed over the summer and totally for the better. She managed to turn and gasped out, "I want it on my face! I want you to shoot your hot creamy cum on my face and tits and into my hair. I want it in my mouth and I wanna taste it!"

Hearing this; nearly sent him over the top. He gripped her hips; he slapped her tight ass cheeks several times as he thrust his hips back and forth at a feverous pace. He let out a growl and swiftly pulled his cock from her ass. He couldn't believe the popping sound her tight ass made.

He grabbed her arm, but a weak and tired Janine, rolled over quickly and slipped off the couch and landed on her knees. She looked up and saw the slime covered cock with the mean looking beet red shaft being pumped like mad before her. She opened her mouth and closed her eyes. Her head was thrown back as the first hot blast hit her cheek and shot across her eye and onto her forehead. It hit her with such force it stung like a slap in the face. Her eyes opened to see if it was his hand or not and she was presented with another burst, just as hard, but just as potent.

Sheldon's legs began to wobble as all his strength was sapped out and he grabbed hold of her head with one hand to steady himself. He smiled down as the beautiful black woman before him was drenched in his hot, creamy white sperm. It made his cock hard just seeing her face covered, it was even in her hair. It was dripping down her chin to her heaving tis and dropped off her stiff nipples and landed on her thighs.

Janine was in heaven. Her tongue came out as she tried to catch as much as she could. Her hand came up and grabbed his cock and stroked it and more came out and her tongue flicked over the spouting head and licked it up. She could not believe how hard he was.

Sheldon suddenly felt something come over him. He reached down and pulled Janine to the couch. He placed her gorgeous ass on the edge of the cushion and pushed her back. He smiled when she let out a shriek and fell backwards, her legs thrashed about. He grabbed his stiff cock and thrusting his hips, he sent his cock once again, balls deep into her juicy cunt. He grabbed her legs and nearly bent her in two as he began pumping in and out of her at a furious pace.

Janine was beyond excited, but totally exhausted. She clutched at his outstretched arms and clung to him as she allowed him to fuck her and have his way with her.

Sheldon was like a man possessed. He fucked her harder, faster and deeper and kept it up for well over five minutes.

Janine's head was rolling around on her shoulders. She thrashed against him like a rag doll and she felt an explosive orgasm wrack her limp body. All of a sudden, she stiffened and getting her legs free, she wrapped them tightly around him and pressing her cum covered face in the nook of his neck, she let out a scream.

Sheldon began pumping his hot load deep into her pussy and it scalded her. They clung to one another as their orgasm took over and nearly fused them together. He was spent and fell against her, trapping her to the sweat covered couch.

She caressed his slick body gently as she felt him slowly shrinking, glad he didn't have another round in him. She peppered his face and neck with slimy kisses as she was still dripping with his cum.

Sheldon slowly knelt up and looked at the incredible mess he made all over her and in barely a whisper, he blurted out, "Sorry Mrs. Davis, I don't know what came over me, please accept my apology."

She giggled, "No problem, I accept your apology, Dr. Cooper, as long as you promise to come over to my house one night and do that all over again."

He chuckled, "I think I could manage that, but can you?"

She burst out laughing, "Oh I may need a couple days to recuperate from this session, but I'd love to die trying."

He shocked himself, even though she was covered in his sperm, he leaned in and gave her a toe-curling kiss. He pulled back, licked his lips, "Mmmm, I guess I am pretty tasty, Janine, it's a date, call me!" He gathered up his clothes, slipped into them and hurried from her office in search of a public restroom.

While this was going on, in her lab, Amy was working on pleasuring a starfish with electrodes.

Penny came in, "Hey, ready to go to lunch?

"Just give me a minute; I'm stimulating the pleasure cells of this starfish. I just need to turn it off."

Penny came in and stood over her, "What happens if you don't?"

"Then I have to sit through lunch knowing this starfish is having a better day than I am. I gave Mrs. Davis the catch phrase, I'd say right about now, she getting her brains fucked out by Sheldon. Is Bernadette meeting us at the restaurant?"

"Ah, no, actually I didn't invite her."

"Why not?"

"Ever since she helped me get this job, the one I never would have gotten if I hadn't gotten on my knees and sucked and fucked Dan, the boss. Well, she won't stop bugging me."

"Well, I think she just wants you to do well and she's worried you won't because you were just a stunningly poor waitress."

She took a step back, "That is not true."

She took off her lab coat, "I'm still waiting for my mini corn dogs from two years ago."

"I told you, they'll be right out."

"Okay, so no Bernadette."

"Well, you saw her the other night. Am I wrong?"

"No, I just--I feel kind of uncomfortable talking about her like this."

"I'm sorry; I just need a little break from her."

Amy nodded, "I understand, speaking bad about a third person can be a powerful bonding between two friends."

"Don't get any ideas Amy, you should use that catch phrase on Sheldon and not give it to that Human Resources Director."

I know, but after that wild afternoon in the back of Leonard's car, I'm still a little sore. I could use a little comforting from a female friend."

"So what are you saying?"

"I'm saying, in the spirit of science, what is that little skank's problem?"

The next evening Amy tried to get Penny to get together and have a girl's night without Bernadette, but she declined, "I'm gonna stay in and go over the stuff Bernadette gave me."

"Oh, I hear you. You're trying to get that nag off your back, right?"

"No, she's not like that. She's just trying to help, plus I really want to do well at this job."

Amy called Bernie and tried to hook up with her and a bottle of wine, but Bernadette told her she couldn't she was gonna go over to Penny's and help her study. Again, Amy was on the outside looking in.

That evening Penny and Bernadette were in Penny's apartment. Penny was curled up on the sofa; her bare feet were extended and nudging close to the hem of Bernie's dress. Penny was wearing a loose fitting tanktop and it was easy to see, she wasn't wearing a bra.

Bernie noticed her foot tickling her thigh, but ignored it as she peppered Penny with questions, "Okay, what are the potential side effects for our erectile dysfunction drug?" She licked her red lips as she stared at Penny's unencumbered breasts. Her own were free under the buttoned up dress.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers