Big Bang Theory Season 08 Ep. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Penny wiggled her toes and noticed how Bernie pushed back against her bare feet, "Okay, Headaches, dizziness, and nausea."

Bernie nodded, "Yes!"

Penny chuckled, "Those are also the side effects of having a 75-year-old man with an erection climb on top of you."

Bernie placed her question sheet on the coffee table and reached up and unfastened a couple buttons on her dress, letting her girls breathe a little more, "You want to stop here?"

"Uh, no, I can keep going."

"No, you got this, how about a drink? Maybe we can try the effects of that erectile drug on one another?"

"I thought it was only for men?"

She giggled, "You'd be surprised what it can do to your libido. I took one while you were getting the wine and it's sorta getting me a little turned on." She leaned up and placed her hand on the outstretched leg of Penny's slacks.

Penny chuckled, "Well if that's the case, who am I to deny my teacher to experiment with the drugs I'll be selling. I just love what you did with your hair. The color is amazing and I just love how it's layered and so damn sexy." She leaned in and ran her fingers through it. Pulling back, she removed Bernie's glasses, "I don't think you're gonna need this the rest of the night." She tossed them to the table and followed up with her lips pressed against Bernie's

Bernie's fingers swept through Penny's short hair and forced her tongue into her mouth. They spent the next ten minutes just kissing and caressing one another's faces. Penny managed to unbutton the rest of the top of Bernie's dress and had it down around her waist.

Bernie had the strap of Penny's tanktop off her shoulders and the top was nestled down around Penny's waist. They played with each other's tits as their continued to kiss and caress each other.

Penny was squirming around all the while. She ran her hand from Bernie's knee, up her thigh till her reached her steamy pussy. Her hand ran up and down the gusset of Bernie's panties. Her hand was coated in Bernie's cream. She pulled it away and stood up

Bernie let out a groan in frustration, but when Penny grabbed her hand and pulled her to her feet and led her to the bedroom, she suddenly relaxed. She knew where this was going. She grabbed her dress that hung around her waist and roughly pulled it down and she kicked it aside. She stripped off her panties and knelt on the bed, facing Penny who stood there watching her tiny body.

Penny's temperature went up as she watched her blonde friend strip before her. She sucked in her breath as she watched Bernie crawl up on the bed on her hands and knees and wiggled her tight ass in her face. She saw how wet Bernie's tight lipped pussy was. She stepped forward and grabbed her tiny hips; she pulled her back to her as she leaned in and buried her face in her lush ass. She wormed her tongue between those tight lips and ran her tongue up and down. She was rewarded with a gush of cream onto her tongue.

Bernie squirmed as she felt Penny's tongue dip into her pussy. She pushed back and her breathing got heavier when she felt Penny's tongue encircle her clit and began flicking it back and forth. She groaned out when Penny pulled away. She flopped down on the bed and rolled over and spread her legs. She looked up and watched as Penny stripped off her slacks and panties. She extended her arms beckoned her to join her.

Penny crawled up onto the bed and their breasts met first. Penny's large tits pressed firmly against Bernie's as she lowered her body to the tiny blonde. Their lips met again and they ground each other's bodies together as their kisses grew hotter and steamier. She positioned her fat cuntlips against Bernie's tight lips and rubbed back and forth and side to side as she tried to make greater contact. She broke the kiss and rose up slightly and ran her fingers through Bernadette's thick, golden hair. "My God Bernie, I just love your hair. I wish I didn't cut-off all of mine. You look like an angel lying here, like a large, silky golden halo surrounding your head."

Bernie giggled, "I don't think an angel would be naked with a Victoria Secret Angel also naked pressed together."

Penny giggled, "Oh, what a nice thing to say, thank you!" She kissed her again and swept Bernie's hair from her neck. She leaned in and rained wet kisses along her neck and breastbone. She slipped lower and plastered her lips to one of Bernie's large breasts. She sucked hard, drawing the ripe nipple between her lips. Her tongue whipped around and around the large aeroule and moved to its twin and did the same.

Bernie was squirming around and ran her fingers through Penny's short, but stylish hair. She arched her back, trying to force more of her tit into Penny's mouth. Her lower body was squirming around too. She felt Penny's heavy tits brushing back and forth across her juicy cunt and every once in a while, her nipple would scrape across her clit sending waves of excitement course through her tiny body.

Penny noticed this and as she continued to suck on Bernie's tits. She grabbed hold of one of her own tits and placing it against Bernie's slit, she ran it up and down, over and over again and each time she came in contact with her clit. She pressed harder and rubbed it harder.

Bernie pushed on Penny's head, urging her to go down on her. She loved Penny's tit on her clit, but wanted her mouth. She knew how good Penny was at eating pussy. She felt her hot breath on her cunt and arched her back, trying to make contact and she shivered and shook when she finally began licking at her juicy slit.

Penny was in no hurry. She licked and sucked on Bernie for well over ten minutes. She was rewarded with two orgasms and was working on the third. She rose up, her face was covered in Bernie's juices and she was drawn to Bernie's mouth.

Bernie licked her own juices from Penny's lips and chin. She tugged her hand and Penny rose up willingly. Bernie grabbed hold of Penny's gorgeous ass and clutching at it, she guided it to her head.

Penny lowered her fat lipped pussy to Bernie's glossy red lips. She saw her smiling and when she lowered her cunt to her face. She watched Bernie's tongue dart out and stab at her slippery hole. Her eyes closed and she shivered when she felt Bernie's lips suck at one of her fat winged lips. She let out a gush of cream when she felt her tug at it and her tongue darted out and filled her cunthole with her tongue. Penny clutched at Bernie's tousled hair and pulled her head off the pillow, filling her mouth with her cunt juices as she exploded.

Bernie lapped up all Penny gave her. Her hands were running up and down Penny's back. She clutched at her tight cheeks as she forced more of Penny's cunt to her active mouth.

Penny remembered the gift Amy gave her while Leonard was on the ship over the summer a year ago. She leaned over and opened her nightstand. She reached in and pulled out the large strap-on Amy and she used several times that summer. She raised it to her mouth and sucking on it; she still tasted her own juices and inhaled her own scent. She got it good and wet. She twisted around and finding Bernie's pretty cunt, she pushed it in and Bernie began thrashing around on the bed and at the same time, she shoved two fingers deep into Penny's juicy hole.

Bernie bucked wildly as she felt the thick dildo sink deep into her cunt. She loved how thick it was and she urged Penny from her body. She looked on as she saw Penny strapping it on. She parted her legs wide and waited for Penny to mount her.

Penny looked down at the luscious body of her tiny blonde friend. She gripped the bobbing dildo that was strapped to her hips. She guided it into Bernie and turned the switch and it began to vibrate. She lowered her body to Bernie's and their lips met. Penny began thrusting her hips back and forth, sending the thick rubbery cock in and out of Bernie. At the same time, the butt of the cock pressed firmly to her own clit and with each thrust, it scraped her clit and they both were on the verge of a strong orgasm

Bernie's arms and legs wrapped around her larger friend and she kissed her with as much passion as she had ever kissed another person. She arched her back and started cumming.

Penny felt her orgasm and she pressed harder against her tiny friend and the butt of the vibrating cock sent her over the top. She lay still against Bernie as they both tensed up and came hard. She clung to Bernie as they kissed and caressed one another for a good five minutes. She slowly drew the vibrating cock from Bernie's juicy cunt and rolling over onto her back; she turned off the strap-on and drew Bernie to her sweaty body.

The two of them continued to caress one another and after a few minutes, the two of them slowly drifted off to sleep.

A few days later the guys were in Leonard's living room. Howard was practicing throwing a ball at the screen while playing video baseball. He agreed to be the astronaut who was gonna throw out the first pitch at a California Angel's game. The only problem was he couldn't throw it far enough or straight enough.

Later that same evening, Sheldon and Amy were out on a date. He had a lot of catching up to do seeing he missed several date nights while traveling across the country last summer on the train.

When they arrived back at his place, Leonard and Penny were making out on the sofa. They were interrupted by their return. Sheldon invited them to join them the next night on a double date, but he was disappointed when Amy explained to him that a double date does not count as two dates for him. He didn't care and still agreed to a double date with Leonard and Penny.

Bernadette was rubbing Howard's shoulder and arm after all of the practice he was doing on the TV. He mentioned that all pitchers receive rubdowns after a game.

Bernie chuckled, "Yeah, but they throw an actual ball. You were throwing air at a TV. I'm surprised you agreed to do this in front of a stadium full of people."

"Well, they're doing Space Day and NASA asked me. I felt like I couldn't say no."

She continued to rubdown his arm and she was getting a little turned on, "Okay, if you want, I could help you practice. I played a lot of softball growing up."

He sat back, "Thank you, that would be great."

The next night Penny getting ready; Amy, Sheldon and Leonard were in her apartment and she came out of her bedroom, "Sheldon, I'm surprised you'd choose to go to a pub."

Amy got up, "I suggested a pub." She stood up; she was wearing a blue jumper and a burgundy jacket over it. She didn't tell Sheldon or Penny that except for her thigh-hi grey stockings, she was naked under it. She was hoping for Sheldon to jump her again, just like he did in Leonard's car on the way back from Kingman, Arizona.

Penny was wearing a pair of tight blue jeans and a multi colored pullover blouse, she too was naked under her clothes and had a fashionable leather jacket on over the blouse.

They went back and forth on the way down to the car. Sheldon started it off, "They're just jealous because they'll never have a relationship as good as ours."

Penny scoffed, "Isn't this when he says "bazooka" or something?"

Sheldon replied, "I wasn't making a joke, I was merely stating facts. Amy and I have a superior relationship to yours."

Leonard took exception to that, "You don't honestly think that, do you?"

On the landing to the next floor Sheldon stopped, "Leonard, I assumed you knew. The ranking of relationships in our circle, by quality is me and Amy, Howard and Bernadette, Raj and his girlfriend, Penny and chardonnay and lastly Penny and you."

Leonard broke in, "There isn't any ranking, and if there were, we wouldn't be at the bottom of it."

Penny put in her opinion, "Yeah, and actually, I drink sauvignon blanc."

Leonard turned to her, "That's the part you have a problem with?"

Penny rolled her eyes, "Relax!"

Amy scoffed, "There they go, fighting again. You'd never hear her talk that way to sauvignon blanc."

That same evening, Raj, Howard and Bernadette went to their local gym where Bernadette booked some time at the basketball gym. She knew he'd be embarrassed practicing throwing a ball in the park. She also knew the basketball court would be where she could easily retrieve the balls when he threw them wildly. She was wearing sweatpants, sweatshirt and a tiny sports bra.

After several horrible throws she figured she give him something to shoot for. She handed him a bucket of balls and turned to Raj and she kissed him with an open mouth.

Raj was in heaven and kissed her back.

She took a step back and put up her hand, "Not so fast Raj." She turned to Howard, "Okay Howie, here is the deal, for every time you fail to reach Raj with a throw, I'm gonna remove one article of clothing and so will Raj; first me and then him. If you fail to reach him with three pitches by the time we are naked, you're gonna go over to the bleachers over there and I'm gonna ride Raj right in front of you on this thick wrestling mat; you got it?"

Howard was shocked, "What happens if someone comes in and sees you naked?"

She chuckled, "First of all, I reserved this court for two hours and I locked the door when we came in. I know you like watching me getting fucked, but here's the kicker, if you lose, you can't fuck me for two whole weeks and I'll be over at Raj's, alone, got it buster?"

He shook his head, "No, I don't agree, that isn't fair."

"Well you better learn to pitch and learn quickly or Raj and I are gonna have some fun."

"Do I get to practice a little first?"

"Okay, five minutes and then we begin." She put her hair up in a ponytail and sat back and watched him miss over and over again."

Back at the date with Sheldon and Amy, Penny and Leonard were in the back seat while Amy drove. Penny wanted to show Leonard they had a good relationship. She had her hand on his leg and was sliding it up and down.

Leonard loved what she was doing and had his head buried in the crook of her neck, nibbling at the exposed flesh and he moved up to her ear.

Amy was watching intently through the rearview mirror and she craned her neck when she suddenly saw Penny's head disappear.

There was a rustling of clothing and the sound of a zipper and suddenly Leonard let out a loud gasp. He had his hands on the back of Penny's head as she bobbed up and down. She was sucking his cock and she let out a moan, "Mmmm, I used to do this all the time. This is why I love double dates."

Sheldon didn't hear what she mumbled and turning his head, he was shocked, "Penny, what are you doing?"

She came off his cock with a pop, "I thought you learned a lot while on the train across the country. I'm sucking Leonard's cock, what does it look like?"

Her lips were covered in some of his pre-cum and a lot of her saliva. While looking up at Sheldon, her large Nebraska, man-hand was stroking him."

Sheldon shook, his head, "Put that away, we're here at the pub, now I'm gonna have that vision in my head all evening."

Amy chuckled, "Good, maybe you'll let me do the same later tonight."

She put it away and Leonard was frustrated, "I gotta ask, what makes you think your relationship is so wonderful and ours isn't? I don't see Amy's head in your lap."

Penny was pissed at what Sheldon was saying. She continued to fist Leonard's cock and stroking his slowly.

Sheldon shrugged; For starters, we enjoy spending time together."

Leonard arched his back and pushed his cock deeper onto Penny's fist, "So do we! I've seen you guys ignore each other for hours doing totally different things."

Sheldon rolled his eyes, "It's called "parallel play!"

Leonard turned to Penny and nibbled at her ear as she stroked him faster, "Can you believe this guy? He has to be the best at everything."

She let out a moan and leaned into his nibbling, "So what? Why do you even care? You don't see Amy's fist wrapped around his cock do you?"

Sheldon looked back and felt his cock getting stiffer and thought about all the things Sally did with him. He stared at her and couldn't believe how much they looked alike. He bit his lip and looked to Amy, "Oh, listen to them. Not even married and the honeymoon's over."

Leonard's head rolled back as he got closer to cumming, "Whatever. You two can't even go on a date without checking your relationship agreement."

Back at the gym, Howard stood 60 feet away and threw the ball and it hit the wall six feet away from Raj. He looked and watched Bernie cross her arms and strip the sweatshirt off. He knew he was lost. How could he concentrate on throwing a ball when his wife was standing there in a sports bra? He threw another and it bounced three times before reaching Raj. Raj removed his shirt and rolled the ball back to Howard. Howard threw another and it nearly hit Bernie ten feet on the other side of Raj. She giggled and slipped her sweatpants off.

Howard stared at his half naked wife and felt his cock growing stiff. He threw again, but he released it way too soon and it fell behind him. Raj laughed out loud and removed his pants. It went on and on and before long Bernie slipped out of her panties and Raj his shorts.

Bernie grabbed the glove from Howard and tossed it aside. She led him to the bleachers, "Sit there and watch!" She pulled Raj over to her and she knelt before him. She sucked on his cock and it grew to its thick length. She pulled him to the mat and straddled him. She rode him and she smiled at Howard, "Guess you'll need to find another way to throw that ball out at the game next week."

Raj pulled at her ponytail as he rolled her over and made her watch Howard stroking his cock while he fucked her from behind. He ran his hands under her gorgeous tiny body and plucked away at her swaying tits as he pumped his cock in and out of her.

Bernie was ready to cum. All of this foreplay was enough to make her hot and horny. She heard him grunt and slipping away, she spun around and took his sloppy cock in her mouth. She stared up at him, "Come on Raj, I want you to cum all over my face and tits."

That was all it took, he threw back his head and sent blast after blast all over her pretty little face. She turned and saw Howard stumble from the bleachers and stroking his smaller cock, he sent his cum to mix with Raj's. Her face and tits were dripping with the two hot loads.

Back at the pub they were seated and after their meals arrived Amy looked to Penny and Leonard who were seated across from her; "So when do you guys plan on getting married?"

Penny looked to Leonard, "We're not sure, but I want to wait long enough to prove to my mother I'm not pregnant."

Leonard was still upset about what Sheldon said earlier, "You know Sheldon, I just think it's silly for you to compare relationships like they're something that can be quantified." He turned to Penny, "How ridiculous is he?"

Penny scoffed, "A hundred!"

Leonard continued, "Sheldon, you're just assigning random numbers to things based on your opinion."

Penny added, "Relationships are a lot more complicated than you can imagine, Sheldon."

He shook his head, "Not according to the work of Berscheid, Snyder and Omoto." He pulled his phone out of his pocket.

Penny was getting pissed now, "Oh, what did those rascals do now?"

Amy butt in, "They developed the Relationship Closeness Inventory, which predicts the stability of a couple based on behavior."

Sheldon handed Leonard his phone with the website. Leonard grabbed it and looked at it, "So this is accurate?"

Sheldon shrugged, "It's been around for 25 years and has been extensively corroborated by other researchers."

Penny was still upset, "Kind of takes the romance out of relationships."

Sheldon chuckled, "Kind of? It does it perfectly. Amy and I got an 8.2 out of 10"

Leonard looked at the phone, "Fine, we'll take it right now."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers