Big Bang Theory Season 08 Ep. 04-05

Story Info
Raj has threesome with Penny & Emily; Girls go wild in Vegas.
18.3k words
4.1
19.7k
12
6

Part 69 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: The series continues with this season 8, episode 4. The series doesn't reset, but follows the show's story sequence.

***

The entire group was sitting around Leonard and Sheldon's living room eating pizza. They were waiting for Raj to bring his new girlfriend, Emily over to meet the gang.

Amy brought up the sore subject about Stuart still living with Howard's mother and he went off, "She got him cable TV; my whole life growing up in that house, no cable. Do you know how many HBOs that leech had my mother get him? Seven!"

There was a knock on the door and Raj entered with Emily. "Hey guys, Emily, you know most everybody.'

She flashes them a smile, she looks amazing, even a couple inches taller than Raj and her flaming red hair, down to her firm breasts and those bright blue eyes; she had everyone liking her instantly. "Hi everyone!"

Raj continued as he pointed, "This is Leonard, this here is Penny."

Leonard shook her hand, and Emily shook his, "It's nice to meet you."

Leonard looked at her with yearning, "Nice to finally meet you too."

Penny extended her hand, "Hi!"

Emily shook her hand too, but seemed a little cold and replied quietly, "Hello."

Leonard chimed in, "Wow, Raj, you were not lying about her."

Raj blurted out, "I told you she exists."

Penny tried to make her feel welcomed, "I hear you're a dermatologist."

Coldly she replied, "Yeah, I'm a resident at Huntington Hospital."

Bernie added, "You know, Penny just started training to be a pharmaceutical sales rep. Maybe she could practice on you sometime."

Penny looked to Emily, "It would be great to practice on a real doctor."

Again Emily replied, this time with a little less enthusiasm, "Yeah, I'm sure that'd be fine."

Sheldon leaned over and spoke to Emily too; "I have some odd freckles on my buttocks. Can I make an appointment for you to look at them?"

Emily was taken aback a little but nodded, "Um, okay, I guess."

Amy turned to Bernadette, "I'm with him three years, nothing. She's with him two minutes and he's taking his pants off."

The next day Bernadette and Amy were in Penny's apartment, and Bernadette poured herself a cup of coffee, "Last night was fun. What'd you think of Emily?"

Penny came in and sat down beside Amy, "I don't know, I kind of got the sense she didn't like me."

"Did she say she didn't like you?"

"Of course not; no one says they don't like you straight to your face."

Amy scoffed, "We have led different lives."

Bernadette continued, "You guys just met. Why would she feel that way?"

Penny shrugged, "I don't know, it's just a vibe I got."

"I'm sure you're worried about nothing."

She shrugged again, "Probably right. I used to think my PE teacher didn't like me, but it turned out she like me a little too much."

Bernadette grinned at her, "Really?"

"Yeah, but it was fine. We went to a Melissa Etheridge concert, I got an A, it all worked out."

Bernie chuckled, "When you go to Emily's office to practice you'll see it's fine."

"Yeah, I hope you're right."

While the girls were at Penny's the guys were at another busy comic book store. They all missed Stuart's place and Raj came over and told them Stuart may not reopen due to lack of funds from the insurance company.

Leonard tossed out an idea to pitch in and become part owners to the Stuart's store so he could reopen. They were all excited about it.

The following day Penny went to visit Emily at the hospital. She was dressed in a two piece navy blue skirt suit and a bright red blouse unbuttoned to her firm breasts. She was carrying her briefcase in one hand and a tray of coffee to entice Emily. She popped her head in, "Hi, thanks for letting me practice my sales pitch on you. I really appreciate it."

Emily was jotting down notes on a form she had attached to her clipboard, "Sure."

"I brought coffee; I wasn't sure what you like so I got a regular, a cappuccino and a chai tea."

Emily chuckled, "Thanks, if we could get started, I'm a little busy." She sat down and didn't pay too much attention to Penny as she continued to look at her chart.

"Yeah, sure, let me just get out my materials. Okay, I would like to talk to you about out new birth-control pill, Femivra." She handed Emily a pamphlet.

Emily grabbed it, "Great!"

"So Ferivra's triphasic design provides balanced hormonal exposure. "

Emily didn't look up, but checked her watch and replied, "All right."

Penny was getting nervous and a little upset. She knew there was something wrong, but she continued, "It has also been shown to cause significantly fewer side effects than other oral contraceptives. Although it can cause acne. Which, if you ask me, kind of increases the effectiveness as a contraceptive." She chuckled, but didn't get a response from Emily.

Emily finally looked up, "Funny!" then looked back down to her clipboard.

Penny had enough, "Okay, I'm sorry, did we get off on the wrong foot?" she closed her briefcase, "Since the other night, I feel like you might have a problem with me."

Emily smiled up at her and shook her head, "No, it's fine."

"Are you sure? Because it doesn't seem fine."

Emily released a deep breath, "Okay, if you really wanna talk about this... I do have a problem."

"Oh, my God, Tell me. What did I do?"

"Look, it's nothing, it's just Raj told me that a while ago, you two hooked up."

Penny was shocked, "What? Why would he say that?"

Emily was confused, "Did it not happen?"

Penny scoffed, "Well, I wouldn't exactly call it a hookup."

"Did you two kiss?"

Penny looked down at her hands, "Yeah."

"Were you naked?"

Penny rolled her eyes and blurted out, "Yeah!"

"So it was a hookup."

"No...Yeah!" she put her hands together and nodded. She turned and left the hospital office.

The guys returned to the apartment to discuss their options for helping Stuart reopen his store.

Penny rushed in and yelled at Raj, "You told Emily we hooked up?"

He looked up at her, "Uh, well, in my defense, I tell everybody."

She screamed out, "Why would you say that?"

"We had a conversation about past lovers."

"We weren't lovers, and we didn't even sleep together. We got drunk and fooled around. Why couldn't you leave me out of it?"

He stood up, "We were being honest. You'd leave me out of a conversation with the next if you dump Leonard?"

She yelled out, "Yes!"

"Well, I would never leave you off my list."

She turned to leave, "Well. Good job, now she hates me."

Later Leonard spoke to Penny. Howard spoke to Bernadette and Sheldon talked to Amy about investing in Stuart's store, but it was all for naught. Stuart informed them all that Debby; Howard's mother gave him the money to reopen the store.

Raj talked to Emily and Penny and convinced them to meet and try and iron out any misconceptions about their relationship and they agreed.

They came over to Penny's apartment. Penny was dressed casually in a loose fitted blouse and tight grey slacks. Raj knocked on her door and Penny opened it, Raj was still a little nervous, "Hey, thanks for inviting us over."

"Hi, thanks for coming."

Emily looked even hotter than before; dressed in black slacks, a flowered Gypsy blouse and a bright red jacket over it. She stood and looked to Penny, "Listen, Penny, before you start, I wanna apologize for being so rude the other day in my office."

"No, no, no need to apologize."

Raj cut in, "Excuse me, can I say something? I just love both you guys and I want you to get along." He stopped and realized what he said, and he turned to Penny, "And when I say "love", I meant as a friend." Penny nodded and he turned to Emily, "And, uh, we're too soon, right?" Emily nodded.

Penny spoke up, "Okay, sit down. Listen, Emily what happened between me and Raj was a long time ago."

Raj jumped in, "It was and I made it seem like a bigger deal than I should have."

"Yeah, and Leonard and I are engaged now. And I'm just hoping we can put this whole thing behind us."

Emily smiled up at Penny, "I'd like that too. Yeah, I thought I'd be okay with it, but then I saw how beautiful you are."

Penny drew in a deep breath and she was seeing Emily in a different light, "Oh, that's so sweet. I mean, look at you, you are gorgeous."

Raj felt a stiffening of his cock and thought he saw an opening, "It's true, you're both gorgeous. Kind of says something about the man who could bed you both." He looked up at the standing Penny and reaching out, he grabbed her hand and pulled her down to his lap.

Before she could react, Emily leaned over and planted her bright red lips on Penny's.

Penny was caught by surprise, but recovered quickly. Her hands came up and ran her fingers through Emily's fiery red hair.

Raj suddenly felt out of place, but his hands slipped beneath Penny's loose fitting blouse and he was pleasantly surprised to find she wasn't wearing a bra.

Emily stood up and took hold of Penny's hand, "How about we take this threesome to the bedroom. I'd love to see what you have hidden beneath these clothes of yours."

Penny led Emily into her bedroom and Raj followed and when he got there, Emily turned and pushed him back onto the bed, "Get out of your clothes Raj, its going to get steamy in here. Just sit back and watch while Penny and I get a little more familiar with one another." She turned back to Penny and Penny reached up and slid the jacket from Emily's shoulders. It hit the floor and Emily leaned down and buried her face in the long, exposed neck before her.

Penny rolled her head around and shivered as she felt Emily's fingers begin to pluck away at the buttons on her blouse. She fisted Emily's long red hair and twisting about, she captured Emily's lips with her own. Her tongue fenced back and forth with Emily's. She couldn't get enough of her sweet tasting mouth. She let out a moan as Emily uncovered her breasts and her fingers began to tease her huge nipples.

Emily slipped Penny's blouse off her shoulders and moved from one breast to the other. Her brightly painted lips closed around one nipple as she teased the other with her fingers. Her other hand was feverously opening the button and zipper on Penny's tight slacks. She got it open and as she embraced her, her hands went under the slacks and cupped Penny's lush ass.

Raj was naked, sitting on the bed with his back against the headboard. He was lazily stroking his thick, dark cock as he watched his lady and one of his best friend's fiancée making out before him, half naked.

Penny reached down and grabbed the hem of Emily's blouse and yanking it upward, she pulled it from her milky white body. She deftly unsnapped her bra and let it fall to the floor. Penny stepped back and gazed at Emily's ripe breasts. She knew without a doubt that Emily was a true redhead. Emily's tits were pure white and her nipples and tiny aeroules were bright pink, a sure redhead giveaway. She gently cupped both perfectly formed breasts and her thumbs began to tease and twirl her stiff points.

Emily suddenly dropped to her knees and began dragging Penny's slacks from her body. She chuckled when Penny assisted her by lifting one foot and then the other. She wrapped her arms around Penny's upper thighs and drew her into her. She inhaled Penny's scent and her nose poked at the thick lips barely covered by her tiny panties. She drew them down and off and she licked her lips in anticipation of tasting Penny. She leaned in and planted a soft kiss to Penny's thick lipped pussy.

Penny threw her head back and reaching down, she fisted Emily's thick red hair. She pulled her tighter to her aching pussy and she let out a groan, Oh yesssssssss Emily, lick my pussy, yes, right there. Oh fuck, my clit it so hot for your tongue." She grunted when she felt Emily's lips close around her erect button and sucking on it, she felt her tongue danced from side to side, up and down.

Emily suddenly released her pussy and stood. She kissed Penny again and she reached down and unsnapped her own pants. She slipped the off, taking her panties with them. She kicked them free and turned to Raj, "I think we let Raj watch long enough, how about you get on the bed Penny. I want another dose of that luscious pussy of yours while Raj fucks me from behind."

Raj bolted up and was on his knees waiting for the two gorgeous women to join him on the bed.

Penny climbed up and she kissed Raj once, not wanting to make Emily jealous. She rolled onto her back and immediately spread her slender legs, offering her pussy to the naked redhead.

The taller Emily slipped onto the bed like a cougar stalking its prey. Her hands rested on Penny's knees and pushing them further apart, her hands drifted higher and higher. She tossed her hair over her shoulders as she dipped down and began letting several hot bursts of air on Penny's slick lips.

Penny wiggled her hips from side to side as she anticipated Emily's tongue. She let out a grunt, "Oh fuck Emily, stop teasing and lick my fucking cunt!" She clutched at Emily's hair and gathering it all up in a ponytail, she tugged at it and she was rewarded with her tongue.

Emily snickered to herself thinking, "I'm going to tease the fuck out of her. I'll make her sorry for sleeping with my man!" She flicked her tongue out, barely touching Penny's thick puffy lips. She drew back and lightly closed her lips over one of those glistening lips. She sucked lightly and tugged at it. She released it and gave its twin the same treatment.

Raj was positioned behind Emily and he gazed down at the milky white ass before him. In contrast to his dark Indian skin, it looked even whiter. He reached down and palmed her pussy from beneath. He found she was already wet and ready. He spread her juice all over his thick cock and gripping her slender hips, he shoved forward and watched in awe as her pretty pink pussy parted and swallowed up his dark, stiff shaft.

Emily let out a groan as she felt Raj's thick cock enter her. She couldn't believe how thick he was. She loved how he made her pussy stretch around his shaft. She pushed back as she felt him sink deeper into her. She was done teasing Penny and she released her thick lips and began tongue fucking Penny's dripping hole. She did it several times and let out a gasp into her cunt as she felt Raj began to fuck her faster.

Penny was close to cumming, she loved how the redhead was eating her pussy. She released her hair and rose up on her elbows and watched as Raj slammed in and out of her. She looked higher and was amazed how adept Emily was in eating pussy. She fell back as Emily slipped a little higher and attacked her ripe clit. She clutched at the sheet as she felt an orgasm rushing through her. She felt Emily's hair covering her belly and thighs and she screamed out, "Oh you fucking bitch, I'm gonna cum, yes, yes Emily, just like that. OH FUCK I'M CUMMING!"

Emily shoved two fingers into Penny's cunt as she heard her scream out. She knew this would add to her pleasure and she pulled them out and slipping under her quaking body, she shoved them into Penny's asshole. She felt her shake and her legs came up and squeezed at her head even tighter.

Raj was driving in and out of Emily at a furious pace. He ran his hands up and down her body. He loved everything about her and worming his way beneath her, he began to tease and diddle her slit. He felt her begin to shake and knew she was close to cumming. He was there too and didn't want to fill her up till he made her cum. He began playing with her clit even more and when he felt her tense up and squeeze his cock, he felt a rush of her slimy juices bathe his cock and he knew she was there. He watched her let out a gasp and as she collapsed against Penny, he started to cum too. Unfortunately he slipped from her pussy and he began to pump his slimy cum all over her tight ass and sleek back. He gripped her hips, but was unable to slip back into her. He stroked his cock, sending stream after stream from his cock onto her back. He fell back and slipped from the bed and landed on his ass. He growled out, "Oh hell, I think I injured my coccyx!"

Penny started laughing and her hands slid down Emily's back and she scooped up a large amount of his cum from her back. She fed her slimy fingers to Emily and going back for more, she did it over and over again.

Emily licked Penny's fingers clean and scooching upward, she kissed Penny and fed whatever she licked from her fingers back into her mouth. They kissed back and forth swallowing up all they gave one another. She finally slipped from the bed, tossing Raj his clothes; she called out, "Get your ass off the floor and get dressed, I have work in the morning!" She gathered up her clothes and walked naked into the bathroom to dress.

Penny still didn't like her, but for Raj's sake she would fake it. She slipped into her tiny robe and sat on the bed and watched Raj quickly dress. She tossed it around in her head, "Poor Raj, she's going to eat him up and spit him out, but she sure knew how to eat pussy."

Emily came out of the bathroom totally dressed and looking like a million bucks again. They went back out to the living room. Penny hugged them both; she was still in her tiny robe

Raj pulled back, "I'm so glad we could work this all out."

Penny nodded, "Yeah, me too."

Emily stood by the door, still thinking how great it was in bed with the both of them. She cleared those thoughts from her mind, "We should have dinner with you and Leonard."

Penny threw her head back, "Oh, we would love that."

Emily ran her fingers through her hair, "Great.' She hugged Penny one more time and made her way to the door.

Penny held the door, "Okay, good night, guys!"

Emily chuckled, "All right, night."

Penny chuckled, Bye!" She closed the door and rolled her eyes, "I hate her, even though she eats pussy like a champ."

On the other side of the door Emily stopped and stared at the door, "Fuck, I hate her, even though I loved how hot and creamy her cunt was."

The next evening all four of the guys were in the living room, dejected because they weren't going to be part owners in the comic book store. They were all reading comic books.

Sheldon looked up from his comic book, "It would have been nice to have a place that's ours. Where we could just sit and read comics in peace."

Howard was sitting in the over-stuffed chair sideways and he turned to Sheldon, "Yeah, someplace with comfy seats"

Raj was sitting on the floor with several bags of open snacks before him. He nodded, "And snacks."

Sheldon scoffed, "I guess it was too good to be true."

They all sighed and continued reading.

The following afternoon the four guys were in the cafeteria talking about failed ideas. Leonard wondered why all of their ideas seemed to have fallen by the wayside.

Sheldon shook his head, "I know the reason you never made progress on any of your brilliant ideas. You thought of your best one on September 22nd, 2007. Two days later, Penny moved in and so much blood rushed to your genitals your brain became a ghost town."

Leonard shook his head, "That's not what happened."

Sheldon scoffed, "I remember it distinctly because I had just composed my annual poem commemorating the anniversary of Dr. Seuss' death."

Leonard was getting pissed, "Penny is not the reason I didn't pursue any of my great ideas."

"Oh, really? Since meeting her, what have been your greatest accomplishments?"

Raj chuckled, "Easy, sleeping with Penny."

Howard jumped in too, "Getting Penny to go out with him after she dumped him."

Raj nodded, "Tricking Penny into getting engaged."

Howard snickered, "And a few weeks ago, he almost did a pull-up."

Leonard glared at Sheldon, "I think someone owes me an apology."

Sheldon rolled his eyes, "Well, don't feel bad. I think we've all been distracted since the girls entered out lives."