Big Bang Theory Season 08 Ep. 04-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny was squirming on the lounge chair and let out a tiny groan of frustration when she felt his hands leave her ass and move higher. She shivered when he poured more oil on her tapered back and the oil collected at her spine where her flesh dipped inward.

Marcus used his strong hands and worked the oil into her shoulder blades and down her back. He moved lower and once again reached top of her panties. He stopped and moved upward. He felt her shiver and knew he was getting her turned on. He applied more oil and moved to her neck, "Oh shit, I'm getting the oil on your pretty bikini."

She giggled and reached up and untied the tiny bow holding the top up. She turned her head and chuckled, "Problem solved, you know if you don't want to get oil on the bottoms of my bikini, you may want to untie them too." She held her breath and felt a tugging at the two ties at her hips. She arched her back and felt the material being pulled away from her aching pussy.

Just then the flap was pulled back and Bernadette and Amy stood there. Bernie giggled; I can see why the cabana flap is closed."

Thomas came over to both of them. He was sweating, even though it was rather cool in the cabana. It must have been watching Marcus applying the oil to the near naked blonde. "Why ladies, nice of you to join us. Come on in and have a nice cool margarita."

Amy let out a groan, "I don't know, I don't think I can ever have another one of those."

He chuckled, "Oh come on, haven't you ever heard of "The Hair of the Dog?" It can't hurt and may just take the edge off; you need to relax and have a little fun."

Bernadette came over to Thomas and took the glass from his hand, "Sure why not? If it gets me a massage like Penny is getting I'm all for it!" She sipped it and looked at Thomas over the top of her glass. She giggled when she saw the reaction to her statement. She put down the glass and took a seat on the lounge chair near Penny.

Thomas took the bottle of oil from Marcus, "Are you sure you want this? You haven't gotten any sun yet and that body of yours looks just fine without the oil."

She had her hair pinned up and flipped her head around and in her Mrs. Wolowitz voice she called back to him, "Just put the God damn oil on me or I'll go out there and find a man who will."

Just then Sam and James came into the cabana and let out a whoop, "Wow, looks like the party has started without us."

Bernadette turned to Sam, "Hey you, you wanna put some oil on my back. It seems like Thomas is already married and is having second thoughts about doing it for me."

Sam stepped forward and reached for the bottle from Thomas, "Hell yeah, I got shut-out yesterday and didn't get a chance to caress your lovely curves."

Thomas pushed him away, "Sorry Sam, but you're batting 0 for 2 with this tiny blonde. I was just making sure it's what she wanted, especially after last night." Without saying another word, he poured oil all over her back and called out, "Shit, I got it all over the back of your bikini."

Bernie reached back, untied it and rising up, pulled it off and tossed it to Sam, "There, problem solved!" She giggled when she felt his hand sliding up and down her back. He reached the bottoms and saw her lift her ass. Sam helped and pulled them off and tossed them on top of the discarded top.

Amy stood there watching her two friends getting a massage of a lifetime and she cleared her throat. "There's an open lounge chair over here guys?"

Both James and Sam approached her with a bottle of their own oil. They stopped before her, "So Amy are you just gonna stand there or lay down and let us do the same to you.

She flashed them a smile and reached for the straps of her modest bathing suit, "No use in any pretenses, I'll take it off right now, but I don't want the oil on my back, start with my front."

Penny turned her head and let out a groan as she felt Marcus' fingers slide deep into both her pussy and asshole, "Oh Amy, you little minx, getting right down to it aren't you." She rose up and tossed her slack top aside. She fell back to the lounger as Marcus was now hovering over her, forgetting all about spreading oil on her. He worked his large black fingers in and out of her pussy and asshole.

Penny was moaning louder and she planted her mouth over her forearm to try and stifle her moans.

Amy was on her back, her long silky brown hair hung down over the top of the lounger. Sam was pouring oil all over her chest and belly, while James was doing the same on her outstretched legs. She licked her lips and never saw how she was gonna go back and only have sex once in a while with Sheldon. She closed her eyes as Sam began his massage.

Sam ran his hands over her shoulders and neck, pushing her hair further back. He worked the oil into the upper slopes of her chest, and between the two large mounds. He bypassed her heaving tits and worked over her rounded belly

James worked all over her feet and ankles. He worked his thumbs into her arches and instep and had her squirming around. He moved to her meaty calves, pressing his thumbs deep into her flesh and he smiled when he saw her part her legs, giving him an invitation he wasn't going to ignore. He played briefly with her knees and back down her calves and pushing her legs further apart, he began working up and down her thighs. With each upward movement, he came closer and closer to the glistening lips of her pussy. He could smell her excitement and his mouth began to water.

Up above, Sam was still teasing her. His hands drifted between her breasts and slightly grazed her fat nipples. He loved how the aeroules perked up and all of the tiny bumps popped up around the large nipples. He finally gave in and began running his hands over and over across her heaving tits. The pressure he applied was getting stronger and firmer. He was now just massaging those two large mounds of flesh and as he squeezed, he slid his hands upward till just the nipples were in his hands. He tweaked and twisted them and Amy's groans were getting louder. He stepped around to the head of the lounge chair and pulling down his swimming trunks, his large white cock flopped out. He rested it on Amy's forehead and he chuckled when she twisted her head around and took the large head between her lips.

Amy slid up a little higher on the chair until her head was nearly off the chair. Her long hair was swishing back and forth across the tops of his feet. She tipped her head back and now gave Sam the ability to begin pumping his cock in and out of her mouth as if it was her pussy.

Below, James stopped massaging her. His face was buried between her legs and he was using his oil soaked fingers to probe her holes as he attacked her clit and blossoming cuntlips. He shoved two fingers deep in her cunt and began pumping them in and out as fast as he could. He drew her clit between her large black lips and sucked hard and used his tongue to lap away at it. His other hand found her fleshy ass and tickling her butthole, he shoved first one, then a second and finally a third finger up her ass.

Amy was grunting around Sam's cock as she released her cream. She came so hard; she nearly rolled off the chair. She was held there by a pair of fingers in her body and a thick cock in her mouth.

Beside them, Bernadette was still on her belly and Thomas was behind her. He already made her cum twice using his fingers in her pussy and ass. He straddled her tiny body and gripping his large black cock, he shoved it deep into her butt with one swift movement. He grabbed her hair and it came undone and he fisted it as he flattened her body with his. Having her pinned to the chair, he pumped his big black cock in and out of her tiny bubble butt. His hands slipped beneath her and he palmed her large tits. He loved how firm they were and he twisted her nipples as he felt her explode and cum all over the chair again.

Beside them, Penny took control and getting Marcus onto his back, she was using the oil to stroke his cock up and down at a furious pace. She loved how it glistened in the low light of the cabana and she teased his nuts with her other hand, rolling them around as she never stopped pumping his cock. She saw how he was humping her hand and she knew he was close, but she never let up. He let out a grunt and began to cum. He sent spurt after spurt into the air and it landed on his chest and belly. She never stopped stroking him, but leaned over and licked up all he released from his swollen nuts. She ran her hand down and lightly squeezed his nuts and she was rewarded with one last dribble of cum. She still pumped his cock and when she slipped her hand down between his cheeks, she shoved a finger up his ass and watched his cock grow even stiffer. She knew this was her time. She released his cock, straddled his slick, glistening black body and hovering over him, she took his cock into her pussy and began riding him like it was the last round-up. The chair shifted and moved with each downward thrust and she just hoped it would hold-up until she gave him another incredible orgasm and she wanted one too.

Marcus was smiling up at her as he watched her sleek body ride his huge cock. He played with her huge swaying its. He played with her flat belly and when he drifted down to her gaping pussy, he teased her fat lips and began strumming her clit. He felt her breathing increase and her movements became more erratic. He wrapped his arms around her lush body and pulling her down, her tits squashed against his chest and his mouth latched onto hers. He tongue fucked her as he began thrusting his hips up and down, meeting her equally urgent movements and as he felt her cumming around his cock, he lost it and began filling her womb with spurts of his potent semen. He wrapped his arms around her sweat and oil covered body and clung to her until they both regained a little bit of their senses.

Across the room, the other two women were in the thoroughs of orgasms too. Amy had her slick legs wrapped around James as he pumped his hot creamy load into her pussy and at nearly the same moment, Sam started cumming too. He pulled his cock out of her hot mouth and painted her face and chest with his slimy cum.

Yet on the other chair, Bernadette was on her back, she was taking Thomas cock in and out of her pussy. They were the only ones who were taking their time, more lovemaking than fucking and Thomas buried his face in the crook of her neck, kissing and nipping at her tender flesh as Bernadette's hands were running all over his body and her tiny legs were wrapped around his waist, urging him to make both of them cum.

Thomas rose up and looked into her sparking blue eyes, "Thank you Bernadette, this is the perfect way to leave bachelorhood. You have given me what I was lacking and now I know I can go into my marriage with the knowledge of fulfilling all of my fantasies and can now settle down with the woman I'm going to marry.

"She giggled, "I'm glad Thomas, but before that, I want you to pull out all of the stops and fuck the living shit out of me. Give yourself and me the one last orgasm before you say, "I DO!"

He smiled down at her, "Hold on Bernie, here it comes." He grabbed hold of her legs, pulling them from his back and pushing them back, he rested them on his shoulders. He began pumping wildly into her and she let out a squeal as she matched his thrusts with ones of her own. Even though she was restricted in her movements, she gave as well as she got and she let out a grunt and started cumming. She painted his cock and clutched at his cock.

He held her legs up and grunted out, "Where do you want it Bernadette?"

She chuckled, "I want it in my pussy. I want you to remember the last cunt you came in before your wife's was mine."

He growled out and started cumming. He came so hard, he nearly passed out. Sweat was dripping off his glistening body as he sent rope after rope of his pearly white cum deep in her pussy. After cumming hard, he released her legs and slumped against her.

There was a tapping at the cabana doorway, it was security, "Gentlemen, we're gonna have to ask you to cut the noise or we will have to ask you to leave. We are getting a lot of complaints, especially from the families who are out around the pool."

Marcus slipped into his trunks and stepped out, the hot Vegas air hit him and nearly made him faint. He grabbed hold of one of the security guards, "We're awfully sorry. We will keep it down, please offer our apologies to all of the guests. We will tone it down, I promise."

"Okay sir, we know it's a bachelor party, but we do have families here. If you have too, please take it back to your room."

They left and Marcus re-entered the cabana. He couldn't believe the difference in the temperature. "It's a fucking oven out there. If any of you wanna cool off, either stay in here, or hurry out and jump in the pool. I'm opting for the pool, wanna join me Penny?"

She nodded and slipped into her bikini and they skipped out. Every eye around the pool in proximity to their cabana watched them. They guys watched Penny, while the women watched Marcus. They jumped in the pool and played around, going under and cooling off.

Bernadette and Thomas did the same and got the same reaction. They were followed by Amy, James and Sam. Amy blushed like a high-school freshman. She dove quickly into the pool and didn't resurface until her lungs were about to burst. She came up in the arms of Marcus and she hugged him as he buried his face in her neck.

Before long, they got out one by one. The men returned to the cabana, but the ladies headed back to their room.

Penny resisted going down to the bar and casino with Amy and Bernadette; Penny had some serious studying to do and even though they wanted her to join them, Amy and Bernadette headed back down to the lounge to sample the buffet and get drunk again.

By the time they returned they were blitzed and Bernadette knocked on the door and called out, Housekeeping!"

Penny burst out laughing. She knew it was a drunken Bernadette.

Amy yelled out from the hallway, "We got a complaint about somebody pooping on a party in there."

Bernadette threw open the door and screamed out, "It was us the whole time."

Amy followed her in, "Why'd you tell her? It was working." She looked to Penny, "Was it working?"

Penny smiled at the two of them, still in her robe after the long, hot shower, "Yeah!"

Bernie was blitzed; she turned to Amy and cried out, "Oh, I'm so sorry."

Penny chuckled, "You guys look like you're having fun."

Amy blurted out, "We're having the best time, well other than last night and this morning. Who can compare that to a night out with Bernadette and margaritas?"

Bernie was chewing in a huge straw she used to drink with earlier. She came over to Penny, "Well, at least you're not watching porn tonight. How is the studying going? We'd really like you to join us."

Amy came rushing over. She was holding Penny's black dress from last night, freshly laundered, "Hey, Penny, let's go. We found a place that has Australian male strippers."

Bernadette stood there swaying from side to side, "We wanna see if they twirl their junk in the other direction." She laughed out loud and nearly fell to the floor.

Penny cracked up watching Bernie sway and nearly fall over, "That sounds so great, but I have a little more studying to do."

Bernie could barely stand, "Do you wanna sit here being a loser or do you wanna watch me climb into an Australian man's G-string like a baby kangarooooooo?" She flopped down on the sofa and chewed harder on her straw.

Penny rolled her eyes, she knew she had to go or Bernadette may end up pulling a train of Australian strippers and they had to leave in the morning. "Okay I'll go, but I'm taking my laptop to study in-between strippers."

Penny was surprised Bernie was able to walk, but she perked up when they go a seat close to the stage where the strippers were. Bernie rushed the stage and stuffed bills in the pants of the Australian stripper. She rushed back to their seat and flopped down beside Penny, "See? Isn't this better than a hotel room?"

Penny was typing on her laptop and without even looking she replied, "Yep, shake that thing."

Bernie sipped her drink and turned to Amy, "Have you ever seen a body so fine?"

Amy giggled, "We had some pretty hot corpse in my anatomy class, but none of them moved like that."

Penny stopped typing and looked up at the stripper and rolling her eyes, she returned to her laptop. "You know guys, if you didn't interrupt me last night, I could be here enjoying myself too."

Bernadette scoffed, "You would rather watch these guys or spend last night and this morning with those gorgeous men at the bachelor party?"

Penny shrugged, "Okay, you have a point. We better be getting back, our flight is very, very early and after seeing you two this morning, you're going to need your sleep or we'll miss our flight."

Reluctantly they agreed and returned to their room. Amy and Bernie passed out and Penny finished going over her notes for the review Monday.

Back in Pasadena, the guys never got to do any inventing. They constantly were distracted by movies and ended up watching Ghostbusters and eating popcorn.

***

A lot more to come in upcoming episodes in season 8.