Big Bang Theory Season 08 Ep. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily pulled off his cock, she was only able to take about half of his fourteen inches into her mouth, "Damn Sheldon, you say she can take it all into her throat. What a slut!"

He chuckled, "You don't know the half of it. I tried to persuade him to let her go, once a slut, always a slut, but he loves her and boy is love ever blind! Okay enough; climb up and I wanna watch you ride me."

Leonard and Jeanie backed off a little and peeked around the corner and watched as Emily rose up and spun around, she faced the door and looked into the mirror and saw a smiling Sheldon. She grabbed hold of his cock and swiped it up and down her pussy, wet slit. She wiggled her hips and her mouth dropped open. She got the head in and was already stretched wide. She threw her head back, sending a cascade of flaming red hair down her back. She slowly took more and more and after a couple of minutes she was able to rest her ass on his thighs. She tried to speak, but all she could do was gasp and moan. She began to move and drawing her legs up, she had the balls of her feet on the mattress and she began to rise and fall as her orgasm was fast approaching. She threw her head around and looked in the mirror and saw Sheldon grinning. She lowered her head and began to thrash about. She let out a loud grunt and started cumming; she looked up and saw Leonard and Jeanie in the doorway. She stopped dead, but her orgasm had already taken over. She shivered and quaked as every muscle in her luscious body stiffened and she exploded.

Leonard watched in awe as her pussy was pouting around Sheldon's thick shaft and strings of her creamy cum ran down its entire length. She swallowed it all up again and continued to stare at Leonard. She focused on the cock that was in Jeanie's hand and it grew redder as she stroked it faster.

Sheldon reached up and grabbed hold of Emily's hair and pulled hard. She leaned back and was almost completely flat against his body. He released her hair and began playing with her luscious tits and running his hand down her flat belly, he tickled and strummed her clit. He felt her thrashing around as another orgasm overtook her body. Sheldon chuckled, "I knew that would do it, It always worked on Penny, you are almost as receptive to my hands and cock as she is."

Leonard had enough, he turned and pulled at Jeanie's arm and led her to his bedroom. He yanked at her arm hard and nearly tossed her to the bed. He slammed the door and locked it. He wasn't about to allow any visitors. He locked the bedroom window and drew the drapes. Sheldon always tried coming in through the window when Leonard wouldn't let him in through the door. It was going to get noisy and wasn't gonna stop for anyone, especially Sheldon or Penny. He kicked off his shoes, dropped his pants and shorts and tossed aside his socks. He approached the bed, but Jeanie put out her hand.

"Whoo there Leonard, I know you're really pissed right now and believe me, I can see why and you have every right to be, but please don't take it out on me." She put out her arms and he came to her and hugged her so hard, it nearly took her breath away. She felt sorry for him and she nearly started crying.

Leonard buried his face in the crook of her neck and began to sob quietly. He held her tighter and he relaxed slightly when he heard her let out a gasp and a quiet moan. He pulled back slightly and kissed her cheek tenderly, "I'm sorry Jeanie, you hardly know me and you were expecting a wild night of passion and I was raring to give it to you. You have to understand, everything you heard Sheldon say, well it's true and it isn't anything I didn't know already. Just hearing it out loud from him seemed to make it more real. She's a slut and a cunt, but I love her. I'm keeping a tally of all of her indiscretions and before we marry, I'm gonna dump them on her. Our future together all rests on how she reacts to my revelation. If she gets pissed and tries to blame me by bringing them up now, we're through. If she's truly sorry, I might give it a shot, I'm not holding out much hope, but for now, she's incredible and I know without a doubt she's in her apartment fucking Howard."

She let out a stifled chuckled, "Hell, knowing her, she's also taking on Bernadette and Stuart too." He pulled back and reached across the bed to the nightstand. There was a bucket of ice and it in was a bottle of champagne. He pulled it from the bucket and turned to Jeanie, "Would you do me the honor of sharing this with me. I had it all prepared for Penny and I after my first prom. Boy what a disaster that was. No matter how many proms I go to, it always ends up a disaster."

She reached out and touched his arm, "Oh I don't know Leonard? You're naked in bed with a pretty attractive woman, if I may say so myself. You're holding a bottle of champagne and offering it to her and she's ready to accept. I think it just may be the best prom I've ever been to, what do you say?" She giggled and ran her hand up and down his arm. She leaned in and hugged him.

He pulled back and smiled weakly at her. He popped open the bottle and poured two glasses and handed her one, "To the most understanding and more than just pretty attractive woman, very beautiful, if I may say so." He clinked glasses with her, "To a night neither of us will ever forget!" He took a sip and watched her do the same over the top of his glass. He put his down and took hers and placed it down too. He leaned forward and running his hands through her shoulder length chestnut brown hair, he cupped the back of her head and drew her moist, parted lips to his. They met in a soft, gentle kiss. He leaned deeper into her and the kiss grew hotter and he heard her let out a moan as he captured her bottom lip between his teeth and he nipped at it lightly.

Jeanie shifted on the bed, not breaking the kiss. Her hand ran down his body and came in contact once again with his stiff, fat cock. She finally broke the kiss and sat back, still stroking his cock. She giggled nervously, "I've been dying to suck on this ever since I uncovered it in the living room. Would you mind if I sampled it a little?"

He scoffed, "Who am I to deny a beautiful woman such a request. Oh and one other thing, is that a trick question?"

They both laughed and she placed her hand flat on his bare chest and pushed him hard until he was lying flat on his back. She tucked a stray lock of hair behind her ear and leaning down, she stuck out her tongue and gave it a long, slow lick from the base up to the leaking head. She flicked her tongue around and around the large mushroomed head and releasing a high-pitched groan; she enveloped the head with her slick red lips and lowered her head slowly. She marveled at the thickness and the numerous thick veins along the shaft. She lowered her head and ended up with her nose pressed against his belly. She slid her lips from side to side as she struggled to keep him buried in her mouth. Her tongue began to dart around the buried shaft and she pressed hard against the shaft and slowly rose, allowing inch by inch to escape her mouth. Her lips parted and a stream of saliva ran down his shaft and collected around his swollen nuts. She stared up at him with those dark, sultry eyes and she smiled, "Penny isn't the only one who knows how to deep throat a cock."

He smiled down at her and he tucked a stray lock of hair behind her ear, "Oh Jeanie, you have no idea how great you are and how incredible that feels, but I do have one complaint."

She sat back and had a worried look on her face, "What, what is it Leonard? I'll do anything, well anything within reason to satisfy you tonight."

He chuckled, "How come I'm completely naked and you're kneeling there, my cock deep in your throat and you're still completely dressed?"

She giggled, "Oh that can be rectified very, very easily. Would you like a little strip show?"

He leaned back, drew a pillow under his head and placed his hands behind his head, "Oh Jeanie; that would be fantastic."

She slipped off the bed slowly and turned her back to him. She swayed from side to side and reaching back, grabbed hold of the zipper on the back of her dress. She looked over her shoulder at Leonard and drew it down as slow as she could. When it hit the bottom of the track, she slipped on golden strap off her shoulder and then the other. She turned and faced him and pulled the dress down to her belly, but hid her bra clad breasts from view. She whipped her head around, sending her tousled locks around her shoulders. She turned away from him again and leaning over, pushed her ass out for him to feast upon. She slowly slipped the dress off her hips and down her tight, rounded butt. She smiled when she heard him let out a gasp. She stopped with her back to him dressed in thigh-hi dark stockings, matching black bra and panties. The panties were so sheer; she knew he could see the crack of her ass and a hint of her pussy beneath the thin material.

She turned and watched him slowly stroking his cock. She shook her finger at him, "Don't let that go off before I can have it in me." She giggled when she saw it jump in his hand. She reached back and deftly popped open her bra clasp and raising her arm, she held the bra up as she slipped the straps from her shoulders. She tugged at the bra and got it off, but still covered her breasts with her forearm. She grinned at him and lowered her arm and she grinned at him when she saw his approval. She placed her foot on the bed and went to slide the stocking off her slender leg, but Leonard stopped her.

He shook his head, "Oh no Jeanie, leave them on. You are one very hot woman, but you look even sexier with those dark stockings on. I can just imagine them wrapped around my head or waist when I'm eating you and fucking you."

She let out a groan, "Oh Leonard, you're not fighting fair, I love it!" She removed her heels and again turning her back to him; she bent over at the waist and slowly skimmed the tiny, sheer panties from her lush body. She twirled them in her fingers and tossed them to Leonard. She laughed out loud when she saw him raise them to his face and inhaled her scent. "You know Leonard, it you really want to know my scent; it would be a lot easier if you just put your face here." She patted her tight-lipped pussy and slowly crawled back onto the bed.

Leonard was upon her before she could even settle down. He rolled her over onto her back and saw the lust in her eyes and saw how she licked in lips in anticipation of what was to come. He began by teasing her; just the same way she teased him. He massaged her tiny feet through her silky stockings. He moved to her well-turned calves and by the he reached her knees, Jeanie was already squirming. He stared up at her, "If you think this is incredible, just wait till I reach your luscious honey-pot." He left a mixture of hot and cold burst of air on her lower thighs and when he reached her bare skin, he began nipping and darting his tongue out, leaving her quaking and groaning louder and louder. He slid his hands under her and cupped her tiny, but firmly rounded butt cheeks. He lifted her a little higher and holding her there, it gave him the space to slip down and begin feasting on both of her holes.

Jeanie was panting already and she began grunting out commands, "Now Leonard, lick me! I need to feel your hot, wet tongue on me. I'm sorry I teased you, I won't do it again, please lick me. You got me so fucking hot, I'm afraid I'll cum as soon as you touch me. Penny has to be insane to let you go!"

When he heard that, he was set to send her rocketing over the top like she never came before. He parted her tightly sealed cunt and gently wet the tip of two fingers of his one hand. He reached over and grabbed hold of one of his pillows and shoved it under the base of her spine. It freed up his other hand. He ran the fingers of his other hand up and down her slit. He briefly slid the tips of two fingers into her bubbling hole. He ran it higher and gently uncovered her stiff clit. It was larger than his baby fingertip. He smiled up at her, "Are you ready to cum and cum hard?"

She released a long cleansing breath and slowly nodded and smiled down at him, "Give me all you......OH FUCK, YES. YES, I'M CUMMING!"

Leonard simultaneously shoved two fingers up her butt hole, two fingers into her pussy and latched onto her clit and sucked at it hard. He had to use his forearm across her belly to keep her from bucking away. He continued his assault, wiggling all his fingers in deeper and he began twisting them and sliding them in and out at a furious pace. He sucked lightly on her sensitive clit. He learned long ago from Penny that while she was cumming to back off slightly on her clit. When her orgasm began to weaken, he began stabbing at her clit, flicking it back and forth and began sucking on it harder. It kept her orgasm from slipping away and it slowly grew stronger and when he began to strum her G-spot, she went over the apex once again and began screaming out.

"Oh my God Leonard, you're a God all on your own. You should never marry and should be farmed out to lonely neglected women everywhere. Oh fuck, oh fuck, yes, yes I'm going to cum again. OH SHIT! This one is even stronger." She bucked and twisted and his fingers slipped from her ass and he slid his hand out and ran it along her glistening body. A thin film of sweat covered her sleek, slender body.

Leonard tried desperately to regain his hold on her and when he shoved a third finger into her pussy and licked her clit again, she collapsed on the bed and shook violently. He looked up and he ran his hand up and down her belly and reaching higher, he cupped one of her perfectly shaped tits and began flicking his thumb and index fingers around the stiff tip. He loved how tiny her aeroules were, mostly just a darker shade of skin and a puckered, stiff nipple. He yearned to suck on them, but left that for later. He wanted one more strong orgasm from her and then they would rest. He knew exactly what to do.

Jeanie let out a grunt as he pulled his slick, wet fingers from her pussy. He kept her motor running by lightly petting her clit with the tips of his slick fingers. He knelt up and turning around, he straddled her body and slowly lowered his nearly stiff cock towards her face. He smiled when she knew what was happening.

She giggled, "OH, I see how it is, you wanna see if I'm good to my word, no more teasing!" She grabbed hold of his tight ass and pulled him downward. Her hot breath was the first to envelope him, then her tongue and then her lips. Just before she closed her lips around it and took him into her mouth, she groaned out, "I want you to fuck my face Leonard. There isn't any reason to be gentle. If you have to, think about Sheldon fucking Penny. That should give you enough incentive to...." Her speech was cut off, "Ooooffff!" She let out a gasp around his cock as he began thrusting his hips up and down, sending his cock in and out of her pretty little mouth.

He was bound and determined to give her just as well as he was receiving. He dipped his head down and raked his nails all along her slender thighs. He shoved three fingers into her pussy again and lapped away at her entire pubic area. He dipped his tongue deep into her asshole and he heard her squeal around his cock. No words making sense could be heard coming out of her mouth. He pulled his fingers from her and latched on with his mouth, He alternated, sucking and tongue-fucking her. He had a difficult time holding her still as she bucked wildly. He attacked her clit once again and shoving his fingers back in, he strummed her G-spot over and over again, making sure not to do it so hard that it began painful. He was close to cumming, even though he concentrated on her, what she was doing was incredible and he grunted out, "I'm going to cum Jeanie, you have to put it where you want it, because I'm gonna shoot a gallon of cum out of my nuts."

She pulled his slick cock from her mouth and she began stroking it as hard and as fast as she could, "Come on Leonard, cum for me. I want you hot load all over my face, in my hair and on my aching tits. I want it; I want all you can give me! Oh shit, no, not now! OH FUCK, YOU INCREDIBLE BASTARD! I'M CUMMING AGAIN!"

He shoved two fingers up her ass and he growled out as she did the same, shoving two of her fingers up his ass. He started cumming and it felt like his balls were being torn from his body and being shot through his cock. He clutched at her sweaty thighs as he sent rope after rope all over who knows where. He'd see where after he was done. He licked at her clit and attacked her G-spot and she bucked and started squirting a fountain of her female jism all over his face, neck and into his hair.

The two of them slump together and all that could be heard was heavy breathing and laughter. They were drained, but satisfied beyond any and all expectations. After several minutes, Leonard lifted his sweaty body from hers and rolled off of her. He came up beside her and they saw the damage they inflicted on one another. The laughter got louder and they rose up on their elbows and looked at each other, "Oh my God Jeanie, I'm so sorry. I never, ever though I could cum that much. You're covered in my semen." He reached out and swept a stream that covered her one eye and she grabbed his wrist and guided that finger to her lips.

Jeanie sucked his finger clean, "You're sorry? You better not look in the mirror; you're covered in my slick juices. I can't remember the last time any guy made me squirt. You were amazing; I can't wait to see how you fuck!"

He let out a grunt and fell back on the damp sheets. "Oh my God, if you fuck half as well as you suck cock, I'm gonna have a heart attack....what a way to go!" He chuckled and kissed her. He didn't care her face was covered in his cum. She was getting the same.

Jeanie leaned into him and wrapped her slick legs around his and kissed him back with the same intensity. She fell back and lay there laughing and giggling.

All of a sudden there was a knocking on the door; it was Sheldon, "What's going on in there. Why is your door locked, are you going to let me in?"

Leonard sat up and spat out, "I swear to God Sheldon, if I get up and open that door and you're still standing there, I'm going to beat the fuck out of you and grab you by the scruff of your neck and throw you down the stairs. Do you understand me?!"

"Why, what did I do?"

Jeanie and I both heard what you were telling Emily about you and Penny, now do you understand. I'm giving you to three, if I open the door and you're standing there, you're a dead man. ONE-TWO" He heard footsteps and his door being slammed shut, "THREE!" He grabbed Jeanie by the hand, he grabbed two of the robes that were on a chair near the door, "Come on, the coast should be clear, let's go take a nice long shower together, we need to clean up; I just love shower sex!"

She giggled and took the robe from him. Neither of them put them on, not wanting to get them all soiled just yet. They scampered down the hall, slipped into the bathroom and locked the door behind them. They hopped into the tub and turned on the shower. The room was filled with steam before long.

Leonard picked up a large bottle of liquid soap and squirted all over Jeanie. He laughed out loud, "Oh look, it looks like I came all over you again." He handed her the bottle and she did the same to him.

She dropped the bottle and began working the creamy suds into his skin and she threw her head back as he did the same. He paid special attention to her pussy, ass and tits. He pulled her against him and began squirming about, working the soap into each other's skin. He cupped her ass and covered her mouth with his.

Jeanie returned the kiss ten-fold and she raised one leg and wrapped it around his waist. She grabbed hold of his cock and found it already stiff. She guided it into her and she let out a gasp, "I knew it was gonna feel fantastic, where have you been all my life?"