Big Bang Theory Season 08 Ep. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leonard clutched at her ass as he lifted her and allowed her to wrap her arms around his neck and ride his soap covered cock. He buried his face in her neck, "God Jeanie, you're incredible, I can't get enough of you!" He slid her from his body and turned her around and grabbing her hands, he placed them on the edge of the tub. He slapped her ass playfully and she wiggled it. He guided his cock into her and she pushed back and the room was filled with sound groans and the sound of wet skin, slapping against wet skin.

"Oh shit, I can't believe it Leonard; I'm going to cum again, please, oh please cum with me!" I need to feel your hot, potent sperm fill me!"

He released her hips and slid up and cupped her firm tits. He teased and plucked away at them as he felt a rumbling in his balls. He tugged at her nipples and heard her groan, but it wasn't from the pain, it was pleasure coursing through her body. She came all over his cock and he followed up by filling her pussy with a large dose of his cum. He slowly slipped from her and slumped down onto the bottom of the tub. He pulled Jeanie down with him and they hugged and kissed as the hot water blasted their slick and very tired flesh.

Eventually they got up and washed each other. Jeanie giggled all along as Leonard shampooed her hair and afterwards, they dried one another and slipped into the robes they had. They exited the bathroom and Sheldon peaked out, but when he saw the anger on Leonard's face, he slammed the door shut and locked it.

Jeanie closed the door behind the two of them and locked it. She slipped out of her robe and untying his, slipped it from his glowing skin. She pulled him to the bed and they cuddled and after a little while, they drifted off to sleep in one another's arms.

While all of this was going on, in the apartment across the hall things were getting very, very hot too.

Penny had Howard in her bedroom and she slapped his hands away as he tried to grab hold of her, "You just stand still Howard, I want to see the good Dr. Lorvis' work. If you touch me before I give you the okay, I'm walking out and I'm trying Stuart on for size, got it?"

He raised his hands, "Not touching, just waiting!" He chuckled as she untied her tie, slipped his jacket off and his vest. Her nimble fingers worked their magic and his shirt, pants and jockey shorts floated away. She pushed him to the bed, "Crawl up there and wait." She tugged off his shoes and socks and slip up onto the bed, "Okay, you can touch, "Mmmm, I'm going to have to give Dr. Lorvis an added bonus, he did a very, very nice job, didn't he?"

Howard treated her like glass and he used the back of his hand to caress her cheek. He licked his lips and drew in a deep breath when he felt her long Nebraska man-hand cradled his swollen nuts and began stroking his cock.

Penny hovered over his cock and opening her mouth, she released a long steam of saliva and it landed on his dark red cockhead. She caught it in her fist and used it to stroke him up and down several times.

Howard closed his eyes and thanked God that Dr. Lorvis reduced the sensitivity in his cock. If this was like before, he would most likely be ejaculating already. He ran his hand from her face to her nearly bare shoulder and gently pushed the strap off her. He did the same to the other one and pulling them down he exposed her large, large tipped breasts.

Penny giggled, "I can tell this big guy likes my tits, doesn't he? She lowered her head and swabbed the tip with her tongue and she giggled when she saw it jump and a drop oozed out. She giggled, "Oh Howie is that for me? She swept it up on her tongue and swallowed it down, "Mmmm, yummy, got any more of that for me?" She opened wide and swabbed the entire shaft with her tongue and lips. She popped it from her lips and stroked it, "Oh yummy, here comes more." She closed her lips over the crown and sucked down his pre-cum.

Howard reached around and lowered the zipper on the upper half of her red dress and it fell to the bed. He tossed it aside and went on to begin playing with her large hanging orbs of flesh. He began gaining confidence and tugged and twisted her nipples harder and he knew he was doing it right.

Penny was gasping and groaning as she felt him plucking away at her large aeroules and stiff nipples. She was getting wetter by the second and dipped her head down, she swallowed his entire length and her tongue began their magic. She had him squirming all around as her tongue bathed his entire shaft. She pulled halfway off his cock and began bobbing up and down at a furious pace. Her saliva was flying all around and it added to his excitement. She pulled off his cock and stroked him fast and she grinned up at him, "You like that, don't you Howie?" He groaned and just clutched at her head. He tore off her headband and ran his fingers through her short, sassy hairdo. He loved how her bangs swished around as she bobbed up and down and when she slowed and stared up at him with those dark green eyes, he had to bite his lip to keep from coming.

Out in the living room, Bernadette and Stuart were getting cozy He removed her glasses, "I don't think you're gonna need these the rest of the night. I can't believe the two of us are hooking up again. I've dreamt of this ever since I fucked you in the backroom of the comic book store." He reached for her and tried to unzip the back of her dress.

Bernadette pushed him away, "Slow down cowboy, we have all evening and if you play your cards right, you just may get the chance to butt-fuck Penny while she rides Howie." She pulled him to her and they kissed. She let out a tiny sigh as she felt his cock pressing against her belly. She stepped back and removed his coat and tie. She made short work of his shirt and she pulled him back to her.

Stuart was getting extremely excited as Bernadette's unencumbered tits pressed against her bare chest. He grabbed hold of her ass and began squeezing and tickling the crease between her tight bubble cheeks. He let out a gasp when he felt her unzipping him and pulling his cock out.

She stroked it several times and was just about to go down on it when she heard a loud groan coming from the bedroom. She tugged at his arm, "Come on, I wanna watch Howie fuck the living crap out of Penny."

They snuck into the bedroom and Bernie very slowly set her camera phone on Penny's dresser and pressed record. She had Stuart behind her and she reached back and stroked his rather long, but slender cock.

Penny had the skirt portion of her dress pulled up around her waist. She was straddling Howie and was riding his lovely cock, "Oh yeah Howard, I'm definitely going to have to give Dr. Lorvis a bonus. She thrust her hips back and forth as her juicy cunt swallowed up his entire length.

Howard was flat on his back and he was playing with her large tits. He was obsessed with them and Bernie's too. He was without a doubt a tit man. He pulled her downward and his lips closed around one of them. He pulled away and finally had the chance to kiss her and he could feel his cock grow stiffer as her tongue dueled with his and they tongue fucked one another.

Penny was getting a little tired and rolled off of him and turning onto her side, she had Howard come up behind her and raising her upper leg, she guided his slick cock back into her heated pussy. She drew his arms around her and offered up her tits once again.

Beside the bed, Bernadette was stroking Stuart even faster, she turned to Stuart, "You can unzip me now, I want you to do what Howie is doing to Penny. I love having my titties played with.

Stuart's fingers were shaking, he was overly excited, but he managed to lower the zipper and slipped the starched white dress from her shoulders. He released a groan when he saw she wasn't wearing anything under the dress. He pushed it off her hips and she kicked it aside, "Oh my God Bernadette, you're naked."

She giggled, "What's the matter, don't like me this way? She let out a moan when his hands wrapped around her and began playing with her large swaying tits, just like Howard was doing to Penny. "I never thought I'd like watching Howie fuck another woman. He always liked watching me. I now see what's so fucking hot about it. Get those pants off, I want you to fuck me now Stuart." She leaned over and slipped onto the edge of the bed, her long blonde hair tumbled over Penny's outstretched thighs as she began licking away at Penny's fleshy cunt and ripe clit. She every so often got to swab Howard's cock as it slid out of her pussy, but quickly disappeared again.

Stuart stepped behind Bernie and finding her already dripping wet, he slid into her easily and gripping her hips, he began pumping in and out of her at a furious pace. With every inward thrust, he pushed Bernadette's face harder against Penny's snatch.

Penny loved it, she was getting fucked, licked and mauled all at once and she turned her head and now began kissing Howard with such intensity, she nearly lost her breath. She tore her mouth from his and grunted, "I'm cumming, fuck me faster Howie, lick me, oh yesssss Bernie, right there, oh fuck, I'm cumminggggg!"

Bernie lapped away and was rewarded with a gush of her cream and she licked it up and swallowed it all. She was pushing back against Stuart as an orgasm was slowly building and when he slapped her ass, it was all she needed and her knees buckled and she slumped on the bed.

Stuart was left there, his cock coated in Bernie's cream and nothing to fuck.

Penny saw this and motioned for him to climb up on the bed. She grabbed his skinny ass and sucked his cock down to the root. She slipped off of it and smacked her lips, "Mmmm, I've always loved sucking a cock after it's been in Bernadette's tasty pussy." She returned to sucking it and as Howard continued to fuck her, another orgasm overtook her and she jerked off of Stuart and rolled onto her back and pinning Howard to the bed, she slipped off of him.

Bernadette was raring to go for more and she rolled Penny over and guided her back onto Howard's cum-coated cock. She pushed on Penny's back and she slid downward, taking his entire length into her pussy. Bernie grabbed hold of Stuart and whispered in his ear and he was suddenly grinning from ear to ear.

He crawled off the bed and climbed back on from the foot of the bed. He grabbed hold of Penny's luscious ass and gripping his cock, without any preparation, he slid his cock that was covered in cunt cream and saliva into her ass. He never felt anything as hot or tight. He slapped her ass in excitement and began pumping in and out of her ass as hard and as fast as he could.

Bernie climbed up and straddled Howard's head, but she didn't sit down. She grabbed hold of Penny's short blonde head and guided her face to her juicy cunt.

Penny was in heaven, she was being double-penetrated and had Bernie's luscious pussy at her disposal. She grabbed hold of Bernie's hips and dipping her head, she lapped away at her juicy cunt and budding clit.

Stuart was the first to lose it. After being fisted for fifteen minutes by Bernie and then fucking her, he was close, but having Penny suck his cock and now fucking her ass, it was just too much for him to take. He slammed into her over and over again and shaking like a leaf, he started pumping his hot cum in Penny's bowels.

Howard was close behind and again, he was going to thank Dr. Lorvis, he fucked Penny over and over again and hadn't cum yet, but seeing his wife being eaten by her and watching his friend shoot his load in her ass, he lost it and began pumping his hot load in her. He filled her to overflowing and as she came too, she rolled off of Howard and landed flat on her back.

Bernie straddled her in a sixty-nine and lapped away at both of her holes as Penny finished her off with her lips, tongue and three of her fingers.

The two big titted blondes came together as they licked and sucked each other's cream and the cum the guys deposited in Penny too.

It was several minutes before Bernadette rolled off of Penny and was sandwiched between her husband and Stuart.

Penny crawled off the bed and slipped into the bathroom and before long the shower started.

Bernie hopped off the bed and stopped the recording on her phone, she texted the video file to Leonard, "Here is a little more ammo for your files, love Bernie."

Leonard and Jeanie were taking a much needed nap when his phone chimed. He picked up his pants and opening his phone he chuckled, "Hey Jeanie, you wanna see what I was talking about?" He started the video over again and before long, Jeanie was between Leonard's legs. His cock was deep in her mouth as she looked up and watched Penny being the slut everyone said she was.

Leonard grabbed hold of her upper arms and pulled her upward, "We are going to do this the right way this time." He rolled her onto her back and slid between her shapely legs. He hovered over her and swept her dark, chestnut brown hair from her face. He smiled down at her, "My God Jeanie, you are truly beautiful and I don't just mean on the outside. You are kind, considerate and loving; all of the qualities that Penny lacks. I wish I would have met you eight years ago instead of her. She always makes me feel small and like I don't know what I'm doing." He leaned in and planted a soft, gentle kiss on her lips.

She fluffed up his hair and smiled up at him, "I'm afraid to tell you, but I'm going to anyways, you deserve better Leonard Hofstadter. You have so much to give and Penny is insane, you are a wonderful lover. I can't remember the last time I had so many orgasms in one night and I still crave more." She chuckled, 'Now to lighten the mood, how about you slip that nice fat, stiff cock in my and fuck the living shit out of me?"

He kissed her again, this time with more passion. He pulled back and chuckled, "How about I make love to you?"

She giggled, "How about doing both?"

He smiled down at her, "I think we can do that!" He reached down and slowly and gently inserted his cock into her. He smiled when she closed her eyes and her lips parted and a long sigh escaped. He leaned down and captured one of her perfectly shaped breasts and sucking on it, he watched as she arched her back, trying to shove more into his mouth. He pulled back and moved to the other one, "We were so busy doing other things, it seems like I neglected your incredible luscious breasts." He lowered his mouth to the second one and sucked and nipped at it.

Jeanie combed her fingers through his hair as she savored the feeling coursing through her body. She rocked her hips as she felt him slowly pumping in and out of her. Her legs slid upward and wrapped around his waist. Her arms wrapped around his shoulders and caressed him.

Leonard picked up the pace and loved how her tight cunt muscles squeezed and released his invading cock. He knelt up and slowly slipped from her, "I want you every way possible tonight Jeanie, roll over, I want to stare at your sexy little ass."

She giggled and rolled over, crawling up onto her knees, she threw her head back and she let out a groan as she felt him re-enter her. She dropped her head to the pillow and her moans got louder as she felt him really began to fuck her.

The headboard repeatedly slammed against the wall and there was a knock on the door. Penny was on the other side, "Leonard, let me in! Why is your door locked? We need to talk!"

He slowed and lightly patted Jeanie's gorgeous ass, "The time to talk was before you left the rooftop with Howard. Once again, I was left standing alone at the prom, not anymore! Please go away before I say something I'll regret later."

She screamed out, "Who is in there with you? Is it that slut Howard lost his virginity to?"

He growled out, "You shut the hell up, she isn't the slut; you are. I saw how you were DP'ed by Howard and Stuart and at the same time you had your face buried between Bernadette's legs. Jeanie was here for me when my heart broke in two. Now leave or we are through, you never, ever appreciated me. You made me your whipping post to make you feel bigger and better than anyone else around you. Now if you want a future leave now and don't say another word."

He heard her groan and stomped off. By this time, Leonard's hard-on had disappeared and he slipped from Jeanie. He rolled onto his side and felt great when she rolled onto her side and pressed her backside against him.

"Just hold me Leonard, thank you for sticking up for me."

He wrapped his arms around her and they slowly drifted off to sleep.

In the middle of the night, Leonard woke up as he felt a hot, wet mouth sucking on him. Before long, he had Jeanie on her back and he wanted to turn on the light and watch her, but didn't. They made slow, but passionate love and afterwards, they once again fell asleep with Jeanie spooning Leonard.

She woke up early and the sun was just rising. She slipped from the bed and dressed quickly. She tip-toed out of the bedroom and made her way to the front door. She stopped to see a naked Amy and Raj locked in a heated embrace.

Raj was sliding his fat, dark cock in and out of Amy as she had her arms and legs wrapped around him. Amy saw Jeanie and just giggled and waved to her.

Jeanie stopped at the door and picked up Leonard's keys from the bowl. She hurried out and hailed a cab. She had him wait while she picked up a couple dozen bagels, some lox and cream cheese. She also got several cups of coffee, not knowing what Leonard liked, she got an assortment. She hurried back to the apartment and when she arrived Raj and Amy were barely presentable. They were stumbling around the kitchen trying to get the coffee brewing. She handed them the food, "Here help yourself; I'm gonna take Leonard some coffee."

Raj tried to stop her, but she was already heading down the hallway. She entered his bedroom and stopped dead in her tracks. Penny was hugging Leonard and he was gently caressing her back. He looked up and saw her and tried to break free from Penny.

Jeanie turned and ran away. She stopped at the kitchen counter and dropped the tray of coffee and blurted out, "Here, he doesn't seem to need a wake-me-up!" She let out a stifled sob and turned and ran from the apartment.

A few moments later, Leonard came running out. He was tying his bathrobe and looked to Raj. Raj just shrugged and pointed to the wide opened door. He stopped and looked back to Raj, "Sorry dude, but she's gone and I don't think she's ever gonna forgive you."

He flopped down in his chair and buried his face in his hands. Raj came over and rubbed his back, "Here, she brought you coffee and there are bagels, and cream cheese there too. I think she was a keeper."

Penny stood at the entrance to the living room in her tiny terrycloth robe and looked to Leonard and then to Raj, "I know I fucked up, when you're ready to talk, let me know, I'm sorry, so very, very sorry!" She rushed from his apartment and hurried to hers.

It took several days, but Leonard, as always took her back, but the bundle of straws on the camel's back was growing larger and larger. He wasn't sure how many more straws it would take to break its back.

Sorry for the downer, but it all leads to a shocking conclusion once the series ends, stay tuned!