Big Bang Theory Season 08 Ep. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers

She licked her lips and slowly shook her head from side to side and whispered, "No, not really, I showered, but was always shy and when I was with another girl, I never, ever looked down there, you know."

He reached down and tugged at her skimpy black lace panties and when it reached her knees, he lifted one at a time and drew them down and off. "Mmmm, a very, very pretty pussy Kelsea, but I think all pussies are pretty, just some more than others."

She rolled over and away from the two of them and scooted to the headboard. She drew her legs up and pulled her knees to her gorgeous firm titties. She hugged her knees, "Okay educate me, how is my "Pussy," as you put it different from other "Pussies?"

Leonard moved closer, Kelsea, I'm not very comfortable speaking of pussies, I'd much rather play with yours and show you just how good I am at doing this. But your pussy is rather unique. I've seen a few that looks like yours, but a lot of them have large, thick lips that fill with blood when excited, others, like Ainsley's is very tight, more of a slit that anything else and when excited, blossoms and parted for accepting a tongue, fingers or a penis. All of those were used on Ainsley and as she spoke to you, she was rather satisfied." Without waiting, he knelt forward and tugged at her arm. He made her come off the back of the headboard and standing, he stepped behind her. "I was thinking we'd beginning slowly and pick it up as you become more comfortable with us. I'd like to slip behind you and let you lean back against me and we can start."

She blushed and let out a nervous giggle as she most willingly hopped forward allowing Leonard to sit behind her. She let out a gasp when she finally settled back against him and felt his thick, stiff cock throbbing between her tiny butt cheeks. She let out a tiny moan when Leonard enveloped her slender, sexy body in his arms.

His hand ran up her arm, across her shoulder and gently swept her long, hair away from her neck and down the other side of her body. He pulled her back further and began planting, hot, wet kisses on her slender neck. He felt her shiver as he moved to her ear, tugging at her earlobe and darting his tongue along the gentle folds of her ear.

Sheldon was in front of her and he placed his hands on her legs that were drawn up. He ran both hands down her long shapely calves and when he reached her ankles; he began pulling on them until she allowed him to drop her calves to the cool sheets. He continued to caress her legs from her ankles, up her calves to her knees. He turned his hands and began using his nails to excite her inner thighs and the higher he went, the wider she spread her legs.

Kelsea looked down at him, her mouth was gaping open, her wet, pink tongue ran along her slick pink lips. She shuttered and groaned, "Oh my God, what have I gotten myself into. I can see that I'm going to have a morning I'll never forget."

Leonard chuckled as he turned her face towards him, he kissed her, and their open mouths were pressed against each other as their tongue wrestled with one another. He pulled back and caressed her cheek, "Oh no Kelsea, not just the morning, this is going way into the evening hours and maybe overnight. I spoke briefly with Ainsley and after her first experience yesterday with a woman, she said she'd love to come up and give Sheldon and me a break and show you what she learned.

Kelsea's eyes were as large as saucers, "Oh, I don't know about that, I've never been with a woman before."

He chuckled, "You never had a real strong orgasm either, but you can check that off your bucket list pretty, pretty soon, right Sheldon?"

Sheldon had one hand extremely close to her pussy clam shell pussy. The two lips were puffy and surrounded by a lot of flesh, almost an extension of her thighs. Using his index finger and middle finger; he slid them on either side of her thick lips and slowly sawed his fingers back and forth. Each inward movement, he's close his fingers tight and watched her pussy open just like a clam. He saw her rich, inner lips and they were oozing her juices and he knew more was to come seeing they had just begun.

Leonard turned her face towards him again and they kissed at a slow leisurely pace and his hands left her shoulders and swept around her body to her gorgeous breasts. They were a small B cup, but the tips were amazing, they looked like tiny teardrops with the tips pouty and turned upward. They were extremely firm and blended into her chest as she leaned back. His hands totally encompassed both mounds and he massaged them gently as he continued kissing her.

She moaned from the excitement the two of them were inflicting on her ripe body. She pulled her mouth from Leonard's and dipped her head back further, "You guys are going to drive me insane. You got me so fucking hot and you haven't even touched my pussy yet."

She stared at Leonard and he looked back at her. He felt his cock stiffen even more as he gazed into her gorgeous green eyes. He saw that wet pink tongue as she parted her lush pink lips even more. He needed that mouth around his cock and he pushed her forward and clamored out from behind her. He leaned her back more and kneeling beside her He gripped his cock and offered it up to her. He reached out and grabbed hold of her head and pulled her toward him. He watched as her lips parted and she took his cock into her oral cavity. He saw those bright green eyes smoking hot as she took more and more of his cock into her mouth. He let out a gasp when he felt the head hit the back of her throat and he growled out as he felt it sliding down her throat. He saw his entire cock disappear and he called out; "Oh fuck Kelsea, I can see why no man has made you cum. With a mouth like yours, I have to say, I don't know of many men who could resist cumming in your mouth."

She pulled back until his entire cock was bobbing up and down before her. She had strings of her saliva clinging to her lips and his cock. She rolled her eyes back as she felt Sheldon's tongue playing with her clit. She sucked hard and drew her saliva back into her mouth, "I have this uncanny ability to suck a cock into my throat without any issues." She giggled, "I never realized my love of cock sucking affected me having orgasms, I think you are right." She grabbed hold of his ass and swallowed him whole again. Her tongue darted around and her cheeks hallowed out as she sucked hard.

Leonard moaned as he looked down at Sheldon as he attacked her pussy. He tapped Sheldon on the shoulder and groaned out, "Bazinga, Sheldon, Bazinga!"

Sheldon realized what Leonard had just said and struggling to his feet, he distracted Kelsea by grabbing his cock and slapping her playfully on the cheek. "Okay Kelsea, you said you can suck most cocks deep throat, I challenge you to do that to mine."

Kelsea grinned at him, her lips parted and her pretty pink tongue darted out and licked at the huge head of his cock. Like a large fish trying to swallow a worm, she plastered her lips to his cock and slowly took more and more of his shaft into her mouth. Her eyes shot open wide when she saw she still had half of his cock out in the open, but also felt his cock already pressing against the back of her throat. She drew in a deep breath and pressed downward. She felt the shaft cut off her air supply as she swallowed more of his cock. She knew she was almost there, but she pulled back allowing most of his cock to slip free. She had to because Leonard was doing his magic between her legs.

Leonard had slipped two fingers into her tightly sealed pussy. He managed to uncover her clit after it had tucked itself away under the hooded flesh. He licked and sucked lightly as he picked up the pace with his fingers. He ran his thumb along her glistening slit and as he began twisting his fingers against the inner walls of her pussy, he shoved his thumb into her ass.

Kelsea thrust her hips upward as she felt those tremors she had before, but they always subsided, but this time they just kept on growing strong and strong. Her long legs thrashed about as she wrapped them around his head and bucked even more.

Sheldon was close to cumming, but just like Leonard, he was about to use the safe word. He saw how Leonard was in the zone and he stepped back and drew his cock from Kelsea's reach. He tapped Leonard on the shoulder, "Pull her down further, we need her on her back so we can really make her cum."

Leonard knew this was an excellent idea and when he broke free, he watched Kelsea claw at his head and back, not wanting him to stop. He grabbed her legs and pulled hard and she was now flat on her back. He saw her extremely long hair flowing around her head and upper body and he dove back in and once again began his oral attack on her.

Sheldon slipped down beside her and began playing with her upper body. He cleared her neck and chest of her hair and dipped down and began raining kisses all over her face and neck. He closed his mouth over hers and loved how eager she was to accept his tongue and wrestle with her own. His hand was caressing her tiny, sensitive tits, he remembered her saying how sensitive her nipples were and as he began tugged and twisting them.

Kelsea was bucking her upper body and lower body to the two lovers feasting on her body. The entire bed shook as she went into spasms and she knew she was about to cum. She clawed at Sheldon's back and her legs again wrapped around Leonard's upper body. "I'm there, oh yes, yes, I'm going to cum."

Leonard sucked hard on her clit and suddenly pulled his drenched fingers from her pussy. Using his lips, he pressed them hard to her clit and chased her orgasm away.

Kelsea set out a scream, "No, oh no Leonard, why, why did you stop, I was so close."

He smiled up at her, his face covered in her slimy juices, "Oh no Kelsea, not yet. We are going to make you squirt and you will never forget the orgasm you are about to have." He scooted up and grabbing his cock, he slid it up and down the tight grooved of her cunt. He used one hand on her belly to hold her steady, it was nearly impossible, but he had the leverage. He slid back and with one quick thrust, he buried his cock in her pussy. He had to bit his tongue, he couldn't believe how tight and how hot she was. He felt her tight muscles clutch and release his cock over and over again. He pumped in and out of her several times and knew it was time to pull out. Every fiber in his body told him to continue, but he knew he had to pull out or he would be coming and she would too.

Sheldon drew his mouth from one of her aching nipples and looked to Leonard. They both nodded and before she could react, they flipped her over onto her belly. Her long nearly waist-length hair covered her shoulders and back

Leonard grabbed hold of her tiny hips and roughly pulled her to her knees. He rolled her to one side and watched Sheldon scoot under her and was suddenly in the sixty-nine position with her.

Sheldon clutched at her tiny compact ass and pulled her down to his waiting mouth.

Kelsea get out a growl, "You two are the meanest men I've ever as the misfortune to sleep with." She dropped her mouth and began sucking wildly at Sheldon's cock. She stopped and her throat made a gurgling sound as she felt Sheldon's tongue attack her slit and Leonard again buried his cock deep in her pussy.

The two men attacked her pussy and ass and she pulled her mouth from Sheldon's cock. She was at the cusp and was about to explode when she felt Leonard draw his cock from her again, leaving her pussy vacant and in need of a cock. She gripped Sheldon's cock harder when she felt Leonard's tongue join Sheldon and they both licked at her sopping pussy. She let out a squeal when she felt Leonard's tongue penetrate her asshole and he began tongue-fucking her asshole. She began sucking Sheldon now, taking him deep into her mouth and throat. She felt his tongue tongue-fucking her pussy and when he licked at her slit, she felt his fingers slide into her pussy and began petting her G-spot. She was once again bucking wildly as she was about to cum and cum hard.

Leonard knew she was about to cum and slipping his tongue out of her ass, he grabbed hold of her hips and again rolled her off of Sheldon and onto her back.

She was at wits end and was gasping for air, she knew what they were doing and she loved and hated them at the same time. Her entire body was glistening with sweat. She felt like a limp rag and just allowed them to work their magic on her. She knew before long they would finally let her cum and it would be incredible.

Sheldon twisted around and was now lying beside her and both of the men grabbed her and rolled her weak body atop Sheldon. He grabbed hold of his cock and lining it up with her pussy, he slid into her, filling her like never before. He grabbed hold of her hips and began guiding her up and down, sending more and more of his cock into her pussy.

Kelsea never, ever felt this filled before and she began feeling the tremors of an orgasm like never before.

Leonard crawled around and slipped between their outstretched legs and grabbing her hips, he held her steady and with one swift thrust, he buried his thick cock in her tiny ass.

Kelsea saw a flash of red before her eyes and she let out a scream. She stared squirting, sending a river of her slimy juices all over Sheldon's skinny body. She felt every muscle in her body tense up and she let out a blood-curdling scream as she continued to send blast after blast of her cum all over Sheldon and the bed. She collapsed against Sheldon as she felt Leonard continue to drive his cock in and out of her ass. She tightened her grip on Sheldon's biceps and her body continued to tremble and quake. She suddenly felt Leonard give way and began filling her ass with his hot, molten cum. This triggered an even stronger orgasm from her weak body and another slimy stream of fluids to escape her body. She was trapped between them and she couldn't stop cumming.

Leonard was spent and he slowly pulled out of her and without any notice, Sheldon rolled Kelsea onto her back. He now began pumping his slime covered cock in and out of her still tight pussy. It was very easy to fuck her with no friction at all and he knew he could make her cum again. He began pumping in and out of her and leaning back, he grabbed hold of her weak legs and placed them on his shoulders. He slid in and out of her with ease and their wet skin slapped against one another making obscene sounds.

Kelsea was just lying there now, trapped beneath him with her legs atop his shoulders. She felt another orgasm peaking and she knew if he didn't stop, she was going to cum again. Mustering up all of her strength, she wrapped her arms around his neck and she was nearly bent in two. She felt her legs being pinned to her sides and her knees were beside her head. She screamed out, "I'm cumming again, please, please, Sheldon, cum with me."

He couldn't hold off any longer and he felt her weak cunt muscles try and squeeze his cock, but he was already there, he began pumping his huge load deep in her hot womb.

Kelsea felt his hot cum filling her pussy and she lost it and started cumming yet again. She clawed at his back as she tried frantically to break her legs free. She finally did and thrusting them outward, she wrapped them around his sweat covered body and even though she was weak, she managed to lock her ankles around his upper thighs and she milked every last drop he had in his swollen nuts.

The three of them lay there, and all that could be heard in the room was the sound of their heavy breathing. After what seemed like an eternity, Sheldon slipped out of her and a river of cum began oozing out of her pussy.

Kelsea shivered and cling to him as she felt both of her abused holes began to expel their thick, creamy cum. She clung to both of them, "So that is what it is like to squirt huh? It was way too intense for me, but the orgasms I experienced afterwards were totally amazing, I never knew what I was missing and will never accept anything less in any future lovers I have. Thank you, thanks to both of you. What do you say we hop in the shower, wash off and see if either of you can make me cum again?

She piled her hair atop her head, not wanting to get it wet just yet. She allowed them both to wash her and bring her to yet another orgasm while cleaning up. By the time they finished showering and drying one another, they returned to a clean bed. The three of them spent the rest of the afternoon fucking and after dressing and catching a quick bite to eat in the Fox News cafeteria, they headed back to the room where they both brought Kelsea to several more orgasm before she had to leave and catch a private plane to Nashville for a concert the following day.

As she left, she promised she would make every effort to meet up with them again if her schedule would allow.

Leonard and Sheldon made sure to use the other vacant bedrooms to sleep and on Saturday morning, they made their way back to Grand Central Station to begin their trek back towards California.

They stopped in Chicago for a night of unending sex again with Dr. Natalie Manning, Dr. Ava Bekker and Nurse April Sexton. They were able to switch off and Sheldon had the company of Natalie and April and Leonard had the privilege of having Ava all to himself.

They tried to hold them over for another day, but they snuck out, promising to return as they headed west and the reality of seeing Penny loomed in Leonard's head.

They settled into their berth and after answering their text messages from Kelsea, Ainsley and Harris, they headed to the dining car for lunch. While there, they agreed to stop in Vegas and have a whole day there.

Sheldon decided after that he was going to stop off in Pasadena, get his mail and see if Amy was willing to change her mind and take him back.

Leonard rolled his eyes, "You can go there yourself. I have an idea, you can get off in Pasadena and I'll continue up north to Seattle. I have a very, very sexy Hispanic lady I want to hook up with and see if that is going anywhere."

"Are you sure you don't want to check-up on Penny? I know she's been calling you every day. I talked to her on several occasions and she tells me she's ready to come clean and confess all of her transgressions."

Leonard scoffed at him, "Sure and as soon as I wipe the slate clean, she'll be right back, beginning a new one. I have a lot of catching up to do and I believe I haven't scratched the surface on catching up. I'm on a roll and I even sent my mother a text and thanked her for giving me the tiny boost in confidence. I always knew I was a catch, but my insecurities was a turned off to women and looking back, I could see why it turned them off."

Sheldon nodded and continued eating. He had a dilemma. The last time he spoke with Penny, he promised her he would do whatever was needed to get the two of them together, at least for a brief meeting so she could talk to him, face to face. "So what do you want to do when we get to Vegas? Have any idea if there are any paramedic conventions going on when we get there?" He chuckled and waited for a reply.

Leonard looked at him, "I know this is a stupid question, but why are you acting even weirder than normal?"

"Now that wasn't nice, I'm heading back to our berth. I'm going to get online with Amy and see if she's changed her mind about us yet."

Leonard knew this was an area where he had to tread lightly. He knew if he talked bad about Amy and they got back together, it would come back to bite him in the ass. He decided to go forth anyway, that bridge with Penny had been burnt and figured he's might as well do the same with Amy too. "Hold on Sheldon, I have a question to ask you about your relationship with Amy. All the while on this trip, you've had the opportunity to sleep with several women, including my mother, sister and sister-in-law. Now don't take this the wrong way, but every one of them is much better looking than Amy. If you can attract women that pretty, why do you want to settle down with Amy?"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers