Big Bang Theory Season 09 Ep. 03-07

Story Info
Penny in threesome w/Leonard & Sheldon. Bernie gets 1 too.
10.4k words
4.61
20.1k
13
2

Part 89 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,214 Followers

Even though Leonard and Penny spent two incredible days and nights in Big Bear fucking everyone in sight, neither of them actually had a bachelor or bachelorette party.

Howard and Raj kidnapped Leonard and along with Sheldon, they had a van and were going to take him to a surprise location for the weekend. Penny even packed him a bag without him knowing it.

Sheldon was upset because he was taken against his will and hated the van he was in, that is until her found out the background of the van.

Howard was driving and he looked in the rearview mirror, "Well Sheldon, there's something about this van that you're going to find very interesting."

Sheldon shook his head, "I doubt that very much."

Raj scoffed, "This van was owned and driven by your personal physicist here, Richard Feynman."

Sheldon's jaw dropped, "No!"

Howard giggled like a girl, "Yeah, a buddy of mine let me borrow it."

Leonard was sitting behind Howard, "This was Feynman's van? That's so cool. So are you giving us a clue where we are headed?"

Raj looked back at him, "Uh, okay, let's see. They've got spicy food and there's a chance you'll get diarrhea."

Leonard chuckled, "India!"

Raj shook his head, "We can drive there."

"Your house?"

Howard cut in, "We are going to Mexico! We are going to Mexico in Feynman's van to stay at the vacation house Feynman bought with the money from his Nobel Prize."

Back at Penny's apartment, Penny was pouring a glass of wine and Bernadette was trying to get Penny to get off her dead ass and have some fun, "Come on, Leonard's doing bachelor stuff. You sure we can't take you to a strip club?"

"No, if I wanna see a naked dancing man, I just flush to toilet while Leonard's in the shower. Anyway, I have to stay true to my promise, no more sexual activities without him."

Amy entered the apartment, "I know we're not making a fuss, but, in the spirit of bachelorette parties, I made cookies in the shape of male genitals."

Penny went to open the Tupperware, "You really didn't have to--"Whoa!" she was shocked when she opened the box and saw what she made. "That is anatomic"

Amy chuckled, "Thank you, the veins are gummy worms."

Bernie peaked in, "Oh, look, Jewish and gentile."

Amy nodded, "I had extra dough." She looked to Penny, "So, how's married life?"

"Oh, it's great. Just wish Leonard would work up the courage to tell Sheldon he's moving in here."

Bernie looked to her, "You guys still aren't living together?"

"We are, I mean, he sleeps here, but it's only a matter of time before Sheldon has a bad dream and tries to climb into bed with the Leonard-shaped pile of pillows."

Bernie looked at Amy, "Speaking of Sheldon, how's single life treating you?"

"Fine, I guess, I've been focusing on me. I was thinking about changing my wardrobe."

Penny yelled out, "Yes! Bernie blurted out, "Good for you!"

Amy was taken aback, "But then I decided I don't wanna go changing who I am just because of some man."

Penny nodded and quietly replied, "Yes, you know, it is normal to wanna change your look after a breakup."

Amy sat up, "Actually, I was thinking of making one small change."

Penny yelled out, "Your sweaters?" Bernie blurted out, "Your glasses?" They continued, "Your hair!" "Your shoes!"

She shook her head, "Piercing my ears."

Penny was disappointed, "Oh!" Bernie replied, "You really never had that done?"

"My mom said piercing ears were for whores, pirates and genies."

Penny scoffed, "Okay, well, you're a grown woman now."

Berne added, "We'll take you to the mall to get it done."

Penny shook her head, "Why? We can do it right here. All you need is a needle and an ice cube. I've done it like a dozen times."

Amy was worried, "Oh, I don't know."

Penny hopped up and down, "Oh, come on. I'll be gentle." She leaned over and caressed her ear, "Let me take your ear virginity."

Bernie rolled her eyes, "This party's weird."

Back in Mexico, they were driving down the road and suddenly they had a blowout in one of the tires. They were stuck in the middle of nowhere. They got out and checked it out and Howard was correct, the tire had blown and they set out to replace it.

Back at Penny's apartment, Penny was numbing Amy's earlobe with an ice cube.

Bernie was sterilizing the needle, "Amy, I noticed your status still says "in a relationship" on Facebook."

"You're right; I should probably let all of my Facebook friends know." She turned to Penny, "I'm no longer in a relationship"

Bernie looked to Penny, "Did you change yours to "married" yet?"

"Uh, no, not yet. There's still a few people I haven't told personally."

"Who?"

Penny bit her lip, "Oh, just my parents and my entire family. After that weekend orgy, I never let them know I was going through with the wedding."

Both Amy and Bernadette stared at her in shock, "What? Why?"

"Well, I don't wanna hurt my dad. You know, he always wanted to dance with his daughter at her wedding. You know, if he finds out we eloped, that's gonna break his heart."

Amy stared up at her, "How long do you think you can keep it from him? You know, after that weekend orgy with your mother, father and sister there. They are going to wonder if it is ever going to happen."

Bernie added, "Yeah, isn't it gonna get worse the longer you wait?"

Penny chuckled, "Well, not necessarily. You know, Dad's not getting any younger. So if I wait long enough, I'll just tell him he walked me down the aisle and it was magical."

Penny began to pierce Amy's ear, "There you go, you're all done."

Amy smiled, "That wasn't so bad." She picked up the mirror and let out a gasp, "Nice! Boy, if my mom could see me now, she'd lock me in the sin closet."

Penny sat down, "I'm starting to see why you and your mom aren't very close."

Bernie scoffed, "Bet she'd still tell her if she got married."

Penny threw up her hands, "You're not gonna let this go, are you?"

Amy put down the mirror, "Well, it's kind of sad that they don't know. I mean, they love Leonard."

She was getting pissed. She reached for her cellphone, "Fine, you want me to call, I'll call." She let out a sigh, "Why am I so nervous?"

Bernie giggled, "It's understandable, Amy was afraid to tell her mom she broke up with Sheldon."

Penny scoffed, "Yeah, How did it go? Did she make you crawl into the breaking-up drawer?"

Amy sat back down, "Uh, well, actually, to be honest, I haven't told her yet."

Penny's jaw dropped, "You've been giving me a hard time and you haven't even told your mother about Sheldon?"

Amy swayed around on the sofa, "I'm feeling a little dizzy from all the blood loss. I don't know what you're talking about."

Penny rolled her eyes, "Fine, I'm calling home, but when I'm done; you're calling your mother." She got up and walked to the kitchen, "Hey, hi Daddy."

Wyatt answered it, "Hey, slugger, how's my girl?"

"Uh, good, is Mom around?"

"Ah, she took your brother out to celebrate. He just got his tenth one-month sober chip. Yeah, she'd gonna make him a little necklace."

"Okay, I'll talk to her later. Uh, Dad, there's something I need to tell you." She took a deep breath, "Leonard and I got married."

He sat back on his sofa, "You did? When?"

"Last week, I'm sorry, I should've told you. It was a spur-of-the-moment thing. I feel terrible, please don't be disappointed."

"Are you happy?"

"Very, Leonard is so great."

"Well, then, I'm happy for you."

"Aw, thank you, Daddy. That means so much."

She hung up and Bernie looked to Amy, "Okay, your turn."

Penny sat down and looked to Amy, You're up, call your mother."

Amy hopped up and grabbed her phone, "Okay, okay, fine!" She acted like she dialed, but didn't. She put the phone to her ear, "Hi, Mom!"

Penny sat up and yelled at her, "Try dialing!"

She scoffed, "You saw that, huh?" She put the phone down and dialed her mother's number, "Hi Mom, how are you doing? Oh, good, how's work?" She listened to her reply, "That's' nice. I'm fine, hey listen, I've been meaning to ask how come Aunt Doe and Aunt Florence never get along?"

Penny had enough of her stalling. She hopped up and grabbed Amy's phone, "Okay, that's it, give me that!" She put the phone to her ear, "Amy broke up with Sheldon, she got her ears pierced and she made us eat penis cookies." She listened to Amy's mother's reply and she looked to Amy, "Hang on!" she handed the phone to Amy, "She wants to talk to you."

Amy listened to her mother and handed the phone back to Penny, "She wants to talk to you again."

Penny listened, "But...but...but...okay, I will, bye!" She stood up and grabbed hold of Amy's wrist and pulled her to her feet. I'm sorry Amy, I'm just following your mother's instructions." She led her to the bedroom, opened her closet and after pushing her in, she locked the door. She turned to Bernie who followed her in, "Wanna make out, after all of that excitement and who knows what those hooligans are doing on Mexico, I could use a release. At least Leonard gave me the okay to make out and mess around with women, what do you say?"

Bernie stepped closer and pulled her face down to hers, "Sure, why not, I haven't gotten any lately and after listening to all the wild stuff Leonard did with Kelsea Ballerini, it got my juices flowing. Maybe you can try out on me what Leonard did to you."

Penny removed Bernie's glasses, "I doubt that, it was rather intense, I don't have to patience to take that long. I'm sure over the next several months; we'll get together and he can show you first-hand how involved it was."

"Okay, okay Penny stop talking and start stripping."

Before long they were both naked and locked in a heated sixty-nine, they chuckled when they heard Amy's heavy breathing and moaning through the door. She was playing with herself as she heard the moans and groans from the bed they were locked on together.

Bernie was quick to cum and after that, she concentrated on Penny and after making her cum, she rolled off of her. "I can see what you're talking about. Even after a couple of days back, your pussy is still very sensitive and a little raw."

Penny scoffed, "You should have seen the morning after he made me squirt. I could hardly walk, He told me it normally isn't that intense, but seeing it was our first time as husband and wife, he was making it extra special. He was right, but I paid for it in the long run, especially unable to get more involved with Leonard and Kelsea. Maybe next summer, but I'll tell you more about that, if it comes to be."

Back in Mexico, Howard was removing the lug-nuts until they got to the last one. It was stuck-on and they couldn't budge it. All four of them tried together and couldn't break it free. They tried everything and ended up trying to loosen it with some aluminum shavings. They lit it and suddenly the entire van caught fire. The van burnt to a crisp and they were stuck out in the middle of nowhere.

The following day, Penny was on her way to the laundry room with a basket of dirty clothes, she was met by Leonard and Sheldon climbed the stairs looking worse for wear. She stopped when she saw them, "What? What are you doing back? You both look horrible. I can't remember the last time I saw either of you this dirty"

Leonard looked horrible, "We got a flat and couldn't get the tire off."

Oh, I'm sorry, if it makes you feel any better, I pierced Amy's ears and her mom made her sit in my closet. To make her realize she was wrong and that she did all those horrible things, she had to sit there while Bernadette and I messed around."

Sheldon shook his head, "We blew up Feynman's van."

"My dad wasn't happy about missing our wedding, but he still loves me."

Leonard shook his head, "I spent the night on Mexico with Sheldon."

"You win!" She dropped her laundry basket by her door and as Leonard opened the door to his apartment she turned and followed the two of them in.

She turned to Sheldon, why don't you go into the kitchen and clean up. I'm taking my husband into the bathroom and hopping in the shower with him."

Leonard immediately perked up, "Penny that has to be the best idea I've heard since we got into that damn van." He turned on the water and as it heated up, he quickly stripped and as he pulled back the shower curtain, he stepped in. He stepped under the hot spray and as the water washed away some of the grim on his body, he watched Penny wiggle out of her pants and panties. He loved how her large breasts swayed from side to side as she struggled with her panties. He smiled at her when she straightened up and strutted over to the tub. She stepped in and she let out a shriek when he grabbed her hand and held her directly under the hot spray.

Penny clutched at his arms as she struggled to get free. She finally got away, but by then, she was a dripping mess. She turned and did the same to him and after a moment or two, they settled down and began kissing and caressing each other. She picked up the bottle of liquid soap and filling her palms, she began washing him and before long he was covered in soap suds and was pretty much clean. She rinsed him off and slowly sank to her knees. The water was pounding down on her back and head. She urged him to turn around and as the spray fell upon him, she took his freshly washed cock and began to suck on it lazily. She had it stiff within moments and as she stroked it, she attacked his swollen nut sack.

Leonard's hands were clutching her sexy, wet locks and even though there wasn't any need to do so, he guided her mouth up and down on his shaft. He felt like he was close to cumming and wanted a part of her and even though he didn't want to, he pulled her up to her feet and turned her away from the spray and as she clung to one of the towel bars in the tub, he grabbed one of her legs and guided it to the edge of the tub. In once swift motion, he was buried deep in her incredibly hot and wet pussy.

Penny threw her head back and groaned out, "Oh yes my husband of mine; fuck your wife's starved pussy. It was nice with Bernadette, but will never replace how I feel when your stiff, thick cock slides in and out of my neglected pussy."

He grabbed her head and turned her towards him. His mouth captured hers and they kissed like long lost lovers, or newlyweds. He drove his cock in and out of her pussy as hard and as fast as he could.

There was a knocking on the bathroom door and Sheldon rushed in. "I'm sorry, but I have to interrupt, I gotta pee badly."

Penny giggled, "Go ahead and pee, Sheldon. There isn't anything there that either of us hasn't seen before."

Leonard groaned out as he sped up and pulling out, he turned her towards him. He ravished her body as he nibbled at her neck and ear. "You know Penny, Sheldon is still rather dirty, no kitchen sink will do in cleaning him up."

She stared at him through wet lashes, "What are you suggesting, Leonard?"

"Well, he has been rather mindful of both of us lately, what do you say about him climbing in here and joining us?"

She let out a gasp, "Are you sure Leonard? I don't want to be accused of fucking your roommate and have you say I violated the marriage agreement."

He shook his head, "I understand, but I wanted to thank you for the great time we had in Vegas with Kelsea and wanted you to have a little extra, just like I did."

She scoffed, "Ah, a little extra? I think you had several main courses, but I'm not counting. Okay, invite him to join us; just don't get jealous when we start fucking in front of you."

"Hey Sheldon, I know you must still be dirty."

"Yes, yes I am. How long before the two of you are finished, I need to shower too."

Penny pulled back the curtain and flashed him her sexy, wet body, "Come on in and join us. I already got Leonard all squeaky clean, now I can do the same for you."

Sheldon's jaw dropped and he looked to Leonard as if to question him.

Leonard grinned at him, "Yes Sheldon, it's okay. Come on get those soiled clothes off and join us."

He stripped in a flash and even before he stepped in, his thick shaft was already growing firmer. He stepped under the spray and let out a long soothing sigh, "It feels good to get clean; you are just a bonus Penny." He looked to Leonard, "Thank you, not only for sharing the shower, but your pretty wife too." He handed her a bottle of soap, "Let's get me clean first and then see how dirty we can get again."

She laughed out loud, "She didn't realize that Sheldon had changed too. He was always going to be quirky, but now he was beginning to show a little bit of social skills to go along with the quirkiness. She washed his back as she watched him wash his front and when he turned into the spray; his rock-hard cock slapped her forearm. She ran her hand downward and capturing it in the palm of her hand, she began stroking it. She slowly sank to her knees and took half of it into her mouth. She strained to look to Leonard, but saw him watching the two of them as she stroked his cock. She thought to herself, "Here comes a double penetration. I haven't had one of those since Big Bear." She bobbed up and down as she took more and more of his shaft into her mouth.

Sheldon grabbed her by her arms and even though she wasn't ready to stop, he pulled her to her feet. He spun her around and had her bend over. He gripped his thick cock and slid it easily into her juicy cunt. He bit his lip as he tried hard not to cum. He hadn't ejaculated since Big Bear and his nuts were bloated and full of his potent sperm.

Penny pushed back as she felt him sink deeper and deeper into her tight pussy. She grabbed hold of Leonard's hips and guided his cock into her mouth. She let out a sigh as she had her two best fuck-buddies banging her once again. She was quickly racing towards the orgasm she so sorely needed. Last night with Bernie was nice and she came, but it was nothing compared to what she was getting now. She was rocked back and forth and as one slid out of her; the other sank deeper into her. She felt like a human piston and was about to blow her gasket. She clung to Leonard's hips as she started cumming. She felt his cock swell in her mouth and she wanted it all over her face, especially in the shower where she could have him soak her face and then face the shower to wash it away.

Leonard clutched at her wet, short blonde hair and seeing those pleading green eyes staring up at him; he pulled out of her mouth, stroked his cock twice and began sending spurt after hot spurt of cum all over her face.

Sheldon saw what his buddy was doing to his wife and he lost it too. He grabbed hold of her hips and slammed into her as deep and as fast as he could. He slammed once more and grinding his hips against her tight ass cheeks, he began sending blast after hot creamy blasts into her sucking womb. He felt light-headed, having not cum in a couple weeks. He clung to the shower wall as he felt the last of his orgasm empty into her sucking cunt.

Penny went over the top when she felt him fill her pussy and she used her other hand to stroke her clit and she joined her two partners as she came hard too. She slumped against Leonard as she slowly recovered from her intense orgasm. Penny straightened up as she felt Sheldon slip from her juicy cunt. She clung to her husband as she kissed his face and neck, "Thank you Leonard, I really needed that. I was happy with just you, but having my two best buds, it was once again special."

He swept some wet locks from her forehead and kissed her lightly on the lips, "No problem Penny. I told you before; I'm not opposed to sharing, but not alone, only when we can truly share the experience."

She kissed him with a lot more passion and pulling away, she stared at him with love in her eyes, "I understand and I agree one-hundred percent."

They got out after washing away all of their bodily fluids and once dried, Leonard joined her in the laundry room along with all of the soiled clothes they were wearing on their trip to Mexico.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,214 Followers