Big Bang Theory Season 09 Ep. 03-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leonard finally got the urge to cum under control and slowly slipping his fingers from her slimy cunt. He extended his hand and fed Penny her own juices. He felt his cock stiffen as he watched her suck and lick his fingers clean. He ran his hand down her body and began teasing and plucking away at her large swaying tits. He climbed up and spun her around allowing her head to rest on the arm of the couch. He planted one of her feet on the floor and pushed the other towards the back of the couch. He slipped forward and immediately felt the heat of her pussy envelope his cock as he sank into her juicy pussy.

Penny pushed at her foot on the floor, driving her hips upward, meeting his urgent thrusts with ones of her own.

The two of them began fucking as hard and as fast as they could. Her juices were oozing out and dripping onto Sheldon's cushion. Her butt slipped around on her slimy juices and it spurred her on even more.

Leonard wrapped his arms around her waist and falling back, he brought her with him. He spun around and now sitting on Sheldon's spot, he guided his new bride up and down on her stiff cock.

Penny loved riding his cock and she fed him her large swaying tits. She clutched at his head as she nearly suffocated him with her sweaty tits. She rode him harder and faster, taking his entire length into her sucking cunt. She slammed down hard and was close another orgasm.

Leonard was going to show her just how much he learned on his trip across America. Wrapping his arms around her again, he leaned her back. He went further and further until he had her shoulders pinned to the carpet before the couch. He was still buried deep in her pussy. He grabbed hold of her thighs and pushed them back until they were beside her head. He stared down at her, her legs and belly pressed hard against her large tits. Her head was resting on the floor and her pussy was pointing directly at the ceiling. He rose up and began pumping in out of her as fast as he could. He watched her slick cuntlips swallow up his cock as he drove in and out.

Penny was staring up at him; she was in shock, but also in awe of his newly found fucking technique. She loved it and allowed him to take her anyway he wished. She was pinned there and as she felt another orgasm coming on, she felt his cock inflate and suddenly the dam burst and he began flooding her ripe cunt with his huge load. It immediately sent her over the top and she came again, the two of them joined together and cumming together as husband and wife.

Leonard slowly began to weaken and pulling out of her, he helped her to regain her footing and drawing her up onto the sofa, he gathered her up in his arms and they kissed and caressed one another.

Penny planted several tiny, wet kisses on his face and neck, "Wow, Leonard, that was incredible. I can see you left Pasadena a man, and returned a stud."

He chuckled, "I have a few tricks up my sleeve, I'll show you them a little at a time."

"Mmmm, I think I'm gonna love married life." She snuggled against him and rested. After a couple of minutes, she looked up at him, "So tell me Leonard, when you and I were with Kelsea, how was it possible for you to stay that erect and cum three times in her. I know she's gorgeous, but I don't think I'm that unattractive?"

He scoffed, "You are just as beautiful as she is. It may be the long hair. I've always been disappointed you cut it short, but that is your prerogative."

She kissed him, "I know I made a big mistake doing that and if you've noticed, I'm letting it grow back and promise to let it get nice and long, just like Kelsea's."

He ran his fingers through her hair and nibbled at her neck and ear, "One good thing about shorter hair, I can attack your pretty neck a lot easier." He kissed her again.

"So can I ask you something?"

He leaned back, "Sure, we're husband and wife, you can ask me anything."

"You told me that there was that woman at Fox News who couldn't attend our orgy. You said she was pregnant, I was wondering, are you the father?"

He shrugged, "I could be. She asked Sheldon and me to make her a baby, but there is no telling if it's mine or his. I did have intercourse with her twice before Sheldon had his way with her."

She nodded, "I thought so, and what about Kelsea?"

He stared into her bright green eyes, "What about Kelsea?"

She scoffed, "You know, did you make her pregnant too?"

He shrugged, "I'm not sure, I may have. She told me afterwards that she was ovulating and was off the pill. She wanted me to father her a baby, but wasn't aware of that until afterwards. She did say she would inform me if it happened. She also wants to meet up again in New York next summer. That will tell us for sure and just think, you'll get another shot at her too."

She shook her head, "Don't give me that, you know you'd die to be buried in her again, wouldn't you?"

He shrugged, "If it meant losing you, then no, I want you to enjoy next summer's trip as much as I do. Who knows, maybe Harris can round up a male anchor or two for you while Sheldon and I are enjoying the women of Fox News."

She smiled at him, "Now we're talking, I'm gonna start watching Fox and see if any of them appeal to me. What do you say we get up and head to the bedroom. I'd hate to have Sheldon come in and catch up in his spot."

They gathered up their clothes and headed to bed.

Back at Howard's home, Howard was trying to figure out how to get out of remodeling the dining room. He had Raj there to help him.

Raj stopped him before going into the room, "So, your father-in-law is in there right now?"

"Yes, so back me up. The house is good the way it is." They walked in there and Mike was measuring the wall. Tiny Bernadette was standing there watching him. Howard turned to Mike, "Hey, what's going on?"

"Dad and I were just talking about taking down this wall."

Raj blurted out, "You sure? It's a pretty great wall."

Mike looked to him, "What's so great about it?"

Raj turned to Howard, "I'm sorry, I did what I could."

Bernie was pissed, "Seriously? You brought Raj over to take your side?"

"Your dad's on your side."

"He's not on my side. He's doing all the work for free."

"Look, I don't even think you can take this wall down 'cause it's load bearing."

Raj stepped in, "Well, it's easy to find out, just go into the crawlspace under the house and check.

Mike and Howard went under the house and Mike looked at Howard, "I know you don't wanna hear this, but you know that den could easily be turned into a nursery."

"Oh, why wouldn't I wanna heat it?"

"Cause Bernie said you didn't want kids."

"That's not true at all. Well, I wish she'd get pregnant, believe me. I'm climbing on top of her every chance I get." He looked to Mike and he gave Howard a dirty look. Howard looked at him, a little scared, "In a loving and respectful manner. The point is I really do want kids. I don't know why she's lying to you."

From up in the dining room Raj and Bernie are sitting there hearing the discussion down in the crawl space. She hears Howard say, "She's the one who doesn't want kids. If fact, every time I bring up the subject she's always--"

She jumped up from her chair and begins to stomp on the floor yelling, "Earthquake!

The crawl space was raining down dirt from her stomping and Howard yelled out, "Oh, my God, we're gonna die!"

They got out and headed back into the house and they were gathered around the kitchen table. Bernadette was looking a little ashamed of herself, "So, I should probably explain why I kinda fibbed."

Mike and Howard were both completely covered in soot and dirt from her pounding on the floor. Mike looked rather pissed, he looked to Howard and Howard looked straight ahead, "That would be nice."

"I told my dad that you were the one who didn't want kids because I didn't wanna disappoint him."

"But you were okay throwing me under the bus?"

She shrugged, "Turns out, yeah, I didn't think twice about it."

Mike leaned over, "Bernie, you don't need to worry about me. But I don't wanna see you miss out. Raising children was the most rewarding experience of my life."

She rolled her eyes, "Oh, please! Mom did everything, all you did was come home from work, sit on the couch and drink beer. How was that raising kids?"

He got up, "This is really a conversation for husband and wife. If you don't mind, I'm gonna need a shower before heading home."

Bernie scoffed at him, "Running off again, that's okay. Use the shower upstairs, Howie can use the shower down here."

Howard looked at her, "All right, I admit, I don't help out a lot. I need to work of that. If we had a kid, it would be different."

She tipped her head and shook her head, "Why?"

"Because, when my dad left, I promised myself that if I ever had a chance to be a father, I'd always be there."

She nodded, "Okay, I'll think about it."

"I really believe I'd be a great dad."

She chuckled, "I know you would."

"Speaking of making babies, what do you say I shower up and poke around your crawlspace?"

She scoffed, "You go take a shower and meet me upstairs, I'll be naked and waiting for you to explore my crawlspace. Maybe I'll try and get my dad to give you a couple pointers about making a baby." She got up and left before he could reply.

Mike was showering in the bathroom alongside the master bedroom. The door was ajar and he was all soaped up when Bernie pushed the door open all the way. She skimmed out of her dress and removed her bra and panties. She snuck into the bathroom, found a hair clip and gathering up her long golden blonde hair, she put it up, not wanting to get it wet for the threesome she hoped to be sandwiched between before long.

Mike saw her through the clear plastic shower curtain and gently pushed the curtain aside, "So does my little girl wanna few pointers in making a baby? If so, you're gonna have to get in here and wash off all of the dirt and grime you created when she made that fake earthquake."

She giggled and stepped into the tub and drew the curtain closed around the two of them. She wrapped her arms around her father's naked body and felt his growing cock press against her flat belly.

She grabbed the bottle of liquid soap and poured it over her shoulders, down her full, firm tits and belly. She handed him the bottle and wrapping her arms around him again, she began sliding her body up and down against his, using her lush body like a wash cloth and she giggled when she heard Mike let out a groan and tossing the bottle aside, he grabbed hold of her tiny bubble butt and pulling her off her feet, he lifted and lowered her body against his. His cock was throbbing and was rock hard. He lifted her higher and gripping his cock; he lowered her tight, wet pussy onto his cock.

Bernie let out a gasp, "Oh Daddy, you can't cum in me. I'm ovulating and if you don't want a grandchild with three arms or two heads, you have to stop before you cum inside me."

He chuckled, "Two heads, sorta like that Beatle husband of yours, huh?" He continued to slide her up and down, shoving his pulsating cock into her deeper and deeper. He knew he was going to cum soon, so he lifted her higher and planted her back on her feet.

Bernadette's legs were weak and she could barely stand. She took the shower head off the hook and rinsed her body off first and then did the same to her dad. Turning the water off, she placed the shower head back in its hook and drawing back the curtain, she was staring at Howard. He just had a towel wrapped around his waist.

"So, I see you two started again without me. I sure hope he didn't cum inside of you."

Bernie stepped out and grabbing a towel, she began drying herself. She turned to her dad and tossed him a towel too, "Don't worry Howie; I'm saving my unprotected womb for your hot, potent cum. I was talking to Penny and she told me how the two of you made her into a meat sandwich with the two of you in both of her holes. I want the same, but Dad, I'm gonna need you in back. Howie has to give me his sperm to make a baby, not you."

He grunted out, "That isn't something a father likes to hear, but I agree, I'll let your husband inseminate you. Damn still wrong to hear and say. Let's go and begin before I get dressed and leave here with a more warped mind than I already have."

She giggled, "Oh Daddy, your mind is already warped and I like it just the way it is." She grabbed her two men by the wrists and led them into the bedroom. She had already turned it down in anticipation of this momentous occasion. She'd always remember how her first child was conceived, with her father in her ass and her husband squirting his seed in her pussy. She pushed Howard onto the bed, "Get on your back Howard, I don't think I'm in need of any foreplay, I had enough of that in the shower."

Howard hopped up and was on his back, his newly enhanced cock stood straight up, pointing towards the ceiling. He grabbed his bride by the arm and guided her atop him. He felt the heat of her pussy envelope his cock and slowly sank further down and before long, she had his cock totally embedded in her tight fertile pussy.

Mile tossed his towel aside and climbed up and saw Bernie had a bottle of oil on the nightstand. He picked it up and squirted a good amount between her lush, tight cheeks. He began teasing her, dipping first one and then a second finger in her puckered hole.

Bernie let out a growl, "No need to be gentle Dad, stick that fine, stiff cock of yours up my ass and ram it home. I wanna cum and cum hard. I want my juices to mix with Howie's and make you a grandfather."

He growled out, "Again Bernie, too much information. Just shut your trap and let me stick it in." He saw she was about to say something, but he gripped his oil slicked cock and shoved it in. He smiled when she stopped before she started to reply. He grabbed her by the hips and shoved balls deep into her asshole. He felt her shutter and knew she was on the verge of an orgasm. He ran his oily hands up her trim body and cupped her huge swaying tits. He pulled her back until she was kneeling astride Howard and she turned her head and her lips met his.

She groaned out as she forced her tongue into her father's mouth.

Howard saw the way she kissed her dad and he also had the space now to pump up and down into her juicy cunt. He slammed his enhanced cock in and out of her and knew, even though Dr. Lorvis made his less sensitive, just watching her accept two cocks and knew she was ripe for conceiving, he slammed up into her and played with her blood red clit.

Bernie tore her mouth from Mike's and screamed out, "I'm cumming; I want you both to cum too. I need to feel you both fill me up.

When Mike heard this, he lost it and began pumping his hot steamy cum into her bowels and he felt Howard's cock sliding in and out of his daughter's pussy with that tiny membrane separating their two cocks.

Howard felt Mike pulsating as he dumped his load in his daughter's ass. He reached up, unclipped her hair and fisting her sexy, golden locks in his hands, he pulled her down and planted a cock wrenching kiss on her lips.

Bernie welcomed his mouth and gave as good as she got. She felt Howard's cock leap in her pussy and began sending stream after stream of potent sperm into her unprotected and fertile womb. She collapsed against him as she came even harder. She clutched at him, scraping her sensitive nipples against his hair covered chest.

Mike slowly pulled out of her and climbed off the bed. He took refuge in the bathroom where he dressed and coming out, he gave Bernie and Howard two thumbs up. He saw they were still joined together, but covered modestly by just a thin sheet, "Gotta go, if your mother calls, tell her I just left."

Bernie slipped off of Howard and flopped down on her back, "So what do you think stud, did you make us a baby or not?"

He chuckled, "I'm not too sure, we may have to do that a couple more times this week just to make sure."

She giggled and nodded, "Yeah, I think you're right."

Sheldon headed over to Amy's apartment with engagement ring in hand. He turned the corner to her apartment and stopped. Standing in the front of Amy's place were Amy and a very tall blonde haired man. They were speaking as Sheldon watched. All of a sudden the man leaned over and gave Amy a kiss, which she willingly accepted and returned. She turned and went into her apartment complex as the tall man also turned and left. Confused and saddened, Sheldon turned and returned to his place without ever confronting Amy with the proposal of marriage.

More to come soon.