Big Bang Theory Season 09 Ep. 08-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raj pushed at Sheldon, "Answer it!"

He put down his carry --out carton and stood up, "All right." He went over and opened the door and a very sexy, short haired blonde was staring at him with a big smile on her face, "Can I help you?"

She was stammering, "Um, are you the physicist that placed the ad on Craigslist?"

He nodded, "Yes!"

She grinned at him, "Hi, I'm Vanessa Bennett (Analeigh Tipton) Sorry it took a while for me to get here. I was stuck in this boring symposium on atomic spectroscopy when I came across your ad. And it saved my night. The puzzles were really fun. I've never had to translate Klingon into ancient Sanskrit before."

He shrugged, "Careful, it's addictive."

She giggled and spoke a little of Klingon to him and continued, "Or as they say in Sanskrit," She spoke it to him and impressed him even more.

He grinned at her, "And just like that, you're a Klingon-Sanskrit junkie."

"Anyway, I just knew I had to meet the person responsible for such a brilliant idea. And I don't need to tell you there aren't a lot of men who love physics, archaic languages and flags of the world."

He blushed, "I am a bit of a unicorn. Well, you certainly seem like a special lady, but as you know, you missed the deadline, but I was wondering if you'd like to come in and have a bite to eat with me?"

She nodded, "I'd love that." She entered and saw Howard and Raj and she looked to Sheldon."

Sheldon turned to Howard and Raj, "They assisted me in the puzzles and they were just leaving." He looked to them and they scrambled and headed for the door and winked at him as Vanessa and Sheldon took a seat on the sofa. He took her jacket and offered her one of the meals not spoken for. He got her a beverage and they talked endlessly.

Sheldon could not believe how easy it was to talk to her. He kept on seeing Sally and Penny in this woman, but with one distinct difference, she was very intelligent and unlike Penny, he could have a very in-depth discussion about many topics.

Vanessa suddenly stopped speaking and stared at him and she smiled, "What are you thinking Sheldon? I can tell something is amiss."

He reached out and took her slender hand in his. His thumb lightly stroked the back of her hand. "I've never met anyone like you, but you have a striking resemblance to my roommate's wife and her sister."

She pulled her hand away and sat back, "So it isn't me that you are attracted to, but your roommate's wife and her sister, am I correct?"

He grabbed her hand again, but held it firmly, "No, not at all Vanessa. Yes you look like them, but you are so much more attuned to my likes and dislikes. You are so much more intelligent than they are. I find them attractive, but you are so much more. You can hold a conversation about more than shoes and cosmetics. What makes you even more attractive, you don't need the cosmetics to make you attractive, you already are."

It was easy to see she suddenly relaxed and leaned forward and without warning, they came together. Their lips met and the kiss grew steamy. She nipped at his bottom lip and her hand slid down from his shoulder, past his chest and rested on his lap. She felt the large lump in his pants and she let out a loud groan, "Oh my God Sheldon, is that all you?"

He pulled his mouth from hers and attacked her long graceful neck. He nippled and licked at her exposed flesh and his hands began plucking away at the buttons on her silky blouse. He swept the blouse off her shoulders and he let out a moan when he saw she wasn't wearing a bra. He was drawn to them. They were nowhere as large as Penny's or Sally's, but just a nice handful. What made them so attractive were the small, but very thick nipples. He closed his lips around one and sucked and it drew thicker and stiffer.

Vanessa ran her hands through his hair as she arched her back, forcing more tit flesh into his mouth. She tugged at his shirt and soon had him naked from the waist up, just like her. Her hands worked feverously at his pants and getting them open, she chuckled when she saw him lift up to allow her to remove his pants. She was in awe of the large lump in his jockey shorts and made short work on them. She watched him kick them off his ankles and she pulled away, making him release her tit. She lowered her head and parting her lips, she sucked the large, fat red head between her bee-stung lips. Her lips were stretched wide, but she continued to slide down the shaft. She gurgled slightly and when she felt his hands on the back of her head, she allowed him to guide her mouth down further. She used her tongue to lap away at his nut sack and she couldn't breathe.

With his cock buried in her throat, it cutoff her air supply. She tried to breathe through her nose but very little came through. Sheldon saw this and reluctantly allowed her to pull back. He loved how her silver blonde hair was layered and the back of her head was a mass of tiny waves. Unlike Penny or Sally's, Vanessa's was a lot sexier and he looked down and shivered as she stared up at him with those large blue eyes, unlike the green eyes of the other two short haired blondes he knew. He watched as she settled on her knees between his legs and began licking and sucking at his shaft.

Vanessa was poised over his shaft and opening her mouth, she allowed a large stream of saliva roll off her tongue. It landed on his shaft, but her fist caught it and she stroked it up and down. She lowered her head and enveloping his cock once again, she sucked all she released and swirled it around with her tongue. She popped off his cock and did this over and over again. She reveled in how his cock got even stiffer and she knew she had to have this in her. She reluctantly released his cock and standing before him, she undid her black slacks and slid them off her long, slender legs. Her legs were shapely and made Penny and Sally's look large compared to hers. She skimmed out of her panties and there was a tiny light brown patch of hair just above her tight-lipped pussy.

Sheldon took advantage of her on one leg and pulled her down to the sofa. He planted her on her back, he grabbed hold of her long, slender legs and placed them on his shoulders. He stared down at her pussy and knew she was nothing like Penny, but more like Bernadette. Her pussy was just a fine line, but as he used his thumbs to part them, he saw how wet she was inside and he dipped his head and delved into her juicy honey-pot.

Vanessa arched her back, shoving more of her pussy against his invading tongue and fingers. She wiggled around and screamed out when he attacked her clit. He wasn't going to make her squirt, that would have to come at a later sexual encounter. She looked down and smiled when she saw his tongue dart in and out and encircle her clit. She closed her eyes when she saw his fingers enter her and begin to tease and pet her G-spot. She shot off like a rocket and kicked at his back with the heels of her feet. She wiggled around and could not lie still.

Sheldon's cock was throbbing and after all of the time trying to regain Amy, he had gone without, except for his brief encounter with Penny and Leonard. He released her legs and parting them wide, he placed one of her feet on the floor and the other he raised and placed against the top if the sofa cushion. He slowly guided his cock into her and watched her tight-lipped pussy part and gobble up his thick long shaft.

Vanessa's eyes rolled back in her head and she looked down and was amazed that he still had several inches not in her yet. She fell back to the cushion and dropped the one foot off the back of the sofa and wrapped it around his back. She kicked at his flexing ass as she felt him begin to slide in and out of her. She felt him going deeper with each thrust and she was on the verge of an orgasm when she felt him close his lips around one of her thick nipples. She exploded and send a stream of juices covering his lower body. She was squirting and she never did this before. She never had a cock this big in her before.

Sheldon was so proud of himself as he found her sending a fountain of her juices allover his body. He knew without a doubt he found his replacement for Amy. She was just as intelligent, but a lot sexier, hotter and knew how to deep throat a cock. He picked up the pace and fucked Vanessa through two more orgasms. He spun her over and entered her doggy and was pleasantly surprised when she found her pushing back, meeting each and every one of his thrusts with ones of her own. He slapped her ass and found she liked it and wiggled her ass, even with him buried deep in her. He was close to cumming and reaching up, he turned her head and plastered his mouth to hers.

Vanessa was in love and she found a cock that could make her cum over and over again. She screamed into his mouth when she felt his cock swell and begin to fill her overheated pussy. She let loose yet another orgasm as she came hard. She slumped against the sofa as she felt his cock continue to throb and send more of his sperm into her.

Sheldon turned her head towards his; he kissed her and nibbled at her neck, "Oh Penny; that was incredible." He stiffened when he suddenly realized what he had said. He cleared his throat, "Mmmm that was fantastic Vanessa, best ever!"

Vanessa rose up onto her knees and with one swift movement back she sent Sheldon falling onto his back. She scrambled to her feet and grabbing her clothes, she rushed to dress. She stared at him, "Stay away from me! I knew this was too good to be true. You were fucking her the whole time, you sick bastard. I was falling hard for you, but now I can see why you created this test. You thought you could never find anyone who knew all you were asking. You fucked up and I fell for it!' She reached for the door and stepping out, she slammed the door and ran from the apartment and down the stairs just as Penny and Leonard were coming up the stairs.

She stopped when she saw Penny, she looked at her, "Penny, right?"

Penny nodded, "Yeah, do I know you?"

She let out a disgusted laugh, "No, but there is someone up there who can't get you out of his head." She looked to Leonard, "You must be her husband, look out or he's gonna try and steal her away. He nearly had me fooled." She ran down without giving them any other explanation.

They entered the apartment and Sheldon was in the bathroom, his clothes still scatted around the living room and the room had that distinct smell of sex. They tried getting him to explain, but he didn't get out of the shower until he heard them leave for Penny's apartment. Getting into his pajamas, he wondered if he could make-up another contest, but be specific, asking for a woman with long, dark hair, unlike Penny or Sally's.

Thanksgiving was upon the group and Leonard and Penny had the task of having everyone over for the feast.

Sheldon had an extra ticket to the aquarium for the holiday feast and when no one wanted the extra ticket, he decided to see if Amy wanted both of them seeing they were no longer going together. He got her on the internet and asked her.

She stared at him, "No one can go with you?"

"No, they'd rather spend the holiday with each other than find out of this is the year I finally touch a starfish. Anyway, I wouldn't want the tickets to go to waste, so take whomever you'd like."

She was shocked, "Oh? Okay, thank you, but I can tell you want to go, so if you'd be comfortable with it, maybe we could go as friends."

"You don't think that will be awkward?"

"Well, it is Thanksgiving in an aquarium cafeteria, so I'm gonna go out on a limb and say yes. But if you mean between us, I think it'll be fine."

He sat back, "Very well then, I'll see on Thanksgiving morning."

They toured the aquarium together and had an enjoyable day together. She dropped him off and went to her mother's for Thanksgiving dinner.

Bernadette, Howard, Emily and Raj went to the soup kitchen to donate their time there for the needy. While washing dishes, Howard met Elon Musk and shared a piece of pumpkin pie with him.

Leonard and Penny were hard at work preparing their meal for their friends. Penny was looking up their recipes on Leonard's I-pad, but she couldn't get in it. His password was his birthday, but the problem was, she didn't remember it.

They went back and forth; he was harassing her for not knowing her husband's birthday.

She started getting defensive, "You don't know everything about me."

"Your birthday is December second. You grew up on Perkin Street. The last four digits of your social are seven-six-two-one. And the odds of me letting you forget this are zero!" He started to chuckle and it just pissed her off.

She crossed her arms, "Oh, look at us, our last Thanksgiving as husband and wife!"

They began cooking and he looked at the recipe, "Next we need a teaspoon of pepper, which I also believe was the name of your childhood dog."

"Fine, you think you know so much? Who's my favorite Spice Girl?"

He grinned at her, "Baby!"

"Who's my favorite member of NSYNC?"

"Justin!"

"Who's my favorite Backstreet Boy?"

He scoffed, "Nice try, NSYNC forever."

She swung around and screamed out, "Damn it!"

He chuckled again, "Face it, you can't stump me. I am the king of husbands. I know you don't like the lingerie that I got you on Valentine's Day. I know you hate the word "moist," I know you don't---"

She put up her hand and cut him off, "Hang on, wait, wait. Why don't I like the lingerie you got me?"

"Because it's orange and you think it makes you look like a slutty carrot."

She had a smug look on her face, "Interesting, I never told you that."

He looked to her, "Sure you did."

"No, I never told anyone that. But I did write it in my journal."

He knew he was caught and in a high pitched voice replied, "Wwwwwwwwhat? I didn't know you had a journal."

"I also know your voice gets higher when you're lying."

He talked as low as possible, "No, it doesn't! Aw come on, don't be mad. It was a long time ago and it was an accident."

She was in the living room nursing a glass of wine, "How can reading my journal be an accident?"

"I didn't even know what it was. I saw it on your nightstand, I picked it up."

"Well, when you realize was it was, why didn't you stop?"

"You know me, I'm a big, ol' bookworm."

She was pissed and shot past him, "Let's just finish cooking."

He followed her, "Let me make this up to you. Sometimes, I keep an online journal. I want you to read something that I wrote." He grabbed his I-pad and keyed it up.

She shook his head, "Really, I'm fine."

"Uh, okay, then I'll just read it to you. It's from the day that we first met." He cleared his throat, "Beauty, thy name is Penny---"

She rolled her eyes, "Oh, God, stop!" She put her hand out, "I don't want you to read something you think'll just better me up. I wanna hear the most recent thing you wrote."

"Fine!" He looked at his I-pad, "Penny's beauty, like our love, grows more with each passing day."

She stared down at him, "Does it really say that?"

In a high voice he replied, "Why would I lie?"

She grabbed it and began to read, "OMG, OMG, We're so close to the new Star Wars. I can't take it, Gah!"

He left the room and left Penny in the kitchen all to herself. She looked around after opening the over, "Hey, where'd you go? I can't tell if the turkey's done."

He yelled from the hallway, "I'll be right there." He entered the kitchen dressed in the orange lingerie he brought her for Valentine's Day and only a pair of sock along with them. He was carrying a sign. He called out to her, "Hi, lover!"

She turned from the stove and let out a gasp, "What are you doing?" She stepped closer to him.

"I'm sorry about the journal and I want to make up it to you, so I'm going to let you post a shame photo of me on Facebook." He held up the sign he wrote and put it beside his head, it read, "I read my wife's journal. I'm a naughty carrot!"

She cracked up and approached him, "I am not putting that on the Internet! I don't want people to see this." She turned her head and put up her hands, "I don't want to see it!"

He chuckled and tossed the poster to the chair, "You don't want people to see what, huh? A little bit of this?" He started to do a sext little dance as he approached her."

She covered her face and let out a groan, "Oh...."

He stood directly in front of her and began rolling his hips at her, "Some of this?" He was inches from her, "And since it's Thanksgiving an extra helping of this." He turned around and leaning over, he stuck out his ass and rubbed against her belly.

Just then the apartment door opened and in walked Bernie, Howard, Emily and Raj. Bernie blurted out, "Happy Thanks----." She stopped dead when she and the rest of the group saw Leonard in the orange lingerie.

He stood up and raced for the bedroom. He got his embarrassment under control and after dressing properly, he returned to the living room where everyone had a big laugh.

Later on, after everyone left, Sheldon got a call from Amy and he answered it, Hello."

"Hi, Sheldon; I'm just driving home from my mother's. Um, listen, I really enjoyed spending this morning with you. Um, listen, I was thinking that, um, maybe I'm ready to be your girlfriend again."

He sat down in his spot and was taken aback, "Oh? I thought we were just friends."

"We are, but I was hoping, maybe---"

He cut her off, "Amy, I excel at many things, but getting over you wasn't one of them. I think I need to just be your friend."

She was driving and was stunned, "Okay, I understand."

He looked to Leonard and Penny who were in the kitchen finishing washing dishes and he replied to Amy, "Good, I'll talk to you later." He hung up and Leonard went to sit with him.

Penny left the room and a few minutes later she called out to him, "Leonard, I'm awfully tired, could you please come to bed?"

He turned to Sheldon, "Are you gonna be alright?"

He nodded, "I'm fine, you better get to bed, we have to clean this place in the morning."

Leonard headed for the bedroom and opening the door, Penny was sprawled out across the bed in the orange nighty. She flashed him a huge smile, "Now this is how you wear this nightie! She slipped one strap off her shoulder and exposed one of her large tits, "I was very moved by your apology, but still do not like this orange thing." She skimmed out of it and now completely naked, she tossed it to him, "Put this in the trash and come and make up with your forgiving bride."

Leonard tossed the nightie towards the trash can and didn't even look to see if he hit it. He turned back to Penny who was spread out on her back. Her arms were extended waiting for him. He came over to the bed and just stared at her, "My God, Penny, you are still the most beautiful woman I've ever had the pleasure of seeing naked and making love to."

She was grinning from ear to ear, "So stop your staring and show me just how you intend on satisfying me."

He grabbed her hand and pulled her until she was on her back and he tugged again and now had her at the edge of the bed. He pulled until her lovely head was hanging off the side of the bed.

She stared up at him and giggled, "Oh, I see what you want. I know how much you love fucking my mouth." She licked her lips and opened her mouth, "Yeah, nearly as much as I enjoy doing it." She reached out and grabbed his tight ass and pulled him until he was pressed against the mattress.

He thrust his hips forward and watched his fat, stiff cock sink into her mouth. He grabbed hold of her head and holding it about her ears; he began pumping back and forth. He watched her tongue flicking out, rolling around his invading shaft as he continued to fuck it back and forth. He had to get into satisfying her; he leaned over and ran his hands down from her straining tits to her flat heaving belly and towards her fleshy glistening cuntlips. He tugged at them lightly and felt her head press harder against his cock.