Big Bang Theory Season 09 Ep. 08-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unlike Amy, she spat out at him, "Oh you are being so cruel Sheldon. I'm sorry I broke up with you, but it doesn't give you the right to make me beg for it. You want me to beg, I will. Make me cum, please. Stop the fucking teasing and stick that gorgeous cock of yours in my slimy cunt and make me cum. Do it, NOW!" she screamed out, but it fell on deaf ears.

Sheldon heard similar pleas each and every time he made a lady squirt and it seemed like Amy was no different. He continued at his pace and over and over again brought Amy to the brink of an orgasm, only to make it slip away. He rose up and slipped the head of his cock into her juicy hole. He slid inward and drove it in deep and before she could capture him with her legs, he pulled out and resumed his oral attack on her.

Amy was sweating profusely and her long, silky dark brown hair stuck to her face, neck and shoulders as she rolled around. His firm hold on her made it even more intense as she was used to being free to move with him.

Sheldon had recovered from his near orgasm and he rolled her over and attacked her large, bubble butt. He licked and nipped at her large cheeks and wormed his cream-covered finger into her puckered hole. He pulled it out and used his tongue to make it even wetter. He moved to her plush cuntlips and sucked them both between his lips and as he sucked, he released them and drove his tongue in as deep as he could manage. He moved away and again attacked her puckered asshole and when he felt her shake, he pulled away, nearly pushing her over the edge. He rolled her back onto her back and gathering up her shaking legs, he pushed them back till her knees were beside her head, he drove his tongue in and out of her hole over and over again, only to pull away when he felt her began to shake violently. He sat back and gently caressed her thighs, belly and skimming lightly over her juicy cunt. He knelt back down and gripping his cock, he drove it in deep.

Amy's eyes rolled back in her head as she felt him drive his cock home deep, and what began to do was so much different from other times he had fucked her. He changed his angle of attack with each and every thrust and it excited and prodded areas never before touched. It sent off explosion after explosion n her and she hoped he wasn't going to stop again.

Sheldon knew she was there and he increased his attack on her overheated pussy and he went on and on and all of a sudden he felt her stiffen and raking her nails over his upper arms, she exploded, sending a fountain of her juices up in the air and splashing against his lower body and entire pubic area.

Amy felt like every bone in her body suddenly vaporized and all that was left was a mass of flesh and juices. She was unable to move as her lower body continued to spasm and release a couple more fountains of her juices in the air and hitting her one and only man. She tried to wrap her arms around him, but she didn't have the strength to do so. She nearly blacked out when she felt him suddenly groan out and he filled her with his huge load of semen. She slowly regained enough strength to clutch at him and began peppering his sweat covered body with hot, wet kisses.

Sheldon was exhausted and unable to move, he slowly lowered his body to hers and they were molded into one. The only thing in the room was their meshed bodies and their labored breathing.

After what seemed like an eternity, Sheldon rolled off of her and gathered her in his arms. They cuddled for well over half an hour and then they finally gathered enough strength to slip off the bed and helped each other into the shower. They turned on the water, but slipped to the shower floor to slowly recuperate and after a good ten minutes, they finally gathered themselves up to wash and clean the sweat and bodily fluids from one another.

After showering, they dried each other and Sheldon assisted Amy in stripping the bed, along with the soiled mattress cover and remade the bed. They both climbed into the freshly made bed and both of them quickly drifted off to sleep, knowing they had each found their soulmates.