Big Bang Theory Season 09 Ep. 15-17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leonard cut him off, "And his tight little pants that somehow did not make him sterile." They all clinked glasses and yelled out, "Cheers!"

Howard was trying to come up with some ideas to make money so he could afford his new growing family, but Sheldon was too drunk from two drinks to focus.

Back at Bernie's back deck, Amy was still trying to cheer her up, "Think about all the fun things you get to do when you have a baby."

Penny chimed in, "Yeah, yeah, you get to buy toys and little clothes."

Bernie shrugged "I kind of already do that for Howie."

She tried again, "Whenever you're hungry, you'll be in a minivan with Cheerios all over the floor."

Amy cut in, "Oh, and I just found a new travel cup for Sheldon. It only lets out three at a time. So, when did you guys decide to get pregnant? And can you still have sex?"

Bernie shrugged, "Well, we didn't actually decide. We were talking about it, and then one night we got a little reckless. And as for having sex, doctor said I can have sex, but need to be on top."

Penny looked to Amy and then to Bernie, "Oh yeah, come on Bernie, out with it, tell us!"

"I can't, I'm embarrassed."

Penny pressed on, "Come on, we're all grown-ups. We've all done it."

Amy giggled, "Me! Me, too, I'm a grown-up and I've done it!"

Bernie giggled, "Fine, we were out one night and things got a little spontaneous. Sheldon was going on and on about time zones and railroad schedules, and I went out--"

Penny cut her off, "Wait, I remember that! Hang on; you did it at our place?"

She gave them both a sly smile and giggled, "Kind of on Sheldon's bed."

Amy was shocked, "WHAT!?"

Penny sat back and covered her face, "NO!"

"I was headed to the bathroom and I passed Howie on his way out. Usually he says, "Do not go in there," but this time he said, "Hey, let's go in here." I'm sorry, but you know what it's like when you're with your man and one thing leads to another."

Penny stood up and grabbed Bernie by the hand, "You know talking about doing it and now finally finding out something you can do, what do you say we head up to your bedroom, take that pretty little dress of yours off and give you a monumental orgasm to celebrate your pregnancy?"

Bernie stood and looked to Amy, "It sounds like you were reading my mind, care to join us Amy?"

She giggled, "Like I said earlier, I'm a grown-up now, I do things like that."

The three of them hurried upstairs and upon arriving at Bernie's bedroom, the both attacked Bernie and before she knew it she was naked and lying on her back.

She watched as Penny and Amy tore off their clothes and joined her on the bed, "Remember I'm supposed to be on top, but I can be on the bottom as long as not too much pressure is pressed upon my belly."

Penny slid down and pushed Bernie's tiny, shapely legs apart. Her hands ran up and down her legs, "I'm not getting close to your belly, just slightly lower. She lowered her head and allowed a hot puff of air to bathe Bernie's tight lipped pussy. She used her thumbs to part those lips and she followed it up with her tongue, swiping up and down the slit and she had Bernie squirming.

Bernie grabbed Penny by the hair and urged her to her clit and she let out a shutter when she felt her lips capture it and suck on it lightly.

Up above, Amy was kissing Bernie and their lips met in a passionate kiss. Amy's hands were toying with Bernie's large firm breasts. She pulled back and chuckled, "Your breasts are so large and firm now, I can't imagine how large they are going to get once you have the baby."

Bernie chuckled, "That is one thing Howie mentioned and wondered how large they would get." She raked her fingers through Amy's long dark hair and guided her face to her aching nipples.

The two women feasted on Bernie and before long they had Bernie on the verge of a soothing, calming orgasm.

Afterwards, she rested, basking in the afterglow of an orgasm she so sorely needed. She watched as Penny and Amy were locked in a heated sixty-nine, each bringing the other one off to join Bernie in an equally needed orgasm.

Back at the bar, all four nerds were on their cellphones trying to see if Leonard and Sheldon's discovery could be used to create vortices and give Howard a chance to make money for his growing family.

Sheldon tried to make Howard feel better, "You and I both know how hard it is growing up without a father. That's why I'm confident you're gonna be the best dad you can be."

Howard was stunned, "Thank you, Sheldon."

"You're welcome." He turned to Leonard, "And if he has twins, we can do all kinds of neat experiments on them."

Back at Bernie's, the three of them struggled down to the hot tub. They were naked and persuaded Bernie to at least stick her feet and legs in the hot water. Penny and Amy sank down and while Amy started caressing Penny's lush body once again, Penny found herself once again between Bernie's pretty legs, licking lazily at her juice filled pussy.

All of a sudden Penny's phone chimed letting her know she had a text. She pulled out form between Bernie's squirming legs, she looked to the phone, "Oh fuck, it's Leonard. He says Sheldon's drunk and they're gonna do karaoke if we wanna join them."

Bernie urged her back to her pussy, "That sounds like fun, but I'd love for you to finish what you started."

Amy phone chimed and she dried her hand and looked to her phone, "Oh no, Sheldon's drink texting me."

Bernie squirmed as Penny resumed eating her, bringing her to the brink of another orgasm, "What's he saying?"

"Would you like to sing karaoke with us?"

Bernie shivered as her second orgasm overtook her tiny body, "How's that a drink text." She clung to Penny's head as she slowly came down from her much needed second orgasm."

Amy chuckled, "Well, he used a period instead of a question mark, he's so wasted." She chuckled.

Leonard and Raj were on stage singing karaoke when the ladies arrived and Penny came over to Howard, "Hey, guys, congratulations!" She hugged Howard."

He hugged her back, "Thank you."

Amy came over to Sheldon, "Hi, how are you doing?"

He leaned over and screamed out, "Oh, wonderful, yeah, I'm being musically encouraged to "Bust a Move." If I knew what that meant, I might just do it."

Howard turned to Bernie, "I'm really glad you're here. Can we talk?" He took her by the hand and led her away from the group.

Penny looked to Sheldon, "So, you gonna get up there later?"

He stared up at her, "A microphone, a room full of inaccurate depictions of Polynesian religion and a captive audience to hear about it? You bet I am."

Howard had Bernie over in a quiet corner, "I'm sorry I freaked out this morning. I want you to know...I'm done being scared."

She tried to calm him down, "It's okay to be nervous, I am too."

"But I'm also really excited, I mean it."

She chucked, "Me, too."

He hugged her, "I love you!"

The ladies got on stage and they had Bernie sitting in the middle as Amy and Penny sang Justin Bieber's "Baby" to her.

After that Bernie was still sitting on stage as Howard sang the Four Tops Song, "Baby I Need Your Loving!"

After that, Sheldon got on stage and sang the National Anthem to Bernie.

Finally Howard got back on stage with Bernie still sitting there, "I'd like to dedicate my last song of the evening to my wife, best friend and now mother of our child." He looked to her, "I love you, Bernie." He knelt down and began singing Paul Anka's, Having My Baby."

All of a sudden out of the audience Sheldon yelled out, "You're kidding! What kind of maniacs have coitus in someone else's bedroom?"

Howard stood up and yelled out, "Thank you Pasadena, good night!" He dropped the mic and grabbing hold of Bernie's hand, they ran from the bar.

A couple of weeks later Amy was discussing with Sheldon, Penny and Leonard A touchy subject for Sheldon...birthdays. She confronted him, "I know your birthday is coming up and you've never let us celebrate it, and I was hoping maybe this year we could."

He was open to it, "I suppose that's a discussion we could have." He turned and ran back into his apartment.

Amy turned and looked, "Where did he go?"

Penny stopped and looked to Leonard, "Wait a minute, you mention his birthday and he vanishes?"

Leonard took over, "Well, where has that information been this whole time?"

They went back to the apartment, but was nowhere to be found.

He popped up from behind the sofa, "Surprise!"

Penny threw up her hands, "Oh my God!"

He stood, "Just one example of how birthdays can be terrible. Now, can we please drop the subject and pick a new one? You know, I suggest, "How thick a soup can get before it becomes a stew? You know, that answer, it may surprise you."

Amy moved over to him, "I'm sorry I brought it up."

Penny interjected, "Yeah, what is the problem? Is it about getting older?"

Sheldon scoffed, "Please, look at this porcelain skin. I'm like a human sink."

Amy tried again, "It's the one day a year that's just all about you."

Leonard scoffed, "One day, right!"

She looked to him, "Can you please just tell me why?"

He sat down, "Fine! As you know, I have a twin sister with whom I obviously share a birthday. Every year we'd have a party. No one I invited would ever come because they didn't like me. I'd inevitable spend the whole day being tortured by my sister's friends. When I was six, they told me Batman was coming to my party. I waited by the door for hours. Closest thing to Batman I saw was when a robin flew into the window."

Amy shook her head, "You realize none of those things would happen now?"

"I do, but why do you care if I celebrate my birthday at all?"

She shrugged, "Well, you made my last birthday so memorable, I wanted to return the favor."

Penny cut in, "You know, if you had a party now, you have plenty of friends who would love to come."

Leonard added, "And we live here, so we have no choice."

Sheldon stared at them all and finally replied, "Very well, you may celebrate my life by throwing a party with cake, presents, and a shower of admiration and love." He pointed his finger at Amy, "But then you owe me big time."

The next day, Howard, Raj and Leonard were at the comic book store and Howard took up the subject of Sheldon. "You have any idea what you're getting Sheldon for his birthday?"

Raj looked up from scanning the comic books, "He's been fascinated with dinosaurs lately. Maybe we could get him a fossil."

Leonard nodded, "Just don't get anything Jurassic. He feels like that chunk of time has gone Hollywood." He looked and saw a Batman poster on the wall and moved over to it, "You know, he told a sad story about how his sister tricked him into thinking Batman was coming to his party."

Howard looked up, "That's funny, let's do that."

They all laughed and Leonard scoffed, "Maybe we could get Batman to actually show up. He turned to Stuart, "Didn't you try to get Adam West to do a signing here once?"

"Yeah, but there was kind of a scheduling conflict; he wanted to know when he'd get paid, and I wouldn't tell him."

"Can I get his contact info?"

"Sure, but just so you know, he's kind of a diva. He won't take the bus; we won't pack his own lunch. He won't let you spend the night on his couch."

That evening they had a party meeting and Amy was in control, "Okay, so how do you feel about party balloons?"

"Mylar balloons, yes. Latex balloons, no. Water balloons, I will jump off the roof and aim for your car."

Penny turned to Sheldon, "All right, what about music?"

"I enjoy marching bands and Tibetan throat singing."

She nodded, "No music it is!"

Bernie asked the next question, "What kind of cake do you like?"

"My favorite is chocolate with strawberry frosting, three layers, and if there's writing on it, make sure it's not all caps. I don't need my dessert yelling at me."

The night of his party Howard, Raj and Leonard went to pick-up Adam West. Raj was in the back and asked Leonard, "So what was Adam West like on the phone?"

"Nice guy, but it was a little weird to hear Barman say, "Don't ring the doorbell or my poodles will go crazy."

Raj added, "You know, Adam West is my favorite Batman."

Back at the apartment, Penny and Bernie were putting the finishing touches on the living room décor. As always, Penny looked incredible. She was wearing a teal wrap around dress that ended at mid-thigh. It was easy to see she wasn't wearing a bra and her large firm breasts were trying to escape with every move. Her shoulder length blonde hair was a mass of stringy layers, giving her that just fucked look.

Bernie has a red print dress on and grey tights under it. She turned to Penny, before the party started; I'm getting out of these tights. I hope to get lucky tonight."

Penny stared at her, "You are with child, woman."

Bernie giggled, "Yeah, that means I can't get any more pregnant and don't have to worry about that any longer."

Stuart was in the kitchen helping and he turned to Bernie, "We can always have another go at it, I've always loved how your juicy pussy feels around my cock." Bernie chuckled, "Yeah, maybe, we'll see."

There was a knock on the door and Barry Kripke came in, "Hello, hope I'm not too early."

Bernie turned and smiled and whispered to Penny, "Maybe I can fuck him tonight, something new." She looked to Barry, "Not at all, come on in."

He took the wind out of her sails, "And how is the radiant mommy-to-be?"

"Doing great!"

Stuart looked up, "You—you're pregnant?"

Bernie looked to Stuart, "Yeah!"

Back in the car, Leonard picked up Adam West and they discussed who was the best Batman and discussed the order of them from best to worst."

Over in Penny's apartment, Amy was straightening Sheldon's tie. He shook his head, "Is there a reason I had to leave my own apartment?"

She replied, "Well, I think they just want you to see it for the first time all decorated."

"But who's gonna tell them they're doing it wrong?"

"Well, I'm sure they'll ask you to give a speech, and that's when you just tear them a new one. I have to say, you--You do look good in that suit. "

"Oh, thank you."

"Maybe later I'll get to see you in your birthday suit."

He scoffed, "Maybe you will, maybe you won't I may just let loose and have a really good time and you can join it too."

Back in the other apartment, Beverly Hofstadter was there looking exceptionally hot for a cougar. Leonard came over to her while she was sitting on the stool by the kitchen island, "So, Mother, I'm surprised you came all this way for Sheldon's birthday."

"I was happy to. He did come to my birthday party."

Penny turned to Leonard, "Seeing this is a close-knit party what do you say we remove all restrictions of sleeping together for tonight?"

He scoffed, "I was thinking the same, so go for it."

She hugged him, I'm ending up with you and plan on a special finish for this party."

Penny texted Amy and she saw that everyone was there and raring to go. She turned to Sheldon, "Are you ready."

He stood up, "I am! In the hall he stopped, "Wait."

Amy turned and she looked pretty hot tonight, bare legs for once and a flowing dress that showed off her matronly curves, "Are you all right?"

"No, I just...I got a little lightheaded."

"Oh, do you need a minute?"

He took a deep breath, "No, if I can walk past that pet shop with the parrot in the window, I suppose I can do this."

Amy opened the door and they all yelled, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

Leonard yelled out, "Speech, speech!"

Raj came over to him, "Come in Sheldon, say something!"

"Why, thank you all so much for coming. Beverly, Wil Wheaton, Adam West, for some reason"

Leonard chimed in, "Batman finally came to your party."

He looked around, "Thank you, this is all so thoughtful." All of a sudden he felt lightheaded, "Excuse me!" He made a mad dash for the bathroom.

They all looked around and Adam West spoke up, "I still get paid, don't I?"

After quite a while Leonard looked to Penny and Amy, "Okay, I'd better go in there and talk to him."

Amy stopped him, "Well, don't you think I'm the one who should go in?"

Leonard shook his head, "No offense, but I've known the guy a really long time."

"Well I've... you know, seen him without pants on."

He scrunched up his forehead, "Again, no offense, but so have I."

Penny threw up her hands, "Okay, this is ridiculous, I'm going in." She knocked on the bathroom door, "Sheldon? Can I come in?"

He called out to her, "How do you know I'm not using the facilities?"

"Because you email me your bathroom schedule once a week even though I've clicked "unsubscribe" like a thousand times."

He unlocked the door to let her in and went and sat on the edge of the bathtub.

She entered and locked the door behind her, "So, what's going on?"

He shrugged, "I don't know. I looked around the room and I saw all the face and the presents, and it was just too much."

She nodded, I get that." She came over beside him, "Hey, you wanna just bring a few people in here? You know, Wil Wheaton in the bathtub, Batman on the toilet. It'll be like the weirdest Comic-Con ever."

"I know that you worked hard to put this together. I'm sorry I'm ruining it."

"Oh...you're not ruining it. Look, at some point, Raj will try to get everyone to do the Electric Slide. Now that will ruin it. Barry will hit on someone and finally get lucky and the next thing we'll all know, it will turn into an all-out orgy, now that is a party you don't want to miss."

He shrugged, "I don't think I can go back out there."

She nodded, "That's fine." She took a seat beside him and placed her hand on his leg, "You know I hate that your sister and her friends used to torture you. But what I hate even more is if I was there, I would have tortured you, too. My point is, there was a time I never would have been friends with someone like you, and now, you are one of my favorite people." Her hand traveled higher on his leg and closed her fingers around his stiffening shaft. She turned towards him, "How about standing up in front of me and allowing me to give you my birthday present. I got the okay from Leonard to do whatever or whomever I want tonight and I pick you." She urged him to stand and she deftly loosened his pants and dropped his shorts. She scooted closer and stroking his stiff cock, she let out a moan, "Mmmm, I've missed this and I'm going to make the best of it!"

Sheldon shivered as he felt and watched Penny's mouth envelope his cock and her tongue flicked out and teased his stiff flesh. He lovingly ran his fingers through her perfectly curled hair, "My Lord Penny, do you have any idea how lovely you look? Your hair is perfect, your face is flawless and seeing my penis stuffed into her mouth, God, I've missed this." His hands caressed her semi-bare shoulders and dipping down, he extracted both of her firm, full breasts. "These too are amazing, I've never seen breasts perfectly shaped and how they react to a man's caress, you are the ultimate in feminine charms."

When Penny heard him praising her and her body, it spurred her on even more. She began bobbing up and down furiously as she tried to take his entire length into her mouth and throat. She looked up at Sheldon and she shrugged her shoulders when she saw him loosen the tiny string holding her dress together. It floated off her body and she knelt there in just a tiny pair of panties. She reluctantly released his cock when he tugged at her arms and drew her to her feet.

Sheldon immediately reached down and pulled her panties off and threw them towards her dress. Moving over to the commode, he sat on it and pulled her with him.

Penny willingly followed and straddled his outstretched legs and reaching back; she clutched at his saliva stained cock and swept it up and down her sopping, fleshy cuntlips. She slowly lowered her body and all of the air escaped her lungs. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him to her chest. She shivered as more and more of her pussy sucked his cock into her lush body.