Big Bang Theory Season 10 Ep. 09-13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Howard didn't notice, but everyone but he and Sheldon looked to Raj. Penny turned to Howard, "Have you named her yet?"

Howard nodded, "We have named her Halley."

Leonard looked to Raj and then to Howard, "Like Halley's comet."

Howard nodded and looked to Raj, "Exactly, it was Bernie's idea. I'm going to get back, thanks for staying up. I can't wait for Halley to meet her new aunts and uncles." He looked to Raj, "And godfather." He left and the others looked to Raj.

Leonard scoffed, "Halley, after the comet and it may be that the father wasn't an astronaut, but an astrophysicist."

Raj shrugged, "I'm just the godfather and I'm sticking to that."

They were all hopped up and Amy and Sheldon left the hospital and headed to Wizard World. They returned to the apartment covered in Potter souvenirs. She was anticipating getting her due, "Well, that was quite a day."

He smiled at her, "It was, Bernadette had her baby, I made it to Wizarding World, and now it is time to complete your birthday celebration." He waved his wand around, "Hankius-Pankius!"

She looked back at him with a wicked grin, "I was afraid you'd be too tired."

"Amy, I just saw a magic train and reported somebody for cutting the line. If that's not foreplay, I don't know what is. Now get your ass in the bathroom and get back into character, but this time, lose the nightgown, just the robe, scarf, shoes and wand." She giggled, "Oh I believe it's your wand that's gonna create most of the magic tonight." She rushed into the bathroom to change and while she did, Sheldon did the same and was sprawled out on the bed in just his robe and two wands, one for her and one for his magic.

She came out, the robe was fastened at the neck and she struck a pose, extending her meaty leg and licked her lips as she watched Sheldon grab hold of his robe and spread it wide. She stood at the foot of the bed and slowly pulled the tie holding her robe closed. With a slight shake of her shoulders it fluttered to the floor. She stood there with her wand, staring down at Sheldon's wand and his stiff club, "Mmmm, ever since you spanked me and I felt that big cock of yours pressing against my belly, I've been yearning to taste it and have in buried deep in my vagina."

Sheldon rolled onto his side and propped his head up with his arm, "So are you still a bad girl? Do you need another spanking or were you good and I'd like to know if you deserved your birthday present?"

She chuckled, I've been really good, but I wanna be really, really bad. What is my reward for the both of them?"

He wiggled his finger, instructing her to climb up onto the bed. He knelt up and they were both on their knees facing each other, "I just love how your sexy hair floats around your pretty face. I want to do so much to you, but don't know where to begin."

She leaned in and planted a soft kiss on his lips, "Mmmm, I believe this is the perfect place to begin." She nuzzled his neck and guided his head down to her full, heavy breasts. She threw her head back when his lips closed around one of her stiffening nipples. "Oh yessss Sheldon, suck on it!"

He did just that while he teased and tugged on its mate. He kissed his way down her lush body. He skimmed over her rounded belly and then his hand cupped her moist mound. He liked how she waxed it and it was hair free. He inhaled her essence, "Mmmm, I'm hoping it tastes as well as it smells."

She giggled, "Oh Sheldon, a woman doesn't smell, it sounds nasty."

He scoffed, "It has an intoxicating scent, not smell. " He stared up at her through the valley of her heaving tits, "Is that better, Amy?"

She ran her fingers through his short hair, "Mmmm, yes, very much, now stop inhaling and begin licking."

He let his tongue dart out and he flattened his tongue and stabbing at the base of her tight, glistening slit, he slipped his tongue upward, pushing inward the entire time. He smiled to himself when he felt her shiver and clutch at his head. He paused at her juicy hole and stiffening his tongue, he jabbed at it repeatedly and sank deeper and deeper into her hole.

Amy was already on the verge of an orgasm. He was good, but not as good as Leonard or Penny. She wasn't about to complain, his huge cock would chase away any comparison. She wanted to cum, but not before she was able to join in on the fun. She pushed him back onto the bed. She wrapped her chubby fingers around his shaft and stroked it while her other hand cradled his swollen nuts and caressed them. She turned around and facing away from his, she straddled his upper body and scooting back, she lowered her pussy to his raised head. She immediately felt Sheldon's tongue against her tight lips, just as she lowered her mouth to his cock. Amy completely drenched his huge cock with her saliva and then proceeded to lick it all up and repeated this several times.

Sheldon was acting like a starved man, giving her several mini orgasms. He paused briefly when he felt his shaft enter her throat and he made a mental note to thank Penny for the cock-sucking lessons she gave her. He tipped his head back, "My Lord, Amy you've come a long way from the first time we did this. I've haven't had my penis sucked this well since Penny."

Hearing this both pissed her off and made her happy. She knew she learned a lot, but at the same time hated to be compared to what she considered the slut of Pasadena. She let out a deep breath through her noise and pulled off his cock, "Nice to hear, Sheldon, but how about a little more tongue action and a little less talk."

Sheldon did as she asked and he licked her with such vigor that his nose was pushed up into her slit. He added a couple fingers and as he finger-fucked her, he used his thumb to strum her stiff button. He felt her release more of her juices and knew he was on the right track.

She tore her mouth from his cock. She had it drenched in her saliva and it sparkled in the light of the bedroom, "So fucking good; Sheldon, but enough of your mouth, I need this cock in my other end, not my butt, but you know where." She threw her leg over his body and spun around. She straddled his waist and slid back and in the process; she gripped his cock and positioned at the entrance of her pussy. She lowered her butt and let out a long moan, "Oh yesssssssssss, I've wanted this for so long."

He scoffed, "You could have had it a couple weeks ago, but you didn't want to mate."

She sank down, taking his entire shaft into her tight pussy. She slapped him playfully on the chest, "I wanted to fuck Sheldon, not make a baby. We're not even married yet. By the way, stop putting a chill on my birthday fuck. Give it to me, now!"

He reached up and grabbed her tits, squeezing them while pinching her nipples.

Amy felt her entire body tense up with the onslaught of an explosive climax. She moved her finger down to flick her clit for a little added stimulation and that was just enough to send her over the edge.

She released her clit and ran her hands through her hair and fisting it in both hands; she arched her back and screamed out as she exploded all over his cock.

Sheldon felt each wave as Amy's cunt muscles clutched at his cock and released it, over and over again. The last squeeze was just too much and Sheldon arched his back, driving into her as deep as he could and he erupted, sending volley after volley of his potent sperm into her extremely fertile womb.

She collapsed against him and the room was silent except for the sound of their heavy breathing. She eventually rolled off of him and curled up beside him.

He kissed her lightly on the top of her head, "So Amy, when do you wanna try again for the baby making process."

She giggled, "I'd like a little more practice on the off times just to make sure we're doing it correctly." They clung to one another and fell asleep, Amy knowing it was one of her most memorable birthdays, Bernadette's baby and her practicing to make one with Sheldon.

With Christmas and the holidays over, Leonard and Penny hurry to put away all of the decorations before Amy and Sheldon return from Texas. They came in just as Leonard put the storage tote away in the closet. Penny called out to them, "Hi, Welcome back, how was Texas?"

His shoulders slumped, "Oh, you know, the Lone Star State, and that should be its Yelp rating."

Amy gave him a dirty stare, "It was not a great trip."

They all gathered around the kitchen counter and Leonard stepped beside Penny, "Did you at least have a good flight down there?"

Amy and Sheldon told them how awkward it was telling Mary that they were living together and how upset Sheldon got when Mary was okay with it, even after being surprised he actually had a real live girlfriend.

Back in Pasadena Leonard and Penny told their horrible trip to the Christmas tree farm and how when they finally got their tree in the apartment, there was a live animal still in it.

Howard and Bernadette told of their constant problem with Halley crying and unable to settle her down. What made it even worse was how Stuart could get her to sleep and it made Bernadette ever more upset.

All in all, it ended up being a miserable holiday for the entire group.

After Christmas things began going downhill as far as Penny was concerned. Leonard began letting himself go and Penny was worried things were getting stale. She began having fantasies...She came home to a darkened apartment after a hard day at work. There were candles burning and she suddenly remembered why she married Leonard. She closed the door and stared at the romantic setting, "What is all this?"

Leonard was dressed up and was pouring out two glasses of wine, "Well, it sounded like you were having a rough day, so I wanted you to come home to something nice."

She approached the kitchen island, ""Oh, that is so thoughtful."

"Hey, do you remember when we went wine tasting in Santa Barbara and you said that was the best rose' you'd ever had?"

She took the glass from him, "Yeah, I remember us driving up there, going to the winery and that's it."

"This wine is why you can't remember anything else."

"Ohhhhhh, okay. Hey, what smells so good?"

He pulled the tray out of the toaster oven, "I made your favorite, Pizza Bagels."

She let out a gasp, "Pink wine and pizza bagels! It's like eighth grade all over again! I am so lucky to have you."

"Well, be careful, these are hot. I could explain the thermodynamics of why the cheese seems hotter than the crust, but instead I'm going to keep it to myself."

"Oh, you always know what not to say." She chuckled, "I just--I can't believe you did all this."

"Well, you know, it's easy to take each other for granted and I never wanna do that to you because...Your love, it's like a river. It's peaceful and deep. Your soul is...it's like a secret that I never could keep."

She smiled at him, "You did not just quote an "NSYNC" song."

He shook his head no, "I quoted your favorite "NSYNC" song."

She leaned in and kisses him, "Ohhh!" She pulled back and all of a sudden Leonard let out a long, loud burp."

She shook her head and woke from her daydream. She looked over and stared at Leonard. He was in his t-shirt and boxers, playing a video game, ignoring her.

He chuckled, "Damn, I burped so hard I died in my game."

She just sat there staring at him.

The next day, Leonard and Sheldon were headed up to their apartments. Sheldon looked to Leonard, "Do you have any plans for this weekend?"

"If you must know, Penny won a spa weekend from work and she's taking me."

"OH, well, that is interesting. Now I wonder what kind of infection you'll come home with. My money's on fungal." They reached their floor and Sheldon pointed to his new apartment, "They're still having girls' night across the hall."

"So hang out with me and we'll have boys' night."

"At our age why don't we call it man's night?"

"Because we just spent our allowance on comic books."

Over at Amy's place, Penny's old apartment, Amy was refilling all the wine glasses. Amy looked to Penny, "Is it weird that we're having girls' night here, but you don't live here anymore, so it's basically my girls' night?"

Penny took a slug of her wine, "Hadn't really thought about it."

"But now you're thinking about it and it bothers you, I get that."

Bernie giggled, "Things going well with you and Sheldon living together?"

She nodded, "Better than ever. He asks about my day, takes an interest in my life. He's like my boyfriend in college, except he's real so people can see him."

Bernie chuckled, "I've been seeing him for years. I'm still not convinced he's real."

They could tell Penny wasn't very amused, "Hey, can I ask you a question? You've been married for a while. Is it normal for the husband to kind of completely stop giving a crap?"

Bernie let out a long sigh, "Oh-oh, what's going on?"

"Leonard used to do all these things, like bring me flowers and wear pants."

"It's okay, Howie never has on pants. The Domino's guy brings the pizza like this now." She holds out her one hand and has her hand over her eyes with her other hand.

Amy shrugged, "Well, Sheldon always has his pants on. I don't think I could pick his knees out of a lineup."

Penny shifted her feet around, "No, it's not just the pants. It's like since we got married, he doesn't really try anymore." She sounded sad.

Amy looked down, "Uh, Penny, I don't know how to say this, but this is my first girls' night, and you're kind of bumming everybody out."

Over across the hall, Leonard and Sheldon were playing chess and as always Leonard lost. Leonard sat back and turned on the television. Just then, Penny walked back in, "Hey."

He looked up and replied, "Hey."

Sheldon asked her a couple questions that were irritating and Leonard shook his head, "Just ignore him."

She turned and headed for the kitchen, "Mmmm, at least he took an interest."

He stopped her, "What's that supposed to mean?"

She pulled a bottle of water from the fridge, "Nothing."

He got up and went to confront her, "Hey, what's going on with you?"

"I don't wanna talk about it." She slammed the refrigerator door shut.

"Oh, hey, come on, just tell me."

She placed the bottle on the counter and turned back to him, "Fine, lately, I kind of feel like you've been taking me for granted."

He pulled back, "What? Where is this coming from?"

"It's just, since we got married; you seem to think you don't have to try anymore."

He was taken aback, "That is ridiculous!"

She raised her voice, "This is exactly why I didn't want to talk about it."

He was getting defensive, "No, no, no, let's talk about it. I'm the one who's made all the effort in this relationship since day one." In a sarcastic tone he continued, "Please tell me what more I could do."

"Okay, you know what? Maybe I'll take Amy with me to the spa this weekend instead."

He turned and headed to the bedroom and in a quiet voice replied, "All right, go ahead!"

She stood alone in the kitchen with her head on her hands.

The weekend came and the four of them were in the apartment. Leonard was sitting in the chair looking through a magazine. Penny came rushing out of the bedroom, "All right, we're heading out."

Leonard just replied, "Mmmm-hmmm."

Amy turned to Sheldon, "I'll call you when we get to the hotel."

He nodded, "And if they have any of those tiny bottles of shampoo?"

"I will bring them home do you can show me how Godzilla takes a shower."

Leonard looked up at Penny, "Have fun."

In a quiet voice she replied, "Thanks." She looked to Amy, "Are you ready?" She headed for the door.

Amy nodded, "Uh-huh. Bye, Sheldon." She stood before him and reached in to kiss him goodbye.

He stopped her, "You know what? I feel uncomfortable engaging in a public display of affection while their relationship is strained."

Leonard stood up and threw the magazine on the table, "Go ahead, it's fine." He stood a few feet from Penny and watched as Sheldon and Amy hugged and kissed. It went on and on and finally Leonard yelled out, "Okay!"

Penny yelled out, "Let's go!" She ran out without saying goodbye or even a hug for Leonard.

Later Sheldon came over and gave Leonard a hot beverage, "Here, you're sad, so I made you tea."

He took it, "Thanks."

He took a seat in his spot, "Oh, what can we do to cheer you up?"

"I really don't know."

"Do you want to play Jenga or Ticket to Ride? Heartstone, what would you be the happiest losing at?"

"I don't want to play a game, Sheldon."

"WOW! I remember when you loved playing games with me. Maybe Penny isn't the only relationship you're phoning in."

"It's not that I'd stopped trying, It's just how relationships progress. They start with infatuation, but over time mellow into something more comfortable."

Sheldon nodded, "Mmmm, yeah, you're right. It's like when we first encountered the Pythagorean theorem. I was blown away that the square of the hypotenuse was the sum of the squares of the opposite sides. Yeah, but now I'm just like...Eh!"

Leonard decided to try and fix things and he headed to the spa to confront her.

At the Spa, Penny and Amy were put into a room with one large king-sized bed. Amy was sitting on the bed in her oversized terry cloth robe.

Penny came out of the bathroom dressed the same, just finishing a long hot shower. She sat down beside Amy and Amy turned to her, "I know exactly what you need." Before Penny could react, Amy gave her a kiss.

Penny pulled back, "I—"

Amy cut her off with another kiss, this time deeper and more deliberate. She felt Penny shiver when her tongue invaded Penny's mouth. She slid it inward sexily and explored Penny's mouth.

"Amy, we need to get down for our massages," but Amy cut her off with another kiss forcing her backwards. The bathrobe fell to the bed. She was now naked, her hair still damp from the shower.

Penny let out a gasp as she felt Amy's hands on her warm flesh. She missed physical contact, especially after all the arguing Leonard and her were doing. She closed her eyes when she felt Amy's hand stop at the curve of her heaving breast.

Amy gave her a playful shove and she fell back onto the large soft bed. Amy quickly shook out of her robe and dropped to her knees and pushed Penny's lush legs apart. She smiled up at Penny, "You brought me to this beautiful spa. Now let me return the favor, lay back and enjoy..."

Penny never saw Amy this way. She squirmed her ass downward writhing her naked body beneath Amy's active mouth and tongue. She knew she learned a lot from her and Bernadette, and it was finally paying off.

Amy used everything she learned from her two friends. She stabbed at Penny's juicy hole, working first one and then a second finger deep into Penny's quivering body. She sucked at the thick juicy lips and ran her tongue up to her stiff clit. She sucked at it and gently worked a finger into Penny's puckered hole too.

Penny was on the verge of cumming and twice she urged Amy up to spin around so she could give her the same treatment she was getting, but Amy refused. She gently caressed Amy's long brown hair and smiled down at her.

Amy smiled back, "Sorry Penny, maybe later, but I have to do this. I wanna show you how much you mean to me and I don't want you distracting me." She returned to licking, sucking and finger-fucking both of Penny's holes.

Penny arched her back, "Oh Amy, I'm there, I'm going to..." She let out a grunt when suddenly Amy pulled away.

Amy grinned up at her and shook her head, "Sorry, not yet you're not. I've always wanted to do this and I'm not going to have you spoil it by coming too quickly. Now you just lay there, I'll be right back." She ran to the bathroom and after a minute or two, Amy returned, walking backwards so Penny couldn't see her. She climbed back onto the bed and suddenly Penny drew in a deep breath.