Big Bang Theory Season 10 Ep. 09-13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy has a large, coal black strap-on hanging from her lower belly. Penny felt a sudden rush throughout her body. She had gone without for several days, ever since Leonard and she began bickering and she was in need of a good fucking and she saw one before her now. Her eyes bugged out as she stared down at it, all thick and covered in nubs and bumps.

Amy began teasing her. She swayed from side to side while she had her hands planted firmly on both of Penny's knees. She swung it against Penny's fleshy cuntlips a couple of times and she slowed and ran it up and down her entire glistening slit. She stilled and positioned the thick, black head at the entrance to Penny's cunt and pushing forward, she watched the head disappear.

Penny looked down and watched as Amy pushed forward and she felt her lips parting and felt the thick, black shaft sliding into her juicy hole. Penny was glad Amy licked her earlier as she watched Amy slide the entire shaft all the way into her quivering cunt.

Amy pushed forward and in, filling Penny all the way to the base of her dildo. Amy took control and she gripped Penny's sexy legs and pinned them to her shoulders as she began fucking Penny faster and harder. Amy wasn't sure she was doing it right and she kept her eyes focused on Penny's face and seeing her smile, she knew it was the way to go.

Penny watched as Amy fucked her deeper and faster. She reached up and began playing with Amy's large swaying tits just above her own. She knew Amy liked it.

Amy grinned back at her as she picked up the pace, fucking Penny faster. She reached down and she too played with Penny's tits. She tweaked her nipples. She licked her thumbs and ran them around the entire expanse of her large aeroules.

Penny began arching her back, meeting each and every thrust Amy gave her. The nubs on the dildo scraped against her clit and the large bulbous head scraped repeatedly against her G-spot. She clutched at Amy's forearms and bit her lip. She let out a gush of air and called out to her, "I'm going to cum, Amy. Harder, fuck me harder! Please don't stop this time, let me cum."

Amy was sweating as she grinned down at her, "Yes Penny, cum for me, do it, I want to see you cum beneath me."

Penny arched her back and wiggled her hips, causing her clit to scrape again and again against the nubs at the base of the dildo. Her nails dug into Amy's arms and she whipped her head around, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh Fuckkkkkkkkkkk I'm Cummmming!"

Amy picked up the pace; slamming into Penny over and over again and it increased the climax Penny was experiencing. She knew she was cumming hard and she drove inward one more time and held it there. She was trapped as Penny broke her legs free and they immediately wrapped around Amy's body, pulling her to her trembling form.

Penny's pussy was spasming, squeezing the black dildo, even though she knew Amy couldn't feel it as all men did. She opened her eyes and pulled Amy down to her and plastered her lips to hers. She raked her fingers through Amy's hair as she increased the intensity of the kiss.

Amy gently pulled back and pulling Penny's damp hair from the ponytail holder, she too raked her fingers through Penny's hair. She smiled down at her, "So, tell me Penny; feel a little better? Are you ready for that massage now?"

Penny unclenched her legs and let them fall to the bed. She gently caressed Amy's large curves, I'm a little worn-out right now, but give me a couple of minutes and I'll be more than ready for that massage."

Amy crawled to her feet and hopped off to the bathroom to dispose of her strap-on. She came out and slipped back into her robe.

Penny rolled her head to the side, "Aw, Amy, I wanted to repay you for the incredible orgasm you gave me. You have no idea how badly I needed that."

She chuckled and pulled Penny to a sitting position, "Yeah, I do know. I can't remember how many times I was sexually frustrated because of Sheldon and you gave me a release. I had to repay you."

Penny hugged her back, "I really love you as my bestie, thank you." She rose, put her hair back in a ponytail and slipped back into her robe. All of a sudden there was a knock on the door. Penny went to answer it on shaky legs. She opened the door and Leonard was standing there, "Hey."

She looked at him, "What the fuck are you doing here?"

"I came here to apologize."

"Okay Leonard, I really appreciate that, but I need a little time to myself."

She walked back into the room and Leonard followed, "Okay, I don't get it. You said make an effort; here I am, making an effort."

She wasn't buying it, "All right, can you please just go and we'll talk about this tomorrow?"

He was getting frustrated, "I don't understand what you want."

She blurted out, "I'm trying to figure it out."

Sheldon chimed in, "If you'd like, I could whip up a quick Relationship Agreement. I'm at a spa; might as well do something relaxing."

Amy clutched at her robe, "Sheldon, why don't we give them some privacy?" While Penny and Leonard discussed it in the room, Amy and Sheldon were in the lounge; Amy was sipping a fruit drink. Sheldon had a glass of water, he spun it around, "There's a cucumber slice in my water."

She nodded, "Uh-huh."

He looked around, "Do they know it's there? Should I tell somebody?"

She rolled her eyes, "It's there on purpose, it's refreshing."

He took a sip, "Interesting, the world's most boring liquid and the world's most boring vegetable, but you put them together and...Bleh!"

Leonard and Penny joined them in the lobby after a heartfelt discussion where Leonard gave some concessions. He'd allow Penny as always to hook-up with any woman, plus now, she could have random sex with the men of their immediately group. This includes Sheldon, Howard, Raj and Stuart.

They sat down and Sheldon looked up, "Oh good, you're here. Are you still fighting? If you get divorced, do I get two Christmasas?"

Penny shifted in her seat, "We're not getting divorced."

Leonard looked from Penny and then to Sheldon, "Listen, we realized that we're facing some new challenges as a married couple."

Penny added, "Yeah, and there are a few things we need to stay on top of so we thought it would be useful..." She took a deep breath, "I can't believe I am about to say this. Um..."

Leonard finished the idea, "Would you please help us make a new Relationship Agreement?" All three of them watched as Sheldon went into a spasm of excitement. Leonard qualified it. "But one that's tailored to us, okay? We don't need a bathroom schedule."

Penny raised her hand, "Although, a rule about him texting me from in there might help with the romance. What do you say?"

Sheldon was all smiles, "I get to write an updated contract? I say, let's get this party of the first part started."

Amy started laughing and it became hysterical.

Penny stared at her and in a low voice said, "You really think that's funny?"

Amy nodded, "It's in our agreement, I have to laugh."

They returned home and Leonard and Penny reviewed the document Sheldon wrote. He stood over them, "If you find this draft acceptable, then I believe your new Relationship Agreement is ready to be signed."

Penny looked it over, "Article eight, subsection B;

Leonard will restrict video gaming in underpants to hours Penny is not home. This includes boxers, briefs, thongs, G-strings or anything else that calls attention to his pasty little thighs."

Leonard looked up at Sheldon, "Does it really need to say that?"

Sheldon scoffed, "I did this for free, let me get a little something."

Leonard scanned it, "Article 10, subsection C; "If questioned, Penny may not say that everything is fine if it isn't. Other unacceptable responses include "It's nothing," Don't worry about it, and I said it's nothing, don't worry about it."

Penny scanned it, "It says Stuart is one of the men acceptable in our inner circle, what about Bert?"

Leonard looked to her, "Since when is he in our inner circle?"

"Well, Amy and I did go to one of his parties, not so much with Stuart."

Leonard looked to Amy and back to Penny, "Okay, you can add Bert, but someone has to go."

Both Amy and Penny blurted out, "Stuart!"

That change was made and Penny looked to Leonard, "This this all looks good."

He looked to her, "Me too."

"Sheldon reached for the two documents, "Oh, well, great then, here!" He opened the document for Leonard, "You sign here, date here and Penny, if you could initial here to indicate that you're accepting Leonard in "as is" condition."

She initialed and looked to Leonard, "Okay now that all is signed, how about we test out the new clause?" She stood up and walked around the counter. She grabbed Sheldon by the hand, "Come on big boy, let's adjourn to the bedroom. After having Amy fuck me with that huge black dildo of hers, I've been craving a little bit of the real thing."

Sheldon looked to Leonard and shrugged.

Leonard nodded, "It's in the new agreement, have fun you two." He turned to Amy, How about going to your apartment and putting a few new memories in that memory foam mattress in Penny's old bedroom."

She looked to Sheldon, "What's fair is fair." She accepted Leonard's hand and led him to Penny's old bedroom.

Penny entered the bedroom she shared with Leonard. She stood beside the bed and crossing her arms, she drew her flowered blouse up and over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra and she skimmed out of her slacks and panties. She reached up and unpinned the bun atop her head and her long blonde hair tumbled down onto her swaying breasts and shoulders. Naked, she slipped between the sheets and waited for Sheldon, "Come on big boy, strip and let's test out that new agreement I just signed."

He tore at his clothes and folded them neatly. He knew she was itching to try out her agreement and him. He joined her and just as he was about to speak, she slid her finger over his lips to stop him from speaking and ruin the entire evening.

Penny rolled on top of him, slipping her arms beneath his shoulders and his arms locking them over his, drawing his arms around her back. She planted a soul searching kiss to his lips. She tried to compare his kisses to Leonard, knowing they were different, not necessarily better. She was already wet, anticipating his huge cock in her before long.

Sheldon took the initiative, sliding his tongue past her lips and caressed her tongue with his own. He felt his cock stiffening as it was trapped between their prone bodies. He stiffened slightly as he heard Amy scream out from the apartment across the hall.

Penny turned him back to her, "Hey. Forget about them, what did you expect? Those two playing chess while we fucked? Let them have their fun, just like we are." She wanted to play, she broke free from his grasp and slipped down his lean body, her long blonde hair trailed behind as she peppered his chest and belly with hot, wet kisses. She made a beeline to his straining cock. She smiled when she heard hm moan just after she planted a soft kiss on the leaking head of his thick, stiff cockhead. Her tongue flicked out and swirled it around, collecting a few drops of pre-cum he already expelled from his stiff shaft. She wanted more as she licked and spread her saliva around with her fist. She felt her pussy tingling and throbbing, she needed immediate attention and as her lips closed around his shaft, her other hand snuck down and she played lightly with her thick lipped pussy.

Penny wrapped her fist around the base of his shaft, pumping him as she lowered her lips. Her lips met her hand as she tightened her lips and sucked harder. She felt his cock throb in her mouth and she giggled. She let his cock slip from her mouth and staring up at him, she smiled. She hovered over it and released a long stream of saliva from her mouth. It landed on his shaft and she went to retrieve it. She began sucking and bobbing up and down at a furious pace. The erotic sounds of her sucking and gagging filled the room as she went berserk on his cock. She released it with a pop and crawled up his quivering body, dragging her large tits along his body as she did.

She dangled her ripe tits over his face and Sheldon caught them and closed his lips around one huge aeroule, drawing the stiffened nipple deeper between his lips. He sucked hard on it and his face was squashed against them as he felt Penny press her shapely tits harder against his active mouth. He was gasping for air and drew it in through his nose. He wasn't about to release her gorgeous tit from his mouth. He sucked harder and his hand cradled the other one, pinching and tugging at the other nipple. He got a chance when he felt her buck against him, he pulled his lips free and pushing the two luscious mounds together, he sucked feverously at the two nipples at the same time.

Penny ground her sopping cunt against his stiff shaft and she arched her back, trying to make greater contact with his cock and her aching clit.

When Penny did this, Sheldon found his opening. He rolled her over, throwing off the sheets; blanket and comforter from the bed. He planted her firmly on her back and he stared down at her, "My Lord, Penny, you are one fine specimen of the female persuasion."

She giggled up at him, "Ah Sheldon, that had to be the nicest things you've ever said to me, not very romantic, but I know what you were trying to get across, I like you too." She let out a gasp when she felt him shove her legs apart with his knees. She wrapped her arms and legs around him as she felt him lower himself. She reached down and gripping his cock, she positioned his straining cock at the entrance to her juicy cunt.

Sheldon paused when he heard Amy scream out for Leonard to fuck her harder. He looked to Penny and smiled, "Like you said, what's good for the goose, is good for the gander, right?" He heard and felt her release a burst of air as he slowly sank into her tight, juicy cunt.

Penny felt the ache of emptiness leave her and felt him stretch her pussy to the limit. She loved what Amy did to her yesterday, but having a living, breathing cock sliding in her, there was no comparison. She felt him continue to sink into her aching pussy.

Sheldon was balls deep in her and he paused for a brief moment when he heard both Leonard and Amy cry out. He withdrew and thrust back in, he picked up the pace, driving in and out of her faster and continued to do it at different angles and different depths.

Penny clutched at him, she was gasping with each thrust of his cock and she arched upward, meeting him. Their sweat covered bodies slapped against one another and the sound spurred them both on. She tightened her ankles around him and at the angle of his penetration, his swollen nuts slapped against her puckered hole. She wanted that filled too, but she knew she was so tight now, it would be impossible.

Sheldon was spurred on by the sounds coming from the bedroom across the hall. He grabbed hold of Penny's wrists and pushed her arms above her head. He began working against her; he drove deep into her and forced her to scream out, matching the sounds coming from Amy. He began grunting too, he wasn't one to make a lot of noise while fucking, but he needed to match Leonard. He released her hands and sliding his hands along her shapely legs; he broke them free from his back and pushed them back until her knees were alongside her rolling head.

Penny stared up at him with those dark green eyes. They were masked in lust and she licked her parched lips, "Come on Sheldon, fuck me, fuck my married pussy. Make me scream and make me cum hard!"

Sheldon began slamming into her hard, moaning and groaning with each downward thrust. He felt her scream as his huge cock scraped against her cervix with each plunge of his cock.

Penny felt a mixture of pleasure and pain with each sensation of his cock hitting her cervix. She felt the pressure building deep in her. She was panting wildly and all of a sudden, she screamed out, "Oh fuck yeahhhhhhh! I'm cumming Sheldon cum, cum with me! Fill my filthy cunt with your hot potent cum!"

He held off and drove into her and held her steady as he felt her cum hard all over his throbbing cock. He bit down hard on his lower lip in a move to stave off his climax. He slowly release her legs and still buried deep in her, he flipped her over and felt her shiver as his cock scraped hard against the inner wall of her sensitive flesh. He grabbed her hips and drew her up to her knees. He stared down at her luscious ass and dipping his hand down, he coated all the fingers of one hand with her cunt juices. He thrust deeper into her and he tickled and teased her puckered hole. He drove deep and fast into her and the sound of skin slapping against skin filled the bedroom.

Penny arched her back and pushed back, meeting his thrusts with ones of her own. She growled out when she felt him shove a slime covered finger up her ass. She thrashed about as she felt him slip his finger in deeper. She threw her head back and moaned louder when he grabbed hold of her hair with his other hand and pulled back hard on it. She turned her head and pressed her lips to his as she tongue fucked his mouth with her own.

Sheldon was close to cumming, but wanted Penny to cum too. He shoved a second finger up her ass and then a third. He felt her entire body stiffen. He kissed her harder and tearing his mouth from hers, screamed out, so unlike Sheldon, "I'm cumming you gorgeous slut, cum with me!" He exploded, sending a river of hot, molten cum deep into Penny's spasming cunt.

Unable to kneel any longer, she fell to the bed and clamped her cunt muscles tighter to his throbbing cock, milking every drop he had to give. She trembled and quivered as she felt his cock spurt again and again in her steamy cunt as she joined him with a climax to rival the one she had from Bert.

He slipped from her and fell to the damp sheets beside her, "So tell me Penny, are you satisfied with your new and improved Relationship Agreement?"

She clung to him, "I'll let you know after our long, soothing shower."

He let out a growl, 'There is no end to the depths of your depravity is there Mrs. Hofstadter?"

She giggled, "Take me to the shower and you'll get to find out."

He got up and nearly collapsed on shaky legs. He pulled her and led her to the bathroom. He threw back the curtain, turned on the shower and stepping in, pulled her under the hot steamy spray.

While this was going on in the marital bedroom of Mr. and Mrs. Hofstadter, across the hall, Leonard had Amy in Penny's old bedroom.

Amy pushed him back onto the bed and held up her hand, "Why don't you get comfortable, I'm gonna go and tidy up in the bathroom." She hurried in there, stripped away all of her clothes and slipped into her Harry Potter cloak. She reapplied her lipstick, brushed her hair and removed her glasses. She took a deep breath and after turning off the light, opened the bathroom door and entered the bedroom. She sat down on the edge of the bed. She leaned over and planted a soft kiss on Leonard's lips. Her hand came up and ran her fingers through his hair.

He grabbed her hand and whispered to her, "Don't stop, I like that."

She leaned back and raked her fingers through his hair and kissed him again. This time with more passion and she let out a moan when he did the same to her hair. She smiled down at him, "I like that too, Leonard. Sheldon never does that."

He kissed her and smiled down at her, "Let's not think of Sheldon or Penny. Let's enjoy one another. Do you have any idea how lovely you look?"

She blushed, "Oh come on Leonard, compared to Penny--"

He stopped her, kissing her, "No talk about either of them." He kissed her again and felt her melt against him. As they kissed he took her hand and placed it over his erection. He sighed into her mouth when he felt her fingers tighten around his stiffening shaft. He sat up and ran his fingers through the opening of her cloak and slid it off one shoulder. He leaned in and planted his lips upon her soft skin; he sucked and nipped at her tender flesh and felt her shiver.