Big Bang Theory Season 12 Ep. 05-07

Story Info
A week like none before, everyone get some.
12.2k words
4.58
11.6k
11
0

Part 109 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Big Bang Theory Season 12 Episode 5-7

Raj had his usual show at the planetarium and the director liked the idea of having Howard join in seeing he was an astronaut. Raj rejected the idea and it sorta hurt Howard's feeling.

That evening Howard was in bed, flat on his back and a sexy Bernadette was all over him, kissing him and she was ready for action. She told him she was thinking of Chris Hemsworth. She was really thinking about how hot it was having sex with Anu, but she couldn't bring her up. She had her hair down and without her glasses, she was loaded for bear. Even though he wasn't into it, she needed a cock and wasn't going to take no for an answer.

Before long she had his pajama top unbuttoned and was working on his pants. She swayed back and forth, exciting him with her soft flowing hair. When she took his cock into her mouth, any thought about the planetarium and Raj quickly dissipated and he fisted her hair and began guiding her up and down on his cock. She took note as the cock in her hand grew stiffer and longer.

Suddenly the rejection by Raj evaporated and Howard reached down and cupped the fullness of her tit through her modest pajamas. He could feel the stiffness on her large nipple poking against the palm of his hand. He smiled down at her, she looked so fucking sexy with her hair brushed out and flowing along his naked body. "I really like this top, it may not be the sexiest thing you own, but on you, well you make everything sexy."

Bernadette giggled, "That may be one of the nicest things you've ever said to me, especially when you were already going to get lucky."

He continued to caress her tits, "You know I haven't seen you this aggressive in a long time. I'm not complaining, but what has gotten you so excited to jump me like this?"

She chuckled, "Oh there is something, but I've been sworn to secrecy. Just thank your lucky stars and accept the fact that you get to fuck your gorgeous wife and she's all right with that." She reached out and encircled his shaft again and stroked him slowly from head down the entire length of his shaft. She fisted him and pointed it her parted lips. Slowly she allowed the beet red head to slip between her lips and she giggled when she heard him release a stifled moan. She turned him towards her and when he rolled onto his side, she clutched at his ass. She pulled his body towards her, her tongue slid down the underside of his cock and she pressed firmly back up the length as she tighten her lip-lock on him. She bottomed out and felt his cock leap in her oral cavity. She slowly slid back up and allowed it to pop out of her mouth. She stared at it as it pulsated before her, completely drenched in her saliva.

Before he could react, Bernadette slid her mouth down and back up his shaft several times. She sighed when she felt his hands comb through her silky hair. She knew he was loving it and she imagined she was sucking on Anu's cock. She released his ass and snuck around and tickled at his balls. She remembered Anu's, but she let out a sigh when she didn't see her slimy slit beneath his balls.

Bernadette closed her eyes and used her other tiny hand to stroke his cock while she bobbed up and down on his cock. She didn't know what came over her, she was extremely horny.

She moaned as Howard managed to unbutton her top and free her large swaying tits. He pinched her nipples and she could feel a jolt of excitement course down her tiny body and settle in her pussy. She pulled her mouth from his cock and laid back on the bed. She stared up at him and arching her back, she slipped her pajama bottoms off. She licked her swollen lips, "I need your tongue in my pussy, Howard."

He was grinning from ear to ear and he was upon her in a flash, "Oh yessss, Bernie, your wish is my command. Oh, by the way, I love how you cleaned up down here." He rolled her over and drew her up onto her knees and stared at her luscious ass, "Sorry Bernie, but if I'm gonna lick your pussy, I wanna stare at this gorgeous ass of yours while I do it." He bent down and kissed her ass cheeks and before she could moan, he rolled her onto her back. He parted her tiny, but shapely legs. He raked his nails down the insides of both of her legs and peppered her inner thighs with soft, wet kisses. He could already smell her excitement and it spurred him on. He took his fingers and slowly parted her tight, slimy cuntlips. He stared up at her, locking eyes with her and slowly inserted a finger and then a second one. He couldn't believe how wet she was. He began to finger fuck her and he loved how she reacted and wiggled her ass on the bed. His tongue shot out and he flicked it back and forth across her aching clit. He drew his fingers out and shoved his tongue in place of them. He took his slimy fingers and fed them to Bernie and she licked at them greedily.

Howard pulled his tongue from her hole and stabbed at her asshole and after flattening his tongue, he slowly drew up her slit, going as slow as possible until he reached her clit once again. He pulled back and spreading her legs wider, he began doing this with his tongue over and over again. He stopped at her juicy hole and stiffening his tongue, he shoved it in as deep as he could. He tongue fucked her and felt her cunt quivering, on the brink of an orgasm. He knew she was close and he attacked her clit. With his mouth he engulfed her clit and using his tongue, he began flicking it back and forth rapidly. His tongue rolled over and around her stiff clit. To insure she was going to explode, at the same time, he shoved two fingers into her as deep as he could. He curled his fingers about and as he stroked the fleshy walls of her cunt, hitting her G-spot again and again, he felt Bernie's nails dig into his forearms and arching her back, she screamed out, "I'm cumming, yes yes, oh yes, I'm cumminggggggggggg!"

Bernie was grinning down at him, she came hard. She pulled him up to her mouth and she latched onto his mouth with her own. They kissed deeply as their lips and tongue meshed together. She pulled back and ran her hands through his hair, "I'm ready Howard, fuck me, I need to feel you in me now!"

Howard wasn't going to hesitate, in one swift movement; his cock was buried deep in her pussy. He stayed pressed against her lush, tiny body, savoring the feeling of her heat and tightness as he lay there. He then slowly began fucking her with nice long strokes. He pulled out till just the head remained in her and then shoved back in; sinking in till his balls rested on her gorgeous ass cheeks. He slowly picked up the pace, running his hands along her luscious curves, her tiny waist, her motherly hips and her gorgeous breasts. He thumbed her nipples as he leaned in and planted a soul-searching kiss on her lips. He rose back up and picked up the pace, slamming into her as he stared down at the gorgeous blonde beneath him. He couldn't believe how lucky he was to be married to her. He leaned in again and this time he wrapped his lips around one of her large aeroules and sucked hard. He felt her cunt flutter as he did this. His tongue danced around the stiff nip and reveled in the tens of pebbled numbs surrounding the large tip.

Bernie's head flew back as she felt his cock swell up and pulsate in her pussy. She was there too; she was going to cum with him. They were joined together and she quickly forgot all about Anu and she had one of her rare vaginal orgasms. Her entire body was aflame; the excitement was deep and strong and spread throughout her tiny body. She bathed his cock with her creamy cum and her arms and legs enveloped him, their sweat meshed together. She knew she was lucky to have someone, although sometimes extremely challenging, someone who loved her unconditionally.

They were totally spent, but they managed to cling together for a few more moments. They kissed each other with tiny, sweet kisses and she let out a sigh as she felt his hands traveling up and down her body, caressing her lightly, nothing sexual, just a nice loving touch.

In the morning, she was determined to give him a treat, especially after how he performed last night. She gently pulled back the covers and she was glad to see he fell asleep without putting on his PJs. She grabbed hold of his flaccid cock in her fingers and saw it crusted with their bodily fluids from last night. For some reason it inflamed her senses and she leaned down and took his cock into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the head and felt it jerk a little. She sucked a little harder and it began to swell and stiffen.

All of a sudden there was a pair of hands combing through her unruly hair. He swept it aside and stared down at his lovely wife, sucking avidly at his growing cock. "Mmmm, what an amazing way to wake up? Better than any alarm clock I've ever had."

She giggled, causing his cock to vibrate in her mouth and grow now to its full length. She turned her head and her sparkling eyes caught his stare. She popped it from her mouth and grinned, "Good morning, thought you could use a thank you blow job, any objections?" He chuckled, "Yeah, why did you stop." He guided her mouth back to his cock and he fell back and allowed her to have her way with him. He savored the intense feeling of her lips and tongue. He reached down and palmed one of her swaying tits and capturing the nipple, he pulled at it which further encouraged her to suck harder.

Bernie was bound and determined to get her cream for her morning coffee. She picked up the pace, she fondled his balls in her tiny fingers and she managed to slip the head of his cock into her throat. She hummed a tune and she smiled to herself when she felt him arch his back and she pulled him from her throat and was rewarded with a dose of cream she wanted for her coffee. She sucked him dry and climbing out of bed rushed to the kitchen. She released his cum into a coffee cup, filled it with coffee and returned to the bedroom. She stood beside him; he looked like a well satisfied male. She giggled, "I needed that for my coffee, seems like someone forgot to get coffee creamer yesterday." She stood there and sipped her coffee and giggled as she watched him stare at her naked body. She shook her head, "Oh no you don't, no more sex this morning and this coffee is mine."

At Amy's lab, she was working on an experiment with a live subject. She was interrupted by Sheldon seeing he had some breakthrough on their project. He went behind her back to the president of the university to get her off her project and give her time to work with him instead.

Amy went to her lab and found someone had taken over her project. When she found out he did this she went berserk. She made him go back to President Siebert and get her job back. He was unable to do so. He woke her up after having a dream with Professor Proton who told him never to go to bed angry. Just being woken up already made it bad.

She was now awake and she turned towards him, "I love working with you, but you have to understand how scary this is for me."

He was confused, "Why?"

"Because I don't wanna get lost in this relationship; and when you pulled me off my projects, it seemed like my biggest fear was coming true. The things that are mine are getting subsumed into the things that are ours."

"I wouldn't want that to happen either. Thank you for explaining and for using the word "subsume." That's one you don't hear enough."

She broke a tiny smile, "You're welcome. Now can we go to sleep?"

"I have a much better idea, seeing you got me all randy from using unused words, what do you say we have coitus, I mean, let's fuck."

She turned over to go to sleep but was startled when he cuddled up behind her.

"Oh yeah, Amy I wouldn't mind mounting you this way, but first let me get down there and start the home fires burning." He threw back the covers, tugged at her loose fitting flannel nightgown and buried his face in the juncture of her bubble butt.

Amy let out a gasp when she felt his tongue tickling her pussy and before long it began to moisten and blossom. She pressed her butt back against his face and let out a gasp when he uncovered her sleeping clit. She groaned out and felt a bolt of excitement course through her body as she felt her pussy getting wetter. She reached down and tugged at her nightgown and tossed it on the floor. She knew she'd pay hell for that later, but she had him over a barrel with the work issues. She reached back to clutch at his head and found he had already removed his clothes and was settling in for another dose of her slimy pussy.

Sheldon rolled Amy onto her back and pinned her to the bed. He mashed his mouth to hers and his hands were all over her lush body. His arms were on both sides of her head, depressing the mattress. He lowered his head to plant his mouth on hers again, and his tongue invaded her mouth.

Amy leaned into the kiss; she cradled his face in her hands, putting more force and passion into the kiss. Her hands drifted down his slender body and tickled his flesh as she moved lower. She felt him raise his hips slightly allowing her to seek out and grab hold of his cock.

Sheldon took the opportunity to draw one of her large nipples between his lips, sucking on it like a newborn baby. His hand played with its twin. His teeth grazed her nipple slightly, and his tongue swirled around her aching tit. He teased the other one, tugging and twisting the fat tip. He shifted and felt her guiding his cock to where they both wanted it. His hips rocked against her hand, their tongues and bodies danced as they meshed together as one.

Sheldon was frustrated as He wanted to fuck her and get to sleep, but Amy wasn't allowing him entry to her pussy. He suddenly flipped her around and clutching at her hair, he pushed her face into the pillow. He gently caressed her big ass and leaning over her, he rained kisses down her shoulder and neck. Now it was his turn to tease her. He gripped his cock and ran it up and down the wet slit, poking at her clit, but not sinking into her. He wanted to drive her insane, but he was now in a hurry to fuck her. He started to enter her slowly, feeling the heat and tightness surrounding his cock

Amy felt her cunt part and stretch to accommodate him. Every time he fucked her, she couldn't believe she could take that monstrous cock in her. She clutched at the pillow and screamed into it, even though she was married, she didn't want Leonard and Penny to hear them across the hall.

Sheldon began pounding against her as fast and as hard a she could. His hands gripped her ample ass and caressed those cheeks as he drove in and out of her. His hands wrapped around her neck and pulled her head backwards; his thumb began playing with her bottom lips, and finally shoved it into her mouth.

Amy wrapped her lips around his thumb and sucked, she tasted her juices on it from his earlier petting. As she felt him drive in and out of her. Her moans grew louder and she nipped at his thumb. She released it when she felt his other hand between her legs. She began to buck and tremble as his hand began roughly playing with her clit. Along with his cock sawing in and out of her, she lost it and began to cum. Her pussy contracted around his cock, gripping him as if she didn't want him to escape. Her warm, wet nectar drenched his shaft and ran down to his swollen nuts.

Sheldon turned her head towards him and as their lips met, he lost it and began pumping rope after rope into her quaking pussy. He wrapped his arms around her and clung to her as he felt her orgasm climb and she exploded once again. He slumped against her as he was finally spent. He slipped from her and watched as her gaping pussy began to ooze with their creamy mixture. He flopped back down to the bed and when he reached for her, she pushed his away. She hopped off the bed and cupping her pussy she shook her head, "You can't use sex to pacify my Sheldon, yes it was nice, but I'm still pissed you got me taken off my project. Now go to sleep, I'm gonna shower and go sleep on the sofa." By the time she came out, he was fast asleep and wondered if he would ever realize the horrible crap he pulls on her and others.

The next week the entire group was in Leonard and Penny's apartment. They were deciding what to do for Halloween. Leonard suggested throwing a party and all agreed.

The day of the party the guys were in the cafeteria, Raj was dressed as Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Leonard was Inspector Gadget, Sheldon was dressed as Doc Brown from "Back to the Future". Howard came into the cafeteria, he was dressed as Sheldon and the entire room went hysterical. He even acted like him too.

Sheldon was upset and he went back to his office and removed his costume. Amy came in dressed in an early nineteenth century woman, corset and all. She sided with Sheldon and went to see Bernadette about making Howard apologize to Sheldon for making fun of him.

Bernadette pointed out Sheldon did that to the entire group on a regular basis and saw no problem giving him back what he always dished out.

Leonard hurried home to prepare the apartment for the party and Penny left early too. She came in and Leonard greeted her, "Hey, Happy Halloween."

She closed the door and made a beeline for the candy bowl, "Oh, trick or treat."

He stopped her, "No, sorry, you're not wearing a costume."

Yeah, I am, I'm a pharmaceutical sales rep."

He shook his head, "I'm gonna need more!"

"Okay, a failed actress who traded constant rejection for a Christmas bonus and a dental plan."

He stared at her and handed her the bowl, "Go nuts!"

"So, what are you wearing to the party? Sexy cat? Sexy nurse? Sexy zombie?"

She was stuffing her face with candy, "Why do girls' costumes have to be sexy but guys' costumes don't?"

He picked up his and put it on, and scoffed at her, "Say that again with this helicopter on my head."

She walked over to him and gave him a hot kiss and pulled back, "Very cute!"

She was headed for the kitchen when he stopped her, "Hey, do you remember what happened at that first Halloween party that you invited me to?"

She turned and threw her long blonde hair back, "You mean when I threw up in the pumpkin?"

"More memorable than that."

"Really? That was pretty impressive."

He lost his luster, "We had our first kiss on this very couch."

"No, no, our first kiss was at your birthday. Remember? I threw you a party, you didn't make it, and I felt bad for you."

No, no, it was on Halloween and you felt bad for me."

"If we're gonna go through every party I felt bad for you, we're gonna be here awhile."

He was really deflated and turned away, "Never mind."

She knew he was upset, "What?" She grabbed his arm, "You're not mad at me, are you?"

"No, of course not." He pulled away, "No, we just remember different things from that party. I remember falling in love and you remember vomiting in a pumpkin." He turned and headed for the bedroom.

She tried to lighten the mood, but failed miserably, "I was, like, four feet away. People cheered!"

Later that evening, the party was in full swing. Raj came in with Anu. She was dressed at the Constitution. Leonard pointed that out and Anu replied, "Yep, he interprets me! And guess what's underneath this, the Bill of Tights."

Raj chuckled, "Smart, funny, gorgeous, are we a match or what?"

Leonard came over to Anu, "Yeah and I know what else you have under that. When are you gonna let Raj know what's there?"

She slapped him playfully and muttered out, "Soon, just keep it where it is, hidden for now."

Bernadette was dress as Mary Poppins and Howard was a chimney sweep. She turned to Bert, "What are you dressed as?

"I'll give you a hint. My work in seismic refraction measurements and—"

She turned to Stuart, "What are you dressed as?"

He turned his back to her, "I'm a butterfly."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers