Big Bang Theory Season 12 Ep. 05-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She growled at him, "Did you steal those from Halley's "Let's Pretend" box?"

In a low tone replied, "I'm gonna put 'em back."

Bert cut in, "All right, I'll tell you, I'm Maurice "doc" Ewing, winner of the 1960 Vetlesen Prize. Generally regarded as the Nobel Prize of Geology."

She mocked him, "Oh, yeah, now I see it!"

Howard came over and mocked him too and Bernie giggled, "Isn't he just cute? He keeps this up and he'll be getting a spoonful of sugar tonight."

Howard scoffed, And I'm gonna sweep Ms. Poppins' chimney."

She growled, "Oh my God Yes, I can't wait!'

Over on the sofa Leonard was sitting with Penny. She was dressed as a German brewmister serving lady. She was wearing a lederhosen, her full skirt barely reached her knees. She was wearing a brown vest, around her waist accenting her large breasts and a gypsy blouse with an elastic neckline off the shoulders and fighting to keep her breasts in place. He tried to lighten the mood, "So, here we are again, on the sofa and it's Halloween. Does it ring any bells?"

Really, we're still doing this?"

He was getting upset again, "I'm just surprised you don't remember our first kiss."

She let out a big sigh, "Fine, it was on Halloween!" She took a big sip of her beer."

He gave her a dirty look, "Are you agreeing just to shut me up?"

"You got another way, I'm all ears."

Just then Amy and Sheldon popped into the apartment and Amy, dress in a blonde wig and wearing the gaudy clothes Bernadette wears sometimes called out in a high-pitched voice, "Happy Halloween!"

Sheldon was dressed in a Beatles wig, and dressed in gaudy clothes too, looking just like Howard blurted out, "Who wants to see a magic trick? Oh, that's right, no one!"

Bert was standing beside Howard and Bernie pointed to them, "Ha, they're you!"

Bernie walked over to them, "What do you think you're doing?"

Amy replied in a high pitched voice, "I thought it was clear. I'm being unnecessarily hurtful but with a sweet voice."

Sheldon added, "And I don't understand what's going on because I went to MIT."

Leonard was still on the sofa beside Penny, "Okay, guys, I think that's enough."

Raj came over still dressed as Ginsberg, "Hold on, I'm the judge here and I'm going to allow it."

Penny cut him off, "Raj, take a break."

Howard tried to take the high road, "Okay guys, you know what, you got us, congratulations. Now why don't you go back to your apartment and put on your other costumes?"

Amy was still taking ion her squeaky Bernadette voice, "But it's so far away and I have such teeny tiny legs."

Bernie was getting pissed, "Really, our bodies? Is that where we're going, Amy?"

Amy replied in her own voice, "What's wrong with my body?"

She didn't reply, she turned to Howard and the two of them left. She was pissed and wanted to take her frustration out on Howard and as soon as they entered the house, she turned and dropped to her knees. She pushed him to the sofa. Her hand ran up and down his leg, It moved closer and closer to his stiffening cock. She giggled when she felt him jump and she leaned in and kissed him with so much passion it caused his chimney brush to stiffen.

Bernie, or should she say Mary Poppins grabbed hold of his cock as her tongue moved inside his mouth. She started flicking at his tongue and pulling away, she slipped to her knees between his legs. She removed his pants and ran her hand over the lump in his jockey shorts. She leaned over and pressed he ruby red lips to the patch of wetness covering his shorts. She tugged at his shorts and immediately began playing with his cock. She started by teasing Howard with just her tongue on the tip, but it didn't take long for her to start using her entire mouth to suck on his stiff cock. She loved sucking on him and watching him squirm, it empowered her. She gagged slightly as she took him into her throat, but managed to fight through it and sucked him down to his swollen balls. As she pulled her mouth off his cock, she smiled, he had cum, filling her mouth with his hot load. She allowed his sticky cum to drip from her lips.

Howard was in heaven, he rested his head on the back of the sofa. He enveloped her body in his arms when she stood up, sat in his lap and stroked his slimy cock, "Enough of that Howie, I sucked you, now your turn to get me going."

Howie felt a surge of energy and in one swift movement, he had her on her back, hovering over her he examined the gorgeous brunette before him. He still loved her blonde hair, but seeing her now in her Mary Poppins get-up, he imagined fucking Mary Poppins. He removed her tiny hat and unbuttoned the jacket to her rust colored suit. He reached up and undid the sexy little tie around her neck and worked quickly to unbutton her lace blouse. He parted it and let out a groan when he saw that beneath the demure clothes, her bra was black, sheer and encompassed her large, firm tits. He left her clothes on, even though they were just laying back against the sofa. He kissed her belly and looking up, he couldn't resist. He pulled her bra off, taking all of the clothes from her upper body and tossed then to the floor. Releasing a load grunt, he buried his face in her firm, full breasts. He began to lick her nipples and she urged him on by caressing the back of his head with her hands. He sucked harder and she released a groan. He moved back up to her head and once again kissed her ruby red lips. He left a wet line of kisses down her lush body and after unzipping her skirt, he yanked them off and quickly removed her black tights. Hovering over her, he grinned down at her and slowly removed her matching sheer black panties.

Howie stared down at her freshly shaven pussy. He stroked it gently at first, then started to penetrate it with two fingers. She moaned gently giving him the green-light to continue. He began rubbing her clit with his other hand and went deeper into her pussy with his other hand. His mouth watered just thinking about tasting her. He dove in and licked all the way up her pussy, then he started to kiss it and stab at it with his tongue.

Bernie arched her back shoving her quaking pussy harder against his active tongue. She couldn't hold back any longer and after a moment or two, she lost it and came all over his tongue and fingers.

Howard was raring to go again, he knelt up and spreading her legs wide open, he slowly inserted his cock onto her juicy cunt. He shoved forward and sank in her to his swaying nuts. He began thrusting harder and harder into her. He grabbed her tits as he slammed into her and she screamed out, "Yes Bert, fuck Mary Poppins." He nearly came from hearing her say that, but he wasn't ready to end this charade. He slowed and stopped. Pulling out of her, he looked down at her, "Turn over Mary, I wanna fuck you like a dog!"

She giggled and immediately rolled over and crawling up onto her knees, she swayed back and forth, offering him her gorgeous ass and dripping pussy.

He drove his cock back in her pussy and he gripped her ass as he picked up the pace. Before long she screamed out that she was cumming again and just when he was ready to cum, he felt her clutch at his cock, creamed all over it and he lost it and his cock erupted filling her pussy with his hot cum.

Bernie looked back at him and giggled, "Why don't we take this to the bedroom, Howard? After feeling your hands all over my ass, I want that cock of yours in my ass too. She removed her wig, unpinned her long blonde hair and giggled again, "This time I want my husband Howard to fuck his wife Bernadette."

They made it upstairs and they fucked all night, something they haven't done since before the children were born. He fucked her pussy and asshole about six or seven times that night. The best part was when he woke up to Bernie sucking his cock and was raring to go again. It was an offer he couldn't refuse and afterwards they showered and headed to her parents house to pick up the two kids.

Back at the apartment, the party broke up pretty quick seeing Sheldon and Amy wouldn't change and most everyone left.

Penny was in the kitchen cleaning up, throwing all of the paper plates in the garbage bag. "Well, people came, they ate, they vowed to never speak to each other again. I think it was a successful party."

"It was, and I'm sorry about earlier. I know it doesn't matter."

She closed her eyes and let out a long sigh, "No, it does matter, okay? You were right, it was Halloween. I was dressed as a cat, you were a hobbit." She pointed to the sofa, "It was right there on that couch."

"Why didn't you just say that?"

"Because I always hated that was our first kiss. I was drunk and I was still with Kurt, and I was using you to make myself feel better. I just wanted our first kiss to mean something. That's why I said it was the one on your birthday."

He paused and smiled at her, "I like that." He nodded, "We'll make that our first official kiss."

She smiled at him, "Thank you, aww!" She gave him a big kiss.

Bert entered the room and heard them, "That was beautiful."

Leonard turned towards him, "What are you still doing here?"

"I was in the bathroom, the guacamole didn't agree with me."

Penny came out of the kitchen with a bag of trash and handed it to him, "Well, since you're here you can help us clean up? Will you take this out, please?"

He grabbed it, Sure, it's late. Would you mind if I crashed here tonight?"

She led him towards the door, "You are always welcome here."

He turned back to her, "Thank you."

She opened the door and let him out and as soon as he left, she locked the door She turned back to Leonard and gave him a sexy grin, "Okay, where were we?" She led him over to the sofa, "What do you say we try that kiss again on the couch." She sat down and pulled him down with her. She got him there and stared down at him, "Strip Leonard, I wanna play a little."

Leonard scrambled out of his pants, kicking off his shoes to get them off. He yanked down his boxers, taking his socks with them. He pulled off his tie and rather than unbuttoning his shirt, he pulled it over his head and tossed it to the heap on the floor. Naked, he sat back down and waited for his sexy wife to join him.

All of a sudden there was a knock on the door, it was Bert trying to get back in, they ignored him and after a few minutes, he gave up and left. Unknown to them, he want across the hall and knocked on Sheldon and Amy's door.

Totally frustrated by the intrusion, Amy, half naked threw open the door and glared at Bert, "What the fuck do you want Bert?" She noticed he looked a lot more desirable, especially with the wig he had on and the full beard, not the scrawny one he normally wore.

He stared at her naked tits and felt his cock growing hard, "Aw, well, I was supposed to spend the night with Leonard and Penny, but I think they went to bed and locked the door. Do you have a key to their..."

She cut him off, reached into the bowl beside the door and tossed it to him, "Here, now get the fuck out and don't come back tonight." She slammed the door in his face and returned to her husband waiting for her on the sofa.

Bert shook his head, not being able to get Amy's huge tits out of his head. He gently put the key in the door and opened the door. He closed it behind him, locking it again and after putting the key in their bowl beside the door he turned and froze in his steps. His jaw hit the floor as he watched Penny, she was on her knees. She was sucking wildly at Leonard's cock and as he stepped further into the room he was spotted by Leonard.

Leonard grinned up at him and motioned for him to take a seat and watch.

Bert did just that and he was watching a real porno before his eyes.

Leonard reached down and tugged at the elastic on the tight fitted blouse and pulling downward, her huge unencumbered tits popped free from the blouse.

Penny's body trembled as Leonard captured her nipples between his fingers and pinched them, softly at first, but he quickly increased the pressure until he saw her shiver and moan loudly around his cock.

Leonard swept her long blonde hair over her shoulder and he looked to Bert, "Why don't you get off that chair there and come over her and sit beside us?"

Penny turned her head and let out a gasp. She didn't know they had a gallery and it turned her on. She resumed licking and sucking on Leonard's cock. She wanted to put on a show and she was getting wetter by the minute.

Leonard looked over at Bert, "You see that Bert, she loves having her nipples played with and pinched." He looked down at her bobbing head, "You like that, don't you Penny?"

She just nodded and continued playing with his saliva coated cock.

Leonard felt a surge of domination and he turned to Bert, "Go ahead, pinch them, play with them." He tapped Penny on the forehead, "You want him to pinch them harder than I did?" She nodded, but Leonard let out a chuckle, "Oh no Penny, you have to tell him."

She pulled off his cock and let out a gasp, "Please Bert, pinch them harder, pinch them really hard." She let out a grunt when he did just that and she looked to Bert, "That hurts, but I like it, don't stop, please pinch them harder." She stared up at Leonard and gave him a weak smile. She looked back to Bert, "I really, really love Leonard, but he's overly gentle and after seeing how upset Bernie and Howard got and saw the anger in their voices, I thought about how much I need it rough, mean and a little violent." She drew in a heavy breath and looked at Leonard.

Leonard nodded, "I understand that, I just love you so much, I want to hold you, cuddle you and cherish you. It's not in my DNA to be rough, but if that is what you want and need, I guess I can have others do that for you."

She cradled his face in her hands and kissed his lips gently. "I love you Leonard and just hearing you say that and allowing me to get what I need from others makes me love you all the more."

She sat up and turned to Bert. She knew he wasn't the most macho man but she loved his hulky body and she already knew he was built nearly as large as Sheldon, but right now, he was here and willing to fill her needs. She licked her lips and reached out for him, "Bert, I need to feel used, I want you to be rude with me."

Her nipples were on fire, her cunt clenched on Leonard's fingers as he lifted her skirt and shoved two fingers into her juicy cunt. She was shocked to see the look of pure lust on Bert, if that was even possible.

He seemed to be a completely different person, "Penny, are you saying you want me and Leonard to use you?"

She scoffed and bit her lower lip, "Yeahhhhhhhhhh!" She was cut off from her sarcasm when she felt Leonard ripped her panties away and shoved his fingers deep into her pussy. She threw her head back and growled out, "Oh yessss, I like being treated like the whore I am. Use me, I want both of you to use me, any way you want me."

Leonard was getting into it, he convinced himself it was just role-playing and it wasn't the way the two of them acted when they were alone. He kissed her, "Oh fuck, Penny, you have no idea how fucking hot you are!"

Bert looked at Leonard, "Take off her skirt and show me her pussy."

Penny was breathing heavily as she rested her head on the back of the sofa. She felt Leonard's trembling fingers as he unlaced her tight vest and she arched her hips and allowed Leonard to lower her skirt, leaving the frilly blouse about her belly. She looked even hotter with the knee-hi white socks and ankle boots still on. Her head moved from the back of the sofa when she felt Bert's hand on her fleshy cuntlips.

He had turned dominant, something no one had ever seen before. He looked up at her, her large breasts rose and fell from her increased breathing, "You have such a hot pussy, Penny." He urged her legs further apart wanting greater access to her pussy.. He parted her lips and as he sank two thick fingers into her he stared up at her, "Oh shit, you are so fucking wet."

Leonard chuckled, "Nothing new Bert, she's very excitable and always wet and ready."

Bert was amazing, he worked her pussy with his fingers, sliding them over her stiff clit. He saw how she was on the edge of a climax and he stopped and looked to both Leonard and Penny, he growled out like the big bear he was, "Are you sure you want me here? You did lock me out, but it must be told, if I stay, I'm gonna need your approval, whatever I say goes, I'll do whatever I want to you."

Penny looked to Leonard and then she stared back at Bert, she bit her lip as she felt his fingers continue to float across her aching slit and sink into her juicy hole. She drew in a deep breath, "What is it you wanna do, Bert?

He chuckled, "You all think I'm a grizzly man who doesn't get woman, well you're all sadly mistaken." He looked from Leonard and back to Penny, "You saw first hand how I turned Amy to mush. I still can't believe you were not tempted to join in, you really have a lot of willpower."

She grinned and looked to Leonard, "See, I told you I was being faithful. I may have joined in on a little foreplay and oral, but I refrained from fucking him. God knows I wanted to, but I held off, I love you Leonard."

Bert jumped back in, as far as what I'll do", he chuckled, "You'll see, it's the things I like to do, believe me, you won't be disappointed. I'll leave right now and won't be slighted, do you want me to leave, Penny?"

She slowly shook her head and whispered out, "No!" Just as she uttered that one syllable, Bert's fingers that were gentle caressing her clit, shoved deep into her quaking pussy. He curled them around and began roughly petting her G-spot. It caused Penny to stiffen and shake as the sudden intrusion took her by surprise. She clutched at his wrist and groaned out, NO. I. Do. NOT. WANT. YOU. TO. LEAVE!" She screamed out each word, as she was gasping between each word she uttered.

He slowly withdrew his juice covered fingers from her pussy and lightly ran it along her lips. He smiled as he watched her lick at her lips and his fingers too. He pulled away and stood up. He pulled her to her shaking legs and turned to Leonard, "Lead the way, I think we'll do a lot better in a nice big bed."

Leonard led the way and moved aside as Bert took a seat on the bed. He took Penny's hand and had her stand before him. He reached out and removed the tiny blouse hanging around her waist leaving her naked except for the sexy socks and boots. Her long blonde hair rested on her heaving tits and made her look even more inviting.

Leonard was standing naked behind her and he rubbed his stiff cock up and down between her naked ass cheeks. She stared down at the fully clothed large hulky man and shivered. He leaned forward and kissed her flat belly, his lips burnt into her skin and made her groan. He looked up at her, "Leonard you are one lucky man, she's absolutely gorgeous. I can't imagine Penny not satisfying any man, if she didn't, it would have to be the man's fault, not because of this gorgeous creature."

His lips moved lower, he planted hot, wet kisses down one luscious thigh and up the other. He entered her at the juncture of her womanhood and after inhaling her intoxicating scent, his tongue darted out, flicking at her aching clit. He stopped at looked up at her, "Mmmm, I can see you like that, huh?"

She nodded and gasped out, "Oh yessssssss!"

Bert nudged her legs apart and stiffening his tongue, he worked it between her thick, fleshy cuntlips, sliding it upward until he reached her clit once again. He moved back down and stiffing his tongue like a slippery cock, he shoved it into her weeping hole."

Penny clutched at his head and threw her head back, "Oh fuck, yeah, that it, just like that, that feels incredible." She was going into sensory overload. She raised her right foot and planted her boot on the edge of the bed beside his hip. She balanced herself on one foot and reached down and spread her fleshy cuntlips for his to have.