Big Bang Theory Season 12 Ep. 16-17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a sip of her coffee, "Aw, it reminds me of what I said to you the first time we slept together."

He shrugged, "I still use it, it's a mantra."

They got to the convention and Penny was dressed in a dark burgundy pantsuit, under the jacket was a sheer white silk blouse. As for Bernadette, she was in a brown corduroy jacket and a multi-colored dress under it. They both had long blonde hair down, looking professional and at the same time sexy.

Bernadette stood off to one side as she listened to Penny give her spiel about their new drug, "As opposed to leading non-steroidal anti-inflammatory, our product greatly reduces the risk of ulcers. So it won't burn a hole in your stomach." She chuckled as she handed them a pamphlet.

Bernie blurted out, "And it won't burn a hole in your wallet, either."

Penny patted her on the arm, "I got this." She turned back to her patrons, "Thank you for stopping by, it's a brand-new day."

Bernie turned to Penny, "See, you're doing great."

She nodded, "Yeah, mediocre actress, great drug pusher, who knew?"

One of their competitors came over, "Inflaminex, huh? So what can you tell me about it?"

Penny turned to him, "Well, we have-"

Bernie cut her off, "Stop, don't waste your time, his name is Danny. He works for one of the other drug companies."

He chuckled, "Hey, nothing wrong with checking out the competition."

Bernie rolled her eyes, "Aw, we don't see you as competition."

"You should, our anti-inflammatory is hitting the market this year, too."

Penny cut in, "Well, ours has zero drug interaction risk."

He scoffed, "So does an Altoid."

Bernie stepped around Penny and stood before Danny, "Speaking of Altiods, why don't you go get one?"

Penny tried to calm her down, "Okay, lets...Everyone, just calm down. If you can't find a pill for that here, then you're not trying hard enough."

Danny looked to Penny, "It's all right, I'll go." He turned and left.

Bernie turned to Penny, "I don't know what is is about that guy, but he just gets on my nerves."

Penny chuckled, "Well, you scared the bad man away. Who's a good girl?" She tapped her on her head.

Later the convention hall began to fill and Bernie came over to Penny, "Wow, we got a pretty good crowd here."

"I know, but not as big as that booth. What's going on over there?"

Bernie growled out, "Oh, yeah, that's Chantix. Ray Liotta is signing autographs until 2:00." Bernie walked away to take a phone call.

Danny came back to her booth, "So, we meet again."

Penny was being friendly, "Oh, yeah, Danny, right? How is the launch going?"

He looked around, "Good, is Dr. Rostenkowski around?"

"No, she stepped out for a call."

"Yeah, something tells me she's not crazy about me."

Penny nodded, "Yeah, something tells me that too, and it was her."

"That doesn't matter, I was actually hoping to talk to you."

"Really?"

He nodded, "Yeah, you've done a terrific job with Inflaminex. We're always on the lookout for great sales people. I think we could make you happy."

Penny nodded, "Oh, thanks, but I'm pretty happy."

"Look, here's my card. Maybe we can get a drink this weekend"

Penny took the card, "Oh, I don't know, I'm pretty busy, I have to inventory all the giveaways."

Bernie came back to the booth and saw Danny talking to Penny, "Hey! Beat it! Shoo!" She turned and looked to Penny, "So what did he want?"

Penny shrugged, "Nothing."

One of the other sales associates blurted out, "He offered her a job."

Bernie turned to her, "No one likes a tattletale, Karen!" She turned back to Penny and gave her a dirty look, "So what's up, traitor?"

Penny threw her hands up, "DAMN IT, KAREN!"

After the day's activities, Penny and Bernadette returned to their hotel room. Penny entered first and Bernie followed still ragging on Penny, "I can't believe you took his business card."

After Bernie closed the door, Penny turned to Bernadette,"I can't believe we're still talking about this. He handed it to me what was I supposed to do?"

In a high voice, even for Bernie, she replied, "Hand it back to him and tell him to stick it where the sun don't shine."

Penny took a seat on the bed, and removed her high-heeled shoes, "You are not serious."

She growled out, "Serious as the hepatitis their cholesterol medication gave thousands of people."

Penny was shocked, "Did it?"

She turned and in a low voice replied, "Maybe! You're not really considering this, are you?"

She stood up, "I don't know, it's kind of flattering."

"Oh, please, he's just using you to get to me."

"Or he's trying to get to me because I'm really good at my job."

Bernie scoffed, "Don't be so naive. They're our number one competitor. They have a rival drug coming out with a name I wish we thought of, Forsootha. It's got "soothe" right in it, how can we miss that?"

Penny came around from her side of the bed, "You know, our brand recognition is three times higher than theirs." She stood before her and pointed to herself, "And I did that with a stupid product name and no assistant."

Bernie turned to her and crossed her arms under her breasts, "You only have this job because I gave it to you. You know who else was begging you to head up their sales team? Nobody!"

Now Penny was really pissed, "Well, you know who's begging me now? Danny!" She turned and walked away.

Bernie yelled out, "Can't believe this is how you thank me."

She slipped into comfortable shoes and went to the door, "I thanked you by thanking you. And I sent you that fancy box of pears!"

Bernie followed her out into the hallway, "What the fuck am I supposed to do with 20 fucking pear, have a pear party?"

Penny was with Danny downstairs in the lounge. They were both enjoying a drink. He took a sip, "Zangan's a fine company. They got a couple of good drugs, but we control 60% of the market. Hell, commissions on just our fungal creams will put you in a new Mercedes."

Penny rolled her eyes, "Danny, Danny, look at me. Does this face and this body sell fungal creams? No! This body is cholesterol drugs and above. Maybe even a erectile dysfunctional medication."

He chuckled, "Playing hard to get, huh?

She nearly spit her drink across the room, "No one's ever accused me of that before."

"Look Penny, why don't I just give you a number and see what you think?"

"Ooh, are you gonna write it on a napkin and slide it over to me?"

He shook his head, "No, I was just gonna say it."

She was disappointed, "Ohhhhhh!"

"Do you want me to write it on a napkin and slide it over to you?"

Her jaw dropped and nodded, "Yeahhhhhh!"

He chuckled, "You got it."

Just then Bernadette came rushing into the lounge, "Danny, you rat bastard!"

"What? I'm just making your friend an offer."

Penny pointed out, "Yeah, he's writing it on a napkin, like in the movies."

Bernadette reached over and grabbed the napkin. She looked at it, "That's not an offer. Do you know how amazing this girl is?"

All of a sudden Penny was shocked by what she said, "Aw, you think I'm amazing?"

She blurted out, "Stay out of this!" She looked back to Danny, "I'm serious! Not only is she a hell of a salesperson, she's the hardest worker I've ever seen."

He nodded, "I know! That's why I'm trying to steal her from you."

"Well, then, you're gonna have to do a lot better than this, because I promise you, I'm not gonna let her go without a fight."

Penny looked to Danny, "You do not want that, she's a biter!"

He tried again, "Look, just think about it."

She looked up at Bernadette and back to Danny, "You know, I don't have to. Thanks, but I'm happy where I am." She stood up and looked to Bernie, "Let's go." She caught up to Bernadette, "Can I just see what he wrote on the napkin?"

Bernie looked to her, "What napkin? Come on let's go back to the room. I have a very special night planned for the two of us. We get to act out one of my biggest fantasies, the female executive and her lesbian call-girl."

Penny chuckled, "Okay, who plays the call girl?"

Bernadette chuckled, "Come on now, be serious."

Penny threw up her hands, "I was reaching, but if this a reward for me staying with the company, I wanna play the executive or I'm turning around and taking Danny's offer."

Bernadette let out a sigh, "Yeahhhh, okay."

Penny hurried ahead of her and ran into the room.

"Hey, I said okay, where are you going?"

She chuckled, "If I'm the executive, I'm gonna play the part. First I'm getting back into my heels, putting my hair up and going back to the lounge for a couple drinks."

While she was gone, Bernadette slipped out of her jacket, removed the hair bandanna she was wearing. She brushed out her hair, slipped out of her shoes and dark stockings and applied a little more lip-gloss. She poured herself a drink from the mini-bar and moved around a little nervous. "My God, Penny and I haven't done this since way before the babies. Sure we were together trying to coax Michael out, but even then we had Leonard and Raj there. We're here alone in a hotel room, it is so weird and exciting at the same time." All of a sudden there was a light tapping on the door. Bernie went to answer it. She opened it and Penny stood there, all tall, looking like she just got out of a high-powered meeting.

Penny towered over Bernadette and Bernie opened the door wider to allow her into the room.

Bernadette reached out and taking her hand, she looked into Penny's dark green eyes, "I'm glad you're here, come in and relax."

Penny stood there looking a little unsure of herself. She watched as Bernadette came around the front of her and planted a soft kiss on Penny's cheek, "Can I take your suit jacket?"

Penny leaned forward and her warm breath was on Bernadette's cheek. She could feel the sexual tension building in the room and she suddenly felt a little warm. She didn't reply, she just nodded. She watched as Bernadette stood before her and her tiny fingers plucked away at the gold buttons on her double breasted jacket. She slipped it from her shoulders and hanging it over the desk chair, she turned to Penny and guided her to the large white leather seat in front of one of the large beds.

There was a tapping on the door and Bernadette went to answer it, it was room service with a tray with a couple bottles of wine and glasses. He brought it into the room and after setting it up, he turned and left.

Bernie looked to Penny, would you like some wine?" Penny licked her freshly painted lips and nodded, "Yes please."

Bernadette filled two wine glasses and handed her one and Penny immediately took a large gulp. Bernadette did too and after putting her glass down she turned to Penny and reaching up, she whispered, "May I?" She didn't wait for a reply, but began pulling the bobby pins out of her hair. She wanted her hair down from the severe bun.

Penny didn't reply, but at the same time she didn't stop her. Penny gave her a tiny smile as Bernadette worked at the pins and once she had them out ,she ran her tiny fingers through Penny's thick blonde locks.

Bernie continued to caress her. Using the back of her hand, she caressed Penny's cheek and moved to her neck too. She reached down and untied the tiny silk ribbon around her neck and getting it undone, she began plucking away at the pearl buttons on her blouse. Bernadette noticed Penny's pulse beating faster in her neck and she wanted to kiss those pink lips, but held off for now. She pulled the white silk blouse out of the waistband of Penny's form-fitting slacks and as she released the last button, she saw Penny's heaving breasts encased in a sexy, lace white bra.

Bernadette couldn't resist any longer and as her hand came around Penny's head, she drew her mouth down to hers and their lips met. Bernadette forgot just how soft and plush her friend's lips were. She pulled back and saw her bright red lipstick mixed with Penny's pink gloss.

Bernadette slipped off the tiny bench and pushed Penny's legs apart. She snuck in there and ran her hands up her firm thighs. She reached the tops of her legs and leaned up and captured Penny's lips again. This time her tongue darted out and Penny' s lips parted to accept her tongue.

Penny released a tiny moan, she was getting turned on by this fantasy and was eager to step it up, but wasn't going to rush things, they had all evening and night.

Bernie sucked at Penny's tongue and coaxed it into her mouth. Her hands left Penny's head and ran down her chest, her tiny hands skimming along the heated flesh. Her hand moved to cover one of Penny's tits through her lace bra. She could feel Penny's heart racing and it caused her own pussy to moisten and her heart skipped a beat. She broke the kiss and her hands slid beneath the open blouse and finding the closure of her bra, she flicked her fingers and saw the bra go slack.

Penny slipped out of her silky blouse, it landed on the bed behind her and she watched as Bernadette drew the slack bra off her shoulders and she discarded it. She replace the lacy bra cups with her hands. Her tiny hands overflowed as she tried to cradle them in her hands. Her thumbs circled the large aeroules and she was glad to see them perk up and tiny bumps popped up from her caresses.

Bernadette returned to kissing Penny lips and as she released her, Penny leaned back and her elbows rested on the mattress at the foot of the bed. Bernadette left a trail of her red lipstick along Penny's chin, neck and breastbone. When she reached one of her thick, stiff nipples, she sucked at it avidly and drew it between her glossy red lips.

Penny was moaning louder as she raked her fingers through Bernadette's thick, golden blonde hair. She held Bernie's mouth tight to her tit and she shivered when she felt Bernadette's teeth nip lightly at the puckered nipple.

Bernie managed to break away and immediately captured the other nipple, giving it the same treatment. By the time she pulled her head away, both nipples and aeroules were covered on her rosy red lipstick and were glistening with her saliva. She stared up at Penny and her green eyes had turned dark with lust, ready for more, much more.

Bernadette ran her hands down Penny's long legs and grabbing each foot in turn, she removed her shoes, leaving them bare and rather sexy. She took a hold of Penny's hand and guided her to her feet. She led her around to the side of the bed and Penny just noticed, that while she was downstairs, Bernadette had already turned down one of the two beds. She knew they would not b using the other bed tonight for sure.

Penny stood there waiting to see what Bernadette would do next. Standing face to face she let out a groan when she wrapped her arms around her and her naked breasts crushed against Bernie's fully-clothed body. Her head was guided down and their lips met again. She wanted more, a lot more, but when her lips were pulled away, she cradled Bernie's head in her hands as Bernie once again feasted on her large heaving tits.

Bernie couldn't get enough of them and as she moved from one to the other, her fingers nimbly unfastened her slacks, drew down the zipper and running her hands along the waistband, she snuck her hands beneath the material and grabbing hold of her tight ass cheeks in her hands, she squeezed once, twice and drew the slacks down around her ankles. She didn't bother to pull them away, because her hands were back, removing the last stitch of clothes from Penny's lush body. She took notice how Penny's white lace panties were extremely wet, where it covered her fleshy cuntlips and pussy.

Penny kicked frantically, getting the slacks free from her feet and the same happened when her panties reached her feet. She faced Bernadette who was still fully clothed and a tiny smile crossed her lips. She watched as Bernadette slowly sank to her knees before her. Her hands again went to Bernie's hair and combed a few stray locks from her face. She wanted to have an unobstructed view of what she was about to do.

Bernie leaned in and planted a couple wet kisses on her flat belly. Her tongue came out and she stabbed at Penny's belly button. She smiled when she heard Penny let out a tiny giggle. It turned to a moan when Bernie's tongue left a wet line from there down to her bulging clit. She flicked her tongue out and flicked from side to side, up and down. She let out a moan when her face was pressed hard to Penny's fat-lipped cunt. She drew a dollop of the cream that oozed out from between those fleshy lips. She sucked on one, drawing it between her lips and sucked and tugged slightly on it. She released it and drove her tongue deep into her juicy hole. She moved to the opposite lip and gave it the same treatment. She returned to Penny's clit that was now peaking out from its hooded hiding spot.

Bernie inhaled Penny's intoxicating scent. She used both hands and took hold of Penny's trembling thighs. Her hands ran upward and Bernie used the tips of her fingers to spread those fat lips wider. She stared briefly at the bright pink of her inner walls. She ran her hands to Penny's lush ass and clutching at it, she pulled her pussy tighter to her invading tongue.

Penny managed to push Bernie away and grabbing her by her upper arms, she pulled her to her feet. She kissed her and Penny released a moan as she tasted her slimy juices on her lips and tongue. Her arms enveloped the tiny blonde and wrapping her arms around her, she found the zipper on the back of her dress. She drew it down to the bottom of the track and swiftly drew the dress off her shoulders. She unhooked her bra and Penny removed Bernie's dress and bra in one swift motion.

Bernie looked up into Penny's green eyes with her mesmerizing blue eyes. She licked her lips and watched as Penny's hand cupped one of Bernie's large tits. She lifted the heavy tit and watched as Penny's tongue darted out and didn't just lick at it, she flicked her tongue like a lizard would. She danced all over the tip and suddenly pulled her tighter to her mouth and enveloped the entire crown of her tit. She sucked as much of her flesh into her mouth as possible.

Penny moved to Bernie's other tit and gave it the same treatment. She released it and cupping the back of her head, she urged her to tip back and suddenly they were locked in a heated kiss again, crushing their curves against one another like long-lost lovers. She held Bernie tight and taking a step backwards, her legs hit the bed. She gripped her harder and as she slipped back onto the bed, she took Bernie with her.

Bernie was now on top of her favorite female and breaking free she hovered over Penny and smiled down at her, "My God Penny, I didn't wanna lose you to a rival pharmaceutical company, but more so, I didn't wanna lose you as a friend." She giggled, "And right now, a lover. That would be a lose I couldn't bare. So now, lay back and close your eyes Penny, you are in for a treat, but it you fight me or try and intervene, I'm gonna stop, agreed?"

Penny giggled and suddenly saw Bernadette was serious. She bit her lower lip, licked her lips and closing her eyes and opening them, she nodded, "Agreed, I'm all yours."

Bernie chuckled, "Oh yes you are, now hold tight, I'm about to begin." She slipped lower on the bed and grabbing one of Penny's large feet, she raised it to her mouth and planted soft, wet kisses on each toe. She nipped at the pads of each toe and she smiled when she heard Penny let out tiny squeals. She gave her other foot the same treatment and moved up her shapely leg, past her pretty knees and along her trembling thigh. She looked down and already saw a wet patch on the sheets where Penny's pussy had a serious leaking problem. She released her leg and once again repeated the same caresses to the other leg, but this time she allowed her long thick hair to swipe across the rich folds of her pussy. She drifted higher and let her knuckles brush at her slimy cuntlips.