Big Bang Theory Season 12 Ep. 16-17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

Bob came up from between Bernadette's slick thighs. He pinched on the nipple not begin played with by Andy.

She cried out, "Oh fckkkkkkkkkk!" She tore her mouth from Andy's cock and she let out another scream. She was suddenly flipped over and Bob pulled her up onto her knees. He grabbed hold of her lush hips and in one swift motion, buried his cock deep in her juicy cunt.

Andy climbed up onto the bed and rested his bare ass on the headboard. He grabbed hold of Bernie's head and tipping it towards him, he shoved his cock into her mouth. He began fucking her face, his cock going deep into her mouth and throat. He clutched at her hair as he watched his buddy, Bob fucking her from behind.

All of a sudden the door opened and in walked Thomas, the black god that was there to service Penny. He stopped dead in his tracks and watched the two men fucking the tiny blonde from both ends.

Penny saw him enter and froze. She looked from Andy and then to the big black man, "Who the fuck are you."

Andy chuckled, "Oh, sorry, I don't know your name, but Bernadette managed to persuade Thomas here to come up a little bit after we got here. She figured you may need some relief." He chuckled again, "Seeing what you're doing, I think Bernadette was right on."

Penny could feel her pussy still spasming around her fingers that were buried deep in her pussy.

Thomas took a step closer to her and stood beside the bed, "They call me Thomas, and you are?" He was grinning from ear to ear, waiting for a reply."

Penny stared up at him, half sitting, half laying there. She licked her parched lips and it barely a whisper, replied, "I'm Penny."

He nodded, "Nice to meet you Penny. Bernadette wasn't lying, she said you were gorgeous, she wasn't exaggerating, maybe even a little understating it. From what I've been seeing, it looks like you already gave yourself a pretty good orgasm. Just look at that wet spot you've made in your shorts."

Penny let out a gasp as she looked at him, still having her hand buried in her shorts, she focused on the large growing lump in his dress pants. She looked on as she watched him slowly begin to strip. Article by article his clothes came off and after toeing his shoes off and his pants crumpled around his ankles, she let out a gasp. He wasn't wearing underwear and she bit her lower lip as she stared at his big black, stiff club.

Naked, Thomas planted his knee on the bed beside Penny and he reached out, he grabbed her braid and tugged on it, he guided her to his fat cock.

Penny knew she should pull back, but instead, she opened her mouth and let her lips close around the enormous coffee colored mushroom head of his cock. She had just come down from a tiny orgasm from her own fingers and she looked up at him with those dark green eyes.

Thomas smiled down at her, "Mmmm, such a good little white girl, suck it suck my big, black cock."

Penny's nostrils flared as she attacked it with gusto, taking in as much of the chocolate cock into her mouth as she could. She surprised herself as she swallowed about half of his length on her first try.

On the bed across from her it was getting really wild. Bob, who was fucking her doggy growled out after slapping her on her tight ass cheek, "Tell me what you want Bernie!"

She spat out around Andy's cock, "I want you, no I need you to fuck me like the dirty, fucking slut that I am."

He chuckled, "Oh you got that right, you fucking cunt. You have to be the hottest MILF I've ever fucked at a convention." He looked across at Thomas, "Hey, Thomas, how are her cocksucking skills?"

Thomas had a tough time talking, but managed to gasp out, "Incredible, Bernadette wasn't making it up. She sucks better than a vacuum cleaner, just hotter and wetter to boot!"

Andy continued fucking Bernadette's mouth, his swollen nuts were slapping again and again against her chin.

Bernie was on the verge of an orgasm. She loved being fucked doggy and Bob's thick cock scraped against her G-spot over and over again. She clung to Andy's thighs as she sank her mouth down around his cock.

Bob was driving in and out of her harder and faster, "Oh fuck, she's so tight and to top it off, I never felt a pussy so fucking wet. I can't remember fucking one this hot and wet."

Bernie started cumming, she was close, but just hearing these two talk about what a slut she was, she lost it and started cumming. She pulled her mouth off of Andy's cock and gasped out, "I didn't wanna bite it off, I'm cumming, oh shit, Bob, don't slow down, I'm cumming now!"

Andy chuckled, "Oh we've just begun. Wait till I fuck you, I may not be as large, but what I lack in girth, I make up for in length. I'm going to pin you to the bed and fuck you into tomorrow."

She took him back into her mouth, drooling all over his shaft as her orgasm waned. She felt Bob slip out of her pussy. She came so hard, he was pushed out and she was so tight, he was unable to get back in.

Andy crawled over the mass of arms and legs and pushed his way through, "My turn, let me at that luscious pussy of hers."

Back on the other bed, Penny was really getting into sucking on Thomas' large, black cock. She was using her tongue, she whipped it around and around his shaft as she sucked harder. She loved how he pulled on her braid over and over again, each time she bottomed out and felt his cock hit the back of her throat. She was determined to give him the blowjob of his life. She sucked eagerly, every time she heard him let out a groan, she felt a thrill shoot down to her slick pussy. She began moving her tongue in circles, trying to get it completely around the girth of his shaft. Her realized she wanted to go as deep as she could and eventually allow his huge cock to slip into her throat as well. Unable to control his hip movement with only one hand, she reluctantly pulled her hand from out of her shorts. It was covered in her slimy juices and switched hands. She gripped his cock with her pussy juice covered fingers and used her other hand to hold him back from fucking her face faster than she wanted. She tickled his nuts with her slimy fingers. She took a deep breath and pushing forward, she felt him slip into her throat.

Thomas threw his head back and felt the heat and tightness of her throat as her muscles flexed. She milked his cock as she worked them to perfection. He wanted more than just a blowjob and his free hand began working on her clothes. He soon had her camisole up around her neck and he teased, tugged and twisted her huge, pink nipples. He reveled in their size shape and color. He wanted to suck them between his large black lips, but weighted the option, suck on her tits, or continue to get the blowjob of a lifetime. The blowjob won out, at least for now. He pinched its twin and felt her suck harder on his cock.

Thomas released her tits and ran his hand down her trim body. He snuck his big black hand under the waistband of her shorts and found her hot, juicy pussy.

Penny groaned out as she felt his huge fingers sink into her pussy. It was as large as some cocks she experienced in the past and she sucked harder. Her tongue flicked out and teased the sensitive flesh on the underside of his cock and she felt his thumb begin to scrape over and over along her stiff clit.

She bobbed up and down at a furious pace and she realized he was finger-fucking her at the same pace. She stopped suddenly, stiffened and screamed out as she exploded all over his fat fingers.

On the bed across the room, Andy was now plunging his slimmer, but longer cock in and out of Bernie's juicy cunt. He leaned over her and mauled her tits as they swayed beneath her.

Bernie was covered in sweat, she lost count on the number of orgasms she experienced already and her lips were numb from the large cock sliding in and out of her mouth. Her pretty sexy bangs on her forehead were stuck her to sweat covered forehead and her lipstick was all but gone, sucking on those two cocks wiped it all away. She started cumming yet again as she felt Andy's fingers rubbing at her clit. She lost all feeling in her legs and fell to the damp sheets beneath her and at the same time, Bob's cock slipped from her mouth.

Bob was close to cumming, but wanted that cunt of hers again. He slipped to the bed and as he lay there beside her, he swept her damp locks for her face. He turned her to him and smiled, "How about you riding me now. I need to feel that hot cunt around my cock again.

She let out a grunt, but wasn't gonna let him have the upper hand. She licked her lips and without replying, she climbed across his firm body and felt him guide his cock into her. She fell flat onto his body and all she did was slide back and forth, taking his shaft as deep as she could.

Andy, who was still kneeling there saw his chance. He slipped in behind her and grabbed hold of her hips. He pulled her to her knees. He fisted his cum coated cock and spreading her ass as wide as he could, he pushed forward. He thought her pussy was hot, but her ass was a hot as a furnace. Inch by inch he slipped his cock into her ass and before long, he was balls deep in her.

Bernadette was in a constant state of an orgasm. She took them both into her holes and as one pushed forward, the other slid out. She continued to have bolts of excitement course through her tiny body and she came again and again.

Bob, who was in her pussy was the first to lose it. He was on the verge while she sucked on him, but now, feeling her tight, juicy cunt clutching at his cock, he lost it and sent rope after rope of his slimy cum deep in her pussy.

Feeling him fill her cunt with his cum sent Bernadette into yet another round of climaxes. She was panting wildly as she felt her muscles tighten. She felt Andy's cock penetrating her ass again and again. She was beyond tired, but when she felt him teasing and plucking away at her clit, she lost it yet again, cumming hard all over his fingers while Bob's cock was still buried in her pussy.

Andy was at his end too and as he felt her cumming again, he wrapped his arms around her sweat covered body and he began pumping blast after blast deep in her bowels. He was exhausted and couldn't believe how this tiny woman drained them both and was still trembling as another orgasm wracked her tiny, gorgeous body.

On the bed across from them, Thomas was at wits end too, he watched the threesome on the bed beside them and it was as if they were watching a live porno movie in the making. He felt his cock slide into Penny's throat and he shivered. He tried to move, but Penny's hands were clutching at his big, black ass. He looked down and saw her lips stretched around his shaft and he lost it. He pumped his hot creamy cum into her throat. He chuckled when he felt her pull back, knowing she wanted to taste him, fill her mouth and savor the fruits of her labor.

Thomas pulled back slightly and she felt his sticky cum bathe her active tongue. She teased his swollen nuts as she felt them quiver in her hand. She swallowed all he had to give and didn't lose a single drop. She smacked her lips and watched as he pulled his shiny cock from her mouth. She watched as he staggered back and slipped off the bed.

Without saying a word, he calmly picked up his clothes, dressed and tossing their key-card to the night stand, threw her a kiss and left the room, closing the door quietly behind him.

Penny climbed off the bed, straightened her clothes and slipped into the bathroom to take a nice quick shower. She slipped out and found Bernadette lying flat on the bed, cum dripping from both of her holes, but beyond that the room was empty, The only thing remaining was the stench of sex as it filled the air throughout the room.

She moved over to Bernie, pulled the sheet and blanket over her. She moved over to her bed, gathered up her I-pad and reports and placed them on the table. She climbed into bed, picked up the phone and made a call for an early wake-up. She turned off the light and smacking her lips, she tasted the remains of Thomas' huge load. She smiled realizing she didn't have sex, even though if Thomas pressed the issue, she would not have denied him.

The next day, they finished off their last day at the convention center, it was another day that nearly outdid the day before. Bernie was way to tired to even have dinner. They ordered room service and they retired early.

The following day they returned home, Penny was a hit and worked even harder. She made it clear to Bernie and Dan, her boss, that she expected to be the lead sales rep. in the roll-out of the erectile dysfunctional medication coming out next year. More to come about that in season 13.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers