Big Bang Theory Season 12 Ep. 21-22

Story Info
Beverly with Leonard & Penny; Denise & Stuart & More.
5.7k words
4.56
10.2k
12
0

Part 115 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Trying to persuade Dr. Pemberton and Campbell to relinquish their claim to super-asymmetry, they had a meeting between the four of them and President Siebert, but it was going nowhere.

As Pemberton and Campbell left, they ran into Barry Kripke. He stopped, "Greg Pemberton, you old so-and-so."

They shook hands and he turned , "Uh, let me introduce you to my colleague, Dr. Campbell. Kevin, this is Barry Kripke. We went to college together."

Barry nodded, "Great to meet you. Well, you have my number, we should hit the buffet at the strip club while you're in town. Nothing beats a lap dance and a baked potato bar, huh?"

As they left he called out, "Good to see you Barry."

Barry yelled back, "You're the best!" He sat down across from Sheldon and Amy, "God, I hate that guy!"

Sheldon stared at him, "That's strange, you seemed quite fond of him."

He shook his head, "I was only being polite. Pemberton is a grade A weasel."

Amy looked to him, "Why do you say he's a weasel?"

Barry let out a sigh, "Pemberton's whole MO was to take other people's ideas and turn them in as his own."

Sheldon perked up, "That's exactly what he's doing to us."

"I'm not surprised. I heard the only work he did on his thesis was googling, "Where can I buy a thesis?"

Amy shrugged, "Well, plagiarism is a pretty serious charge, are you sure?"

He shrugged, "You want proof? I can make some calls."

Sheldon was leery, "You'd do that for us?"

He scoffed, "I really don't want to see that guy win a Nobel. I also don't want yo see you win a Nobel. Oh, this is tricky."

Amy shook her head, "I don't know., Barry, it sounds a little sleazy."

"Well, let me know if you change your mind. Sleazy is where I thrive."

That evening they went to the group and told them of their dilemma and asked them what they should do?

Leonard went behind Sheldon and Amy's back. He saw Kripke and got the dirt of Pemberton.

Kripke handed him a manila envelope, "All right, Hofstadter here's all the proof you need."

He grabbed it, "Great, thanks."

Barry pulled it back, "Just remember, once you take this envelope, there's no turning back."

Leonard shrugged, "What if I look at it and decide not to use it?"

He stared at Leonard and paused, "I had not considered that. Gotta hand it to you, you got a real talent for making things boring."

Amy and Sheldon found out about what he did and wanted him to stop.

The next day Amy and Sheldon met with Pemberton and Campbell at the university dining room.

Amy started, "There's something we have to give you."

Sheldon reached down and grabbed the envelope, "We have proof that you plagiarized your thesis."

Campbell grabbed it as Amy continued, "It's why we invited you to this lunch."

As Campbell looked through the material, Pemberton spoke up, "Hold on, are you blackmailing us?"

Amy straightened up, "No, the opposite! We're giving you this so that no one can use it against you. Because we wanna win on our own merits, not by tearing you down."

Campbell looked to Pemberton after reviewing the material, "So, it's true? You really did this?"

He turned to Campbell, "It was years ago, and I was going through a very hard time."

"What hard time?"

"I had to write a thesis and I wasn't smart enough to do it."

"You realize my name is attached to yours. If this gets out, it ruins me too."

"It's not gonna get out."

Campbell let out a sigh, "You know what, Linda was right. You're always looking for shortcuts."

"When did you talk to my ex-wife?"

She's not your ex-wife, you keep dragging your feet on those papers."

"What is going on here?"

"I'm in love with Linda!"

Pemberton picked up Sheldon's ice tea and threw it in his face, "You son of a bitch!"

They began brawling on the floor.

Later that same day, Sheldon and Amy were in his office having lunch seeing they left the dining room while Pemberton and Campbell were fighting and Campbell came in. He was drunk, "Just the guys I wanna see."

Amy put her plate down, "Are you drunk?"

"I was, and then I still was, and now I still was."

Sheldon stared back at him, "Can we help you?"

He walked in, "Pemberton is out, someone published all the information about his plagiarism."

He leaned in and whispered, "It was me." He continued, "Someone else told Fermilab and he lost his job." Again he whispered, "Also me! And someone is sleeping with his ex-wife and it's not me."

Amy shook her head, "I thought it was."

He threw up his hands, "Not anymore. Apparently just because I'm better than her husband, doesn't mean I'm as good as her contractor."

Amy stood up, "I think you need to go."

He stopped her, "No, wait, here me out! Look, the three of us could team up. There's one small catch, Dr. Pemberton has been saying a lot of bad stuff about me. But don't worry, I couldn't possibly have done any of it because I was with you guys the whole time." He whispered, "I did it!"

Amy slammed the door in his face.

The next week, Beverly Hofstadter came to visit Leonard. He picked her up and as always, she was mean to Leonard.

While on their way there, Raj was having dinner at Howard and Bernie's place. He was alone because Anu was in London at a convention. He missed her and was becoming more and more attached to her.

Back at Leonard's place, Penny and Beverly were hitting it off much better than Leonard was. They were sharing a bottle of wine and found it nearly empty.

Penny went to get another bottle, but found the cupboard bare. Leonard saw this as a chance to get away from his mother, "Don't you worry, I'll head out to the store and pick up a couple bottles. I may be gone a while seeing our neighborhood wine shoppe had to close while they remodeled."

After he left, Beverly and Penny poured out the remainder of the wine and went to relax and talk on the sofa. Beverly was getting a little tipsy and commented on Penny's new hair style, "You know Penny, iIve always admired your long, blonde hair. I hated it when you cut it short."

Penny scoffed, "Yeah, I sorta heard that from everyone ever since it grew back out. When it was short, they all lied to me saying they liked it." She chuckled and ran her fingers through Penny's messy, but sexy wavy hair, "Oh my dear, they were just trying to protect you from criticism. You know, I would never do that."

"Aw, Beverly, that's what I've always liked about you, brutally honest. Why have you never grown your hair long?"

"Well for one thing, Arthur always liked long hair, so I cut it." She chuckled, but continued to finger Penny's hair.

Penny saw a glimmer of excitement in Beverly's eyes and leaning towards her, their lips met and she suddenly pulled back, "I'm sorry, I just thought..."

She was cutoff as Beverly tightened her grip on Penny's head and pressed her lips tighter to Penny's. Her tongue darted out and before long they were locked in a heated, passionate kiss. As the kiss grew stronger, Beverly took Penny's hand and placed it over one of her large breasts beneath the gaping neckline of her dress.

Penny felt the lace covering the breast her hand was fondling. She also noticed it was larger than she thought it would be. Instinctively, Penny squeezed and lightly massaged her mother-in-law's tit, feeling the nipple perk up under her hand.

Beverly took Penny's other hand and placed it on her bare thigh, just where the skirt of her dress was buttoned up.

Penny's hand lightly touched Beverly's firm leg and she kissed her harder as her hand traveled up the leg, slowly unbuttoning the lower portion of Beverly's dress as she moved upward.

Beverly's tongue darted in and out of Penny's warm mouth, her hand no longer guiding Penny's hands. She moaned into Penny's mouth when she felt her dress part even more, exposing her legs all the way to her moist panties.

Penny sucked on Beverly's tongue, tasting the wine they were drinking and Penny kissed her with growing hunger. She loved kissing Leonard, but always found kissing a woman to be softer and really hot. Beverly was no different as her tongue traced along the bright red of her lip-gloss.

Beverly was now working at the buttons on the top of Penny's evergreen colored dress. She quickly had it open to her waist and reaching in, she found Penny's even larger breasts contained in a white lace bra. It was overflowing and her bright pink aeroules were peaking over the top of the straining cups. She ran her fingers through Penny's long wavy blonde hair and as she pushed it back off her face, she took the dress with it, slipping it off her shoulders.

With Penny sitting there in just her bra and her dress resting on her hips, she drew Beverly to her and both of their bra covered breasts pressed together. Penny drew her legs up off the floor and pushed her knees between Beverly's legs. Her hands went to the dress at her waistline and managed to pop open the remaining buttons on her dress. She just like Beverly did earlier, she ran her fingers through Beverly's golden blonde hair, pulling the clips holding it back and at the same time, slipped the dress off her shoulders. It fell to the sofa behind her.

Penny instantly unhooked her bra and it feel away too. Penny began to mold her hands to Beverly's softer and slightly drooping breasts, but for a woman her age, Penny was amazed how good they were. Her thumbs teased and twirled the crinkled dark brown nipples and they perked up immediately.

Beverly broke their passionate kiss and cupped the back of Penny's head, she guided her mouth to her dark, fat nipples. She released a guttural groan when she felt Penny suck at the tip and lightly nip at it. She released her head and found the closure on Penny's bra and popping it open, she discarded it promptly.

Beverly broke free and like a woman possessed, she began feasting on Penny's large nippled tits. "Oh my Lord Penny, your breasts are incredible. I can see why Leonard is so taken by them, you are one lucky woman." She moved to the other one and unlike Penny, she was a lot rougher, not knowing her own passion had made her so much more aggressive.

Penny closed her eyes and allowed Beverly to worship her large firm breasts. She wiggled her knees, pushing them tighter to Beverly's pantie clad pussy. It was the only article of clothing left on Beverly. She had one hand combing through Beverly's hair, guiding her tighter to her puckered nipple. Her other hand managed to slip beneath the waistband of Beverly's panties. She found her extremely wet, ready for whatever Penny wanted. She worked a finger between Beverly's slick cuntlips and shoved a finger in, up to the second knuckle.

Beverly let out a loud grunt and sucked harder on Penny's aching nipple. She shuttered when she felt Penny's finger slip out and run back and forth across her stiff clit. She pulled her mouth from Penny's tit and rested her forehead on her shoulder as she savoring the feeling of Penny's expert fingering of her sodden pussy.

Suddenly Beverly rose up and kneeling, facing Penny, she pushed her onto her back. She quickly grabbed hold of the lower portion of Penny's dress and pulled from her shapely legs. She made short work of her panties and now she had Penny naked, flat on her back and she stared down at her gorgeous daughter-in-law. She took in the heavy breasts as they rose and fell on her chest. She loved how her long blonde hair flowed above her, covering half her face, her neck and shoulders. She stared down at the fleshy lips of her pussy and she grinned, knowing it was glistening from what she had been doing to her.

Beverly leaned forward and began sending chills up and down Penny's body as her lips and tongue left a trail of wetness from inside her knees, all the way up to her juicy pussy. Her tongue darted out and flicked back and forth, teasing the fleshy lips before her. She dipped her head lower and delved deeper between them, running her tongue up and down the entire length of her pussy. She captured one fat lip, sucking at it and tugging lightly as her tongue darted in and out of her hot, slippery hole.

Penny arched her back as she tried forcing Beverly's tongue even deeper. Her hands came up and fisted Beverly's hair as she trembled from the efforts Beverly was bestowing on her pussy. She closed her eyes and savored how Beverly managed to hit every area of her pussy. She wasn't aware that Leonard had returned with three bottles of wine. Her eyes popped open when she felt Beverly leave her pussy and heard her call out, "Hello dear, I was hoping you'd return soon. I got her nice and wet for you. I'd love nothing better than to see you fuck your pretty little wife. Maybe afterwards, I could ride that fat cock of yours, just like I used to do when you and Sheldon visited a couples years ago." She was already slipping away from Penny.

Leonard was quickly tearing his clothes off and he watched his near naked mother climb off the sofa. He moved over to where Penny was lying and got her to roll over. He drew her up onto her knees and climbing up behind her, he shoved his already stiff cock deep into her juicy cunt.

Penny reared back, throwing her long tousled hair over her back. She pushed at the arm of the sofa, driving her ass back hard against his invading cock. She looked up and Beverly had skimmed out of her panties and took a seat on the arm of the sofa and she guided Penny's mouth to her neglected pussy. She feasted on her like it was the last pussy she'd ever eat. She attacked her pussy lips, teased and sucked at her blood red button and even managed to shoved a couple fingers deep into her tight hole.

Leonard slammed into Penny's pussy over and over again. He growled out, "Do it, eat my mom's pussy, Penny. Get her nice and wet, just like my sister used to do. I'll fuck it after I'm done with you and after I cum in her, I wanna watch you eat my cum from her slimy cunt."

Just hearing this, drove Penny to the brink. She was already close from what Beverly did to her, but feeling him sink deep into her over and over again. Along with his obscene talk, it drove her over the edge. She clutched firmly to Beverly slender thighs. She dropped her head in deep and as she started cumming, she sucked viciously at Beverly's clit. She popped it out and screamed, "I'm cumming Leonard, fuck me harder. My God, what a week, don't stop, don't stop! OH FUCK, it's growing stronger!" She clutched at Beverly's body, nearly pushing her off the arm of the sofa.

Leonard wasn't about to let his mother get away. He pulled his cum-coated cock from Penny. He staggered over to the end of the sofa and grabbing Beverly, he slid her over to the sofa chair beside the sofa. He flopped her ass down on the cushion, he grabbed her legs and roughly planted them on both of the arms and in doing so, spread her wide. He pulled her to the edge of the cushion and with one swift driving motion, buried his cock balls deep in her pussy."

Beverly let out a scream that probably was heard throughout the entire apartment complex. He began driving in and out of her tight pussy. The sound of skin slapping against skin echoed through the apartment.

Beverly was already cumming, but Leonard wasn't letting up, he was gonna give Beverly what she wanted. He looked to Penny who was lying on her side, watching Leonard fuck his mother and she couldn't tear her eyes away. He called out, "Get ready, Penny, I'm gonna blow pretty soon and I want you down her to eat my cum from her pussy." He turned back to Beverly and she was rolling her head all about. She had already cum a couple times and was close to another. She was as weak as a newborn kitten and she tried to clutch at Leonard's arms that were extended over her head. She felt him pile drive in and out of her and she screamed out as an even stronger climax built in her and exploded. She came and at the same time she felt Leonard give way. She felt him send stream after stream of his potent cum deep into her pussy. She was amazed, he kept on fucking her and their combined cum began to foam up around his cock.

Leonard finally petered out and slumped forward. He looked to Penny, "Are you ready?" She slid off the sofa, threw her hair over her back and waited. She swooped in as he pulled out. She giggled when she heard the sucking vacuum sound come from Beverly's cunt as he pulled out. She immediately dove in and lapped away at the stream that was flowing out. She licked away like a starved kitten and even after she had it all, she continued to lick, bringing Beverly to yet another orgasm.

Unable to take any more, Beverly pulled at Penny's arms and finally Penny released her hold on Beverly's juicy pussy. She climbed up and kissed her, opening her mouth and gave her what was left still clinging to her lips and tongue.

Leonard left and took a shower. He was later joined by Penny. Beverly was exhausted and nearly crawled to the bedroom where she collapsed and fell fast asleep.

That same evening Raj video chatted with Anu, "You better bring me back a t-shirt from London."

She looked at him over the screen, "Actually, that's one of the reasons I called. They offered me a management position."

He was happy for her, "That's amazing, that's been your dream."

In a lower voice she replied, "It's here in London."

Suddenly his heart sank, "Oh..."

"And they want me to start right away."

He held back the tears, "What does that mean for us?"

"Well, how committed are you to staying in California?"

"This is where my work is, this is where my friends are."

She stared at him, "But are you happy?"

"Not for years, what's your point?"

At the same time, Denise was leaving the comic book store and Howard overheard him asking her if she was coming over after her class. Howard came over to her, "You know, she's been spending a lot of time over at our house."

"What's your point Howard?"

Don't you think you should clear it with Bernie or me before you bring someone over, she's spending more time at my house than you do."

He nodded, "I understand, but her new roommate is creepy and she hates to be alone with him."

Maybe you should think about getting him out and you moving in with her instead."

I thought about it, I'll speak with her, sorry about her coming over all the time."

"We like her, but like I said before, she's there more than you."

That evening, Stuart made it a point to spend time with Denise at her apartment and just as they were about to watch a movie, her creepy roommate asked to join they. They realized then and there she either had to move out or get her roommate to move out, it was not working out.

The next day, Raj visited Howard and Bernadette and told them he was seriously thinking about moving to London and ask Aun to marry him.

They tried to reason with hi, but he just about made up his mind, he wasn't getting any younger and there wasn't anything in California keeping him from moving to London to be with his potential bride.

After their incredible threesome, Beverly showed a liking to Leonard's lab and experiments, but in the end, he found out she was once again using him as a test subject for her next book she was researching. It crushed him, "I thought you were here because you liked each other's company, but now I see it was only research.

She lost the point he was trying to make, "I was enjoying it, you know I love research."

He shook his head, "I can't believe this." He turned and moved away from her.

She wasn't seeing the issue, "What? You seem angry."

He turned and yelled at her, "Of course I'm angry!"

Again she missed it, "Well, so would you say that you're somewhat angry, very angry or extremely angry?" He turned back at her and she suddenly saw it on his face and she put up her hand, "Never mind, I can see it in your face, dear."

He couldn't stand being in the same apartment as she was and he left to go be with Sheldon and Amy, another mistake. He blurted out, "I was so stupid, I actually thought my mom was genuinely proud of me. It turns out, she's just using ,e as research for her new book." He looked at Sheldon, "If you like her so much, you can have her, because I'm done!

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers
12