Big Bang Theory Season 12 Ep. 21-22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While this was going on, Raj was on his way to the airport to catch a plane to be with Anu in London.

Bernadette persuaded Howard to go and stop him, "He's your best friend,don't let him go and make the biggest mistake of his life."

He went there and he did stop Raj, he gave him the reasons to stay and he agreed.

Afterwards Raj called Anu, "You know, I am falling on love with you and i'd really like to see where this is going, but I just can't leave everything here. My work, my friends, they have been my family for the past decade and I can't leave all that for the chance we might get together. If you can say for sure we have a future, I'll pick a bag and be there, but if you have any doubts, then I can't do this."

She cleared her throat, "I too have feelings for you, but I understand and I don't want you to give up everything for me, especially when nothing is for certain. Let's both sleep on it and we'll talk more later."

They never did and that was the end of one of the biggest mistakes Raj nearly made.

Back at the apartment Penny was trying to reason with Beverly, "You know, Leonard was really upset. Shouldn't you go talk to him?"

She was checking her messages on her phone and didn't even look up at Penny, "And send the message that he can get what he wants by throwing a tantrum? I don't think so."

Now Penny was pissed an din a loud voice she yelled at her, "Beverly, put down your phone and go apologize to your son."

Beverly looked at Penny and back to her phone and now Penny was really pissed, "Oh, so now you're not talking to me?"

In a monotone voice she replied, "When you're finished with your tantrum, I'd be glad to."

Penny let out a loud grunt, "Oh, my God!" She turned and left the room and went to the kitchen. Afterwards she took a seat in the living room and read a magazine, ignoring Beverly.

Suddenly Leonard stormed back in, "Penny, can I have a moment alone with my..."

Penny stopped him, jumping off her chair, "Yep, bye!" She made a beeline for the bedroom to hide out.

He walked around holding his head and Beverly put down her phone, "Have you calmed down?"

He blurted out, "No, I'm not calm. You really hurt me."

"That wasn't my intention."

"It doesn't matter what you intended. What matters is the way you make me feel. Actually, the way you've always made me feel."

She nodded, "I see, so...you're here to tell me all the ways that I failed you as a mother."

He yelled out, YEAH!" He slapped his hands together, "And get comfortable, because it's a long list." He let out a deep breath.

She looked up at him, "Is it happening soon?"

He shook his head, "You know what? It doesn't matter. Doesn't matter, you're never gonna change. If I want you to accept me for me, then I guess I'm gonna have to accept you for you. So...I forgive you."

She shook her head, "I didn't ask you to forgive me."

He scoffed, "Too bad, I forbid you anyway. And I forgive myself for taking so long to do it." He let out a long sigh, "Oh, my God, that feels so good." He sat on the air of the sofa chair.

In a quiet voice she replied, "I must admit, it...It does feel good."

He looked over at her, "What does?"

She looked up at him, "You...forgiving me. It means a lot." There was a long pause, "Thank you." After a long awkward moment, she removed her glasses and stood up. She moved over to him slowly and placed her hand on his shoulder. She combed the back of his hair and leaned down, wrapped her arms around his head and hugged him tenderly, she shook and sniffled.

He suddenly stood up and the two of them hugged really really hard.

The next day, Stuart and Denise confronted Mitch, Denise's creepy roommate and Stuart looked down, unable to stare him in the face, "Look, I was scared to move in, but that was a mistake because she is amazing and I really want to live with her. So think you'd be willing to find another place?"

He looked to Stuart, "Do you love her?"

Denise broke in, "We haven't really said that yet."

But Stuart nodded, "Yeah, I do."

Mitch looked to Stuart, "Don't say it to me, say it to her."

Stuart turned on the sofa and stared at Denise, "I love you!"

She grinned back at him, "I love you too."

Mitch stood up, "I guess my work is done here, I'll be out by the end of the week." He stood up and left the apartment.

Stuart grabbed hold of Denise and they were soon locked in a passionate kiss. He pushed her light brown hair off her shoulder and attacked the tender flesh just below her ear. Stuart guided her head to the side and took another kiss, this time her desire overpowered her senses.

Denise grabbed hold of Stuart by the face and pushed him back on the sofa. She climbed on top of him, her hungry lips found his and her tongue darted into his mouth. She could feel her pussy swelling up as she felt his cock stiffen under his pants. She humped his tented pants as her mouth devoured his.

Stuart let out a groan and threw her over onto her back and crawled up beside her. He fumbled with her snap and zipper before he finally managed to tug them off her slim hips and slow her long slender legs. He stood up and frantically kicked off his shoes, stripped of his pants, shirts and underwear.

While he was doing this, Denise arched her back, slipped out of her panties, but before she could unbuttoned her blouse, Stuart back on the sofa. He shocked her briefly as he planted his skinny body on hers, but in a sixty-nine position. Her hands were pinned down on either side of her as his legs trapped her from moving. She let out a shriek the instant his tongue slipped through the tender folds of her pussy. She tried desperately to guide his cock to her mouth, but she couldn't move her arms. She bucked her hips as he spread her legs wider, but she gave up when she felt his tongue attack her clit. She closed her eyes and just savored the felling coursing through her slender body.

Stuart used all of his knowledge as his tongue licked up and down her fleshy lips. He released a moan when he felt her lips close over his shaft and her tongue whipped around and around the leaking head of his cock. He focused on her clit and he chuckled when he felt her release his cock and her head fell back to the cushion.

Denise's pleasure coursed through every fiber of her body. Her muscles twitched and tensed as Stuart brought her closer and closer to an orgasm. She felt him dive deeper, pressing his entire mouth agianst her sopping cunt. She never, ever had anyone ever put his body and soul into pleasing her the way Stuart was doing right then and there. She wanted and needed his cock in her. His lips, tongue and fingers were wonderful, but she needed his stiff cock.

Stuart's lips sucked at her fleshy lips, bringing her swollen clit out before he flicked his tongue repeatedly over it. That was what did it, she was on the verge of an orgasm when he suddenly stopped.

She let out a groan, sounding like a wounded animal. She bit her lip in frustration, but soon found him climbing off of her and turning around, he plastered his naked body over hers. She fisted his short hair and growled at him, "Damn you, Stuart, I was so close, why did you stop?"

He leaned in, crushing his skinny frame to her firm tits. He nipped at her ear, "Oh no Denise, I finally told you I loved you. This is gonna last, I'm going to make you cum and cum hard, but not yet!"

She thrashed her body beneath his, bucking as she tried to get free. He grabbed hold of her wrists and held them together over her head. Using his free hand, he teased the flesh of her firm breasts, across her flat belly until he reached his pulsating, stiff cock. He stroked it several times, even though it was already rock hard. He locked eyes with hers and whispered, "I wanna see your face as I slide my cock deep into your juicy pussy." He teased her by dragging the swollen head of his cock up and down the entire length of her fleshy cuntlips. He rolled the head around her clit and moving down slightly, he shoved downward and watched her face as he slowly sank into the depths of her well-oiled pussy.

Denise arched her back as she tried to take all of him into her quicker, but he stilled and wiggled his hips from side to side, causing his cock to jerk in her pussy.

He suddenly stopped and with one mighty thrust, drove all the way into her. He held it there for a brief moment before he picked up the pace and before long, he was slamming on and out of her as hard and as fast as he could.

All she needed was a tiny tickling of her clit and she knew she would explode, but again she was denied. She let out a moan as she felt him pull out of her.

Stuart released her hands and rolled her over onto her belly. He grabbed hold of her hips and pulled her back to meet his raging hard-on. He slapped her butt a couple of times, not hard, just to let him know he liked what he saw. He leaned over her and with one hand underneath to her stomach, he drew his hand back and cupped her pussy. He parted her lips and entered her with his cock once again.

Denise screamed out as she felt him go deeper than ever before and she dropped her head and her entire body stiffened, She was once again on the verge of the orgasm she so sorely needed and wanted. She screamed out as his hand under her plucked away at her clit and she tensed up and started creaming all over his cock.

Stuart was at wits end, he knew he gave her what she wanted and his head was swimming with the knowledge he made her cum and cum hard. He was thrown for a loop when she fell to the couch and pulled away. She spun around before he could react and grabbing hold of his slimy cock, she took as much of it into her mouth as she could, all at once. Her lips clamped down and she sucked hard. She slid back and forth until the head of his cock slipped into her throat.

Stuart regained his composure. He leaned back, his head falling back as he groaned out form the pleasure she was now repaying him in spades. His moans and groans grew louder and much longer as he watched her pretty pink lips slid up and down his length. She had already cleaned off every drop of her juices from him and was replacing them with her thick, slimy saliva. He clutched at her head and let out a gasp, "Oh fuck, look out Denise, here it comes, take my cum, swallow it down and fill your belly with my load. Oh God, I love you and never want to part!"

He slowly slowed as tiny aftershocks wracked his body and tiny bursts filled her mouth. He pulled away and ran his fingers lovingly through her hair as he shivered seeing a tiny trickle of his cum slip from the corners of her mouth. He drew her to him and their naked bodies meshed together.

Last Regular Episode to come soon!

12