Big Bang Theory Season 13 Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew from past oral with him, he was huge and she welcomed it. She gripped him at the base and licked up and down like a ice cream cone. She savored every swipe of her tongue, with each lick, it grew thicker and longer.

Kripke and Wil surrounded her, they were naked from the waist down and they were about to pounce.

With Penny bent over at the waist, she wiggled her ass, she knew what was about to come and she welcomed it. She felt a stiff cock brush against her ass and she felt a pair of hands on her ass. She felt them spread her cheeks and she was filled. She reared up as she was filled to the hilt. She rolled her head around and she dropped back down, sucking at Bert's cock as if it was the last one she'd ever suck on.

She glanced up and saw Leonard, he caught her staring up at him and he nodded and gave her a thumbs up. She resumed taking the two of them at the same time. She pulled off of Bert and moved gingerly to the next cock waiting to be treated by her plush lips.

When she moved to Sheldon, she was drawn off of Wil's cock. Just as she closed her lips around Sheldon's cock, Barry drove upward, sinking his cock into her overheated pussy. She threw her head back and immediately regained her composure and started sucking madly on Sheldon's cock.

Kripke looked over at Leonard, "My God Hofstadter, your wife's pussy is unlike any I've ever fucked and I've dipped my wick on many, many strippers, she is amazing."

Leonard gave him the thumbs up as he watched his wife taking it from both ends. Kripke was close to cumming, but Penny ripped her mouth off of Sheldon's cock and moved over to Howard who was sitting beside Leonard. Howard fisted her hair and just like before, she pulled off the cock plowing into her pussy. Kripke stood there, his cock covered in her cream and Stuart pushed his way through and took his place behind Penny. He drove into her and she groaned out around Howard's cock. She was getting into a rhythm and she loved how Howard played with her hair. She was about to cum, but was saving that for her husband.

Penny popped her mouth off of Howard's cock and was about to wrap her lips around Leonard's, but he had a much better idea. He stopped her, grabbing her upper arms and pulled her to his lap. He grabbed hold of her ass and lifting her, he settled her down onto his cock. He sank into her and Stuart followed. He fisted his cum coated cock and shoved it into her tight butt.

Penny screamed out and kissed Leonard. She dug her nails into Leonard's shoulders as her climax finally came, she loved that she was cumming for her husband and she felt him pulsating in her pussy and as he shot off in her, her orgasm doubled up and she went directly into an even stronger one.

She slumped against Leonard and looked up, she was staring at Wil's cock, she wrapped her lips around it and just held it tight. He did all the work, fucking her mouth from behind the sofa.

Behind her, Stuart was pumping his stiff cock in and out of her ass as hard and as fast as he could. He grabbed hold of her hips and slammed into her one more time and holding it deep, he began sending blast after blast of his creamy cum deep into her bowels.

Wil lost it too and finished off, pulling his cock out of her mouth and painting her face with his slimy load.

Penny was exhausted and as the men watched the scene around them, they knew she was toast.

Once Stuart pulled out of her, Leonard managed to hold her tight and getting up with the help of Howard and Sheldon, he carried her to the bathroom where he took her into the shower and the two of them washed off and clung to one another.

In the other suite, Zack got up and fed his cock to Amy who was being eaten by Bernadette. She gobbled up his cock and as Kurt lost it and sent his load deep into Bernadette, Zack painted Amy's face. He watched as she tried to catch as much as she could, but she was just too spent from the expert licking she was receiving from Bernie.

Kurt and Zack were worn-out and they gathered up their clothes and once they dressed, they left, both kissing Denise and wishing her a long, happy marriage.

Bernie and Amy struggled into the shower where they washed one another and once they dried off, they headed back to the living room.

Denise was there, she was entertaining the men from the other party. Amy looked to Bernie, "Should we join in on the fun, or let her try and satisfy them all."

Bernadette scoffed, "No way am I letting her have all the fun, let's join in."

In the other suite, Leonard helped Penny from the shower. He gently dried her off and running out to the living room, gathered up her clothes, along with his. He lovingly dressed her and after dressing himself, they left the suite and headed home.

Penny fell asleep in the front seat, leaning down, she rested her head in his lap as he drove home.

Back in the suite, the odds were a lot more even then Penny encountered. It was three women against seven guys, two to one was perfect for the women to handle.

Amy was paired off with Howard and Stuart; Bernadette was paired off with Wil and Barry, leaving Denise with Bert and Sheldon.

Bert reached for Denise, "Come on Sheldon, the bride deserves a nice big bedroom, not this tiny sofa where we can stretch out and really usher her into matrimony."

Amy who was already making out with Howard, she dragged Stuart towards the bedroom where she was with Kurt. She turned to Bert, "You two better take Denise to the bedroom in the other suite. Kurt and I sorta made a mess there earlier." She tugged Howard along with Stuart to the bedroom she was in and closed the door behind her.

Bernadette stayed in the living room with Wil and Barry. Raj was the extra man and he just sat there watching Wil and Barry attack Bernadette. Bernie's ass was on the sofa cushion, her head was barely touching the floor. A pool of blonde hair spread out around her head and on the carpeted floor.

Wil had her ankles in his hands and they were beside her head. He released them after having her grab hold of them. He slid upward and shoved his cock into her exposed pussy.

Barry was on the sofa, he straddled her lower body and was knifing his cock in and out of her ass.

Bernie was growling out as they took her two holes, "Come on, is that all you got, fuck me, fuck my cunt and ass you two perverts." She turned her head and looked up at Raj, "Are you just gonna sit there, get down here and fuck my mouth, try and shut me up!"

Raj was stroking his cock as if he watched the porn movie unfold before him and he was about to join it. He slipped to the floor and crawled over to her. He straddled her chest and gripping his cock, he fed it to her. He heard her gurgle around his cock as he shoved it in deeper.

Bernie shifted her shoulders and was able to take his cock deeper into her mouth and throat. She would have concentrated on his cock, but there were two more fucking her.

Raj felt Wil 's back pressing back against his, he didn't care, as long as his junk wasn't near his.

Barry continued to drive his cock in and out of her ass going deeper.

In the other suite, Denise was feeling her oats and she dragged Sheldon and Bert into the bedroom. She heard and now saw that she was teamed up with the two largest men who were packing more and just kielbasas between their legs.

Denise took a spot on the bed, she laid back and allowed her long light brown hair to float around her head.

Sheldon crawled over to her and pushed her onto her back and he parted her legs. He scooted down and began eating her pussy, giving her what he learned long ago in Kansas.

Bert moved up to her head and kissed her and began playing with her ample tits. He tore his mouth from hers and closed his lips around one nipple and began flicking his tongue from side to side, up and down. While he caressed the upper portion of her body, Denise reached up and wrapped her slender fingers around his huge shaft. He groaned out around her stiff nipple as she stroked him and tickled his swollen nut sack.

Denise was really getting into the entire scene and she managed to get out from under the two of them. She rolled over and got on her hands and knees. She managed to get Sheldon beneath her and she started sucking on his large cock.

Bert took the opportunity to get behind her and he caressed her fine petite ass. He gripped his saliva coated cock and swept it up and down her pouty lips. They stayed open from the intense fucking she received fro Zack earlier. He let out a grunt as he felt the intense heat from her pussy and he began rocking back and forth as Denise rode his cock.

Bert was close to cumming, after the fucking he had given Penny and the sudden withdrawal without cumming, he was on the edge.

Denise sucked harder on Sheldon's cock as she felt Bert's hand beneath her, strumming on her clit. She loved how Sheldon ran his fingers through her hair as she concentrated on his cock. She was close to cumming too, but she switched up again. She spun around, leaving them both hanging, but she immediately wrapped her lips around Bert's cock again. She savored her own juices that were coating his cock. She licked it up and took him as deep as she could into her mouth.

Behind her, Sheldon scrambled to her knees and grabbing hold of her hips, he fed his cock into her; he shoved hard and sank into her.

Denise screamed out from the intense orgasm she was experiencing. She threw her head back and screamed out, "Yes, oh yes, Sheldon, Fuck Me! Oh shit, Amy must have a smile on her face all the time." She resumed sucking on Bert's cock, but Sheldon didn't understand what that meant."

Sheldon wrapped his arms around her waist. He rolled over and suddenly he had Denise above her. He grabbed hold of her by the waist and spun her around like a top.

Denise leaned over and plastered her mouth to his. Their tongue attacked one another's as they meshed together. She tore her mouth from his as she felt Bert behind her. She screamed out as she felt his cock enter her tight asshole. She tried to escape, but she was trapped between the two of them. She slowly relaxed her ass muscles and she tightened her hands on Sheldon's arms as Bert slowly sank deeper and deeper into her ass.

The three of them slowly got into a rhythm and as one cock slid into her the other one exited. They continued and they were speeding up and their excitement began to grow as time went and before long, Denise was cumming, they didn't slow up and as her orgasm peaked, they fucked her lighter. As she slowly calmed down, they sped up again and before long, Sheldon lost it and started pumping his potent load in her pussy. She felt it and it sent her to the edge again.

Bert was dripping sweat all over her back and when he felt her tighten up, he lost it and began sending blast after blast in her ass.

Denise screamed out as she felt both of her holes being filled and she came again and slumped against Sheldon.

Bert rolled off of her and was gasping for air as he looked at her and saw cum oozing out of both of her holes.

In the other bedroom, Amy was pinned between Stuart and Howard. Howard who was in front of her, leaned down and captured one of her large fat nipples. He sucked on it and pulled back, "Am I crazy, or are your tits perkier now?"

Amy chuckled, "Why, are you disappointed? If so, I'm sure Stuart wouldn't mind switching places with you?"

Howard noticed she didn't give him an answer, but wasn't going to push it. He saw Stuart leaning over her as he nibbled at the sensitive flesh of her neck. He saw how her eyes rolled back on her head as they two men feasted on her naked flesh.

Stuart released her tits from his lips and ran his tongue between the deep cleavage she made with them. When he did this, Stuart ran his hands up her side and cradled those two magnificent mounds of flesh in the palms of his hands. Her eyelids fluttered closed and she bit on her lower lip, a tiny moan escaped her lips.

Stuart was no longer holding them, he was mauling them as he squeezed the firm flesh and twisted the tips with his fingers.

Still standing alongside the bed, Howard sank to his knees and was face to face with her pouty lips, glistening with her juices that were already seeping out.

Stuart continued to maul her tits and feast on her flesh. He could hear the wet sounds of licking and her moans filled the air.

Howard pulled back just long enough to guide her to the bed. He immediately dove back in and resumed eating her pussy, making sounds that could only come from lips and a tongue on a wet pussy.

Stuart slipped onto the bed and caressed her long dark brown hair, He dipped a finger into her mouth and she sucked at it. He slipped tighter to her and offered her his stiff cock.

Amy turned her head to the side and her tongue flicked out, bathing the entire crown with her slippery tongue. She opened wider and accepted his cock into her mouth. She sucked wildly making obscene sounds as her wet lips slid up and down, taking more and more of his shaft into her mouth.

Howard climbed higher and gripping his cock, he slid it up and down her slippery groove. He found her wet hole and pushing forward, he sank into her hot, wet cunt.

Stuart looked down ad saw Howard's cock disappear into Amy and her legs came up and wrapped around his waist. He saw her lock her ankles behind his back and saw Howard's ass flex as he drove in and out of her as hard and as deep as he could.

He looked at her mouth as her lips opened again. Her tongue was giving slow laps at it. Her cheeks hallowed out as she sucked harder. He reached down and fisted her hair as he rocked his hips back and forth, shoving deeper into her mouth. He couldn't believe how deep she took him and the sounds she was making as she slid her lips up and down on his cock was something he would never forget. He caught Howard's eye, "How does she feel?"

Howard was panting as he shoved in and called out, "Incredible, tight as you can imaging, so fucking tight and extremely hot."

Howard began moving faster now, his hips moving in a stuttering movements. He looked down and saw how her creamy cum was coating his shaft. He couldn't believe she was the same women he fucked several times before. She was confident and knew exactly what she wanted. She bucked wildly and shook her ass as she slid on and off his cock.

Stuart pulled his cock out of her mouth, a stream of saliva ran down her chin and it looked so erotic, he nearly came right then and there. He slipped to her butt and pulled her up on top of him. When he did this, he pulled Amy off of Howard's cock.

Amy giggled, "Wow, I've never seen you so aggressive Stuart, I like it, don't change, I like the new Stuart. She leaned in and kissed him. She forced her tongue into his mouth and when she pulled her out, she sucked his tongue into her mouth. She ripped her mouth from his and reached down, she grabbed hold of his saliva stained cock. She guided it to her already parted cuntlips and slowly lowering her body, she sucked his cock into her pussy. She arched her back and wiggled her hips, taking him deeper into her body. She threw her long hair over her shoulder and stared back at Howard, "What are you waiting for Howard, I think I have a vacant hole back there, wanna fill it?"

She turned back to Stuart and she let out a groan when he captured one of her fat nipples and sucked it into his mouth. She closed her eyes and drew in an heavy breath as Howard's cockhead popped past the thick ring of her ass. She relaxed her ass muscles and as he sank deeper. She felt his hand sneak under her and after avoiding Stuart's cock, he began to diddle her clit.

Stuart moved to her other tit and ran his fingers though her hair as he was on the verge of cumming.

Amy rose up, popping her tit from his mouth. She leaned down and kissed him hard as she felt him explode and filled her cunt with his slimy cum. She wasn't able to hold off any longer and as she started cumming, she felt Howard let out a grunt and began filling her ass with his slimy sperm.

Howard continued to stroke her clit and felt her painting his fingers with her juices. He slumped against her and turning her face towards him he kissed her tenderly. He pulled back and whispered to her, "That was very, very hot Amy, thank you."

She pulled back and flashed him a big smile, "Hearing that meant more than you could ever believe Howard, thank you." She kissed him and gently caressed his cheek.

The wedding day came and Denise was getting prepared for her wedding. She welcomed Stuart's party to her apartment. It included Stuart's best man, Raj. Along were his ushers, Leonard, Sheldon, Howard and Bert. She was adjusting her dress as Raj came in hearing her having a problem, "Oh fuck, I wish someone was here to help with the zipper."

He poked his head in the bedroom, "Need a hand, Denise?"

She looked over her shoulder, "Oh, yes please, I can't get this fucking zipper up."

She turned and suddenly was face to face with him. She looked down at him, "You know, we never had the chance to hook-up at the bachelorette party. Are the guys here?"

He nodded, "They were wondering why you wanted them here, but yeah, they are out there sampling your liquor." He, just like she did a few moments ago, stared up at her, seeing she was taller than he was, especially with the heels on.

Raj leaned in and they were locked suddenly in a passionate kiss. A fire began to burn in the pit of her belly and without notice, Denise slipped to her knees before him. He looked down at her as she reached out and unzipped his pants. She reached in and drew his dark, thick cock out into view.

Raj's head fell back and he let out a stifled groan as he watched Denise's slim fingers closed around his shaft. He felt the warmth of her mouth envelope his cock. He felt his knees give out and he leaned back against the side of the bed.

Denise teased him by licking lightly at his balls. She drew her tongue upward until she reached the tip. She flicked her tongue all along the head and stabbing at the hole that was already leaking a little with his pre-cum. She opened her mouth wider and took his cock deeper into her mouth, pushing down as far as she could. Her eyes looked to the side as she saw the other four ushers stepping into the bedroom.

Raj heard them and chuckled, "Come on in and let's give Denise a roaring sendoff to married life."

Denise slipped her mouth off of Raj's cock. A tiny dribble of saliva slipped down her chin. She grinned up at the five men surrounding her, "I want you, and giggled, "I want you all!"

Sheldon worked feverously at his pants and getting them open, they dropped to his ankles and his briefs followed. Denise shifted her weight and walked on her knees to him. She wrapped her hand around his shaft and stroked it to full hardness. She stuck out her tongue and her tongue flicked at the large helmeted head. She dipped her head and just as with Raj, she took a long swipe from base to the head. She slipped it into her mouth and bobbing up and down several times popped off at it with a giggle, "What are the rest of you waiting for. This will be my last chance to fuck anyone as an unmarried woman, how about a roaring sendoff?" Without waiting, she took Sheldon back into her mouth and savored the large drop that oozed out of the large hole at the tip.

She pulled off of Sheldon's cock and looking around, she was surrounded by five stiff cocks, all raring to go. She let out a shriek and began to frantically making her way around the circle, sucking and stroking as many of their stiff shafts as she could manage. She was working both hands on two of the cocks while she sucked on one of the other fat cocks before her.

Leonard was the first to make the move to get her out of that sexy wedding dress. He drew the zipper down and and drawing it off her shoulders, he pulled the lacy sleeves down her arms. He made her release two of the cocks so he could tug the dress to her waist.