Big Bang Theory Season 13 Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bert helped as he pushed the dress off her hips and Howard gingerly lifted one knee and then the other until they had the dress off of her. She knelt there in her lacy white bra and matching panties and Leonard worked on her bra as Raj leaned down and with the help of Sheldon, they peeled her panties off her trim body.

She looked to Raj, "So would the Best Man like to take this unmarried pussy for a ride before it is promised to Stuart?"

He reached down and drawing her up to her feet, he leaned her over the side of the bed and applying pressure to her back, urged her to bend over. He grabbed his thick, dark shaft and lining it up with her slick, thick lips, he pushed forward. He felt her let out a long hiss and saw her fists clutch at the sheets before her. He began giving her short, quick thrusts and soon had his entire thick cock buried balls deep in her hot, juicy cunt.

Howard clamored onto the bed and slid close enough for her to grab his cock and began sucking on it. She surprised herself when she opened wide and swallowed him down to the root. She gagged slightly when Howard began thrusting upward, hitting the back of her throat. At the same time, Raj picked up the pace, driving harder and faster, shaking the bed as he slammed into her.

It was like a tag-team match at the WWE. Raj slipped out of her and was replaced quickly by Sheldon. He picked up where Raj left off and his thicker, longer cock, spread her wide as he began fucking her as fast as he could.

On the bed, Howard was close to cumming, her amazing mouth had him on the brink of cumming, but he wanted a shot at her pussy before he came. He rolled away and was replaced by Leonard.

Denise giggled, "Mmmm, I was wondering where you were at the bachelor party, I heard you left with Penny. Thank you for sharing her with the men." She didn't wait for a reply and took him into her mouth and began giving him the same treatment she gave Howard.

Denise was racing towards towards the climax she so badly wanted and needed. The overwhelming need to cum coursed through her trim body. Her moans grew louder as Bert took over fucking her and she remembered well how Sheldon and Bert took care of her last week.

Bert pulled out of her and he slipped to the carpeted floor. He grabbed her and tugged at her and pulled her down to his prone body. He positioned her above him and she stared at his slime covered cock as it stood straight, pointing at the ceiling. He gripped his cock and guided her towards it. She watched as it parted her puffy lips and she slid down till she was seeded firmly against his belly.

She screamed out as she felt him thrusting up and down. He repeatedly scraped against her G-spot and she trembled as her orgasm was reaching its peak.

To add to the excitement coursing though her body, Leonard squeezed in behind her and pushing her upper body towards Bert, he parted her tight ass cheeks and pushing forward, he slipped his cock into her puckered hole.

Bert began sucking at her firm, tight tit and he wormed his tongue around her stiff bud.

Denise felt Leonard sink deep into her ass and the glow of her orgasm took over and spread throughout her body. She arched her back, pulling her tit from Bert's mouth. She threw her head back and found Howard's cock poised at her lips. She let out a gasp and sucked wildly at it. She was air-tight, all of her holes were now plugged and she let out a squeal as her orgasm burst and she began shaking. The excitement coursed through her and very muscle in her body tensed up and relaxed as she exploded.

Leonard suddenly lost it and stared cumming in her ass. He clung to her as he picked up the pace. Her asshole was frothing with his cum and as he fell back he was quickly replaced with Raj who stuffed his fat cock back where Leonard had just finished.

Denise was in a constant state of climaxing. She felt another surge of excitement race through her body as she felt Bert's cock swell. She knew he was on the verge of cumming and just as he exploded in her pussy, Raj did the same in her ass. She sucked harder on Howard's cock and she felt him leap in her mouth and she had a flood of cream bathing her tongue and rolling down her throat.

Sheldon reached down and drew her off off Bert's cock. He guided her back to the bed and planted her on the edge. He drew up her trembling legs and planted them on his shoulders. He grabbed hold of his cock and slipped it easily into her cum fill cunt. He slipped in and felt the warmth and the slimy juices that were already there. He began thrusting in and out of her as hard and as fast as he could. With each inward thrust, he changed up his angle of attack.

Denise was crying out as his cock repeatedly scraped her G-spot. She wrapped her arms around his neck and with her legs on his shoulders, she was nearly bent over in two. She was gasping for air as she heard the obscene sounds coming form her pussy. The squishing and slurping sounds were overpowering. She screamed out as another strong orgasm coursed through her body.

Sheldon was clutching at her quaking body and the urge to cum was at its peak. He released her legs and leaning in, he plastered his lips to hers and began pumping stream after stream of his hot cum into her pussy. He pulled his mouth from hers, "Oh my Lord, that was even more intense than last week." He slowly pulled out of her hand heard her pussy sucking as the vacuum was broken. He saw a river of cum begin flowing out of her.

Raj picked up her panties and handed then to Sheldon. He slipped them over her dainty feet and pulled them up her slender legs, "We have to keep our cum in you. Its the last thing we're giving you before you give yourself to Stuart." He kissed her and Howard handed her, her bra. She slipped it on and Bert and Leonard helped her into her dress. Raj worked on her hair and make up and before long, she looked like the virginal bride, ready to walk down the aisle, but she was anything but.

The next day, the five guys and Denise climbed into a limousine rented by Sheldon and they headed for San Diego and their week long trip to Comic-Con.