Big Bang Theory Season 13 Ep. 02

Story Info
Penny Seduces Lab Tech, Amy/Bernie Fuck & A Big Shock!
6.6k words
3.82
10.6k
8
4

Part 118 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

While the four nerds, Stuart and Denise were at the Comic-Con in San Diego, Amy dragged Penny to the exercise gym. She was bound and determined to become a new, sexy confident woman. She continued working out taking Bernadette with her when Penny was too lazy. Penny tried as much as possible, but with her just coming to the end of her first trimester, she was able to exercise, just nothing too strenuous.

Amy let her hair grow longer. She was told ever since having a little cosmetic surgery that she resembled a younger version of Marie Osmond. With her breast implants, her tight body rivaled Bernie's and already surpassed Penny's growing belly and thickening thighs. She disputed these complements, but Penny admitted she had them done and it was something she was proud that Amy accomplished in such a short time.

Sheldon was upset about her transformation and as always he hated change, but he agreed to allow her to go forth, just as long as it was a slow and steady change.

While Leonard and the clan were at the convention, Penny and Bernadette went to work as normal. Penny went to the research lab and sought out the nerdiest lab technician. She approached him and noticed on his badge that his name was Milton. She knew immediately that he was her mark.

Penny was wearing a pure white satin blouse and had removed her bra before entering the lab. Below she has a black pencil skirt that had a large gold zipper from waistband to hem. Beneath the skirt she has a pair of black thigh-hi stockings. She applied a thick coat of bright red lipstick to her lips.

Penny walked over to him and leaned over and in doing so, her blouse billowed out, giving him a good view of her bare tits.

Milton's eyes nearly bugged out of his head and suddenly beaded sweat popped up on his forehead and upper lip. He looked up into her eyes and saw her smiling at him, "Um, hi Mrs. Hofstadter, what can I do for you?"

She placed her hand on his forearm, "Hi Milton, I have a favor to ask of you. You see I'm in need of some of one of our drugs, but I need to be giving to me on the sly."

He stared at her as he saw her take a step closer, allowing her to brush her unencumbered tits against his forearm. "You know I could get in trouble if I got caught giving you anything that isn't on your sample case list, or that you do not have a prescription for."

She leaned in further and her mouth was very, very close to his ear. She let out a tiny puff of warm air, "Oh come on Milton, I'll make it worth your wild."

He cleared his throat, "Okay, what do you need and how many?"

She cleared her throat, "You have to keep this between you and me. I can't have anyone know I'm using this, especially Bernadette Rostenkowski Wolowitz or my husband. I'm in need of a few tablets of out abortion medication. You you, the one that bring on a miscarriage."

He took a step back, "First of all, I'm afraid of Bernadette and how and when would I ever see or speak to your husband." He stepped closer, knowing he had the upper hand, "Oh and what do I get for giving you this medication and put my job in jeopardy?"

She ran her hand from his arm, to his hip and closed her fingers around the sizable erection he was sporting. She licked her lips and smiled at him, "I'm known for my incredible blow jobs. I bet you'd be very, very happy, but I need those pills, what do you say?"

He chuckled, "Oh Mrs. Hofstadter, just knowing you need those pills to have a miscarriage, I'm gonna want a little more than just a blowjob. I've always wanted to fuck you. So, you can have them. But I need to fuck you too. We can start with a blowjob and if you are as good as you say you are, you can have them, but not before."

She chuckled, "I guess you are a lot smarter than I was giving you credit for." She dropped to her knees and deftly unzipped his pants and drew his cock out from his pants. She licked her lips, "Mmmm, I just love the bend in your cock, bending downward, means I can take you easily into my throat. I hope you have good recuperating powers, because I'm gonna suck you till you cum down my throat."

Milton chuckled, "Oh don't you worry, with a body like yours, that will not be an issue!" He grabbed her head and guided it to his cock. He closed his eyes and his head fell back. He let out a long hiss as she felt her tongue flicking out, bathing the dark purple head. He looked down and watched his cock disappear into her mouth.

Penny was surprised and delighted. She thought this was going to be easy, seduce him, get her pills and leave. She was given an even better reward. She found a cock that was not only slightly above average, but the curve gave her the chance to practice her deep-throat techniques. She bobbed up and down, soaking his shaft in her saliva. She had it saturated and as she stroked it, her hand slowly slipped away and was replaced with her lips, tongue and finally her throat.

Milton reached down and swiftly opened the buttons on her blouse and as it slipped off her shoulders, he reached down and began teasing her thick nipples. He pulled his cock from her mouth and wrapped her tits around his shaft. He began fucking her tits and pulling it out, he shoved it back in her mouth. He fucked her face imagining her pussy. He clutched at her hair and when he felt his balls being sucking onto her mouth along with his cock, he lost it and started cumming.

Penny pulled back, she wanted to taste him before swallowing his cum. She swished it around in her mouth and swallowed as another blast hit the roof of her mouth. She lost a little and it ran down her chin and landed on her swaying tits.

Milton threw his head back and clung to her head as his knees weakened. He slowly recovered and pulled his pants back up, "Okay, now for your reward, I'll go and get your pills." He left the lab and Penny smiled to herself. She licked her lips and moved to the counter behind her.

Penny reached down and unzipped her skirt and it crumpled to the floor. She skimmed out of her panties and hopped up on the counter. Naked except for her high heels, she planted one foot on the counter and spread her legs wide. She licked her lips and reaching down, she began to pet her pussy and seeing it was already damp from the cocksucking she just did with Milton, it wasn't long until she was dripping wet. She kept her motor running and waited for his return.

Milton reentered the lab and stopped dead in his tracks. He dropped the plastic bottle of pills and was if in a trance, he walked slowly to her. He watched her point to her pussy, "You want this pussy and I want those pills, but first you have to get down here and lick me, make me cum like I did you. If you do a good job, then we'll fuck and I'll make you cum like never before."

Milton suddenly broke out in a big smile and after handing her the container holding the pills she wanted and needed. She put it in her clutch bag and reaching out, she grabbed him behind the head and drew him down to her shiny, fat lipped pussy. He inhaled her scent and his tongue darted out and for a nerd, he knew what he was doing.

Penny leaned back on her elbows and let him at her. He licking up and down the entire length of her slit from asshole all the way up to her clit. He flicked his tongue out and uncovered her hidden clit. It popped out, thick, red and hard. He drew it between his lips and sucked lightly at first. He used his tongue to stab at it, flick it and sucked on it a little harder.

Penny let out a gasp and thrust her hips upward as she tried to put greater pressure on her clit. She fell back as Milton sank two and then a third finger into her cunt. She was breathing heavily as she took her leg that was propped up and threw it over his back. She clung to him as she started cumming.

Milton slowed his licking as he felt her bathe his lips with her juices. He broke free and licked her juices from his lips, "So, are we even now?"

She looked up at him through glassy eyes and nodded, "Oh yeah, we're even now; I saw that cock of yours and I've been dreaming about riding that cock reverse-cowgirl. I know with that curve, it will scrape again and again against my G-spot and I can't wait. Get your ass up on the counter here and let me ride it."

Milton was super excited and he hoped he wouldn't cum too soon. His dream-girl was naked and waiting to fuck the living shit out of him. He was in position and watched as she climbed up onto her knees. She threw a leg over his body and with her ass pointed at his face, he groaned out as she gripped his cock and positioned it as her entrance. She lowered her body and he watched her tight, juicy cunt swallow up his cock. He gripped her womanly hips and held tight. He knew he was just there for the ride.

Penny sucked in her breath as she felt him enter her. That wasn't special, but as he sank in, with the downward curl, it slid across the inner walls of her pussy and she let out a loud groan. Her nails dug into his thighs as she felt it scrape against the walls. She started riding him and she was suddenly about to cum already. She never had an orgasm come on that quickly and she bit her lip and started to shift, but it was relentless. Every trip up and down his cock sent another tremor and she screamed out as she came and came hard.

Milton felt her tighten and he never experienced anything like it. He grabbed hold of her ass and holding her as still as possible and drove in and out even faster. He ran his hands up to her tits as as he mauled them, he lost it and began pumping his hot cum into her pussy.

Penny was shaking with a climax like she never felt before. She leaned back and pressed her back to his chest. She continued to shake as Milton mauled her tits. She turned her head and their lips met.

After a few minutes, she slowly slid off his cock and let out a moan as she felt his gorgeous cock slipped from her cum filled pussy. She gathered up her clothes and slipped into her panties. She turned to him, "I'm keeping that hot cum of yours in my pussy for as long as I can. Believe me, Milton, once all of this mess I created is taken care of, I wanna have a night with you. I've gotta try that cock of your again, what do you say?"

He kissed her and tweaked her nipple lightly, "You can bet on it, how about bringing Bernadette with you?"

She giggled, "Yeah, I have a pretty good idea that she would love that. Thanks for the pills and I'll be in touch." She dressed and left the lab, smiling as she felt his cum filling her panties and running down her inner thighs.

Now that Penny had her pills to induce a miscarriage, she had to pick a time and place to put it into action and make it look like a true tragedy instead of her losing the baby on purpose.

That night she had a sleepless night. She wanted Leonard's baby but they've had unprotected sex before, but with Sheldon that same night. Three times and so deep and he filled her so much, she knew without a doubt it had to be Sheldon's and how Sheldon outdid Leonard in everything, she couldn't bare to tell he outdid him again.

The next day at work, Penny went to see Bernadette and tell her about Milton, but before she could say anything Bernie blurted out, "I just got off the phone with Amy, she had a great idea, a girls' night out, what do you think?"

She stopped and thought for a brief moment and knew this was exactly what she needed for her plan to work, "Hell yeah, let's go out before I get too big, I might even have a sip of the bubbly as long as I don't over do it."

They dressed to the nine; Amy was dressed unlike ever before. She was wearing a pair of sheer black panty hose. Over that was a pair of white, skin tight leather hot pants. They looked like they were spray painted on her. Above that was a lacy black halter top. It was easy to see she wasn't wearing a bra under the top. Her thick nipples were poking through. She looked even hotter than Marie Osmond did when she was a similar outfit in her twenties Bernadette was a little less slutty, wearing her tight red dress with a low bodice showcasing her large tits. Her long blonde hair was pulled up in a high ponytail. Penny wasn't dressed sexy at all. She was wearing a black pair of tailored slacks and a loose fitting gypsy blouse. When Penny went across the hall to see Amy, she noticed the elevator had a sign on it, "OUT OF ORDER!" She stopped and stared at it and knew this was her opportunity to put her plan into action. When she saw Amy she chuckled, "Hi S-L-U-T! My God, you looking frickin hot, Amy!"

She giggled "And my pantyhose are crotchless, just in case I find some guy who looks appetizing."

While they were at the bar, Bernie and Amy found Zack and Kurt available for some male company. and just like at Amy and Denise's bachelorette party, things got heated.

Kurt looked Amy up and down, "Damn girl, you looking fucking hot. What do you say we go out back and see what we can do about making you look not only hot, but satisfied?"

Amy looked to Bernie and saw her nod, "Okay, but only if Bernadette and Zack join us."

Penny waved them off, "Go, I'll just stay here and nurse my tiny glass of wine."

Amy and Bernadette were too anxious to get in the back of the bar with their two studs to even consider what Penny said. They hurried back down the hall and Kurt poked his head in the men's bathroom. Seeing it empty, he pulled Amy in; Bernie and Zack followed. Zack flipped the latch locking the door keeping anyone else from entering. He saw the cleaning sign, opened the door, hung it on the doorknob and re-locked the door.

By the time he turned around, Amy was already on her knees, pulling Kurt's sizable cock out of his pants. Kurt's hands were in Amy's thick, dark locks and easily guided her parted lips to his stiff cock.

Bernie joined her, tugging down his pants and sliding lower, she began licking at his balls. All of a sudden there was a tugging on her ponytail and lifting her head, she turned and came face to face with Zack's cock. She giggled, "I was just keeping my motor idling until you got back here." She sucked at the tip of his cock and swirled her tongue around and around the dark red mushroom head. She licked up and down the shaft and letting out a moan, she enveloped the shaft and began bobbing up and down at it like crazy.

Zack loved watching her sexy ponytail bounce around as she stared up at him through those sexy specs.

Beside them, Kurt was more than ready and drawing Amy to her feet, he guided her to the counter. He reached down and grabbed hold of her tight hot pants. He struggled to get them down and off her tight butt. He skimmed them down her trim legs and he let out a groan when he saw her pantyhose had a gash in it, "OH Amy, you slutty vixen, crotchless panties? Hold on, I'm gonna fuck you into tomorrow!" He gripped his cock and shoved inward and her cunt was so wet, it made a squishing sound as he sank into her. He reached up and pushed the halter top upward, freeing her large firm tits. He sucked on one as he began pumping in and out of her at a furious pace.

Amy wrapped her legs around him and kicked at his naked ass, urging him to fuck her harder.

All of a sudden, Bernie was beside her. Zack had her leaning over the counter. He was behind her, drawing her tight dress up over her tight bubble butt. He yanked down her panties and pulling back at her ponytail. He pulled her back, meeting his cock as he shoved his stiff cock deep in her tight-lipped pussy.

Bernie growled out and scooted closer to Amy. She attacked Amy's other tit as she was face to face with Kurt. She ripped her mouth off of Amy's tit and looked back, "Come on Zack, fuck me, I need to feel you fill my pussy with your slimy cum." She wrapped her hand around Amy;'s head and pulling her downward, she met her lips and they kissed like two long lost lovers.

Before long all four of them were on the verge of cumming. Kurt was first, after being sucked by both of the ladies. Seeing Amy in crotchless panties, he was already close to the brink. After sinking into her and watching the two women kissing he lost it and began pumping his creamy load deep in her pussy. Amy followed him and she kissed Bernie ever harder.

Zack felt Bernie cumming, but he wanted to paint her face with his slimy sperm. He pulled his cum coated cock from her and tugging at her ponytail, he guided her to her knees.

Bernie looked up at him with those beautiful blue eyes. She licked her lips, "Give it to me, Zack. Cover me with that hot cum of yours." She let out a squeal when the first blast hit her cheek and shot across her glasses. She opened her mouth as she got the next blast directly in her mouth. She swallowed it down and more covered her face.

Amy joined her on the floor and they kissed as they shared Zack's cum and they laughed and giggled as they cleaned up what Zack gave them.

After cleaning up and getting dressed, Kurt unlocked the door and saw a couple guys waiting to get in. They gave Amy and Bernie a sly grin and slapped Amy on the ass as they scooted out towards their table.

Bernie and Amy stopped dead in their tracks as they looked and saw a drunk Penny at the high table they were occupying. She had her arms crossed and her head was resting in her arms. Before her were several empty shot glasses and it was easy to see they once contained some very potent shooters.

Amy came over to her and shook her, "Penny, what the fuck? You're not supposed to be drinking, you're almost three months pregnant, you could be doing serious harm to your unborn baby."

Penny grinned up at her, "Hey, hi sexy, where is Bernadette?" She looked around and saw Bernie glaring at her

Bernie pulled at her arm, "Come on, we're going home!" Penny pulled away, she got pissed quickly, "Listen, you two go, who knows where? You leave me to fuck my old boyfriends and I'm just supposed to sit here drinking water or soda, NO FUCKING WAY! Great friends you two are. If I wasn't so drunk, I'd leave. Wait, I'm calling Uber, who the fuck needs you two!"

Bernie and Amy stopped her and convinced her to ride back to the apartment with them. They knew without having any alcohol for nearly three months, her body wasn't accustomed to it and it affected her quicker and more than she anticipated.

When Amy parked her car and Bernie helped Penny from the car, this is where all of the problems with the entire group went downhill. Bernadette and Amy guided Penny into the elevator, but found it out of order. Penny was insistent about climbing the stairs on her own, as she had for well over twelve years. A lot of times a lot more drunk than she was right now. While making her way up the stairs, she stumbled and Bernie and Amy were unable to hold her up. She took a tumble down one flight of stairs and was out cold.

Amy quickly called 9-1-1- and the ambulance was there within minutes. Penny was rushed to the emergency room where she was put on fluids and a MRI was ordered because of the bump on her head. She was given an ultrasound, unfortunately, the fall was fatal for the fetus and Bernadette and Amy were crushed. They were given the responsibility to watch over her while the guys were at the convention and they failed.

Amy was devastated, seeing it was her idea to go out and celebrate. She just thought Penny had enough sense to keep away from the alcohol.

Bernadette immediately got a hold of Leonard, "Leonard, are you sitting down?"

He had panic in his voice, "Why, what's happened Bernadette, tell me!"

She cleared her throat and knew she shouldn't stall, but she didn't know how to put it into words. She knew how happy he was knowing he was going to be a father, "Ah, Leonard Amy and I took Penny out for girls' night out. We kept all of the wine and alcohol away from her and we were having a great time."

He screamed out, "What the fuck happened Bernadette?"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers
12