Big Bang Theory Season 13 Ep. 10

Story Info
Leonard gets lucky several times; Penny fucks Lorvis & more.
12.7k words
4.38
8.6k
7
0

Part 126 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

Sheldon worked tirelessly for the next two days on his proposal and when he presented it to Suzanne, she was impressed and knew with her backing, it would soon be in the works to become a reality.

While Sheldon was working on his proposal, Leonard was preparing for his highly anticipated date with Dr. Jo Wilson (Carmilla Luddington). He had to fight for the mirror in Maya's apartment with her. She was just as nervous as he was as she prepared to have her first date with a movie star Summer Glau. Leonard was wearing a dark brown suit, while Maya had a halter dress on, showing her large breasts and her firm body from being a firefighter.

At Summer Glau's hotel room, she was pacing back and forth worried about her first date with a woman. She hoped Maya Bishop (Danielle Savre) was excited as she was. She was dressed in a pearly white, silky wrap-around dress, showing off her gorgeous legs and it was parted enough at the top to show the inner bulges of firm apple sized breasts.

Dr. Jo Wilson (Carmilla Luddington) was having her second glass of wine as she waited for her date with Leonard. They hit it off rather well, but with another couple it would make it easier, especially the conversation. She wasn't on a real date since her divorce from Alex Karev. She was wearing a knit dress that had a lot of strategically placed holes to give a glimpse of her figure. It was salmon colored and her long, silky brown hair hung upon her pert breasts making them the focal point of her figure. She knew her eyes were a very big plus, but she was still nervous as she finished her second glass of wine.

Maya drove her sleek car, Leonard rode shotgun until they reached Summer's hotel. He hopped out and went to the front desk, using the house phone he called her and before long she came down the elevator. When it opened and she came out, Leonard was starstruck seeing the petite brunette walking towards him in the flowing pearly white dress.

He put out his arms and enveloped her. He loved how nicely she felt in them. She stared up at him and presented her lips to him and he willingly kissed them. Taking her by the hand, he led her out to the car where Maya was waiting. He offered her the front seat and as she got in, her wrap-around skirt fell away exposing a good expanse of thigh.

Maya didn't miss the view and when she looked up into Summer's dark eyes, she felt a tremor race through her body, settling between her thighs. She put out her hand to shake Summer's hand, but Summer to the lead and leaned over and gave her a hug, "Leonard has told me so much about you, I can't wait to get to know you better."

Maya, the switch-hitter was the one on her heels, "Oh, I sure hope so. I'm a big fan of yours and loved everything you've done. I thought you were a hoot in the one episode of Big Bang Theory where you gave that Jewish guy the brush-off."

Leonard let out a groan and sat back as Maya put the car in gear and headed to Jo's apartment. Once again Leonard hopped out and ran up to her door. He pushed the button on her mailbox and a sweet voice came across, "Hi, I'll be right down."

Leonard stood there fidgeting about and as the door opened, once again Leonard was speechless seeing Jo in that rather sexy loose knit salmon dress. She gave him a hug and a peck on the cheek and he led her to the car. He opened the door for her and just like Summer did, her skirt rode up flashing a good bit of her slender thighs. He quickly shut the door and ran around to the other side and got in, luckily Maya was driving a four-door sedan.

Before long they were at Leonard's favorite restaurant, the one at the top of the Space Needle. The valet took the car and the four of them stood in line, but it moved rather quick seeing they were in the line for the restaurant and not the observation deck.

Once there, they were seated at the revolving floor area and Summer and Jo were staring out the window, while Leonard and Maya were staring at their dates.

They finished off their second bottle of wine and were now working on cocktails and dessert. It had already grown dark and the lights of the city and bay were amazing. Both Jo and Summer had their hand on their date's thigh. Jo was inching closer and closer to Leonard's stiff cock and Summer's tiny hand was just below the hemline of Maya's full skirt, giving her easy access to her legs that were parting more.

Maya was wondering what was going on, Summer was the lesbian virgin, not Maya, but Summer was the one making all the moves.

Leonard slipped a little closer to Jo and his hand mimicked hers, moving up and down the shapely, slender leg of Jo's knit dress. He managed to push the soft material up her leg rather easily and she turned and looked to Maya, "How about we call down, get the valet to bring the car around and head back to your place, it isn't that far and I'm looking for one of your famous margaritas?"

Summer chuckle, "Oh that sounds incredible, margaritas make me do crazy things."

Leonard turned and saw the waiter, "Check please."

Even though after eating at the restaurant, they were allowed up to the observation deck, they forego that and headed to the car waiting at the valet station when they came down from the top.

They were back at Maya's apartment in record time and as Maya went to the kitchen to blend her margaritas, Summer went to keep her company.

Summer stood close to Maya and watched as she mixed the tequila and other ingredients. She reached out and placed her hand on Maya's arm.

Maya put the bottle down and turning to Summer, she cupped Summer's face in her hands. They quickly placed their lips together, still shy, still tentative, still soft, but with all the intensity they both have been feeling though the entire evening.

Summer opened her mouth, releasing a long, drawn out sign, and it's all Maya needed to continue.

Maya felt that yearning for the mouth of another woman and she reached out with her tongue, tracing the insides of Summer's lips. Maya softly moaned, moving her fingers down Summer's jaw, caressing her neck, and collarbone.

Summer raised her head, locking Maya's mouth with her own for an even deeper kiss. Her tongue also reaching out, sliding and dueling with Maya's. It was only a few seconds, but the two women were gasping for air, panting wildly.

Summer let out a soft moan, her hands found their way to Maya's womanly hips, pulling her tighter to her tiny body, desperate now to get as close as possible to the taller, blonde lover. They broke apart for an instant, looking deep into each other's eyes and Summer whispered, "I've wanted to to that ever since I slipped into your car this evening."

Maya smiled and leaning forward, tugged at the bee-stung bottom lip of Summer's with her teeth. Maya giggled like a schoolgirl, "I couldn't think of nothing else for the past couple of days, ever since Leonard told me about you wanting to be with a woman." She let out a gasp when Summer nuzzled the side of her neck just below her ear.

Summer shivered as she wanted and needed greater contact. She reached up and grabbed hold of Maya's neck, she caressed the sensitive flesh on her neck and tightening her grip, she pulled her in for an even more intense kiss. She felt Maya's large, firm breasts pressing against hers causing her nipples to grow stiffer. She pulled back and easily swept the one panel of the halter dress from Maya's large lily white tit. She licked her lips as she stared at the huge, pink areoule, tiny pimples puckered up around the large eraser sized dark pink nipple. Her hand cradled the heavy tit and her thumb rolled around the large tip.

Maya released a loud groan and she rolled her head around on her neck as she drew Summer back in for an even more passionate kiss. She pulled back and took Summer by the hand and led her to her bedroom. They were both breathing heavily as Maya kicked the door shut behind her. She turned and pushed Summer onto the bed.

Maya reached behind her neck and released the tiny snap holding the halter dress up. She popped it open and the silky material fell from her lush body leaving her only in a tiny pair of panties.

Summer watched intently as Maya's lush body came into view. She focused on her large hanging breasts, but was distracted as Maya climbed up onto the bed, parting her legs, she welcomed her upon her tiny, darker body. She closed her eyes as she felt Maya's lips on her face, her eyelids, her neck and moving to her ear, she whispered to Summer, "I can't wait to show you how great it can be with another woman."

Summer trembled as she felt Maya's heavy, bare breasts pressing against hers. She bit her lower lip as she watched Maya's nimble fingers untie the belt holding the silky wrap around dress secure. It parted and bared most of her tiny, petite body. She arched her butt, allowing Maya to draw the dress off of Summer and tossed it to the floor

They came together, both dressed in only their tiny panties. Maya captured Summer's rich lips again and as the kiss deepened, they bodies rubbed together. Nipples puckered up as they scraped together.

Summer was beyond excited now, she grabbed Maya's hips, pulling her even closer. At the same time, Maya's large hands cupped both of Summer's apple sized tits, they fit in her hands perfectly. Her thumbs and forefingers tweaked and rolled the dark nubs atop Summer's firm, unwavering breasts.

Maya moved her mouth downward, licking the sensitive celebrity's throat and upper chest. She moved lower and captured a dark, stiff nipple in her mouth, sucking and licking and occasionally nipping at it too. She moved to its twin and gave it the same treatment. Her hand slowly slid under the waistband of her panties and suddenly her fingers were drenched in Summer's juices. Her finger slipped effortlessly inside the petite's woman's slit.

Summer let out a shriek as she felt her clit stimulated by Maya's talented fingers She began bucking wildly, thrashing around beneath the larger, experienced woman. She rolled her head from side to side as her long dark brown hair became tousled and covered half of her face, shoulders and the top swell of her small, but extremely firm tits. She seemed to lose track where she was, she was that turned on.

Maya tugged at Summer's panties and when she lifted her ass off the mattress, Maya tossed them on top of the dress she discarded already. She went for Summer's pussy immediately, licking the entire length of her slimy slit, from asshole to clit and back again.

Summer clutched at Maya's long blonde hair as she arched her back and growled out, "Oh my God, Maya, I thought it was gonna be intense, but this is, oh, oh, oh fuck, I'm cumming already!" She pinched her own nipples as her entire body felt flushed and overheated.

Maya just moaned into Summer's juicy cunt, lapping up all the juices Summer expelled. She smiled up at her, "Mmmm, you taste so fucking good, even better than my margarita's and just as intoxicating."

Summer placed her hand tighter to Maya's head, pulling her to even tighter to her spasming pussy. She ran her fingers lovingly through Maya's long blonde hair. She rotated her hips, pushing it against Maya's face and feeling things she never thought possible. Her eyes were glazed over and she was starting to scream uncontrollably, "Yes, yes, oh yes Maya, eat my fucking pussy, suck on my clit! I don't fucking believe it, I'm gonna cum again!" She collapsed back onto the bed, shaking and wiggling and barely able to breathe.

Maya continued her assault of Summer, her juices were running down Maya's chin as she tried to drink them all down. Just as she noticed Summer settling down, she managed to pull her own panties down and kicked them off her ankles. With one swift move, she pulled out and spun around. She straddled the tiny woman's upper body and scooting back, she straddled Summer's head. She once again latched onto Summer's glistening pussy and began lapping away at it again. She clutched at Summer's tiny, tight ass cheeks as he ravished the pussy before her.

Summer was on the verge of yet another orgasm and she tried to push the urge away. She grabbed at Maya's larger, but still tight ass and embraced it, wrapped her slender arms around them. Her inexperienced mouth instantly reached up to take her first lick of a woman's pussy. She couldn't believe how wet she was, musky, yet sweet and Summer was in love with the juices flowing out of the blonde atop her. She began licking and sucking like she had been doing it for years.

Maya began quivering and let out a loud moan, "Ahhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss Summer, you are a natural!" She began grinding her pussy down on the petite brunette's face. She was amazed how easily she caught on, but remembered, she was always told, lick a pussy the way you like yours licked.

Summer stiffened her tongue and began fucking Maya's juicy hole with it. And at the same time Maya was doing the same to her. Both of them having a tough time licking and sucking because they were turning on their partner like she never anticipated.

Summer felt another orgasm coming on, and she began to suck on Maya's pussy even harder. She realized Maya's thighs were flexing and shaking as she heard Maya groan out, "Oh yesssssssssss, just like that, I'm gonna cum too!" Maya was shaking, her clit was pulsating and Summer was beyond herself, licking and drinking down the flood of juices that were flowing out of the blonde's pussy. Just then, she lost it and started cumming too.

Maya doubled her efforts taking Summer's clit between her lips and sucked hard and her tongue flicked it back and forth, up and down, relentlessly.

Both women slumped against each other, Maya pinning Summer to the mattress with her larger, fuller body. They clung to one another for several minutes. Slowly they began moving, lightly touching and caressing each other.

Maya finally rolled off of Summer and turning towards her, she lovingly swept Summer's damp locks from her face, "Mmmm, that was nice, I can't wait to try it all again as soon as possible."

While this was going on, Leonard and Jo were getting a little anxious for their drinks. Leonard got up and went into the kitchen and found the blender full, but no one else was in sight. He walked down the hall to the bedroom and heard tiny giggles, and moans. He returned to the kitchen, blended the margarita mix and pouring two glasses full, he returned to the living room. He handed one to Jo, "I believe we're on our own for the foreseeable future. The kitchen is empty and I snuck down the hall to Maya's bedroom door. It was closed and I could hear moaning and giggling coming from there."

Jo smiled up at him and as she sipped her margarita, she looked at him over the top of her glass. "I guess we are on our own now, any ideas what we could do?"

He sipped his drink and put it down, he slipped closer to her, "Oh I could think of a few things we could do to occupy our time, don't you?" He stood up and taking her hand, he pulled her to her feet. He pulled her to him and his lips on hers, taking her breath away without being too forceful. His hands began roaming over her body, his fingers began poking through the tiny holes on her loosely knit dress.

Jo tried wrapping her arms around his neck, but he wouldn't allow her to touch him yet.

He gripped her wrists and holding them, he pressed his body against her, causing her to be immobile. With one hand, Leonard pulled her dress up until it cleared her hips and tugged it higher until it cleared her firm, gorgeous breasts. He released her hands long enough to tug the dress from her body.

She was standing there in a tiny pair of panties and high heeled boots, she looked incredible. His hands began to roam over her taut body. He teased her firm, firm tits he lowered his head and closed around one of her firm stiff nipples.

Jo let out a shriek when Leonard leaned down and easily drew her up into his arms. He walked briskly down the hall, past the room where Maya and Summer were engaged in whatever they were doing. He made it to the room where he was staying.

He planted her firmly in the middle of the bed and followed her down to the bed. He ravished her fine tits and they reminded him of Summer's but were a lot lighter in skin tone. He finally left them and began moving downward. He slowly slid her panties off her squirming legs, leaving a line of wet kisses as he drew them off. He grabbed both feet and rubbed first one and then the other. He dropped her panties to the floor.

Leonard crouched over her and prying her legs apart, he caressed her calves and inner thighs. He pushed them further apart as he slid closed and closer to her gorgeous tight lipped pussy. He ran the tip of his fingers between the tight folds and as he reached her hot hole, he pushed inward and sank into her hot, wet hole. He licked his lips and gasped out, "Oh Jo, you are so ready, I'm glad to see you so wet, should I continue?"

She rode up on her elbows and all she could do was nod and finally gasped out, "Oh, yesssssssssss, please do!"

He pushed her legs apart even more, he bent her knees and gripped the back of her thighs. He looked up and caught her gaze, "I've been told my tongue is the best."

She giggled and smiled up at him, "I'm not sure if you are the best, but I'm hoping for pretty damn good, at least!"

He lowered her head and his hot breath bathed her entire pussy. His tongue began to travel from her clit to her ass, stopping to explore everywhere in between. After his third trek, she was already squirming from the intense pleasure he was inflicting on her pussy.

She grabbed at his head as he spent countless minutes focusing on just her clit, licking her with just the right amount of pressure. She cried out as her first orgasm coursed through her taut body. She griped his head as he stopped and began exploring her tight hole with his fingers, pausing frequently to suck yet again on her aching clit. He send bolts of excitement shooting through her legs and forcing him to tighten the grip on his head.

Leonard once again attacked her clit, sending pleasure to the point of driving her insane. He shoved one, then two and finally three fingers into her sloppy, tight hole. He could feel her cunt twitching and knew she was about to cum again.

Jo's entire body tensed up and she cried out as she exploded again She was gasping for air , "Okay, okay I admit, you are the best giving oral, I can't stop cumming!"

Leonard wouldn't relent and continued to lick, suck and finger fuck her like he didn't have a care in the world and giving her pleasure was his only mission and he was doing it perfectly. He finally pulled his head and he smiled seeing Jo totally spent. He grinned up at her and licked his slimy lips and smacked them, "Mmmm, you have to have one of the finest tasting pussies I've ever had the pleasure of munching on. Tell me Jo, did you enjoy that?"

She scoffed, "It was okay!" She was still trying to catch her breath, but she wasn't going to tell him it was the best she ever had. She saw he was about to dive in and begin again. She grabbed his head and stopped him, "Okay, okay Leonard, that has to be the most intense, extreme experience involving a tongue, real or battery operated that I've ever had."

He grinned from ear to ear, "Now I'll try to impress you in some other way, that is if you're up and ready?" Before she could reply he kissed her and let her taste herself on his lips, His hands found her gorgeous tits. Suddenly without warning, he rolled her over and pulled her up to her knees grabbing her by the hips. Before she could react, he was sliding inside of her, pushing in without warning or any attempt to do it gently.

While he was eating her out, he was slow and deliberate, but now, with his fat, stiff cock in her, he was relentless, taking her nearly brutally.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers