Big Bang Theory Season 13 Ep. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy nodded, "Aw we were looking at a week from this coming Friday. Nothing large, just our friends and some co-workers. I'm gonna try and get a hold of Leonard. Bert want him as his best man." She looked at Bernadette, "Will you be my matron of honor?"

Bernadette hugged her again, "Oh yes, I'd be honored." She ran into the kitchen and got a bunch of glasses and Raj found a bottle of champagne to toast the happy couple.

In Seattle, Jo managed to slip out of the apartment without waking Leonard, she had early rounds at the hospital, but she left Leonard a note saying what a great time she had, but was sorry, it was still to soon after her divorce and she needed a little more time to digest the idea of another relationship. She left a PS. Saying she's call later and explain.

He knew it was too good to be true and after Maya and Summer woke up, the three of them had a hearty breakfast and they both tried to console Leonard, but knew it was useless.

Summer left in the afternoon, but promised Maya she would call so they could get together again as soon as possible.

Maya left Leonard alone in the apartment, seeing she had a schedule round at the fire station. He was sitting there alone when he got a call from Amy. He picked it up, "Hi Amy, how are things down in good old Pasadena?"

Amy was giggling and couldn't stop, "Listen Leonard, I don't know if I can say this twice without bursting out laughing, "Bert asked me to marry him and I accepted."

Leonard nearly dropped the phone, "Oh My God, congratulations. You two are a lot more suited than you and Sheldon. I love him dearly, but he didn't know when he had a good thing."

"Oh thank you, Leonard. You have no idea how much I respect your opinions."

"So tell me, when is the big day?"

"We're getting married a week from Friday and we want you to be Bert's best man, say you'll do it."

He took a deep breath, "Oh I don't know Amy. The last thing I want is to cause a scene on your wedding day. Do you know if Penny will be there?"

She cleared her throat, "You know, even though she has the apartment across the hall, I haven't spoken or even seen her in well over a week. I promise, she won't be there. Neither of us want her there and I'm having Bernadette as my matron of honor and we would love you to be best man."

He let out a deep breath, "Okay, I'll do it, but only if Penny isn't there. I'm telling you now, if I even see her there, I'll be gone before you can say a word."

"Oh thank you Leonard, can you be here by next Wednesday so we can go over everything? Bernadette told me to tell you you could stay in my old room at her place."

"Okay Amy, I'll be there and again, congratulations, see you Wednesday."

After Maya returned to the apartment, all she could talk about was Summer and it drove Leonard crazy. He told her about the great time he had with Jo, but told her how she wasn't ready for a relationship after her divorce with Alex.

They curled up together and before long they were in bed, comforting one another the best way known to man and women, they were like two bunnies trying to make more baby rabbits.

This went on day after day until he had to leave for Amy and Bert's wedding. He held Maya tightly, "Thank you for letting me crash here and for all of the support."

She kissed him tenderly, "I have to say, if I wasn't so much into women, you'd be my ideal man. With that being said, go get yourself a woman who will love you as much as I do, but one that loves men more than woman."

He laughed and hugged her again, "I'll keep in touch, let me know how it goes with Summer." He left and before long he was at the front door of Howard and Bernadette's house. He suddenly felt sad knowing Howard would never answer the door again. To make it even worse, when he knocked on the door, Raj answered it and after welcoming him in, he threw his arms around him, "Oh my God Leonard, we have missed you so much."

Leonard hugged him back and patted him on the back, "Same here Raj, so how is everything at Cal Tech?"

He went on and on after a couple minutes, Bernadette came running down the stairs. She threw her entire body at him as he got up off the sofa and nearly knocked him to the floor. She kissed him directly on the lips and took his breath away and at the same time made it very uncomfortable with Raj sitting right there, "I've missed you so much, why haven't you kept in touch?"

He managed to break her hold on him and as he sat down, she planted herself next to him. He looked to Raj and saw the pain in his expression, "Well, you know after leaving I had a lot to sort out, still haven't decided what I'm gonna do, but it is for sure it isn't here in Pasadena."

When he said this he saw how Raj perked up, but at the same time a rain cloud hovered over Bernie. Her entire body slumped and she immediately moved away from him, as far she she could on the same couch.

Leonard knew he had to repair what he said quickly before it all went to hell. "I have to stay clear of Penny, if she's gonna be here,I can't be. If for some reason she leaves and headed up to the porn capital of California, I see no reason why I couldn't come back here. So much good in my life has happened here, but at the same time, the worse thing in my life is also here." He turned and looked to Bernadette. He took her hand in his and was glad she didn't pull away, "I hope you understand where I am coming from."

She gave him a weak smile, "I understand, but it still doesn't mean I have to like it. So with that put to bed, what are we gonna do for Amy and Bert for their wedding?"

He shrugged, "I'm here to be the best man, still don't know why he didn't ask Raj here, but I'm glad to do it. As far as their wedding, "I've found a great place for the two of them, I'm giving them a couples massage. I know how much they both workout. What better than a soothing massage for the two of them at the same time."

Bernadette giggled, "I heard from Amy about the two of you in that steam room, now that would have been something I'd pay to watch."

Raj chuckled, "Yeah, we know about you Bernie. You've always loved to watch and be watched."

"Okay, okay, you got me. What do you say we head out and have a nice dinner out, my treat."

The three of them had a nice quiet meal and even finished off two bottles of wine. Upon returning to the house, Bernadette paid the babysitter, they had coffee and lounged around and talked of old times.

Raj finally excused himself and headed upstairs to bed. Bernie followed soon afterwards and Leonard headed t the downstairs bedroom where he was glad the day was over. He had mixed feeling about Bernadette, but he knew he couldn't squeeze in between Raj and Bernie. To top it off, he didn't want to be anywhere Penny had the remote chance of reappearing.

Less than an hour later he woke up to a tapping at his bedroom door, He turned on the bedside lamp and sat up, "Come in."

The door opened and Bernadette stepped in, closing the door behind her. She stared at his near naked body and whispered to him, "Leonard, I want you to fuck me!"

He was still half asleep and he rubbed his eyes, "What"

"I want you to fuck me. I can't stop thinking about the way you treat me and how you feel when you're in me." She dropped her robe and she stood there naked as the day she was born. She raised her hands to her gorgeous, full tits and lightly ran her thumbs around her perky firm nipples.

He scooted to the side away from her nad patted the bed beside him, "How can I say no to such a request?"

She hopped up onto the bed and gave him such a passionate kiss it made his toes curl and his cock stiffen. Her hands traveled down his firm chest and ended up wrapping her tiny hand around his thick, fat cock.

He combed his fingers through her silky blonde hair, "My God Bernadette, I'll never get over how beautiful you look." His gentle touch made her melt against him. He captured her mouth once again in a smoldering kiss. He saw her clutch tighter at his cock and molded against him.

Leonard rolled her over onto her back and he couldn't wait to feel her around him again. He slipped into her pussy slowly, like a snake slithering through tall grass. He was soon balls deep in her and as he pulled back, he drove back in, not wanting to be out of her for long. Bernadette arched her back, welcoming his thickness spreading her wide. She wrapped her legs around him as she felt him fill her to overflowing over and over again.

He rose up and slipped from her, he gripped her lush hips and urged her to roll over, "Get on your knees Bernie, I wanna fuck you from behind."

She rolled over immediately and drew up onto her knees, she looked back at him, "Give it to me Leonard, fuck me, give me all you have." She cried out as she felt him sink deep into her.

Leonard drove into her as hard as he could, the sound of his skin slapping against hers filled the tiny room. He picked up the pace, hammering his thick cock in her receptive pussy.

Bernie was in heaven, she couldn't get enough of him, she raised her hips high, meeting his every thrust. She buried her face in the pillow, she screamed loudly, as she tried to keep Raj from hearing her, but she had to let it out. She looked back, "Give it to me Leonard, fill me up with your potent cum."

Leonard reached down and found her clit, he diddled it over and over again. He rubbed in tune with his urgent thrusts. He loved how her tight ass molded to his groin as he slammed in her. He loved how she ground her clit against his fingers The room was filled with the scent of their sex and it turned him on even more.

She buried her face in the pillow again and screamed out, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming, please, please Leonard, cum in me!"

Leonard was dripping in sweat as he lost it and began pumping his heavy cum into her tiny body. He slumped against her and he cradled her tits in his hands as he continued pumping in her pussy. He slowly pulled out of her and fell to the bed beside her.

Bernadette reached down and collected a stream of cum that flowed out of her. She raised her hand to her mouth, "Mmmm, I've always loved how you tasted, especially after mixing with mine. They hugged and before long, they drifted off to sleep.

In the morning, she woke up, slipped into her robe and hurried out and ran to the bathroom. She cleaned up and went into the kitchen to begin making coffee and breakfast.

After a hearty breakfast, Bernadette and Leonard headed over to the old apartment complex where Leonard used to live. They took the elevator up to the fourth floor and when the door opened, Leonard broke out in a sweat. He was deathly afraid Penny would step out of his old apartment. He hurried to Amy's door and knocked on it like crazy until she opened it.

He rushed in and slammed the door shut. He was hyperventilating over the possibility of seeing Penny. He hugged Amy and shook Bert's hand. They began going over the tiny ceremony for tomorrow.

They were halfway through when Bernie got a call from Raj. "Hey Bernie, you may wanna get home, Halley is throwing up and I don't now what to do."

"Oh my god, what did you feed her, Raj?"

"Nothing out of the ordinary, but she did drink a couple energy drinks, I don't think it was good on her belly. She's throwing up and still running around the house." She hung up, "Sorry you guys, but I have to get home, Raj was an idiot and allowed Halley to drink a couple energy drinks." She looked to Leonard, "Why don't you get the lowdown of the rest of the ceremony and fill me in later,"

"Hey, don't worry," He looked to Bert and Amy, "Is it okay for me to crash here tonight on the sofa? I spend many a nights on it, if it's okay with you?"

Bert nodded, "Sure, we'd love you to spend the evening with us, right Amy?"

She had a glint in her eyes, "Oh, sure, you're welcome to spend the night with us."

Bernadette hurried home, but Halley had already settled down and was taking a nap.

Back at Amy and Bert's apartment, Amy looked to her husband to be and winked at him. She turned to Leonard, "They just opened a new Thai restaurant down the street , how about the three of his go there for a bite to eat. They have a great lunch menu and have a large wine selection too."

Leonard stood up, "I could use something to eat, it is past lunch time and as you know, I love Thai."

She blushed as she looked to Bert, "Let me get some clothes on, and we'll be on our way." She hurried to the bedroom, slipped out of her robe and donned a tiny thong. She slipped into a frilly white silk blouse, leaving her bra off. It was rather tight and it showed her stiffening nipples. She slid on a tiny black skirt that hung down to her knees, but was extremely tight and showcased her tight butt. She put her hair up and found a pair of black rimmed glasses. She finished off her outfit by slipping into a conservative black jacket to hide her firm, stiff nippled tits. She applied a light coat of pink lip- gloss and found a pair of fuck me heels.

When she came out, Leonard's jaw dropped, it was a fantasy in heels. She reminded him of his high school librarian and he could feel the blood rushing to his cock.

Bert beamed from ear to ear as he stared at his wife to be, "Shall we be on our way?"

Once in the elevator, Amy scooted closer to Leonard and with Bert before her, she lowered her hand and allowed her knuckles to brush against the lump in his pants. She leaned closer to him, "I wanna feel this fat cock of yours in my ass one more time before I say I do."

Leonard shivered and cleared his throat, but before he could reply, the elevator doors opened and they walked out.

In the restaurant, Amy found a booth in the back and slipping in, she pulled Leonard in beside her.

Bert knew what was gonna happen, they talked about it before Leonard and Bernadette showed it. Their luck was even better when Bernadette had to leave.

They ordered and also got a bottle of red wine. After the waiter left the table area, the three of them did a lot of small talk, about where Leonard was, what he was doing and while he told them about Dr. Jo Wilson and his incredible night, Amy's hand went beneath the table and was soon running up and down his thigh.

Bert looked at Amy., "I dare you to take it out and stroke him."

Leonard's jaw dropped and before he could reply, Amy had his zipper down, her hand was stroking his cock and she pulled it out into the open.

She looked to Bert, "Let me tell you Bert, it doesn't hold a candle to yours, but just knowing all of the women he fucked, especially Summer Glau, it turns me on to no end."

Bert chuckled, "Drop your napkin Amy and get down there and suck it. I wanna hear those luscious lips of yours sliding up and down his fat cock."

She giggled, "Oh Bert, you are so wicked, that is why I'm marrying you tomorrow." She stared into Leonard's eyes, "We want you in our suite tomorrow after we say goodbye to every one. You turned me on to Bert and we want to thank you the best way we know how."

She slipped under the table and she immediately closed her lips around the head of his cock. Her tongue flicked out and began lapping away at the shaft and sunk lower, taking more and more of his shaft into her mouth. She gagged and giggled when she felt his cock leap on her mouth and she pushed forward taking his shaft into her throat. She wiggled her tongue around and around the shaft and suddenly she felt it swell up. She pulled back, taking him from her throat. She wanted to taste her work product and as he flooded her mouth, she rolled it around her tongue and swallowed several times.

She smacked her lips and as she climbed up from under the table, she grinned at the waiter, "Mmmm, I was just getting a little sauce for my Thai food." She giggled again and took a mouthful of wine, swished it around her mouth and swallowed, "Mmmm, perfect appetizer, let's eat!"

Once back at the apartment, Amy put her glasses back on and stood before Leonard. She had him sitting on the edge of the bed her legs were spread as wide as possible even though she was wearing a rather tight black skirt. She swayed from side to side smiling as she did so.

She kicked his legs apart and stepped between them and planting one hand on his chest. She ran her fingers up and down his chest as she slowly unbuttoned the buttons on his shirt. She ran his hands up to his shoulders and drew the shirt off his well-muscled chest.

"I can see you've continued to work out Leonard, and you took my suggestion to stop wearing those t-shirts under your dress shirts." She slowly sank to her knees and using her elbows, she pushed his legs further apart. The palms of her hands were now on his taut stomach. She leaned forward and turning her head, she pressed her cheek to his growing bulge. She deftly unbuttoned his jeans and drawing the zipper down, she managed to get it lowered and went to work on tugging his jeans off, taking his boxers with them.

She wrapped her warm fingers around his thick shaft and pumped it up and down several times. She manipulated his cock, her mind remembering how fantastic it felt as it slid in and out of her pussy. She loved the thick veins and bumps that made her excitement soar even more. A squeal escaped her lips as she opened her mouth end enveloped the head again.

Even though she tasted him in the restaurant, she wanted it again. Her fist stroked him up and down as her tongue licked at the pre-cum that oozed out again. She went to work, licking along the entire length, something she couldn't do when under the table in the restaurant. She swirled her tongue around the head again.

She could feel her tiny thong getting wetter and wetter anticipating being fucked soon.

She looked up as Bert was now beside them, he was naked and he was stroking his huge cock, "Yeah, do it Amy, suck on the cock of my best man." She loved watching Bert stroking his cock while she sucked on another one. It increased her excitement level.

Leonard was close to cumming, but wanted it to last. His hands were in her hair. He plucked away at the pins holding her hair in that tight bun. It tumbled down and he felt a surge and he had to slow her down or he would cum. He, just like everyone else said; she looked like Marie Osmond, but he never imagined Marie Osmond with a cock in her mouth, but it was a very sexy thought. He reached down and removed her glasses and she looked even more like her.

Amy double her efforts on Leonard's cock and her hair was a tousled mess, but never looked sexier. She pulled her mouth off of Leonard's cock. A stream of saliva ran from his cock to her plush lips. She looked back at Bert, "Get down her, yank up my skirt and fuck me. I need to be spit fucked!"

Bert dropped to his knees, he looked to Leonard and he shook his head, "Leonard, how come the two of us are completely naked and the bride to be is still fully clothed?" He unzipped her tight skirt and pulled at it from side to side until he got it off her ample hips and bubble butt. He drew down the tiny thong and stared at her gorgeous ass and glistening pussy.

Leonard watched as Bert's huge cock slipped into her receptive pussy. He tightened his fingers in her hair and groaned out, "Oh fuck Amy, I wanted to fuck you, but that is so hot seeing Bert take you, I'm gonna cum. Open wide, here it comes!"

Amy craned her head upward. She did exactly as she was told and sticking out her tongue, she waited and within a coupe of seconds she was rewarded with another large dose of his cum.

Bert watched as Amy took Leonard's entire load in her mouth and he was so excited seeing her in the restaurant and now in her bedroom, he lost it and began pumping his huge load deep in her pussy.

Amy slumped against Leonard and she knew there had to be another bout. She wanted Leonard in her other holes and what the bride wanted, the bride was going to get.