Big Bang Theory Season 14 Ep. 01

Story Info
A foursome interview; Penny is in porn for real.
12.9k words
4.21
11.3k
15
2

Part 129 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Big Bang Theory Season 14 Chapter 1

In New York, Robin set up a dinner meeting with Christi Paul and she was glad Sheldon and Leonard were okay with the time and place. They met up at the restaurant and Sheldon and Leonard stood up as the two gorgeous women entered the dining room. They both were staring wide-mouthed as they took in the luscious blonde. She was dressed to kill. Her long golden blonde hair was pulled back in a low ponytail and it hung down over one slender shoulder. She was wearing a black, silky pullover blouse with a sever neckline showing her high 38 B breasts to perfection. Below that she was wearing a short, tight dark brown leather skirt. It ended at mid thigh, with sheer black stockings. To top it off she was wearing black suede knee-hi boots. The heels were several inches and she was grinning from ear to ear.

Christi turned to Robin and after licking her bright red lips she giggled, "Robin, I think I caught their attention. She looked back to the guys with her emerald green eyes and waited. Sheldon rushed around and held out her chair for her.

Robin looked to Leonard, "What am I, chopped liver?"

He hurried to seat her. She too was dressed provocatively. She was wearing skin-tight dark gray tights. Over the top was a bright pink tunic with a wide black belt pulled tight to show off her huge tits and tiny waist. Her long auburn hair was flowing down around her shoulders and rested atop her heaving tits. She grinned at him as he seated her, "Well thank you, Leonard, I'm so glad to see you again."

They had a very long and enjoyable dinner. They finished off two bottles of wine and Christi couldn't stop trashing HLN and CNN. She was a closet conservative, but it surely didn't show that in her dress. She looked to Sheldon, "Yeah, okay I guess I could have dressed a little more conservatively, but figured I'd lay all my cards on the table and one of my cards is my sexuality. Something I've seen rather nicely at Fox News, unlike CNN. They make us wear sacks and high neck collars. Listen, you know, I've seen Alisyn Camerota in the morning. Could she wear anything more unflattering and those glasses. I think she's trying to compete with Rachel Maddow." I can see why Fox dumped her, to top it off, she's is just as bitchy off air as she is on-air, what a class A cunt, pardon my French."

Leonard looked to Robin, "I think she's gonna fit in perfectly at Fox. What do you say we head out and talk more over a few drinks at the Fox suites."

Christi reached out and placed her hand on Sheldon's, "I was hoping for a little more than just talking."

Robin chuckled, "I sorta spill the beans on what we did on our last encounter." She giggled, "This way it cuts out all of the beating around the bush."

Sheldon nearly choked on his water. He coughed a second time and blurted out, "Check please!"

As soon as they entered the suite, Leonard took Robin by the hand and led her towards the second bedroom. He turned to Sheldon, "Treat her well Sheldon, because after I do the same here with Robin, I propose the four of us get together in the master bedroom and have some real dirty fun."

Christi stopped and raised her large bag, "Oh I intend on doing just that Leonard. Robin told me about her first experience with Harris a couple days ago and what she doesn't know yet; we are going to treat her really, really good. You better warm her up, because what I have planned for her, she's gonna need to be ripe and raring to go."

Robin placed her hands on her hips, "I thought this was an interview for you? I already signed with Fox."

Christi reached into her bag and pulled out a large manila envelope, "Already signed Robin, tonight is all about the initiation and we're gonna have a lot of fun." She turned and pulled Sheldon into the bedroom and closed the door.

Leonard did the same, pulling Robin into his bedroom and guided her to the side of the bed. He reached up and swept her long auburn hair from her cheek and pushed it back over her shoulder, exposing the sensitive flesh on her neck. He leaned in and nuzzled her flesh and moved up to her cheek and as she turned, their lips met in a heated, passionate kiss. Leonard's tongue swept inward and after painting her full lips, he dipped in and began to fence with her tongue. He drew her tongue into his mouth as he sucked at it.

His hands were moving all along her body, setting off tiny fires wherever he touched. He managed to unclip her huge belt and as it hit the floor, he drew her bright pink tunic up and over her head. He dropped it to the floor and swiftly removed her bra. He guided her to the bed and as she fell to it, his hands unzipped first one boot, tugging it off, he attacked her tiny, dainty foot. He sucked on each and every digit and as he ran his tongue up her instep, she shivered and squealed out as the pleasure shot up her leg and settled directly on her budding clit. He released her foot and gave its twin the same treatment. As he reached for the waistband of her tight stretch pants, he smiled when she arched her ass off the bed giving him the ease on removing them. He tossed them aside and stared at the lush, nearly naked body before him. He loved how her large, firm tits rolled, but stayed firm atop her chest. He took in the auburn halo surrounding her head as she licked her lips.

Leonard began removing his clothes slowly, "Robin, reach down and pet that pretty pussy of yours, get it nice and ready for my talented tongue." He stopped undressing and waited, "I'm not taking off any more of my clothes until I see you do as I asked."

Robin bit her lip and ran her hands down her lush body. She snuck her hand beneath the tiny thong that barely covered her juicy cunt. It already had a large stain on it from the juices she was expelling. She arched her back and ripped them off. She parted her legs as wide as she could and exposing her thick, glistening lips, she ran two fingers up and down the fleshy lips. She twirled the tip of her fingers around her clit and uncovering it from its hooded hiding spot. She dipped her finger into her hole and wetting her fingers, she went back to teasing her clit. Her eyes were focused on Leonard as he dropped his boxers and slowly stroked his fat, stiff cock. She licked her parched lips, she was breathing heavily through her mouth, "Please Leonard, lick me, make me cum, just like you did a couple days ago.

He urged her further back on the bed and climbing up, he pushed her legs apart with his knees and he slowly ran his hands from her shins, across her sexy knees and he raked his nails up and down her trembling thighs.

He hovered over her intoxicating pussy. He took a deep breath, I'm remembering just how good you tasted, even better than you smell.

She watched him lower his head and began bobbing up and down between her spread legs. She could feel his tongue swirling inside of her and she looked to the mirror and she licked her lips as she saw her fingers tangled into his hair. She continued looking into the mirror and saw his back flexing as he pushed her deeper into the mattress. His teeth nipped at the sensitive flesh of her inner thighs before returning to suck hard on her stiff, blood red clit. Robin cried out, arching her back as she came hard all over his smiling face.

Leonard slipped up her body and planted several kisses on her full, firm tits, "Mmmm, I nearly forgot how luscious your breasts were Robin. I got so caught up in that gorgeous, juicy pussy of yours, but now that I'm here, I'm going to ravish them." He hefted them in his hands and pushing them together, he managed to latch his lips onto both rosy pink nipples at the same time.

Robin squirmed and arched her back, forcing more tit flesh into his mouth. She clutched at his head and let out a squeal as she felt his lips and tongue attack her large aeroules and diamond stiff nipples. She let out a groan when she felt him lower his body and slowly sank his thick, stiff cock into her juicy, creaming pussy. She spread her legs, taking him deeper into her hot cauldron. It sent chills through her body as he ground deeper into her depth. She loved how his cock had a mind of its own, touching and probing her and constantly scraping against her G-spot.

Leonard slowed, releasing her tits, a string of saliva clung to his lips and her nipples. He stared into her dark brown lusty eyes, "I wanna be able to see you better and play too. Would you mind if you get on top and ride me?"

A big grin crossed her lips and she nodded, "Is that trick question? I don't know any woman who doesn't like being on top!" She let out a gasp as she felt him slip from her tight, juicy cunt. She waited for him to roll onto his back. She scurried up onto him and grabbing hold of his slime covered shaft, she sank downward, taking him deep into her tight, wet pussy. She loved how his thickness and thick veins scraped against the walls of her pussy and sent shivers throughout her entire body.

Leonard extended his arms and grabbed hold of her ample hips and guided her down further, allowing his cock to sink deeper into her spasming body.

Robin threw her head back sending her long hair down her back and brushed against his thighs. She whipped her head about, "My God, Leonard, you feel so good in me, so alive. I can feel you throbbing and I wanna move, but the feeling is still coursing through me."

Robin began moving faster and Leonard bucked his hips up into her. It was so carnal, so deep and Robin threw her head back as she came, hard. Before she could even relish the feeling, he had her flipped over and was ramming into her from behind. It sent her spiraling into another orgasm as he pulled her gorgeous long hair and slammed into her hard and went even deeper in her swollen cunt.

Leonard pulled her hair harder and when she turned her head towards him, he growled out, "Oh fuck Robin, I'm cumming!" He kissed her hard and gripped her harder as he pumped stream after stream of his hot cum into her quivering cunt. He sighed loudly and collapsed on the bed beside Robin.

She wrapped her arms around him, "My god that was intense."

He chuckled and hugged her harder, "Yeah, I have to agree." He leaned over and grabbed his pants and pulled the purple plug Christi handed him secretly. He fell back to the bed and showed Robin what he had, "I promised Christi I would put this in you after we were finished and I'd have you keep it in till she removed it, are you game?"

She bit her bottom lip, she cupped his face and kissed him and nodded, "I'm game, but you're gonna have to take it slow."

He chuckled, "Oh, I'm gonna have fun working it in you."

They caressed one another and he swept the bright purple plug across her lips and she sucked it in. He pulled it back and shook his head, "Not slippery enough, I'm gonna use some other stimulation." He slipped it between her lower lips and it was covered in a mixture of both of their climaxes. He pulled it back and slowly pushed it back and forth. He worked it in slowly and Robin clung to him and she stroked his cock, I gotta hold onto something while you do that."

He laughed and shoved hard and it popped in. He let out a grunt when she squeezed his cock harder and finally released it, "Hey, you gave me a thrill, so I had to give you one too."

They hugged one another until she got used to it. She sat up and wiggled her ass, "What do you say we go to the other bedroom and see what Sheldon and Christi are up to?"

He pulled her to her feet and she walked gingerly to the other room.

While this was going on, Sheldon and Christi were getting familiar. After closing the door to their bedroom, Christi turned to Sheldon, "Do you mind if I got out of these clothes? They may look sexy, but they are not the most comfortable things to wear."

Sheldon nodded as he removed his jacket, tie and began unbuttoning his shirt, "I couldn't imagine any man who would say no to such a request. I've been dying to see what you looked beneath those clothes. My mind has been running like crazy." He slipped out of his shirt and toed off his shoes.

Christi pulled her black blouse over her head and quickly unzipped her skirt. She removed her bra and saw the bulge in Sheldon's pants grow. She grinned seeing it become uncomfortable for him. She removed her boots and skimmed out of her panties, leaving her thigh high black stockings on.

Sheldon put up a finger, "I have to use the bathroom, make yourself comfortable, I'll be right back." He used the facilities, stripping off his pants, briefs and socks. He brushed his teeth and used mouthwash and as he entered the bedroom he stopped dead in his tracks as he stared at the gorgeous blonde.

She had removed her stockings and was lying on her side. Her head was propped up on one elbow and she removed the ponytail holder. He saw her long, silky blonde hair flowing over her firm, tits. It covered half of her tits and he could see her bright pink nipples showing through. She grinned at him, "Aw, are you just gonna stand there and gawk, or are you gonna join me in the bed?" He chuckled, "Oh, I'm gonna join you, but I was just taking in the view. My God, beautiful, you are absolutely beautiful, that's all I can say." He slid into the bed and came up and stretched out beside her. His chest barely grazed her nipples and his growing hard-on tapped her flat, toned belly. They gazed into each other's eyes and he was nearly lost in her emerald eyes. They slowly closed the gap between them and they both released a tiny moan as their lips parted and their tongue got acquainted for the first time.

When they came up for air, Christi licked her lips, "Mmmm, just as good as I imagined it would be, can I have another?" She didn't wait for a reply, running her fingers through his short hair, she pulled his face to hers and they kissed again, this time with a lot more behind it.

Sheldon finally broke the kiss after quite a while and began kissing his way down her flushed cheeks, and continued to her neck where he kissed, licked and nibbled until Christi's breathing grew heavier and her moans grew louder. He continued downward and did the same to her full, firm tits. A smile crossed his lips as he felt her arch her back, pressing her full tits firmly into her active mouth.

Christi clamped down on his head with both hands, while she rotated her hips to tease his now firm, extremely stiff cock. She trapped it with her thighs and she smiled when she heard him let out a loud grunt.

Sheldon moved downward, kissing as he went and left a line of saliva around her dainty, pretty belly-button. He darted his tongue in and out, giving her a preview of what he was going to do with her fragrant pussy.

When she arched her back again,he slipped his hands beneath her tiny, bubble butt. He cradled them in his hands as he continued to kiss and lick his way down her washboard belly.

She dropped back down, trapping his hands between her luscious butt cheeks and the cool sheets. He slid them under her and gave them a firm squeeze which produced another moan from her pretty lips.

Sheldon reached his goal and began kissing and licking her. He watched as Christi's hips began to rotate under Sheldon's active mouth and her grip on his head tightened. He continued downward, but avoided her already stiff button. Rather, he took his time licking and kissing circles all around the uncovered blood red clit.

He moved further downward and he teased and probed her starred hole. He knew she was beyond excited now as the sensations from his tongue teased her to even greater heights.

Christi was grinding against his lips and tongue as he kissed, sucked and lapped at her from her exquisite ass to her clit and back again. Each time Sheldon took a slightly different path. A kiss here, a lick there, a few seconds of sucking before he slipped his tongue deeper between her tight, but quickly swelling lips.

He pursed his lips and capturing her clit, the tip of his tongue flicked back and forth, teasing her to even greater heights.

Christi suddenly lost it, she shattered into a million pieces and came rather quickly. It was a lot stronger than she was used to experiencing. Her body arched up tighter to his active lips and tongue as her juices flooded into his mouth and as her climax grew, Sheldon drank down all she offered. She clutched at his head and screamed out, "Oh fuck yeah, yes, I'm cumming again and I can't stop, yes, yes lick me harder!"

She was puffing like a steam locomotive, her legs wrapped around his head and squeezed, but it didn't deter him from sucking and teasing her clit even more so. She felt her orgasm continue and she thought she was going to pass out from the intensity of her climax.

Sheldon sensed her shaking was causing pain, it was that intense and he backed off slightly as he planted soft, light kisses until she calmed down. Her trembling slowly eased and she slowly loosen her grip on his head with her trim, shapely thighs.

Sheldon slowly slid back up her sweat covered body and cradled her in his arms. He caressed her tangled hair as she was whipping her head around during the height of her multiple orgasms. He nuzzled her neck as she stared down at him.

"Wow, that was incredible, if I didn't know better, I thought there were several mouths on me at the same time. I'm glad I decided against having you make me squirt. I would have passed out for sure."

He chuckled, "Oh, without a doubt. I've learned from past experiences that whomever I did that to, said it was an experience like none other, but would never want to go through it again, it is just to intense., but thanks for the compliment anyways."

She peppered his face and neck with kisses, "I have to say, either way, that was amazing. Once I recover, I'm going to show you just how much I appreciate what you just did for me."

He combed his fingers though her gorgeous, silky blonde hair, "I have to say, I enjoyed giving you pleasure, I really enjoyed pleasing you like that." He kissed her once again and felt her melt against him.

Christi tasted herself in his mouth and on his tongue and it made her even more excited to return the favor and show him just how much she appreciated how hard he made her cum.

She slowly began kissing his heated flesh, her tongue left a hot wet trail where even she went. She moved to his collarbone and down his slender chest. She circled one of his dark nipples and felt it pebble up. She giggled and sucked a little harder. Her long silky blonde hair flowed over his excited skin as she moved lower. Her hands were a few feet below her mouth as her hand captured his shaft and she moaned when her long, slender fingers didn't meet as she gripped him. She suddenly worried about his sure girth and shivered thinking about it entering her later.

Sheldon moaned and was panting as he felt her stroking his stiff shaft. He gripped her hair in his fingers and as he tightened them, he guided her down to his erect cock. He spread his legs even more, giving her the space to do her best.

She dipped her head lower and took both of his balls into her mouth at once. She rolled them around while flicking her tongue out, teasing them as she sucked a little harder. She released them when she heard Sheldon let out a loud groan, from excitement, not pain.

She licked down a little lower and she felt his ass cheeks tighten when she teased his puckered hole. She giggled and moved back up to his pulsating shaft. She licked her way the length of his shaft and engulfed the large mushroomed cap and her tongue flicked out and ran around the rim and released it with a pop. She stayed connected to it and parting her lips she allowed a stream of her saliva run down his shaft.

She licked down a bit further, and dipping lower, she licked at the spot between his swollen nut and his asshole. She felt him jump and she giggled. She worked her way straight up until she ran her tongue the length of his shaft and engulfed the head once again.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers