Big Bang Theory Season 14 Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She squealed and slipped from his legs and kneeling before him, she took the rest of his load all over her face. She licked at it and grabbing hold of his cock, she swept his slime covered cock all over her face, along with the remainder of the cum, that shot from his pulsating cock. She sat back and scooped whatever she could and kicked her fingers clean.

She was turned towards Sean and pointed his fingers to her, "Get your ass over here. She crawled over on her hands and knees and stopped before him. She moaned and rolled her head back as he reached down and began fondling her tits and pulling her to her feet, he kissed her sticky lips as she shoved two fingers deep into her cunt.

She humped his fingers, still not having enough, "Mmmm, are you going to fuck me next?"

He shook his head, "No, not yet, I want you to go to the bathroom, clean up and get you ass back here. I have a special treat for what you just did and I also owe someone else a very, very good time and I'm expecting you to do just that." She started walking towards the door, but was stopped, Sean blurted out, "Get your blouse on and lower your skirt. Someone may be out there and I don't want them knowing what's going on in here." She giggled and brew a kiss to Lex and Jack, "Thanks for the good load, hope we can do it again."

As she left Sean called out,"After you get cleaned up, go get something to eat and be back here in an hour."

The director yelled, "Cut, perfect, another great scene. Fuck, Penny, you're a natural. You're gonna go a long way in the business." She chuckled to herself, "If they only knew I was pregnant....."Thanks, I'll be back in few for the last scene, can I have ten."

The director laughed, "Take fifteen and go to make-up and get yourself beautiful again."

She returned after she showered and went to make-up. She stood outside Sean's office and the director called out, "Action!"

She knocked on his door and Sean yelled, "Come in."

She entered and stopped dead, "Aw, what the fuck is she doing here?"

The director yelled out, "Cut!" He got up and walked over to her, "Aw, well that wasn't the line Penny, what's the matter?"

She pointed to the woman on Sean's lap, it wasn't a porn actress, as a matter of fact she wasn't an actress at all. She was Janine Davis, the H.R. Director at Cal-Tech."

She grinned at Penny, "Surprise, I sure hope we can work together."

Penny's jaw dropped, "How, what, what are you doing here?"

She giggled, "Looks like an old friend of yours went back to Pasadena and tried getting one of your friends to be a special guest for the final scene of your first porn movie. I heard Dr. Lorvis asked Mrs. Wolowitz, Amy Fowler and someone named Denise and they all refused. Somehow he found out we are intimate at one time and asked me. I jumped at the chance. You see I'm a closet porn watcher and nearly creamed my jeans when I heard I could work with Sean here."

He grinned at her, "My pleasure Janine, I can't wait to see the two of you together."He looked to Penny, "So are we okay with this, or do you want someone else?"

She giggled, "Oh I'm more than okay with this. What makes it even better is if my ex sees it, he's gonna shit a brick knowing I've had sex with Janine here and he wasn't a part of it, so yeah, let's go."

The director had her back outside and yelled out, Action!"

She knocked on the door and Sean called out, "Come in."

She walked in and came over to the desk. She looked to Sean, "I'm back, just as you instructed Sir, what can I do for you?"

"Penny I want you to come over here and say hello to my wife, Janine. I want you to give her a nice big kiss and show her how much you want to please the both of us."

Penny swayed from side to side and walked across the large office in the most provocative way she knew possible. She stood beside Janine and she took a deep breath, "Oh my God Mr. Michaels, I didn't know the two of you were naked from the waist down and your big, beautiful black cock was already occupied." She licked her lips and watched as Janine slid up and down Sean's meaty cock. She bit her lower lip as she saw Janine's milky goo covering his cock.

Janine's arms rose up and wrapped around Penny's neck. She drew her down to her and their lips were fused together. Her lips parted and her tongue invaded Penny's mouth and her hands combed through her long blonde hair. As she intensified the kiss her hands began plucking away at the buttons on Penny's blouse and pulling it out of her skirt, she drew it off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor.

Penny broke the kiss and staring deep into Janine's dark eyes, she reached out and nimbly opened her blouse and after disposing of her blouse, she deftly unhooked her bra, "Mmmm, I've always had a thing about a black woman's breasts. These nipples..." She tweaked and tugged on them, "They are so dark, just like black licorice nips." She leaned down and licked on one and sucked it into her mouth. She popped her lips off and licked all around, "Mmmm, and just as tasty." She feasted on them both and attacked Janine's neck and capturing her lisp again, they kissed like long lost lovers.

Janine rose up off of Sean's cock and grabbing hold of Penny by the nape of her neck, she drew her down, "Suck it Penny, I wanna see you lick his cock and taste my juices that are clinging to his cock."

Penny dropped to her knees and licked and sucked at his shaft. She took him deep into her mouth and Janine moved her hair aside to allow the camera to pick up the erotic sight.

Janine slipped behind Penny and unzipped her skirt and tugging it off, she giggled, "Oh, I see Sean has taught you well. No bra or panties, I love that. Spread your legs, I wanna see how wet you are."

Penny shifted her knees and as Janine pulled her skirt off her lower legs, she immediately parted her legs further giving Janine access to her pussy. She resumed sucking on Sean with even more vigor as she let out a gasp and shivered when she first felt her fingers and then her lips and tongue on her pussy. She looked down and shivered as she was now staring into Janine's lust filled eyes as she ground her cunt to her active mouth.

Janine's black hands were traveling up and down Penny's legs and ass. She shoved first a finger in her juicy hole and pulling it out, she shoved it in Penny's ass. She licked her clit and fingered her ass deeper.

Sean grabbed hold of Penny by the arms and drew her off his cock. He stood up and urged her to lean over the desk. He reached down and pulled his wife to her feet and placed her beside Penny.

Penny turned to Janine and she kissed her, offering her the taste of Sean's cock and she tasted her own juices on Janine's lips and tongue.

Sean positioned himself behind Penny and with one swift thrust, buried his cock balls deep in her pussy. He pumped between five and ten times in her pussy and pulling out, he moved over to Janine and gave her the same treatment. While he was fucking Janine, she was playing with Penny's pussy. He went back and forth and Penny gave Janine the same treatment.

After several passes back and forth, Sean switched things up and parting Penny's cheeks, he shoved his cock into her ass. She arched her back and bolts of pain and excitement shot through her lush body. He was soon balls deep in her nad he fucked her for a couple minutes and pulling out, she nearly collapsed from the void. He moved to Janine and did the same. He again went back and forth and during the third pass, Penny exploded and climaxed hard. Janine was right behind her during her next invasion.

Sean was close to the point of exhaustion and he screamed out, "Both of you, on your knees, I wanna cum all over your faces."

Penny knelt down, kissing Janine and they both waited and within seconds, Sean groaned out, "Here it come, take my fucking load you gorgeous sluts." He painted their faces and after he fell back to his desk chair, he watched as Janine and Penny turned and kissed each other, licking and feeding each other the cum Sean deposited on their faces.

They hugged one another and the director called out, "Cut, that's a wrap!"

Janine and Penny clung to one another and caressed each other for a few moments.

The director came over to them and began to applaude, "Ladies and gentlemen, I want you all to welcome the newest bright new star to porn, Ms. Penny Hofstadter."

She pulled away from Janine and shook her head, "No, no longer Penny Hofstadter, I'll be known from now on as Penny Copper!"

The next day they finished up shooting the back story with Penny interacting with her white husband and when she finished shooting she pondered her actions during the past month. She realized the back story was just like real life,. She went home and cried. She knew she fucked up and didn't blame Leonard for the actions she took. She vowed to win him back, but knew that was a near impossible taste, especially with a black baby in her belly.

More to come and a lot more surprised in the offing.