Big Bang Theory Season 14 Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie's breathing was heavier, she was getting excited at the thought of such an endeavor. She looked to Jennifer and she nodded, "Well we are both very, very interested in the internet network. We were given a packet concerning the particulars and we understand the sexual interviews and we'd like to really be a part of this."

Leonard looked at the two sexy blondes and was already getting hard thinking about having relations with either of them. He knew he had to say something, "So you've heard our reasons for wanting you two to join us, "Why do you wanna leave your present employer?"

Jen spoke up and scoffed, "Oh you have no idea. They treat us like crap. As you said, they force us to read crap about global warming that we don't agree with, but say to stay working. Several of the women refused to say it and were terminated, such as Kristina Abernathy who I see is coming later and Jeanette Jones as another. I can see, as you said, we'd have input for skits and that is is very, very enticing. As you can suspect Stephie and I would love to be in the online network and would love to interview for that."

Sheldon smiled, "We'd love to interview for the positions, but as it says in the packet, you have to give it twenty-fours hours before it can take place. That was there so any sort of pressure wasn't put on the applicants. That is in stone and if we violated that, we could be open for prosecution and we are not going to do that. So with that said, if you agree to this, please let out receptionist know to make an appointment for tomorrow at 11AM, but only if you sign the waver and return tomorrow, remember, no pressure."

They shook hands and Leonard could see Jen making an appointment out front.

It was timed perfectly for in the waiting room were Kristina Abernathy and Liana Brackett, two women so different from one another.

Where as Kristina was a platinum blonde with milky white skin, petite, with curves in all the right places. Her dark blue eyes were piercing and made Leonard shiver. While Liana was taller, with long thick black hair. Her breasts were incredible and her skin showed her Hispanic heritage. She had very dark, sultry eyes and just like Kristina, had curves just as lush as hers.

They were ushered into the inner interview room and it went the same way as the first one. They were both anxious to be involved with the internet network and Sheldon saw the smoky features of Liana come out as she talked about how she would love to show either one or both of them just how good she could be.

As they left they were instructed to return tomorrow at 1 PM if they were interested and again, told no pressure, either way they would be more than welcomed to join to Fox family.

Once again, both of the women stood over the receptionist and made appointments for tomorrow afternoon.

The last two applicants for the day were waiting and they knew this was going in a different direction.

Chelsea Ambriz and Jill Brown were very attractive, but were not in the mold of the women they were looking for to usher in the wild internet network.

While talking with them, it was easy to see that they were feeling the same way and they both opted for cable division of the Fox Weather Network. While interviewing them, it was evident that they were both very, very qualified for the positions they were being offered.

As they left the office, it went lot better than they anticipated and they were spot-on in their judgment of where they wanted to work. Even though they were not internet material, they had the same opinion of the current Weather Station, being too liberal and inflexible.

They ended the day with very, very high hopes for tomorrow and Sheldon gave the receptionist the list of the four women they wanted t interview tomorrow morning the two at 9 AM were Tracey Anthony and Kelly Cass. They figured it would be a lot easier to interview if they had women who they classified in the same group and seeing they were in the maybe group, they could play it by ear as to whether or not they would be internet or cable material. The two for the 10 AM appointments were Vivian Brown and Felicia Combs, two potential yes candidates and hoping they would jump at the chance to say they wanted to join the internet network.

Leonard returned to the suite to relax and think about how much fun they would be having tomorrow. Sheldon went back to his office to work more on the logistics of the internet network, something he'd have to be in charge of, especially if Leonard returned to California.

Speaking of California, Monday morning, Penny reported for her second feature she was to star in. She was happy to see it was once again a multiple partner feature. She wasn't ready yet for a short feature where she was just doing a one on one, but she knew it was coming soon. The producers were pushing her for a couple of those and she knew she couldn't hold them off too long.

She entered the studio and saw a car in the large lot and she wondered why it was there. She went to see the producer and in there were the director and three men. She noticed the large black man easily, it was Mandingo, one of the men who fucked her and caused her to lose her husband. The other two were men she knew from past videos she watched with Leonard. There was Manual Ferrara and Evan Stone. Evan was older and knew he had to be there for the storyline.

The producer stood up and hugged her, "Hello Penny, come on in and sit down. These are the three male actors you're working with."

Mandingo came over to her, "I'm very familiar with Penny here, she is one hot number." He looked to Evan and Manual, "You two are gonna love Penny, she is not only sexy and knows her way around a cock, but she also is the representative from Zangen who introduced us to Deja Vu. "

The producer went over the scenes and directed Penny to make-up and wardrobe. "When you are ready, come to the second studio, the one set up like a hotel lounge, we'll begin there and move the the car we have set up in the warehouse."

Penny hurried to make-up and as directed, the hairdresser combed her hair out and pulled it up into a sexy ponytail and wound it around into a fancy bun. Her make-up was perfect, accenting her dark green eyes. She ended up in wardrobe where she was fitted in a short, black wrap-around dress with just a tiny thong and fuck-me heels.

She made her way to the studio and Mandingo was waiting for her in a pair of black slacks and white shirt. The shirt was partly unbuttoned and he was sitting at the bar.

The director looked around and seeing everything was set. He looked to Penny and called out, "Action."

She walked up to the bar and sat a few seats down from where Mandingo was sitting. The bartender came over to her, "Hello, lovely lady, what can I get for you?"

She stared up at him, "How about a vodka gimlet?

He nodded, "Coming right up." He was back in a jiffy with her drink, "Enjoy!"

She took a sip and looked around and saw Mandingo staring her her legs. As she sat, the lower portion of her wrap-around dress floated open, showing a good portion of her leg. She saw where he was staring and turning slightly towards him she parted her legs, giving him an even better view.

After several minutes, her drink was nearly gone and the bartender came over to her with a fresh drink, "This is from the gentleman over there."

She took the drink and flashed him a big smile and tipped her drink, "Thank you."

He nodded and got up and came over beside, her, "Do you mind if I joined you?"

She nodded, "I'd like that, I'm Penny."

He took her hand and as he squeezed it, he felt her thumb caressing the back of his hand. He released her hand, "I'm Thomas, nice me meet you." He sat beside her and they started talking and before long they had finished yet another drink.

Her hand left the countertop and rested lightly on his knee. He saw this and slipped closer to her. He shuttered when he saw her hand slip closer and closer to the growing bulge running down his leg.

The lounge started getting crowded, Thomas stared at her hand and then up into her eyes, "What do you say we get out of here. I have all of the ingredients that goes into a vodka gimlet at my place. We could be there in fifteen minutes, relax and have a good time. I do have two roommates, who may be there. I hope you don't mind if there are a couple other good looking guys to join the two of us?"

She giggled, "No, more the merrier, are they as good looking and built as well as you are?"

He chuckled, "I doubt that, but I do hold myself to a higher standard. I'd have to say they are both at least an eight."

"What are we waiting for, my conference is over for the day. As long as you have me back her by morning, I'm game."

He chuckled. "Oh, you certainly are game and I'm gonna love the hunt."

They left and as he opened the door for her on the car, she climbed in, once again flashing him a good portion of bare thigh.

He climbed in and as he started the car, he looked and saw the luscious leg. Putting the car in gear, his land left the gear shift knob and landed on her bare knee. He began driving as his hand slowly slid higher up her leg.

Penny let out a tiny moan as he moved higher. Her hand went to his leg and before long she was stroking his huge eleven inch cock through his pants.

He looked down at her, "I think you'd like it even better if you took it out. I dare you!"

She giggled, "That was a mistake, Thomas, I always take a dare!" She reached down and unzipping his pants, she pulled out his huge, black cock. She stroked it several times and smeared the large drop of pearly cum that oozed out of the head. She leaned down and wrapped her bright red lips around his cock and took several inches into her hot, wet mouth. She puled back and let her tongue dart out, she knew the camera would love that.

She knew why the director had her hair up in a bun. In a car, her long hair would hide the shot and she realized he knew what he was doing.

She resumed sucking his cock and managed to get his pants down closer to his knees. She dipped her head and bathed his crinkled, black nut sack with her saliva. She stroked his cock while doing this and it produced a couple more drops of pre-cum. She ran her tongue up the underside and enveloped the shaft, taking even more into her mouth.

Thomas clutched at her head, making sure not to allow her hair to come down yet. He arched his ass off the car seat and he fucked her face. Even though they were not driving, he had to make the moves as if he was. He slammed on the brakes, "Wow, I nearly ran that red light. You sure know how to suck cock, don't you Penny?"

She giggled, "Oh, you have no idea, the bigger the better. Back home I had one fourteen inches and took him down to the root. Don't dare me, because if you do, you'll end up cumming in the car here, and you won't get to fuck me."

He chuckled, "Don't worry about about that, I took a dose of Deja Vu back in the lounge, so I'll cum as much as I want tonight. Do Penny, I dare you!"

She scoffed, "Look out Thomas, get ready to cum." She bobbed up and down, taking more and more of his cock into her mouth. The camera zoomed in the freakish way she sucked cock and before long, his entire eleven inches were in her mouth and throat. She pulled back and a huge stream of saliva ran down his shaft and her chin. She stroked him and she giggled when she heard him groan and began painting her pretty face with a load that rivaled any she ever encountered. It dripped down her forehead, across her cheeks and chin and she licked up as much as she could.

Thomas pulled into his driveway and they both hopped out. Her face still covered in half of his load. He opened the door and Evan was sitting on the sofa watching porn.

Penny stopped and looked to him, "Hi, I'm Penny, I have to go wash the cum off my face. You can turn off the TV, why watch it on TV when you can have the real thing. You better be naked when I come out, I need to be fucked and Thomas is in no shape to get back in the fray right now."

She hurried into the bathroom, she washed off and the hairdresser and make-up artist were there to repair her make-up. She stripped and took a deep breath. She opened the door and called out, "Ready or not here I cum!"

She stepped out into the living room and both Evan Stone and Thomas (Mandingo) were standing there, naked and their cocks were as hard and stiff as can be. She let out a giggle, "I guess that drug, what was it called, Deja Vu, really works, huh?"

He took a step closer to her and extended his arm, "Hi, I'm Evan, excuse my eyes, they seem to have a mind of their own, especially when there are gorgeous naked breasts around." He turned back to Thomas , "I am very glad you brought her back here. You know I enjoy watching porn, but being a part of live sex is much, much better."

Penny giggled, "Thomas, you didn't tell me that your roommate was so suave and ..." Looking up and down his body, she cleared her throat, "Sorry, but when I have naked, stiff cocks in front of me, my eyes have a mind of their own. I was saying so suave and well built, are we just gonna stand here or are we gonna fuck?"

Evan threw his arm around Thomas and pulled him to his naked body, "I just have to give him a hug to let me to join in on the fun."

Thomas pushed him away, "Not in front of the naked lady, that's creepy and you know I'm not into guys." He looked around, "Where is Manual?"

Evan pointed towards the bedroom, "He hasn't gotten up yet, he had a long afternoon at work and hasn't woken up yet. I'll get him up after we've had our fill of Penny here."

Penny giggled, "I think it would be better if I got him up, if you know what I mean and also, I don't think after you've tried me out, if you'll ever get your fill of me."'

Thomas approached her, "Oh we're gonna fill you up all right, but enough talking, how about a little action."

She took a seat on the sofa and Evan sat beside her. Her lush ass pressed against his bare leg and she stared at his thick, stiff cock. Her hand went to his thigh and began running up and down it.

Thomas stood before her and when she looked up at him, she could feel her pussy clenching. She loved how it felt in her mouth, but couldn't wait to feel it in her pussy and maybe her ass as well.

Penny was distracted from looking at Thomas' cock when Evan took her hand and guided her to straddle him backwards. She let out a gasp when his hands ran up her slender body and cupped the softness of her heavy breasts. She released a moan as he captured both of her aching nipples. She slowly settled down on his lap and felt the fleshy knob of his cock sliding through those thick, fat cuntlips.

Penny bit her lip as her hungry cunt clenched. She lowered her lush body and she had a tiny smile on her lips as she heard Evan release a loud moan.

His fat, stiff cock stretched her tight cunt as a stream of her juices flowed out and drenched his shaft as it slid further into her juicy cunt..

Penny threw her head back as she took the entire length of his cock into her womb. The pulsating cock sent ripples of excitement through her entire quivering body. She released a groan when he kissed her shoulder and felt his teeth nipping at the exposed flesh of her bare neck.

Thomas stood before her and his big black cock was once again leaking pre-cum and taking a step closer, between Evan's outstretched legs, she leaned forward and took his large black knob into her hot, wet mouth. She tried taking more of his cock into her mouth way too fast and she gagged as it brushed against the back of her throat. She knew she could take it all, but had to do it slowly and at her pace. He looked down at her, "Are you okay, Penny?"

She gazed up at him with those dark green eyes and nodded, "I'm fine, more than fine, I just took it in way too soon, but just wait and I'll get it all in, just like in the car."

Evan continued to play with her tits, "Just think of it as a large, over sized Tootsie Roll."

She resumed licking the large black knob and once she had it covered in spit, she stroked the black shaft and began bobbing up and down, taking more and more into her hot, wet cavern. She felt the tip oozing out more, giving her even more lubrication. She drew in a deep breath and sinking downward, she felt it enter her throat and before long, Thomas' balls were resting on her chin. She tried smiling, but her lips were stretched too wide to do so. She was breathing through her nose as she began bouncing up and down on Evan's cock even harder.

Thomas fisted her hair and before long her long blonde hair came undone and he pulled it out of the ponytail holder and her long luxurious hair floated around his belly. He guided it down her back and he saw Evan grab hold of it and pulled her back off Thomas' cock as he again attacked her swollen nipples one at a time.

Thomas followed and began thrusting in and out of her mouth. He fucked her face, sending the thick, fat cock in and out of her throat over and over again. He was amazed she took it over and over again.

Evan released her hair and ran his hands down her back and around her body and finding her clit, he drew circles around her erect clit, sending jolts of excitement throughout her body. His cock twitched inside her and she bucked her hips up and down, all along his thick length.

She felt an orgasm coming on as he continued to toy with her stiff button. She bobbed her head faster on Thomas' cock and bucking her hips she let out a scream around the black shaft as she stared coating Evan's cock with her creamy cum.

Thomas tightened his grip on her blonde locks as he guided his cock deeper into her mouth. He was about to cum too.

Penny's jaw ached from being stretched around that thick black cock, but wasn't going to stop. She knew he was close and wanted to taste him again.

Beneath her Evan was covering her back and neck with hot kisses as he continued to strum her clit. She was racing towards yet another orgasm. She jerked in their grasps, but neither men stopped.

Penny clawed at the black flesh of Thomas' ass as she allowed him to fuck her throat. She had them both on the edge and she heard Evan let out a growl and suddenly she felt her cunt being filled with his hot, creamy load. She felt it swell and jerk as he continued to pump his cum into her rope after hot rope of cum.

Thomas pushed her back against Evan as his cock swelled up and his steamy cum stung her tongue and throat as he filled her mouth with his creamy load.

The three of them were a mass of slick limbs and sweaty bodies and from behind them came a voice, "What he fuck is all of this. You two are partying without waking me?"

Thomas looked at the dark haired man in just his boxers, "Hey man, we'd like you to meet Penny. Penny this is Manual. Sorry man, but Evan said you needed your rest, but now that you're up, maybe you can give us a hand with this gorgeous blonde. I think there is more than enough for all three of us."

Penny gigged and shivered as she felt Evan's still stiff cock wiggle in her pussy, "Aw, don't I get a say in this?"

Thomas smiled down at her and reaching up, caught a drop of cum that oozed out of the corner of her mouth. He fed it to her and nodded, "Oh course you do, but I just thought..."

Penny sucked on his finger and cut him off, "You just thought you could share me with both of your roommate...Well, I guess I can do that. She looked to Manual and saw the tent in his boxers, "Looks like you're more than ready to join in, what do you think?"

Manual came over to her and stood before her and dropped his boxers, leaving him naked. He reached out and took her hand in his and shook her hand, "Nice to meet you Penny." He released her hand and guided it to his stiff shaft.