Big Bang Theory Season 14 Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stroked it several times and looked into his dark eyes, "Nice to meet you Manual. If you give me a few minutes, I'd love to clean up before I take all three of you in me."

Manual looked to Thomas, "Where did you find such an angel?"

Penny stopped halfway down the hall and turned, "No, no way an angel, a devil maybe, but no fucking way an angel. You know I never said my ass was off limits and if I'm going to take on all three of you, someone;s gonna have to take my ass." She looked to Thomas, "You better give both of your friends one of those Deja Vu pills." She turned and went to clean up. She wanted her pussy licked, but knew none of them would do so if it was dripping cum.

She came out and sat beside Manual and she let out a gasp when he slipped off the sofa and fell to his knees before her. He parted her legs and stared at her thick fleshy lips, "Mmmm, nothing like a freshly washed cunt to get all slippery and wet. I just bet you are very, very tasty. He licked up and down her entire length from asshole to clit and back again.

Penny urged him to get off the floor and guided him to the sofa. She climbed aboard and spinning around, she lowered her cunt to his face as she enveloped his cock. The two of them feasted on each other's sex organs and before long, they were both sucking and licking like crazy.

Thomas called out, "Hey, how about us?"

Penny pulled her mouth off his cock and looked up, "Oh, I sorta forgot about the two of you." She sat up and scurried around on the sofa and straddled Manual's thighs. She shifted her hips and her large Nebraska man-hands ran down his chest and belly and grasping his saliva covered cock, she swept it up and down the length of her her pussy and lodging it at the entrance to her cunt hole, she slowly lowered her hips and felt him penetrate her tight, sloppy hole. She threw her head back, sending a waterfall of tousled blonde hair down her back. She bit her lip, "Oh fuck, Manual, you are a lot thicker than I anticipated, but I love it."

He looked up at her and began playing with her blonde hair and large swaying tits, "MY God, Penny, you are gorgeous. I'm just pissed I wasn't here from the beginning."

She giggled, "Oh don't worry Manual, I'm gonna make sure you get your fair share of me." She looked back and saw Thomas and Evan already stiff and raring to go again. She chuckled, "Thank God for Deja Vu, huh?"

They both nodded, and approached her, stalking her like a prey they were about to attack.

Thomas knelt behind her as he reached under her arms to play with her stiff pink nipples. Penny leaned back against his broad, black chest as she continued to ride Manual's thick, stiff cock.

Manual joined Thomas, playing with her tits as he thrust up into her tight, juicy cunt.

Thomas mauled her tits as he pushed her silky blonde hair aside and feasted on the long, bare flesh of her neck, "Okay, Penny, hold still, I'm gonna stick my black cock in that pretty little ass of yours."

Just hearing him say that caused Penny to groan out and shiver. She nodded as a fog enveloped her body, "Okay, but please, take it slow. It's been a while since I had anything larger than a finger up there." She leaned over further, dangling her swaying tits over Manual's open mouth. She wanted to give Thomas the space to fill her without damaging her ability to use it later.

Penny slowed her hips and continued feeling Manual thrusting up into her pussy. She groaned as she felt his teeth nip at her aching nipples. His tongue lashed out worrying her dark pink morsels of flesh. She felt Thomas moving around back there and she reached back and parted her cheeks, "Is this easier?" She grunted then he pushed a long finger into her rosebud all the way in to the second knuckle. She felt his hand on the small of her back as he added a second finger.

She let out a groan when he pulled his fingers out and she held her breath. She leaned over further and as she kissed Manual, she felt the rubbery head of Thomas' cock forced its way through the resistance. She shuttered as she felt it sink deeper into her ass. She clung to Manual, pressing her tits against his chest as she felt more and more of Thomas' cock slide into her.

Thomas tightened his grip on her hips and he growled out, "Oh fuck Penny, so tight, so hot, so incredible!"

Manual tore his lips from hers and gasped out, "Oh God Thomas, I can feel your cock sliding against mine through the thin membrane of her pussy and ass."

Thomas fed his shaft into her inch by inch. Slowly and gently. He could feel Penny relaxing her asshole, giving him the freedom to slide in even deeper. After a few minutes he felt his nuts resting on her ass cheeks and he knew he was buried in her ass to the hilt.

Penny was on the verge of another orgasm as she felt both cocks pulsating in her holes. She looked up and stared at Evan's stiff, thick cock swaying from side to side before her plush, bee-stung lips.

Evan watched in anticipation of her mouth on his cock. He let out a moan as he watched her lips wrap around his mushroomed head. He bit his lip as he watched more and more of his cock disappear into her mouth.

She was now air tight and she moaned around his cock and as her orgasm was about to envelope her body, both Thomas and Manual picked up the pace and were driving their stiff cocks in and out of her pussy and asshole. Her moans grew louder, but were muffled by the thick cock entering her throat.

Evan fisted her long blonde hair as he fucked her face. Tears welled up in Penny's emerald eyes as she fought down the urge to gag. Her ability to take it deep in her throat were slowed by the other two cocks in her body. He was close to cumming, he had many, many blow jobs, but her had to say, she was one of the best.

All three men picked up the pace after a while. Their thrusts became frantic as their cocks swelled and strained to explode. Penny matched their intensity, rolling her hips against them fast and furiously.

Manual was the first to cum, seeing it was his first orgasm. He sent blast after blast deep in her spasming cunt.

Penny was in heaven feeling her womb being coated with hot cum and knowing she couldn't get any more pregnant than she already was. She cried out as it sent her over the top and as Manual sucked on her tits, she coated his cock with an equal amount of her cream. Just as she was cumming down, she felt her ass being filled with an even thicker load of sperm. She felt his balls slapping against her ass as he emptied them in her ass.

Evan saw the three of them cumming and as she wrapped her arms around his waist, she pulled him tighter to her quivering body. He suddenly tensed up and after just a couple more thrusts of his hips, he flooded her mouth with his hot cum. It gushed out, running down her throat.

Penny felt the warmth of the sticky juices filling her belly. That with the two loads already in her at the other end, it was beyond anything she felt before. She climaxed and clung to Evan as she swallowed the last couple drops he expelled.

He jerked violently and popped out of her mouth and coated her forehead with more of his hot cum. It dribbled down her forehead . She stuck out her tongue to catch what fell, but her tongue was already coated in his creamy load. She smacked her lips and scooped up what she couldn't catch with her tongue.

The cameraman was there to record every drop.

Thomas finally began to shrink and falling back into the heels of his feet, she let out a gasp, "That was incredible Penny, you're gonna be a big, big star in porn."

Manual chuckled, "What the fuck are you talking about, she already is."

Evan scoffed, "I've never cum that hard before. Her throat is amazing, she's a superstar!"

Penny was still partly trapped between the sweat covered bodies. She giggled, "Aw guys, I wouldn't mind getting up and stretching out. It's sorta cramped here and if you haven't noticed ALL three of my holes have been used and filled."

The director came over and laughed loudly and whispered , "CUT! You four are lucky I can cutout all of the banter, but I agree, she is a superstar. I hope to work a lot more with you Penny."

All three of the guys replied at the same time, "ME TOO!"

Penny was bursting with pride, because some of the finest men in porn showered her with praises. She hugged them all and headed to the showers and used several bottles of douche to clean all of her holes. She dried off and headed back to the suite she was staying in. She had the rest of Monday and all of Tuesday to rest. She had another shoot on Wednesday and spent the day savoring couple bottles of wine. She hated having time off, she always returned to thinking about Leonard and Sheldon and how she fucked up.

Tuesday morning, Leonard and Sheldon were well rested, they had a full day ahead. First they had two preliminary interviews. They already had three of them yesterday and knew how to handle them. The two later, second interviews were both highly anticipated and welcomed, yet it was forging new territory and they both voiced their concerns it might blow up in their faces.

At 9 AM, Tracey Anthony and Kelly Cass came into the room and immediately both Leonard and Sheldon were hoping they were on the same track. Leonard wanted them both to be a yes and seeing the gleam in Sheldon's eyes, he was seeing he was thinking the same. They went over the options for both the cable news Weather Network and the internet division.

Kelly was very, very interested in the internet decision. She told them that reporting the weather was getting very stale after being with The Weather Channel for so long.

Tracey was a little hesitant, but hearing what the incentives were, she was leaning towards the same.

It was easy to see, but Leonard and Sheldon were pleased and Leonard took the lead, "We'd love to have you both in the internet division, but you are aware of the second interview and how intensive it is, if you catch my drift.

Kelly reached up and unbuttoned a couple buttons on her blouse and Sheldon stopped her, "Sorry Kelly, but if you would have read the requirements, it is firm and with no wiggle room for us or you. We have to give you twenty four hours to ponder the fact that the second interview will be mostly naked and some and maybe a lot of sexual activities would be involved. We need this because of the skits and risque things that will be done on the internet. So we have to decline any kind of sexual activities today.

Both Kelly and Tracey nodded and were told to see the receptionist out in the outer office.

They left and Leonard called her, "Betty, if they want to make a second interview, please set them both up for 11 AM tomorrow, thank you.

They sat back and Leonard looked to Sheldon, "Those two were a pleasant surprise, what do you think?"

He nodded, "I agree, wow, Kelly, those eyes and that lovely long blonde hair, gorgeous."

Leonard modded, "Okay, we have two more, hopefully yeses at 10 Am and 11 am will be our first two second interviews.

At 11 AM. Vivian Brown and Felicia Combs came in and again, both Sheldon and Leonard went over the entire program, but they were disappointed when Felicia balked and said at her age, she was still concentrating on her meteorologist program . She was very interested in joining Fox, but wanted to work on the cable division only.

Leonard was disappointed, but raved at her qualifications. They were very glad to have her onboard. Vivian was the complete opposite, she was ready to do the second interview right then and there, but after explaining the legal ramifications, she understood and told them she would return tomorrow with a signed release. Before they sent her on her way she was told to return tomorrow at 1 PM and she would be given her the second interview.

After the two of them left, Leonard turned to Sheldon, "Okay, so tell me, who are you looking to interview, Jen Carfagno or Stephanie Abrams?

Sheldon looked to Leonard and chuckled, "Let's play it by ear and see if they are willing to start among the two of them. I've heard Stephanie leans towards women, even though she was on her second marriage."

They waited and waited, they were twenty minutes late...

More to cum with the weather women, men and Penny too. See what occurs when Amy and Bert move in next to Bernadette and Raj.