Big Bang Theory Season 15 Ep. 09

Story Info
Penny and Sheldon go at it over and over again!
12.4k words
4.02
13.5k
10
2

Part 149 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

After Sheldon and Penny finished their romantic dinner, they were more than ready to hurry back to Sheldon's apartment and do what was in the back of both of their minds throughout the evening. After the short ride from the restaurant to the Fox building, they both hurried into the building and waited for elevator.

As Sheldon and Penny waited for the elevator, Penny's heart began beating faster and she wondered if they could keep their hands off each other before getting to the apartment. As the door began to close, it was stopped as one of the other anchors stopped it and stepped in, it was Sean Hannity. He turned and smiled, "Well hello Sheldon, and who is this lovely lady?"

Sheldon grumbled, wanting to be alone with Penny, "Good evening Sean, this is a very dear friend of mine from California, Penny Hofstadter. Penny this is Sean Hannity."

Penny smiled, "Oh, I know of him, nice to meet you Mr. Hannity."

Sean nodded, "Please call me Sean. My God Penny, you look familiar, I can't place you, but it will come to me."

Sheldon was standing behind Penny, he closed the gap between them and wrapped his arms around her, he gently caressed her toned belly. He pressed his groin against her bubble butt and wiggled his hips.

Penny let out a tiny gasp, but didn't move as Sean continued to speak. She felt his bulge between the soft material of her silky dress and his shaft slide between her ass cheeks. She could feel it pulsate even through her dress and Sheldon's slacks. She bit her lower lip when he tightened his hold on her belly and felt him throbbing between her plush ass cheeks.

The elevator stopped three floors before theirs and Sean turned to Penny, "Nice meeting you, I have a show to do, you two have fun." He winked at Sheldon and Penny felt her cheeks turn rosy red, even though she was a porn star, nothing normally embarrassed her.

As the door shut again, Sheldon's mouth closed over Penny's slender neck. His hands moved between the folds of her wrap-around dress, and he placed his hand on her nearly bare hips. Penny released a tiny groan when she felt the heat of his palms sliding against her flesh, heat coursed through her and one of his hands slipped into the juncture of her quivering legs.

He brushed her hair back, draping it over her ear, "Are you ready for this Penny?"

She let out a stifled groan, "Oh fuck Sheldon, I've been ready for this ever since I left the limo this afternoon."

He chuckled, "Patience Penny, good things come to those who wait."

She chuckled, "I guess that is why nothing ever goes my way, I can never wait."

The doors opened again, and he thrust his hips forward, urging her from the car. His hands landed on her ass again and he squeezed as they walked down the hall. By the time she reached his door, the skirt portion of her dress was tucked into the rope belt around her waist.

Sheldon had one hand between her legs and the other was tucked into the back of her thong. He opened the door after pulling his hand out of her thong.

As the door slammed shut, they were all over one another. Sheldon spun her around, tugged at the rope belt and as the dress parted, he nearly tore it from her lush body. It floated to the floor and she stood there in a lacy black bra and a tiny matching black thong.

He looked down into her smoldering green eyes and stepping closer began kissing her all over until she swooned, Penny never swooned. His hands fumbled with the hooks on the back of her overstuffed bra. He drew it down and off and saw those large nipples. They stiffened from the cool air in the apartment and grew stiffer as he bent to take one in his mouth.

He pulled back slightly and guided her to bedroom. She backed into the room and when she turned, the large bed loomed invitingly. She released a groan when he came up behind her and cupped her large tits. His fingers plucked at them and twisted them until they stiff, firm and proud. He released them and ran his hands up to her shoulders and applying a firm amount of pressure to her shoulders, she buckled and sank to her knees before him. She knelt on the plush carpeted floor and allowed a man to dominate her, this was something very, very foreign to her.

She scooted around to face him and came face to face with his stiff cock. It was already leaking a couple drops of pre-cum and she opened her mouth and was about to close her lips around it when he blurted out, "Suck it Penny, take it deep into your mouth just like you did in the limo."

She tipped her head back and worked her lips and tongue over its entire length until she had it completely coated in her saliva. She proceeded to open her mouth and inch by inch, it disappeared into her mouth. Hitting the back of her throat, she adjusted her angle of attack and swallowed him down to the root.

Sheldon began thrusting forward and back. Penny licked her lips quickly, then opened herself up for him. He slid past her teeth again, moving inch by inch until he was lodged firmly in the back of her throat.

Penny reached up to wrap her hand around the base. It was so thick, she almost couldn't. Her fingers barely fit around him, that's how much girth he had. She took a deep breath to keep from gagging. She slid her tongue flat against the underside of Sheldon's swollen cock, making more room in her active mouth.

Sheldon threw his head back, "Oh yeah Penny. Just like that. Your mouth is unlike any I've ever had before. Your mouth is ready, relax and take it slow."

She did as she was told, she didn't need instructions, she was an expert of deep throating, but she allowed him to guide her. She was overly excited and she coughed as she proceeded too quickly.

He fisted his fingers in her thick, blonde locks, "Oh shit, your mouth feels so fucking good!"

Penny let out a gasp, she never heard him talk like this before and it turned her on even more.

Sheldon allowed Penny to go at her own pace. She wrapped her hands around the back of one thigh, she was able to pull him in just a bit deeper. The head of his cock tickled her throat. Her nostrils flared as she felt him sink into her throat. She moaned, "Mmmmmmmmmm!"

Sheldon was breathing heavily through his mouth. He stared down at the gorgeous blonde on her knees, her face stuffed with his cock and he knew if he didn't pull out soon, he's be shooting his wad in her mouth.

Penny got into a rhythm, allowing Sheldon to plunge in and out of her mouth. Her saliva was dripping down her chin as the sound of her sucking echoed through the room, turning them both on.

Without any forewarning, Sheldon popped his quivering shaft from her incredible mouth. He reached down and surprised Penny with his strength, lifting her into the air and carried her the short distance to the bed. He dropped her to the bed and her legs were spread wide exposing her tiny thong. Using one hand he reached down and grabbed hold of her tiny scrap of material, he tore it from her squirming body. The thong was shredded from his vicious yank and spreading her legs as wide as possible, he buried his face in the thick, sopping wet lips of her cunt.

Penny was on her elbows and as soon as his mouth clamped onto her pussy, she fell back to the bed and arched her back screaming out, "Oh fuck yeah Sheldon, eat me!" She got what she asked for as his mouth locked down on her pussy and he began licking up and down her pussy with long, flat strokes.

A bolt of excitement coursed through her lush body from head to toe. She reached down and crushed his head to her sopping pussy as he devoured her core.

She was gasping for air as she whispered out, "Now Sheldon, I need you to fuck me, fuck me hard. I've missed that cock of your and I need you to claim me once again."

He ignored her, slipping his hands beneath her lush ass cheeks. He squeezed them hard and without warming, he flipped her over onto her belly. Gripping her by the hips, he drew her up onto her knees and her lush ass was directly before his face, now covered in her slimy cunt juices.

Penny reached out and clutched at one of the large pillows, waiting for him to continue his assault on her body. She knew he wasn't gonna let up, repaying her for what she did in the limo after arriving in New York.

She was right as he buried his face in the crack of her ass, licking her fleshy cuntlips as he fingered both of her holes. She heard the rustling of clothes as he continued to lick her pussy. She hoped he was baring his body so he could fuck her, but she was only partially correct.

Sheldon was now naked and after pulling off her heels, he heard her let out a loud guttural grunt as he moved his mouth from her pussy and shoved his tongue as deep as he could into her puckered asshole.

Her mouth dropped open as she started panting loudly. Her entire body quaked. It was as if every nerve ending in her body was electrified.

Sheldon spread her ass cheeks and licked her from top to bottom. Starting at her pussy and up to her asshole, he coated every inch of her flesh with his warm saliva.

Again Penny growled out, "Oh fuck Sheldon, stop teasing me, I need you to fuck me, fuck me hard!" She clutched harder at the pillow, unable to grip him. She closed her eyes, focusing on the pleasure Sheldon was inflicting on her body. She would never imagine Sheldon doing any of this. She knew without a doubt, of all of the group, he had changed the most.

She arched her back and threw her head back, sending a waterfall of blonde hair down her back. She shook all over as she felt his tongue penetrate her puckered hole. She needed his cock in her, she just hoped it wasn't gonna be in her ass, at least not yet. She needed her cunt filled with his hot piece of meat, not her ass.

She tried to crawl away from the intense intrusion, but he wrapped his arm around her middle and double his efforts, sinking his tongue in her ass over and over again. She quit struggling and just called out, "Oh Sheldon, I need you. I NEED YOU NOW!"

He loved hearing this and it just spurred him on. He felt her pushing back against him, she was really getting into having her asshole fucked by his tongue. He shoved two fingers deep into her pussy and as she pushed back, he added yet another finger until he nearly had his entire hand in her cunt. He twisted it around and began to stroke her G-spot and she exploded, sending a fountain of cream to coat his hand and face.

She screamed out, "Oh Fuckkkkkkkkkkkk!" She felt his fingers stroking the inside of her cunt. She felt his tongue as it stroked in and out of her ass and as it left, she felt him dip down and suck lewdly at her clit, sending even stronger thrills through her sweat covered body.

Just as she started to feel a little more calm, she felt his hands on her hips again. She bit down hard on her lip, drawing blood as she felt the head of his cock press up against the opening of her sopping pussy. She threw her head back again and growled out, "Give it to me, Sheldon! Shove that incredible cock deep in my pussy!"

He leaned over her and whispered, "Hold on Penny, I'm gonna fuck you like you never been fucked before!"

She shivered, never hearing Sheldon say anything like that before. She knew he was excited too and hoped she wouldn't black out from the intense pleasure she was about to experience.

Sheldon pushed his way into her tight hole. Even though he had prepared her well, she tightened from the excitement coursing through her. As soon as he had the head in her, he tightened his hold on her hips and shoved a few more inches in.

She growled out, "Oh yessssssss, give it to me!" She looked back, her mouth gaping open as she watched his shaft slowly disappear into her lush body. She groaned as she saw him withdraw and saw clumps of her cunt juices clinging to his shaft. The entire length was glistening with her cunt juices and she closed her eyes and dropped her head back to the pillow as she felt him slide back in, all the way to the root. She felt his cockhead brushing her cervix and although a jolt of pain raced through her, the pleasure outweighed any and all pain he caused.

He finally spoke up, "Oh hell yeah Penny. This is where I belong. This is what I've been missing. So hot, so tight and so good!"

She chuckled and groaned out, "Give it too me. I need to feel you fucking me, hard and deep. I've missed this, I never want it to end!"

He picked up the pace and now used the fingers he pulled out of her pussy and shoved two of them deep into her asshole. He heard her let out a shriek, but at the same time, felt her ass push back against his invading fingers. He was driving in and out of her harder and faster and his swollen nuts were slapping hard against her clit, driving her closer to another orgasm.

She missed this, his cock was unlike any she's ever had before. She loved the big black cocks and would never give them up, but none of them compared to Sheldon's. She never felt this full.

He gathered up her hair in one hand and pulling at it, he urged her to him. As her head turned he planted his lips to hers and was glad when she opened her mouth and fed her tongue into his mouth. He pulled back and gasped out, "Hold on Penny, I'm gonna go faster and harder now."

She pulled at his hand and when he released her hair, she buried her face in the pillow and at the same time, thrust her ass back, meeting his sudden increased pace. She was driven forward as he plowed into her, but she continued to push back, meeting his every thrust with ones of her own.

She loved how hard he fucked her and she turned her head, her hair was a total and complete disaster covering her face and upper body. She licked her parched lips and screamed out, "FUCK ME SHELDON!" Her voice turned to a whisper as she continued to call out, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, don't stop. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

Sheldon did as commanded; his hands were gripping her hips so hard, he left red marks on her flesh. He released her hips and reaching up, grabbed hold of her shoulders and pulled her hard against him. He felt her cunt muscles tightening and knew she was about to cum again. He grabbed her hair again and pulling hard, he kissed her again, taking her screams into his mouth as he felt her come unglued, cumming hard, bathing his cock with her hot, milky cunt juices.

Penny bucked wildly as Sheldon held her in place. She felt him continue to fuck her, even through her intense orgasm. All of a sudden, another, even stronger orgasm claimed her and she blacked out, but was unable to struggle free. She was being skewered on his cock and as she came back and regained her senses she heard Sheldon scream out, "I'm gonna cum soon!"

She suddenly got her second wind and she wanted to give him the same intense orgasm he gave her. She took several deep breaths and arched her body. She fucked back at him, she growled out, "Give it to me Sheldon! DO IT, Come on big boy, fill my slimy cunt with your hot cum. I need it, give it to me!"

He threw his head back and thrust his hips forward, the sound of wet skin slapping against wet skin filled the bedroom. He humped again and again and then suddenly he growled out, "Here it comes Penny, take it, take it all!": He slammed into her and felt as if his balls were being torn from his body. He came so hard, Penny was unable to kneel and longer and fell to the bed. Sheldon pressed his sweat covered body to hers as he continued to spill his load in her overheated pussy.

Penny trembled as she felt spurt after thick heavy spurt coat the walls of her womb. She tensed up as another tiny orgasm was squeezed out of her well fucked body. She clutched at the pillow as she felt him continued to empty his contents of his swollen nuts into her.

Sheldon totally spent, slowly pulled out of her and her cunt make an obscene sucking sound. He stood up on wobbly legs and stared down at her cunt, "Oh my God Penny, it's all red and swollen, are you okay?"

She lazily rolled over onto her back and looked down at herself. Cum was oozing out and she saw how wet she was. She licked her swollen lips and gasped out, "Oh my God Sheldon, I can hardly move. I can't believe how intense that was."

He finally planted his knees on the bed to join her, "Just lay back and relax, I think we both need a break." He grabbed hold of her glistening legs and spun her around until she was lying flat on the bed lengthwise. He leaned over her and planted a soft kiss on her lips, "Relax Penny, we have only just begun."

They were both exhausted from the incredible coupling and to Penny's surprise, Sheldon drew the sheet and blanket over the both of them. She knew Sheldon never went to sleep without his pajamas, but tonight he curled up on his side and drew the warm, luscious body of hers up to his. She sighed as he wrapped his arms around her and caressed her curves lightly and she lay there thinking how perfect this felt. Her eyes grew heavy and before she knew it, she drifted off to sleep.

In the early hours of the morning, just as the sun was rising in the east, Sheldon woke up with the most incredible feeling of his life. He normally woke up with morning wood, especially ever since he arrived here in New York and he had a completely new outlook on sex and relationships. This morning was different. He felt a hot suction surrounding his stiff cock. He opened his eyes to see a veil of blonde hair draped over his naked body. It covered his belly and upper thighs and the head it clung to was slowly rising and lowering over his stiff shaft. He fell back and allowed the feeling course through his excited body. He knew he fell asleep, his cock completely saturated with a mixture of Penny and his climaxes. He knew he had to be crusted, but it didn't faze Penny.

She relished the dried taste of the two of them and the more saliva she produced, the softer and tastier their orgasms from last night tasted. She swallowed it and after producing even more, she made his cock completely coated in her saliva. She took his deeper and deeper into her mouth and throat and when she had her pretty little nose pressed against his belly, she looked up at him and tried to smile. She saw him staring down at him and she drew his cock out of her mouth. Licking her swollen lips she giggled, "Well good morning Sheldon. I thought you might like an early wake-up call."

The sun was now shining through the buildings and was shining in the room, making it light enough for him to see her plainly. She was anything but plain as he gently swept her unruly hair from her face. He nodded, "Without a doubt, the best alarm clock I've ever woken to."

She giggled and saw him shiver. She rose up and swinging her leg over his outstretched body, she settled around his hips. She reached back and lodged his cock at the entrance to her already moist pussy. She bit her lower lip, "If you want this Sheldon, you're gonna have to guide me downward."

Sheldon was grinning from ear to ear and reaching out, he gripped her lush hips and lowered her to his stiff shaft. He felt the incredible heat of her pussy as he sank into it. He felt her tight walls part and clutch at his invading shaft. He released her hips and let her slide downward. He reached up and began to maul her large swaying tits. They were flushed from the intensity of having him sink into her.

Penny planted her hands on his chest and she suddenly realized he now possessed chest muscles, not just skin on bones any longer. She caressed his hairy chest and glided them all over his firm chest muscles. She felt her cunt flutter knowing this was the new and improved Sheldon and she wasn't gonna let him go, not without a fight.

Sheldon felt Penny beginning to bounce up and down faster and harder. He sank into her and felt her creaming all over his cock. He wasn't prepared for this assault this morning, but he loved it. He pulled her down to him and as he kissed her hard, they both groaned into each other's mouths and suddenly, they both lost it and as she creamed all over his cock, he pumped his heavy cum deep in her sucking hole.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers