Big Bang Theory Season 15 Ep. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She collapsed against him, "Mmmm, I can't think of a better way to start the day, how about a shower and a big hearty breakfast?"

He chuckled, "Normally I'd be jumping at the idea of a shower, but I'd much rather just lay her for a while with a lovely woman."

After a lot of kissing and caressing, Sheldon hopped out of bed and looked to the gorgeous blonde spread out naked on his bed. He shook his head and chuckled, "You lie there, I'll be back in a minute."

He hurried to the bathroom and turned on the over-sized whirlpool bathtub. He tossed a handful of scented salts and bubble bath in it and went back into the bedroom.

Penny was stretched out like pin-up starlet. Her body was partly covered with a sheet. Her long blonde hair was swept to one side covering her large, firm tit. He made a mental note to play with them seeing he neglected them last night, even though he had time this morning. He approached the bed and extended his hand, "Come with me Penny, we need to get you cleaned up."

She reluctantly struggled out of bed and followed him into the bathroom. When she saw the huge tub and bubbly water, she let out a shriek and threw her arms around his neck, "You know Sheldon, I could get used to this."

He chuckled, "I was hoping you would." He followed her in and they settled in the hot scented water. He turned on the jets and she groaned nad leaned back against him. She immediately felt his stiffening cock pressing against her ass and knew before long she would have that monster in her ass too.

Sheldon wrapped his arms around her. Sliding his hands upward, he cupped her firm tits in the palms of both hands. He felt her thick nipples perk up and he twirled them around with his thumbs. After sweeping her hair from her neck, he dropped his head and nibbled at the sensitive flesh there. He tugged at her earlobe, "You know Penny, I could learn to love this and you too. You don't love me, do you?"

She shivered just thinking about it. She turned her head and gave him a soft kiss and shook her head, "No. of course not. You know I have strong feelings for you Sheldon, I do love being with you."

He chuckled, I know you intimately, inside and out." They stared into each other's eyes and Penny turned a little more in his embrace and kissed him. The kiss quickly grew more passionate. Their tongues dueled while their hands roamed one another's bodies.

Sheldon broke the kiss, still caressing her floating tits, "Maybe I should fuck you until you scream out that you love me."

She giggled and her laugh was cut short when his one hand found her budding clit. She groaned out, "You're not playing fair, Sheldon. I have to say, I am in love with your cock."

He placed his hands on the edge of the tub and drew his body from the soapy water. His huge stiff cock was swaying from side to side and he reached out for her, "Well, I guess that's a start. Why don't you came closer and just show me how much you love it?"

She giggled, "Didn't I do that this morning?"

He shrugged, "I'm not sure, I was sleeping and after I awoke, I'm not too sure what happened. It's still a little blurry in my head."

She giggled and it made him shiver. She spun around and knelt before him in the hot soapy tub. She grabbed hold of his cock and she was bound and determined to show him just how much she loved his cock. She sucked and licked Sheldon's cock as if worshiping it. She wasn't going to let up until he spilled his load down her throat.

Sheldon groaned as Penny took his balls deep into her mouth and throat. He still hadn't found any woman who could compare to the way Penny sucked cock.

Penny felt a tingling in her loins, wanting him to fuck her again, but was determined to suck him off. She stared up at him with those dark green eyes and with his cock deep in her mouth, she managed to say, "Come for me!" Pulling him halfway out, she blurted out, "I wanna taste your cum in my mouth and take you into my belly."

Sheldon let out a grunt and ran his damp fingers through her hair. He guided her up and down his thick, stiff shaft, up and down, over and over again. He fucked her mouth, just like he fucked her last night from behind. He suddenly pulled her mouth off his cock, "I can't do it. I won't do it, not when I have you naked in my tub. I have to fuck you...NOW!"

He slid back down into the tub and pulled her up to straddle him. He slid easily into her and she threw her head back and growled out, "Before this weekend is over, I'm gonna drink your cum down, but for now, fuck me, fuck me hard Sheldon. You're lucky I'm so ready for you to fuck me, now give it to me!"

He smiled at her and knew that pissed her off. He guided her up and down and they created so many waves, the water splashed all over the bathroom floor, neither of them cared.

She kissed him, "Not fair Sheldon, you already filled me up twice and I wanted to taste you."

He kissed her harder and drove up into her, "I'm heading to work soon and I want you walking around, making me breakfast and have you feeling my sperm dripping from your tight little pussy all day until I get back to give you another dose."

She chuckled, "Oh, so you think I'm gonna make you breakfast? What makes you think I'll still be around when you get off work.?"

He thrust his cock upward, deep into her tight hole. "I know you will, you said you wanted me to spill my seed in your mouth and into your belly." He slammed into her again, causing her to groan, "How can I do that if you've left."

She slapped him playfully, "Oh, shut the fuck up Sheldon and fuck me! Stop all your bragging and just do it, do me good."

He chuckled, "No Penny, I'll do you well!" He picked up the pace and more water flew out of the tub and they both began to scream out as they both came at the exact same moment.

Penny slumped against him, milking his cock with her well trained cunt muscles, sucking every drop he had to give.

Sheldon clung to her and sent rope after rope of his hot cum deep into her well fucked pussy. They lounged in the tub for several minutes and finally stood up on shaking legs and after rinsing off, they got out and dried off.

Sheldon gave Penny a large terrycloth robe to slip into. She tied it securely and hugged him, "Is this yours?"

He shook his head, "No, it belongs to one of the female anchors at Fox News."

"Oh yeah, which one?"

He shrugged, "i can't remember, there have been so many, I lost track."

She slapped him playfully, "Oh you, you are horrible. Now go get dressed while I scrounge you up some breakfast. Would you like anything in particular?"

He shook his head, "No. surprise me."

She giggled, "Oh you have changed, what no breakfast schedule?"

"Nope and no bathroom schedule either."

She kissed him and reaching down, stroked his semi-stiff cock, "You know, I just may be falling in love with you." She slapped his naked ass, "Now go get dressed."

After breakfast, he gave her a toe-curling kiss, "Just remember, you promised me a blow job to end all blow jobs when I get off work."

She giggled, "Oh I don't know, I may have changed my mind."

He reached in and slid his hand between her legs and dipping a finger into her dripping pussy. He pulled it out and ran it across her lips, "Are you sure you don't want a fresh dose of this to swallow?"

She pushed him away, breathing heavily, "You are so fucking bad, Sheldon. When should I expect you back?"

He chuckled, "Knowing what's waiting for me, I'll probably be back early." He kissed her, slapped her lush ass and left.

Penny lounged around the apartment and after a while took a long shower. She cleaned herself up, hoping for a fresh load, just like Sheldon promised. She wanted to get around the building and meet all of his friends, but wanted her fill of him before seeing who the women were he was intimate with.

After a nice long shower, she shaved every hair off her pussy and after lotioning up, she slipping into a matching pair of bra and panties. She sat before the dressing table and worked on her hair and make-up till it was perfect. She had her hair down. It rested on her straining tits in ringlets and she stepped into a little black dress, the same one she used to get Leonard a shot at tenure. She slipping into a matching pair of high heels and standing, she looked in the mirror and smiled, "If this doesn't get him hard, nothing will." She applied a coat of bright red lipstick and waited for him to arrive.

Down in his office, Sheldon couldn't keep his mind on work. He kept on thinking of Penny upstairs, waiting to suck him off. He got into the work and before he knew it he was done. Opening his desk, he took a dose of Deja Vu, knowing he'd need it tonight. He left work and headed up to his apartment.

Upon entering, he saw Penny standing beside the large sofa and strolled over to him. Standing before him, she struck a pose and she saw his lump growing in his pants and knew her wardrobe worked.

Sheldon's jaw dropped as he took in the exquisite beauty before him. He reached out and took Penny by the hand and led her over to the sofa. He stood there and reaching up, he swept her long silky hair from her shoulders. Doing that exposed the tops of her breasts as they bulged over the top of her low hanging bodice.

She licked her parched lips and leaning forward, she kissed Sheldon. The kiss grew hotter as they pressed their bodies together. Her hands came up and sliding beneath his suit jacket, she slipped it from his body. It fell to the floor and she was surprised he didn't breakaway to pick it up and hang it up. She tugged at his tie and it soon joined his jacket on the floor.

Her hands ran downward and unbuckled his pants, drew down the zipper and as she lowered them, she sank to her knees before him. She pulled off his shoes and socks. His pants followed and looking up she saw him unbuttoning his shirt. She bit her lower lip as she stared at the huge lump straining against his tight jockey shorts.

She reached up and tugged them down and drawing them off his feet, she planted her hand on his belly and pushed him back and as he flopped down on the sofa, she spread his legs and scooted closer to him. She stared at his body and was amazed how fine his body looked. She stared at him, "When did you find the time to transform that skinny body of yours into a toned, well-muscled one?"

He reached out and cupped her chin softly in his palm, "I knew with the changes I was making, I would have to change physically too. With all of the office work and all of the sexual partners I was enjoying, I figured I'd try and work out. I started out slow in the corporate fitness center and after I built up some strength, I took to a physical trainer who pushed me just enough to keep me getting stronger and with a more toned body. Now I do it for the enjoyment and the female partners I encounter on a daily basis there."

She chuckled and ran her hands up his thighs, parting them even more so she could settled down and do as promised this morning. She planted her lips on the flesh of his inner thigh. Her tongue flicked out painted a wet line directly towards his straining cock. Her lips were inches from his cock when Sheldon stopped her.

He caressed her cheek and took in the lush gorgeous body before him, "Do you have any idea just how gorgeous you look? I think Leonard is a fucking idiot to have given you up."

She sat back on her haunches and shook her head, sending her blonde hair over her shoulders and heaving tits, "No, no way Sheldon. Leonard did the right thing. I wasn't the person for him. We were different as night and day, but I loved him. I hurt him so bad and without a doubt it was all my fault and I don't blame him for divorcing me. He needed a wife who would be faithful to him, one woman for him. Oh it was okay to swap and have us share partners, he was okay with that, but straying, going behind his back and fucking whenever I felt like it, that wasn't what he wanted. Who knows, maybe someday I'll find a man who thinks the same as I do. A man who would allow me to have sex with whomever I wanted and didn't take it as a slap in his face." She scoffed, "Look at me, looking for someone like me? I don't think he exists."

He combed his fingers through silky hair, "I could do that. I'm just like you, I love the life I have now. I can have intercourse and move on to the next partner, but I need an anchor, someone who center me and share my life with."

She chuckled, "You without a doubt Sheldon have changed more than any other person in our old group. Sure Amy has changed her look, she is really beautiful now. Everyone who meets her thinks she a younger version of Marie Osmond, but that is only a physical change. She is still basically the same person. Bernadette lost Howard, she now has Raj, but those two are still the same too."

He shrugged, "I can see what you're saying and I hope my changes are for the better."

She reached out and wrapped her long Nebraska man hand fingers around his shaft and tightening her grin, she stroked him slowly. She stared up into his eyes with those gorgeous green eyes, "Oh yeah Sheldon, most definitely for the better. Now enough talking, I need to coax a little, hopefully a lot of cum from these bloated nuts. So sit back and enjoy, it's gonna get a little bumpy here."

She winked at him and then Penny wrapped her blood red lips around the tip of his huge cock. With her lips around the tip, she tickled the tip with her tongue. She giggled when she saw him shiver from her actions. Her mouth then sank downward and the further she sank, the louder his moans got.

She pulled back and gazed up at him, "So, you like that huh?"

He chuckled, "A man would have to he either gay or dead not to like that. She giggled when he said that and he was happy to see she could laugh and enjoy herself.

She hovered over his cock and opened wider, "Well Sheldon, if you liked that, you're gonna love this." She took his cock into her mouth again and slowly lowered her head. She had it completely coated in saliva and inch by inch she gobbled it up until she felt it press against the back of her throat. She pushed further until she had her nose pressed against his belly, taking his thick, hard shaft into her throat. She tightened her throat muscles, milky his cock and feeling his cock leap in her throat.

Penny slowly began to slide off his cock until just the head remained in her mouth. She parted her lips and allow a stream of saliva to flow out and coat his cock. She started licking and sucking on his swollen nuts.

Sheldon couldn't tear his eyes from the erotic sight before him. Not only did the sight make him hard, but the way she did it and the way it felt, quickly brought him to the brink of cumming.

Penny was bound and determined to drink down his load, she wasn't aware that before he got off of work he took a dose of Deja Vu. She wrapped her lips around his cock again and began bobbing up and down on it. At the same time, she caressed his nuts. They slid through her fingers now that they were coated in her saliva.

Sheldon was breathing heavily, his eyes rolled back in his head, he arched his back and growled out, "Oh fuck, Penny, you're gonna make me cum soon."

She moaned louder, that was her objective, "Mmmm!" She doubled her efforts as she sucked harder.

Sheldon leaned back as his entire body tensed up. There wasn't a doubt in the world, he was about to explode, giving Penny what she wanted since this morning.

She kept on sucking, picking up the pace, going faster and faster. Until she knew he was on the brink of cumming. All of a sudden she felt his cock swell and she was rewarded with blast after blast of his hot, creamy cum.

She continued sucking until he was spent, but she immediately knew he took one of her wonder capsules. She wanted to tease him and opening her mouth she let him see how full her mouth was. Her tongue was swimming in his creamy cum. She pulled back, leaving his swollen cock exposed. She closed her mouth and gulped down his entire load of cum. She smacked her lips and smiled up at him. Giggling she licked them, "All Gone! Just as delicious as I remember!"

Penny slowly stood up and licked her lips again, "Well, I can see you cheated. I know you had to have taken one of my miracle capsules, didn't you?"

He grinned from ear to ear, "Well I remember what you said before I left for work this morning. I wanted you sucking me off just as much as you did, but I knew once that was done you were gonna want me to reciprocate, do you blame me?"

She giggled, "No way Sheldon, I don't blame you one bit, I applaud you. The old Sheldon would only think about himself, the new you is without a doubt a lot better, new and improve. Now enough talking, get your ass up and take me to bed stud. I need you to fuck me and fuck me till I explode the same way you did."

He stood up and taking her by the hand, he led her to his bedroom. He looked around and saw the bed was turned down. She was prepared for an encore of this morning and he was more than ready to repay her for her effort.

Sheldon climbed up onto the bed naked and he leaned back, "Okay Penny, now to repay you for your hard earned reward. Would you please do me the honor of stripping for me."

She was grinning from ear to ear and turning her back on his, she whipped her head around, sending a waterfall of blonde hair to float all above her upper body. She reached back and slowly lowered the zipper on her skin-tight black dress. The straps on her black lace bra came into view and planting her chin on her shoulder, she drew the dress off of them and pushed it down about her slender waist. She leaned over, pushing her ass out and slowly lowered the dress, exposing the tiny pair of matching lace panties, barely covering her firm ass cheeks. She reached back and unhooking her bra, she slipped it from her shoulders and turning back towards him, she cradled her large tits across one forearm. She shook her back and as the bra fell to her arm, she pulled it away with her other hand. She lowered her arm and those luscious mounds of flesh, capped off with large pink aeroules and darker pink, nearly red thick, stiffening nipples. She shook her shoulders and her large tits swayed from side to side.

Penny turned her back to Sheldon again and bending at the waist, her large tits swayed around. She reached back and grabbing hold of the waistband of her panties, she slowly drew them down and off her shapely legs. She spread her ass cheeks and she heard him groan as her tight puckered hole winked at him and those large, fleshy cuntlips were already glistening with her cunt juices.

Penny spun around, kicked off her heels and slowly climbed up onto the bed, just as naked as he was. She leaned over him, her large tits brushed across his chest and kissing him on the lips, she whispered, "I'm glad you enjoyed the blow job I gave you! Now it's my turn!" She rolled over onto her back and spread her legs. She patted the flesh directly above her clit, "How about showing me just how well you can eat pussy, Sheldon."

Sheldon was up in an instant and was settling between her luscious thighs. He ran his hands up and down the sleek, soft flesh. The back of his knuckles grazed her slick, thick lips and they were immediately coated in her milky cream. He caressed her entire pussy, delving in-between those fleshy lips and slowly sinking one, two and finally a third finger deep in her oiled well. He leaned in and inhaled her intoxicating scent. Sheldon ran his tongue up and down her pussy lips, lightly at first. He knew she was getting hot as she arched her back and a tiny moan escaped her bee-stung lips.

Sheldon let out a mighty groan and dove in and began licking, sucking, tugging at those thick lips and stiffening his tongue, tongue fucked her as deep as his tongue would go. He retracted his tongue, swallowing all the cream he gathered and returned to flick her clit over and over again."