Big Bang Theory Season 16 Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Bert staggered away, Penny turned to Sheldon and flashed him a smile. She opened her mouth to show him how full it was of Bert's pearly cream. She closed her mouth and swallowed. She smacked her lips and grinned at Sheldon, "So is this the bachelor and bachelorette party you envisioned? I know you love seeing my face coated in cum."

Sheldon was stroking his cock, "You look amazing, but I'm not gonna cum. I'm holding all I have for our wedding night."

She turned her attention back to Leonard who was once again teasing and playing with her tits. It had some of Bert's cum on it, but he couldn't care less.

Penny licked the remainder of the cum from her lips and stared down at him, "Okay Leonard, your turn. I need you to fuck me cunt and fill me to overflowing just like you used to. I know you wanna pound me into tomorrow and I deserve it, we both deserve it. Let's go out with a bang and let's both cum together just for old time sake!"

Leonard grabbed hold of her hips and pulled her down to him and it gave him the space to drive up and down at a furious pace.

Unknown to the both of them, Stuart now had his second wind and climbing up, he got behind Penny and he too grabbed hold of her hips. He let go of one hip and guided his stiff average sized cock to her asshole and as Penny pushed forward and back on Leonard's cock, she took Stuart into her ass with ease.

Leonard felt Stuart's cock brush against his as it slid between the thin membrane that separated her asshole from her pussy chute.

All three of them were amazed on what was taking place and it was a mad dash to the finish line as Penny humped back and forth, taking both Stuart and Leonard as deep into her ass and pussy as she could. The constant pressure vibrated through her clit and she was on the verge of an explosive orgasm.

Even though she had done this countless times with large black men, just knowing it was with her ex and Stuart and her husband to be watching was just too much for her to fathom. She leaned down and kissed Leonard with all of her strength and she was shocked by his response.

Leonard fisted her hair and mashed his mouth to hers. Their tongues fought back and forth, just as they used to do back when they were lovers.

Penny lost it and started cumming. She trembled as every pore in her body leaked and she clung to Leonard and both of her holes tightened and just as she was explode, she felt both Stuart and Leonard start to cum. She suddenly felt a hot surge and her orgasm rocketed off the pad and going into outer space, she thought she was gonna come undone.

Both Stuart and Leonard continued to pump wildly in her holes and she was filled to capacity and overflowed. She slumped against Leonard and reached back and held Stuart there too, she didn't want to lose this coupling, at least until she regained some of her senses.

Sheldon sat there in awe and knew without a doubt, she still loved Leonard, but knew they were wrong for one another and this was a way for both of them to say their final goodbyes.

That was far from the end. After a quick shower, she was rejoined on the bed by all four of them and she was taken again and again. They switched off as she was DP'ed and made air-tight several times and as the last of the semen was drawn from their empty nut sacks, Leonard carried her to the bathroom and gently place her in the tub that Sheldon had prepared for her. He was gonna join her, but Sheldon shook his head, "Let her be Leonard, I think you said goodbye to her in the most touching and loving way you could. You may want to shower and go be with your wives. They are two very, very lucky women."

Leonard hugged Sheldon, "You two are meant to be together, I just wished it would have come under better circumstances. Good luck Sheldon, you're gonna need it. I'll be by your side tomorrow." He turned and retired to the other bathroom where he showered, dressed and headed back to Stephanie and Alex.

When he got to his suite, he found it empty. There was a note on the turned down bed, "Have fun sleeping alone tonight, Alex and I are spending the night with a couple of your friends. We'll see you in the morning, Stephanie"

He slipped out of his clothes and went into the kitchenette for a bottle of beer and some snacks. He curled up in bed and thought to himself, "I guess I have been neglecting my ladies this week and I deserve this." He turned on the television and while watching a show, he drifted off to sleep.

While everything was happening in Sheldon's apartment, Alex and Stephanie were upset because they knew everyone was having some of sort of fun, except the two of them. They got into their bikini's and headed to the fitness center and after soaking in the hot tub, they decided to try out the sauna and steam room.

They were there for about two minutes when the door opened and in walked a tall, gorgeous blonde and an equally tall, raven haired beauty. After the door closed, Stephanie recognized them both. She turned to Alex, "Those are the two Leonard spent the morning with today. They are Halsey and Kelsea Ballerini."

Kelsea heard her and turned to her, "Oh do you two know Leonard?"

Alex scoffed, "We better, we're married to him!"

Both Kelsea and Halsey's jaw dropped, and Kelsea spoke up, "What are you saying, that Leonard, that mild mannered man has two wives?"

Stephanie chuckled, "Oh yes and he can handle both of us and when he is too pooped to participate, well Alex and I take the matter into own own hands and satisfy one another."

Halsey scooted closer to them and her towel parted giving them a brief glimpse of her womanly charms, "Tell us more, how does this all tie into Leonard and Penny?"

Alex giggled, "Oh I hope the two of you have a lot of time on your hands, it is a rather long and involved story."

Kelsea gave her a big, southern smile and nodded, "Okay you two, out with it."

Stephanie began, "Well I met Leonard after one of their friends at Cal Tech lured me into a lab telling me I could drive a car on Mars. It fell apart when he got it stuck and he called Sheldon and Leonard to come help. I was immediately drawn to Leonard, nerd and all. Before long we were fucking like two dogs in heat. Penny lived across the hall from him and we met and I knew immediately, even though they had broken up, they still had feeling for one another. We kept up the relationship to the point of spending nearly every night together, but I think I pushed to hard to fast and Leonard balked and broke up with me. You have to understand, at the time I was overweight and Penny was fit and trim, just like she is now. I went on a strict diet and lost ninety pounds, saw a surgeon friend of mine who took care of the loose skin and I had my breasts enhanced, not made larger, just perky and tighter."

Kelsea shook her head, "Wow, you look amazing and I would never have thought you were ever that large."

Alex took over, "Oh yeah she was and I was there from start to finish and for a few years I was the only one who was given the luxury of enjoying her gorgeous body."

She shifted on the wooden bench and her towel parted and she saw how Halsey glanced at her swollen cuntlips. She cleared her throat, "As for me, I was a little more devious. Sheldon hired me as his assistant, but found out quickly, he just wanted a gofer and not a physics assistant. I met Leonard and was drawn to him like a moth to a flame. I have to say, when I met him, he was on his second go-round with Penny, but it didn't deter me from stalking him. We finally got together one night and it was a night to remember. He was upset because Penny was with another man and he wanted to even the score. As a matter of fact, the three of us even had a threesome and he was great, but in the end, the honorable Leonard showed through and he told me under other circumstances, he'd love to pursue me, but he loved Penny and couldn't be without her."

Halsey was genuinely interested, "So how did you three get back together?"

Stephanie chuckled and turned red, "Well I have to say, we are not really proud of this, but we heard he was having relationship problems with his then wife, Penny."

Alex broke in, "It seemed like Penny became pregnant, but only after having a wild night with Sheldon. At the same time, Leonard and one of their other friends were getting it on with Sheldon's wife, Amy. It all came to a head after Sheldon and his wife won the Nobel prize for physics and Sheldon hated all of the change going on around him. On a girls night out, Penny planned a miscarriage. She was certain the baby was Sheldon's and she faked a miscarriage by taking a tumble, but Leonard and Amy heard how this happened when Sheldon was visiting Penny in her hospital room."

Stephanie took over, ""While Penny was explaining to Sheldon what she did and why she did it, she was shocked to hear from Sheldon that the baby couldn't be his, he had a vasectomy a couple years earlier, after a wild romp around the country, but that is another story. Leonard and Amy heard this and that was where we found our crack in their relationship."

Alex took over speaking again, "Leonard and Amy were furious. Leonard because she caused her own miscarriage thinking the baby was Sheldon's and all along, it was Leonard's. Amy was upset, because she wanted children with Sheldon, but found out he had the operation. Leonard stormed out and left to clear his head and one of his stops was at Stanford. As luck would have it, he ran into Stephanie and found out we were roommates. One thing led to another."

Kelsea chuckled, "Yeah, okay we understand, you guys fucked. We still waiting for what happened."

Alex nodded, "I'm getting there. After that, he returned to Pasadena, but only after finding out one of their best friends, Howard Wolowitz, a astronaut was killed during re-entry from the space station. His wife then, was Bernadette, someone both Stephanie and I knew and were good friend with. He tried to console Bernadette, but it only pissed Penny off more. She knew he returned only because of Howard's death. They tried to work things through, but Leonard had serious trust issues with Penny. I called Bernadette and gave her our condolences and she told me she had serious feelings for Leonard."

Stephanie spoke up, "I'm not sure you should go any further Alex. If it ever got out, what Bernie and you did, Leonard would never forgive either of us."

Halsey stood up and came over to her and as she did, her towel slipped away and both Alex and Stephanie stared at her large, D cup, perfectly formed tits. She quickly picked it up and flashed them both her tight ass and juicy cunt from behind. She tucked the towel back in place and she grinned at the two of them, "Oh come on, you have to tell us!"

Kelsea nodded, "We promise, whatever you tell us, we'll take it to our grave. We both know a few juicy secrets, but unfortunately, we were sworn to secrecy and you'll never find out."

Stephanie grinned at her, "Come on, tell us!"

Kelsey giggled, "Sorry, like we said, a secret is a secret, sorry, but no."

Alex looked to Stephanie and she saw her nod, "Okay, but if this comes out..."

Halsey leaned over and cupping her face, she gave him a hot, wet kiss, "Tell us and we're yours for the night and we promise to keep it to ourselves."

Alex bit her lip, feeling her pussy growing wetter by the moment, "Mmmm that is quite a tempting proposal." She looked to Kelsey, "Are you in this too?"

She scooted closer to Stephanie and just like Halsey did, she kissed Stephanie, but not as convincing. She pulled away, "I'm not as proficient as Halsey here is with another woman, but I'd love to see what we could have together. I hate to say, after some time with Penny, the feeling of another woman is very, very intriguing to me."

Stephanie looked to Alex, "What do you think?"

Alex nodded and looked back to the two superstars, "Okay, but please, don't think differently of us after hearing it. You promise to keep it to yourselves."

They both nodded and blurted out, "We promise."

Alex let out a deep breath, "Okay, remember, no one! Well, Bernadette wanted Leonard and after speaking with me told me as much. She told me Penny and her were going to be around Stanford for a convention and wanted to trap Penny in some very compromising positions. I asked her how that concerned me and she asked if I was still close to my mother's brother. I asked her how she knew of my uncle Dr. Lorvis. She chuckled, "Oh you have no idea how down and dirty I can be Alex. I'm a Catholic School girl from way back and we all have a devious background. So I told her I haven't been in touch with him for several years, seeing he was the black sheep of the family, but I'm sure I could get a hold of him and I asked her why. She told me she knew he was the urologist for a couple of porn studios and wanted to lure her into a meeting with them to try and sell their wonder drug Deja Vu."

Halsey giggled, "Oh my God, that is an incredible capsule. I've tried them and have given it to a few of my male friends."

Kelsea pushed her on the shoulder, "Not now Halsey, I wanna hear this."

Alex continued, "Well to make a long story short, I did contact my uncle and he was more than happy to execute Bernadette's plan. Especially when he told me he tried to lure Penny to his place a few years back, before he moved from Pasadena to the porn capital of the world. One thing led to another and Penny succumbed to the trap my uncle and a number of black porn stars and it was all taped and put on the internet, along with a special copy sent to Leonard."

Kelsea shook her head, "Wow, so you ruined their marriage and somehow ended up with Leonard?"

Stephanie broke in, "We were not expecting the results to be so catastrophic, but Leonard went off the deep end and packed up everything he had, put some in storage and took off. Bernadette's plan sorta blew up in her face and she wasn't able to console him and take advantage of the situation. He ended up in Stanford and the pieces just fell into place. It was as if it was meant to be and seeing we both were in love with him, he felt the same and eventually proposed to the both of us and that is where we are today."

Halsey looked to Kelsea and back to Stephanie, "Don't you feel bad about Penny?"

Alex snickered, "Oh she came out smelling like a rose. She got what she wanted. She became of the the biggest interracial porn stars. She stepped away for a while due to the drug scene, but ended up here in New York with Sheldon. If she didn't like what she was doing, why would she jump at the chance to reclaim her fame and be back on top of the porn industry, even though she had Sheldon."

Kelsea shrugged, "Yeah, I guess you're right, but wow, you nearly ruined a woman, just to get a man."

Alex shook her head, "If you knew how unhappy he was with her and how she treated him, she got what she deserved."

Halsey chuckled and looked to Kelsea, "Remember this Kelsea, never get on their bad side."

She giggled, "You've got that right. Did Sheldon know about any of this?"

Stephanie shrugged, "I'm pretty sure when Sheldon was at Bernadette's wedding to one of their other friend, she told him how the plan backfired on her and how she really hated the two of us, but she, just like us were not going to spill the beans."

Stephanie stood up and took hold of Halsey's hand, "Now if I'm not mistaken, you said something about spending the night together. We have to get the fuck out of this room before I melt away."

Kelsea blushed as she felt Alex grab her hand and the four of them exited the steam room. They dropped their towels, slipped into the large terrycloth robes and headed for Kelsea and Haley's executive suite.

Just as soon as the door was closed, Stephanie spun Halsey around and fisted her long raven hair and plastered her lips to Halsey's. Halsey opened her mouth in shock and her mouth was filled with Stephanie's tongue. She was a couple steps behind, but being bi-sexual and experienced women before, she caught up quick and she fisted Stephanie's long red locks and began to work her mouth on hers, giving just as much as she was receiving.

Alex tugged at Kelsea's arm, "How about the two of us go rinse off? That hot steamy room got me all sweaty and I'd rather get sweaty with you afterwards on the bed."

Kelsea giggled, "I think I'm liking this girl on girl stuff a lot better. Come on, the last one in has to wash the other's back first."

Alex grabbed her hand and pulled at it, "I'd like to lose so I can wash your front."

Out in the living room, Stephanie pulled away from Halsey, "Why don't you go join Kelsea and Alex in the shower. I wanna go back to our suite and pick up a few toys I think we'll all enjoy."

Halsey chuckled, "Oh I know what you're talking about and I'm thinking I'm gonna love this night." She kissed Stephanie and as she turned to join the other two in the shower, she stopped, dropped her robe and looked back at Stephanie, "Hurry back or we'll start without you. Leave the door ajar. I'd hate to have you standing out there with your toys." She giggled, wiggled her ass at Stephanie and disappeared into the bedroom.

Stephanie raced out and made it to her room, gathered up her toys and stopped and left Leonard a nasty note. She hurried back and after closing and locking the door, she raced into the bedroom, placed her toys on the nightstand and tossing off her robe, slipped into the bathroom. She stopped and watched the three of them frolicking in the shower.

Kelsea and Halsey both managed to clip their hair up in a high bun and as Kelsea turned to the side, Stephanie let out a gasp. Alex was on her knees and had her head buried between Kelsea's legs.

Kelsea was fisting Alex's wet locks and was forcing her face together to her aching pussy. Kelsea was leaning over Alex and she was kissing Halsey like a long lost lover. Halsey was groaning loudly over the sound of the water as she shutter.

Alex was servicing the two of them at the same time. While she licked and sucked at Kelsea's tight slit, she had her hand gripped Halsey's lower body, clutching at her ass with one hand and finger-fucking her with her other hand.

Stephanie let out a deep breath and after gathering her hair up in a messy bun, she clipped it in place and opened the door and giggled, "Is there room for one more in there?

Halsey opened her eyes and gave Stephanie a lazy smile, "For you, I'll make room."

Stephanie joined them, rinsing off the sweat from the steam room and getting a little extra cleansing from Halsey's hands.

Before long they were all out of the shower and laughing and giggling like schoolgirls. Kelsea threw a towel over Alex's head and rubbed vigorously getting it as dry as possible. She guided her over to the dressing table and ran a comb and a brush through it, all awhile, their eyes were locked together and before long, Alex couldn't take any more. She spun around naked on the dressing bench and wrapped her arms around Kelsea's waist. She pulled her forward and planted a hot kiss directly on her swollen, moist pussy.

Kelsea closed her eyes and clutched at Alex's damp hair. She managed to break free and clutching at Alex's body, drew her up to her feet and the two of them made their way to the bedroom.

Halsey and Stephanie were already there. Halsey was flat on her back, her long silky raven locks were spread out along the stark white pillow. Stephanie was flat on her body and her hair was down too. It covered half of Halsey's upper body and they were locked together from knee to shoulder. Their equally full, firm tits were squashed together as they kissed like two long lost lovers.

Alex and Kelsea stood before the bed and Alex blurted out, "Be gentle to her Halsey, she is my wife and I don't want damaged goods." She guided Kelsea to the bed, but not before unclipping her long blonde hair and watched to tumble down around her shoulders and down to cover her pert, firm tits.