Big Bang Theory Season 16 Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelsea lay there looking up at the tiny auburn haired beauty. She extended her arms and invited her to join her. She enveloped Alex's petite body and as they clung together, Kelsea wrapped her long, shapely legs around the tiny woman and they began kissing like two long lost lovers too.

Beside them, Stephanie managed to break free and began her slow, tedious trek down Halsey's lush, squirming body. Her hands and fingers proceeded her, setting off tiny fires wherever she touched. Her lips followed and she spend an extra amount of time on her firm, D cup tits. Her nipples were as stiff as two steel bolts. The aeroules were extremely tiny, barely larger than the nipples and being this way, they were extremely sensitive and as Stephanie sucked and ran her tongue around and around them, Halsey's moans turned to groans and finally growls.

Beside them, Alex began her identical trek and she couldn't believe hot sensitive Kelsea's long sexy neck was. Sweeping her long blonde hair aside, she nibbled and sucked on the flesh of her neck and her entire body perked up with hundreds of tiny goose pimples. Her legs thrashed around and tried to lock them around Alex's body.

Stephanie finally made her way down and was hovering over Halsey's glistening pussy. The lips were distended and swollen with blood and was leaking like a sieve. Stephanie was bound and determined to plug the leak and she used every weapon in her arsenal to do so. Her tongue poked at the base of her pussy and stabbing at it, she shoved it in as deep as she could. She stiffened her tongue and as slow as she possibly could, she began licking upwards. She applied more pressure, sinking in as deep as she could and when she reached her bubbling hole, she sank deep into her slimy hole.

Halsey was rolling her head from side to side as she groaned out, "Holy Hell, Stephanie, I've had several hot meetings with women, but none of them hold a candle to you. Shit, oh fuck, I'm gonna cum already!" She clutched at Stephanie's head, but let out a moan of disappointment as Stephanie pulled back her tongue.

She stared up at her with those lusty hazel eyes and smacked her lips, "Just wait, I promise when you do cum, it will be the best orgasm of your life." She dipped her head back down without waiting for a reply. She began darting her tongue in and out of her hole with quick thrusts, but none like the first. She sucked up all of her cream and licked her lips. She moved a little higher and uncovered the hidden clit and saw it was unusually large and Stephanie knew this was a plus. She flicked it from side to side and up and down and with each movement, Halsey's body jerked and she tightened her grip on Stephanie's head.

Beside them, Alex was now feasting on Kelsea's gorgeous firm tits. Nowhere as large as Halsey's or Stephanie's, but perfect in their own right. On her sleek slender body, they were adorable and Alex drew over half of the mound into her mouth and as she sucked, her tongue danced all over the tip .

Kelsea's tits were super sensitive and she knew if Alex kept it up, she would have her first of many orgasms she hoped for. She groaned out as Alex left it, but moaned her approval as she moved to its twin and giving it the same treatment, used her fingers to tease the first tit. She twisted and tugged at the rosy red nipple and she stiffened and suddenly groaned out, "Oh My God, Alex I'm cumming!"

Kelsea looked over at Halsey and she never saw the look of pure lust on anyone's face before and her orgasm grew even stronger and she humped Alex's face.

Stephanie's entire fist was stuffed deep in Halsey's cunt. She twisted her wrist around and pressed her knuckles against the spongy inner wall of her belly. She rubbed back and forth, side to side and Haley released a scream that had to be heard throughout the building.

Halsey's eyes rolled back in her head, her entire body went into convulsions and her entire lower body arched upward and without any notice, she began to squirt. She sent a fountain of her slimy juices up in the air and landed up and down Stephanie's forearm and her own belly and thighs.

Stephanie stopped her moving as she felt Halsey's cunt muscles squeezing and release her wrist over and over again. When she felt them cease, she gingerly drew it out and her pussy made a obscene sucking sound. Her fingers spider webbed as she raised her hand to her mouth and locking eyes with Halsey, she slowly began licking them.

Halsey let out a groan and shook her head, "I've seen perverted scenes before, but that had to be the most insane thing I've ever seen." She licked her parched lips and was still breathing heavily, "Hey Stephanie, how can I ever repay you for the most intense orgasm of my life?"

Stephanie giggled and looked over at Alex. She was now planted firmly between Kelsea's legs and she was licking her from asshole to clit and back again.

Kelsea was getting closer and closer to the orgasm she so sorely wanted and needed. She clutched at Alex's head and arching her ass up off the bed, she moaned out, "Oh fuck Alex, you are incredible. I can't remember the last time I came twice that quickly."

Stephanie looked back to Halsey who was slowly regaining her strength. She reached over and grabbed hold of the large bag of toys and opening it, she pulled out the strap-on. She tossed it to Halsey and giggled, "You wanted to know how you could repay me, how about giving me a rest and you slip into this and see how good you can fuck?"

Halsey was grinning from ear to ear and eagerly grabbed hold of the harness and staggering to her knees, she suddenly realized how unstable she still felt. She slipped her legs into the harness and watched at the gorgeous redhead flopped down on the bed, even though it was soaked with her cunt juices.

Alex rose up from between Kelsea's slick thighs and giggled, "It looks perfect on you Halsey, I'm gonna love watching you fuck my wife." She smiled up at Stephanie, "What else do you have in your bag of tricks, Sweetie?"

Stephanie reached in and pulled out the long, thick double headed dildo. Alex's eyes lit up like a kid just entering a candy store. At the same time, Kelsea let out a gasp and a tiny smile crossed her lips, "Oh my God, let me guess, you and I are going to use that?"

Alex bit her lower lip and just nodded, "Only if you think you can handle it!"

Kelsea chuckled, "Oh, after what I just saw Halsey handle and how you made me cum twice, I have no other options. I'd be a cad if I didn't try it and believe me, I DO want to try it, so how do we start?"

Alex took the double dong and scooting forward, she straddled Kelsea's chest. She leaned forward and swept one of the mushroomed heads from side to side across Kelsea's plush lips, "Open up and get it nice and wet."

Kelsea let out a gasp and did as she was told. She could smell the intoxicating scent of Alex's pussy so close to her face. Her eyes were focused on Alex and she sucked harder and let out a groan as she watched Alex take the other end and dipping her head, she opened her mouth and enveloped the entire crown. She dipped her head and sucked at it lewdly. She pulled her mouth off of it and stared at Kelsea taking more into her oral cavity. She giggled, "I can just imagine you doing that to Leonard. You did do that didn't you?"

Kelsea turned beat red, even though she was naked, on her back, and with his wife straddling her, she still turned red. She nodded and whispered out, "Oh yes, yes I did Alex, but experiencing this with you is just as enjoyable, if not more."

She went back to sucking and let out a groan when Alex slid down Kelsea's body and doing so pulled the other end out of Kelsea's mouth. She slid lower and used the same end that was just in her mouth. She stared up at Kelsea and saw her mouth drop open and her chest rose as she drew more air into her lungs. Alex shoved forward and sank several inches of the dildo into Kelsea's slick pussy.

Alex kept her eyes plastered on Kelsea's quivering body and slowly shoved more and more of the double dong into her until she felt pressure that was deep in her womb.

Kelsea grabbed hold of Alex's forearms and tightening her grip, she let out a groan, "Oh fuck Alex, that feels amazing. She licked her lips, "Now what?"

Alex kept the one end buried deep in Kelsea's tight, wet pussy. She hovered over Kelsea's upper legs and took hold of the other end and grabbed hold of Kelsea's wrist and guided her slim fingers to the other end of the dildo. She smiled when Kelsea tightened her grip on it.

Kelsea took the hint and she guided the other end of the dildo at the entrance of Alex's slick cunt and applying just enough pressure, she let out a gasp as Alex's cunt hole parted and sucked the head in, "Oh fuck, this is so fucking hot! Take it, take it all Alex!"

She shoved harder and she was gasping for air as she watched the dildo disappear inch by inch into Alex's petite body.

Alex licked her lips and let out a groan as she let Kelsea do her part. She lowered her body and before long the large double dong had disappeared into the pussy of both sexy women.

Beside them Halsey was staring at the two sexy ladies. She was moaning as she watched the two of them swallow up the entire length of the double dildo. She turned back to Stephanie and placing her hands on Stephanie's knees, she spread her legs wide. She grabbed hold of the thick strap-on and guided it into Stephanie's fleshy cunt. She made sure to plant the blunt end against her own clit and as she sank the dildo into Stephanie, she bottomed out and finding the switch, she flicked it and the dildo came to life. The vibration sped up and sent chills through Stephanie's body and at the same time did the same to her own clit.

Stephanie's legs were trembling as the dildo wiggled and vibrated in her hole and at the same time stimulated her clit. She raised her legs and wrapped them around Halsey's lithe body. She tightened her hold of her and she moaned as Halsey lowered her body and mashed her lush curves against her own. Their lips met and as they kissed passionately, Halsey's silky black hair covered the upper portion of Stephanie's body. With their tits pressed together and their hips grinding against each other, Stephanie lost it and began to cum. She came hard coating the thick phallic with her milky cream.

Halsey felt Stephanie shutter beneath her and as their tongue dueled, she came too. She let loose another dose of her cream, nothing like before, but just as satisfying.

The two of them clung to one another and basked in the afterglow of their orgasms. They shifted their attention to the two beside them.

Kelsea had her fingers combing through Alex's damp hair and fisting it, she plastered her lips to Alex's. They both parted their lips and their tongues darted back and forth from one mouth to the other. Down below their hips were rotating from side to side and up and down and with each tiny movement, sent the huge dildo scraping inside their pussies and outside against their clits.

Alex began moving up and down and loved how the dildo moved one to the other, and with each move she moved, the deeper the dildo went and constantly hitting new areas of both of their pussies.

Kelsea was once again on the verge of yet another orgasm and she kissed Alex like she was her wife, not Stephanie's.

Beside them, Halsey listened to Stephanie whisper in her ear. She grinned and nodded, "That sounds so fucking hot, do you think she'll allow me to do that?"

Stephanie chuckled, "Oh you have no idea, we do it all the time with Leonard and I'm sure she'll love it."

Haley slowly eased out of Stephanie's tight hole and seeing the strap on was covered in Stephanie's she knew it didn't need any more lube on it. She scooted over behind Alex and grabbing her tiny hips, she guided the dildo into her puckered her hole.

Alex stiffened and let out a loud grunt, "Oh my God, yes, oh yes, fuck my ass Halsey!" She glared over at Stephanie and chuckled, "Oh you are gonna pay for this Stephanie, but regardless, I'm loving it."

She pushed back against Halsey and took the entire length into her. She thrust her hips back the other way and sent the double dong deeper into Kelsea. She began to spasm when Halsey turned on the vibrator and as the dildo began to rotate and vibrate, Alex began to spasm.

Stephanie climbed to her feet and threw her leg over the top of Kelsea facing the headboard. She lowered her body and was rewarded with Kelsea licking her pussy and when Alex clutched at her hips, she forced her face between Stephanie's lush ass cheeks.

The four of them were locked together and things began to speed up and just like dominoes one after another began to fall. Kelsea was the fist to cum as she sucked loudly at Stephanie's clit, she groaned out and her vibrating made Stephanie shiver.

Alex was shaking as she got it from all sides, her ass quivered as the vibrating dong in her ass and when she felt Kelsea trembling beneath her, it pushed her over the top. She stabbed at Stephanie's asshole, but let it go when she clung to her and continued to cum hard.

Halsey was so close and following Alex to the bed, she sandwiched Alex between herself and Kelsea. She continued to rotate her hips and the butt of the dildo teased her clit and she lost it and came for the third time. She rolled off of Alex and the fake cock popped out causing Alex to scream out from the sudden emptiness.

Stephanie clutched at Kelsea's head and she started to cum as Kelsea was bound and determined to make the gorgeous redhead spill her creamy tonic all over her active tongue.

The four of them were exhausted, but as Stephanie climbed off of Kelsea, she slumped down beside the blonde country singer and as she turned to the side, they kissed and Stephanie was rewarded with a taste of her own creamy cum.

The four of them cuddled together and after quite a while, they made their way to the shower and spent a long time washing one another and shampooing their hair too. They were in there so long, they began to prune up. One by one they slipped out and dried each other and when they returned to the bedroom they saw how stained the sheets were. They left the bedroom and went to the other one.

They all climbed in and before long were at it again and after another long dose of love making, they all clung to each other and drifted off to sleep.

In the morning Stephanie and Alex returned to their suite where Leonard was sitting at the kitchen island sipping coffee. He perked up when he saw his two brides entering the suite.

Stephanie came over to him and hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek, "Nice to see you made it back here."

He scoffed, "Me, I was just thinking the same about the two of you. Where the fuck have you two been?"

Alex came over and growled out at him, "Us, we were not the one who hopped into bed with our ex-wife, two celebrities and Sheldon."

Stephanie added, "Yeah and to top it off, you and your buddies end up the main attraction at her bachelorette party."

He stood and stared her down, "I don't want to hear about her bachelorette party. If I remember correctly, you use me as your pimp to get Sheldon to fuck you on the eve of our wedding." He looked to Alex, "And you, who spent the night before the ceremony teaming up with Penny to fuck countless black porn stars!"

Stephanie nodded, "Okay, so that part is okay, you and your friends were just giving Sheldon his request for Penny's bachelorette party. That still doesn't give you free reign to go out and fuck with Penny, Kelsea Ballerini and Halsey. To top it off, it seems like everyone invited to this wedding is having a lot of sex, but it seems like Alex and I are left in the corner to fend for ourselves."

Leonard nodded, "Okay, I can see that and I'm sorry. So where were the two of you all night?"

Alex giggled, "Well, like Stephanie just said, we had to fend for ourselves. We spend the evening in the fitness center and ended up in the steam room. We were relaxing and the door opened and lo and behold, two gorgeous women entered. We got to talking and we spilled our guts about you and the two of us. Do you have any idea who they were?"

Leonard shrugged, "No, not really, but I'm thinking you are about to tell me, aren't you."

She chuckled and looked to Stephanie and she nodded, "It was Kelsea and Halsey. We spend nearly an hour in there and we were dehydrated and we returned to their suite and one think led to another and wow, I heard Halsey was bi-sexual, but I'm telling you now, Kelsea is definitely on that same path."

Leonard let out a groan, "Don't tell me you told them everything about Penny, Sheldon and me?"

She smiled and Stephanie giggled, "Okay, we won't."

Alex blurted out, "But we did! We went from one to the other and they were insatiable and wanted more and more."

Stephanie broke in, "Yeah, it was great, but it still doesn't get you off the hook for fucking them both, along with Penny too."

He looked upset, "So it's okay for you to fuck them, but I can't?"

"It is totally different. We are of the same sex and we didn't plan this. We know for a fact, this wasn't the first time you spent time with Kelsea and I heard it is already planned for next year, am I wrong?" She held her breath hoping Alex didn't dispute her. She knew they planned it, but why should they tell him this and let him off the hook.

He hung his head and grunted out, "Yeah, you heard right. What can I do?"

Alex turned and headed for the bedroom where they planned to change and get ready for the wedding, "We'll have to think about it, but believe you me, you are in the doghouse." She neglected to tell Leonard that she told Kelsea and Halsey about how she and Bernadette planned Penny's downfall.

Stephanie followed Alex and slammed the door behind her.

Coming up, the wedding, the wedding night, the honeymoon and a whole lot more!