Big Bang Theory Season 17 Ep. 04

Story Info
Bernadette has a incredible birthday & anniversary.
6.7k words
4.52
7.9k
7
1

Part 169 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers

Leonard and Bernadette returned from Hawaii and settled into a normal routine. Leonard flourished as the head of the physics department and was put in charge of all of the sciences.

Bernadette was heading up a new line of pharmaceuticals at Zangen and their personal lives were just as exciting. At least once a month Bernadette's parents took Halley and Michael and Leonard and Bernie fucking like minx. They even joined Amy and Bert once. On another occasion they entertained Carrie Underwood and a couple more of her female country artists.

Christmas came and went and they hosted a huge party for a bunch of the staff at Zangen and the university.

As spring came around, Leonard made arrangements to fly Sheldon and Penny to his home. He invited Rajesh and Anu and his plans were to have Bernadette unwrap the three studs together for her birthday. He knew Anu and Penny could entertain each other in the guest house during Bernie's surprise.

The Friday before her birthday, she was shocked to see Penny and Sheldon at her door. Soon after that, Anu and Raj arrived. She turned and looked to Leonard, "Okay, I can tell by that smirk on your face, you're up to something."

He chuckled, "It is your birthday and Raj, Sheldon agreed to help me out with your present."

She stared at Penny and Anu, "Are you two going to be involved in Leonard's little scheme?"

Penny shook her head, "NO, sorry, this is all for you tonight. Anu and I will be heading to the guest house to enjoy a movie or maybe something else."

Anu giggled, "I like this other thing you are talking about. It has been a little sparse since Alex and I had our babies."

Penny took her by the hand and led her along the walkway and pulled her in.

Bernie looked to Leonard, "So is this a pool party or what?" He nodded, "Oh yes, yes it is. If you look over there, the tables are all set-up, drinks are waiting and the only thing needed are bodies in swimsuits. Now get your ass in the bedroom and change into your suit."

She scampered away and Leonard followed and as he removed his clothes, he had his trucks on under his clothes. He slapped her on her bare butt, "Get a move on Bernadette, the guys are waiting as are the drinks and food."

She came out and saw all three men in their swim suits. She was wearing a tiny bikini. The top barely covered the large mounds of tan flesh. Her thong was a tiny strip of material, giving the guys a preview of what was to come.

They joked and ate and the alcohol flowed just enough for Bernie to loosen up and be at ease, knowing she was the main attraction, something she could barely get her head around.

After the food was put away, Bernie was led into the water by Sheldon and she leaned against the side rail as she scanned the setting sun over the Pacific Ocean. She let out a gasp when she felt Sheldon close the space between them.

Sheldon's hands started to explore the tiny blonde, running his hands over her flat belly, her MILF hips, making his way subtly up to her breasts. He leaned in and whispered to her, "Are you ready for your birthday present?"

She shivered as she felt his hands move all over her, setting off tiny fires throughout her body. She knew Leonard dropped a Deja Vu capsule in her wine and she winked at him as she drank it down. She also saw all three men down one too.

Sheldon's hand moved downward and settled between her legs, he heard her release a sigh and knew he had a green light to proceed. He slowly turned her around, pressing her back against the pool wall. He lowered his head and as he saw her tip her head back, their lips met in a soft, but passionate kiss.

Bernie's tiny moans grew louder as his hands worked their way onto her waist again as his tongue explored her mouth. They kissed urgently, she roughly tangled her hands in his short hair.

Sheldon worked his fingers into Bernie's panties, moving the gusset of her thong aside. His fingers started to move more rhythmically, he watched her intently as he saw her bite her lip to stifle a louder groan. He looked into her pretty blue eyes and her eyes flutter close as he slid deeper into her juicy hole.

Bernie's long hair was damp, sticking to her face and chest, "I'm going to have to thank Leonard for allowing all of us to share you on your birthday." Her eyes popped open when she heard Raj and Leonard get off their lounge chairs and come over to the pool's edge to watch.

Sheldon didn't stop, even though he knew they were anxious to get into the fray. He worked his fingers quicker, rolling and teasing her sensitive, aching clit. She moaned against him, digging her fingernails into his lean shoulders.

Bernie was hoping things would progress quicker, she knew Leonard and Raj were ready to join them.

Sheldon swept her wet locks from her neck and ear and whispered to her, "You like them watching me play with you, don't you Bernadette?"

She nodded, squirming as she felt him circling her clit, teasing her relentlessly. She shivered when he puled away and taking her by the hand, led her out of the pool to the large, double-wide plush lounger.

Her eyes grew large and looked to Leonard, "I love it, is this one of my birthday presents Leonard?"

He chuckled, "Only the best for my bride."

She giggled, "Bride my ass, we've been married six months already, but I love it anyway." She climbed up onto the large lounge chair and knew it would hold all four of them. As she settled back and saw all six eyes on her. She looked to Sheldon as he reached down and grabbed hold of her tiny thong and drew it off her tiny, shapely legs.

All three men stood there staring at her tight lipped pussy. It was gleaming in the low light of the pool. It was soaking wet with her juices, not from the pool water. Without waiting, he joined her on the chair, covering her tiny, lush body with his. His mouth captured hers and as they kissed like long lost lovers, he drew the bikini top off, exposing her huge tits to the three of them.

Raj and Leonard were more than familiar with them, but Sheldon feasted on them, they rivaled Penny's but were firmer and stood higher, even after two children. Her nipples poked out, her chest heaving as she watched Sheldon moved downward to take one between his lips. He circled his tongue around the stiff tip, as he clutched at its twin.

Bernie arched her back, sending more tit flesh into Sheldon's mouth. He flicked his tongue over her stiff nipple. He released it and began sucking on the small, but stiff bud on her other mound.

Sheldon got up, standing over Bernie who was spread out waiting to see what her three men were going to do with her. He lowered his swimsuit and his huge cock sprung free. He was surprised, but glad when Bernie took him into her tiny mouth. He grabbed hold of her head and guided her head up and down on his throbbing erection.

Bernie knew what she was doing, she twirled her tongue around the tip, teasing the sensitive flesh just below the mushroomed head. She gripped it in one hand, her fingers didn't meet and suddenly she felt another pair of hands on her head. She glanced to the side and saw Raj kneeling in front of her. Her jaw dropped open when she saw his dark face between her widespread legs.

Raj ran his hands up her inner thighs, gripping them tightly as he made contact with her tight juicy hole. He slid his tongue up and down as he began kissing and sucking on her clit.

Bernie wiggled her hips as she felt him devouring every inch of her juicy pussy. She groaned around Sheldon's cock as she felt Raj's hot breath bathing her slit. She couldn't believe the incredible birthday gift Leonard had conjured up for her. She knew his two friends were more than capable of satisfying her, but she wanted him in the mix too

She got her wish as she looked to the side and saw Leonard approaching. She giggled when she noticed his suit was down around his ankles.

Sheldon turned to Leonard, "You know as well as I do what a great cocksucker Penny is, but this mouth gobbling up my cock is just as good, if not better." He worked her head roughly on his aching cock, getting it as far down her tiny throat as he could.

Leonard hovered over her, leaning down he began to fondle her large heaving tits. He pinched her ripe nipples and he smiled when he heard her sigh lightly.

Bernie wanted to show her husband her appreciation. She released Sheldon's cock and took Leonard into her mouth. As she bobbed up and down on Leonard's cock, she stroked Sheldon's; keeping it fully stiff. She looked from Leonard, back to Sheldon and knew the best was yet to come.

Sheldon broke free and leaning down, he shoved two fingers deep into her well. He fingered her as Bernie began to moan louder. He twisted his fingers around and found her g-spot. He held her thigh, pushing on it, parting her legs further apart. He reached up and mauled her gorgeous tits, digging his fingers into her flesh, causing her to lay back and let them have their way with her.

Leonard wasn't about to let go of her mouth. He straddled the lounger and shoved his cock deep into her mouth and throat.

Sheldon followed Leonard and drawing his fingers out of her pussy, he pushed her legs further apart and guided his stiff, saliva stained cock deep into her with one savage thrust.

Bernie screamed around Leonard's cock, "OH FUCK ME, Sheldon!"

Sheldon began to plummet her tight, juicy cunt. He pulled out, just leaving the head in before he drove balls deep back into her. He loved how she arched her hips, meeting his invasion.

Her entire body was on fire as she shook from Sheldon's huge cock plowed in and out of her as hard and as fast as he could. Her ass came off the lounger and she felt Sheldon cupping her cheeks, pulling her harder against him.

Leonard was uncomfortable with Sheldon pressing against his back and he rose up from the lounger and stood over his beautiful blonde bride and just watched.

Raj wasn't going to let the opportunity escape and he placed a knee on the edge of the lounger and fisting Bernie's tousled wet locks, he had her turn towards him and as he lowered his body, her lips parted and accepted his stiff, dark shaft into her hot, wet mouth. He groaned out, just as he felt her tongue whipping around his cock, she was suddenly ripped away.

Sheldon pulled out of the tiny blonde and he gripped her by the hips and easily flopped her over. He was on his back and handling her like a tiny rag doll, he had her straddling him. He held her hips, and she wiggled them as she slowly felt him re-enter her tiny body.

Bernie began to bounce up and down on Sheldon's huge pole and she motioned for Raj and Leonard to come closer. She grabbed hold of their stiff shafts. She took Raj into her mouth and stroked her husband's.

Raj groaned out as he was able to sink his cock back into her mouth. He gripped her head, but once again was dislodged from her oral cavity.

Leonard guided her down and gripping her hips, he began to caress her ass as Sheldon pumped in and out of her.

Bernie shivered when she felt Leonard prodding her puckered hole. She knew where he was going and she more than welcomed it, she craved it. Her moans grew louder as she felt his fingers dip in and tease her puckered hole.

Sheldon began to thrust beneath her, and she loosened up again. He waited until she was moaning and ready for more. He teased her, his hands roaming and groping her lush body.

Leonard guided the tip of his cock at her puckered entrance. He tightened his grip on her ample hips. He pressed his wet cock in as far as he could and suddenly he felt her ass muscles relax. He stayed there as he allowed Sheldon to pump in and out of her, driving her sexual intensity to yet another level. He pushed forward and sank balls deep into her extremely hot ass.

Bernie inhaled sharply, the pain and the fullness intensified her excitement and she wanted more. She wanted all three of them. She felt Sheldon's cock grinding over and over again against her clit. She knew this wasn't the first time these two men worked in tandem.

Leonard and Sheldon began to match their rhythms, they worked like a well-oiled machine. Bernie began to thrust back and forth, matching their urgent thrusts.

Raj stood in front of Bernie and she opened wide as she accepted his thick, dark cock into her mouth. She moaned around his thick cock. He gripped her stringy hair and tightening his grip, he fucked her mouth with the same intensity of his two best friends.

The four of them filled the air with moans and groans as their bodies moved against one another.

Raj was close to cumming. He missed the incredible blowjobs his ex-wife used to give him. His cock tensed up in her tiny throat and his swollen nuts released his baby batter. He fisted her hair as stream after stream of his hot cum shot out and bathed her tonsils. He pumped harder and as he felt his cock finally stop spasming, he stumbled back and flopped down on one of the deck chairs.

Bernie swallowed all she was given and as her third orgasm built deep in her tiny body, she worked her hips back and forth, constantly taking one of the two cocks deep into her body.

With Raj spent, Leonard picked up the pace. He drove his cock in and out of her ass harder and faster. He reached around and began to pluck away at Bernie's swaying tits, teasing and tugging at her swollen nips.

Bernie came hard and she she knew they were nowhere close to being done with her. She raked her nails over Sheldon's chest and she kissed him with so much passion, it took her breath away.

Leonard released her tits and began playing roughly with her clit, feeling Sheldon sliding in and out of her pussy and it make him even harder.

Bernie tore her mouth from Sheldon and screamed out, "Oh fuck yeah Leonard, play with my clit. I'm gonna cum again, more, more, give me more, both of you!"

Sheldon sucked wildly at her slick tits and he lost it and began pumping his hot cum deep into the birthday girl's creamy cunt. He came so hard, he was glad he was on his back. He nearly blacked out as he felt drained.

Leonard continued to pump his shaft in her gorgeous ass as he felt her tightened her ass around his cock. He reached up and grabbed two handfuls of her hair and pulled back, he picked up the pace. He knew he was at the end and wanted to be the last to fill his new wife with his creamy load. His cock swelled up and he exploded, sending rope after rope of his potent cum deep into her bowels.

Bernie slumped against Sheldon and was followed by Leonard and she was sandwiched between the two of them.

Leonard slowly regained his strength and pulled out of her. He wrapped his arms around her and drew her to her feet and guiding her to the edge of the pool, he jumped in, taking her sweaty body with him into the deep end. The two of them frolicked in the cool water.

Bernie wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply, "Thank you Leonard, that has to be the best birthday present I ever received."

Over in the guesthouse, while this was going on, Penny and Anu were getting a little comfortable too.

Penny was sitting on the sofa, her legs were tugged up under her. She was wearing a tiny white camisole and a brief pair of running shorts that barely covered her tight bubble butt. She rested her head on Anu's bare shoulder as the movie they were watching came to an end.

Any snuck away during the movie and got out of her clothes and slipped into a tiny satin robe. She looked down at the slumbering Penny and she gently ran her fingers through Penny's long, silky blonde locks. Over the past half hour her robe slowly opened and her shoulder closest to Penny was now bare and she felt a shiver course through her tight body as Penny's warm breath made her temperature rise. She urged Penny to sit up.

Penny came awake and rubbed her eyes, "Oh sorry Anu, but I was so comfortable, I guess I dozed off."

Anu planted a tiny kiss on Penny's forehead, "I'm a little sweaty, I'm gonna go take a nice warm shower."

Penny sat back. She was hoping for a little of what Bernadette was getting next door out by the pool, but she sat back and rolled her head from side to side on the back of the sofa.

Anu left the bathroom door open and slipping out of her robe, she slipped into the huge shower. She stepped under the warm spray and groaned out. She closed her eyes and thought about the gorgeous blonde sitting out in the living room. She soaped up her lush curves and slowly began stroking her stiffening cock. She remembered her first time with Penny and she was soon sporting a rock-hard cock.

Penny heard the shower and she stood and moved over to the bathroom. She peeked in and let out a gasp. She felt a rush of excitement and thought about that cock and how good it felt in her pussy all those years ago. She kicked off her flip-flops and stepped into the bathroom. She found a hair clip on the bathroom counter and gathered her long hair up and piled it up in a messy bun. She opened the door to the shower as quietly as possible and after closing the door, she stepped under the shower spray and wrapped her arms around the tiny dark-skinned beauty.

Anu jumped and released her cock from her grasp and reached back and found Penny still in her clothes. She grabbed hold of Penny's tight ass in the running shorts and pulled her tight to her bubble butt.

Penny let out a groan and reached around and grabbed hold of Anu's stiff shaft, "Mmmm, looks like this thick cock is looking for somewhere to hide."

Anu tugged at Penny's shorts as she tried getting to her bare flesh, "I was thinking about that time a few years back when you were kind enough to help Raj get over his fear of being with me. I remember how good your mouth felt around my cock."

Penny released Anu's cock and turned her around. She leaned down and planted a hot, wet kiss on Anu's full red lips. After pulling back, she slowly sank to her knees before the tiny raven haired beauty. She grabbed hold of Anu's cock and just before she enveloped it with her lips, she smiled up at her, "I remember that too, let's see if we can repeat what happened that night. She gobbled up Anu's entire shaft and her nose was pressed against Anu's soft belly.

Anu fisted Penny's blonde locks and pulled her tighter to her. She plucked away at the clip and as her hair came tumbling down, she turned slightly and allowed the warm spray to drench Penny's light blonde locks.

Penny coughed and sputtered as she turned away from the shower spray and doubled her efforts and began bobbing up and down on her cock. Her cheeks hallowed out as she sucked harder.

Anu threw her head back and tightened her hands in Penny's hair, "Fuck Penny, you are even better than I remember." She reached down and grabbed hold on the drenched camisole and drew it upward. She managed to have Penny released her cock just long enough to toss the top aside.

Penny went back to suck her again, but Anu guided her to the bench against the one wall. She pushed at her shoulder and Penny knew just what she wanted. She bent over and spread her legs wider giving Anu access to her body.

Anu gripped Penny's hips and shoved forward. She sank balls deep in Penny's pussy with ease. She ran her hands up her slippery body and cupping swaying tits, she mauled them roughly as she began driving in and out at a rapid pace.

Penny pushed back and knew she made the right move to join her in the shower. She reached between her legs and tickled Anu's tiny nut sack and moving downward, she came in contact with her cunt. She found it dripping and she shoved first one, then a second finger deep in her pussy.

Anu felt an orgasm racing though her body and she slammed harder and faster into Penny's tight, wet pussy. She screamed out as her orgasm overtook her body and she began to pump her hot seed deep in Penny's pussy.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers
12