Big Bang Theory Season 17 Ep. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny exploded as she felt Anu filling her and she fell against the wall and clung to the slippery bench.

Anu slowly slipped out and flopped down beside Penny and the two naked women clung to one another as they tried to recuperate from their intense orgasms.

After a few minutes, they gathered enough strength to get to their feet. They washed one another and after drying off, hurried to the bedroom where they were soon locked in a heated sixty-nine.

Penny was amazed once again as she feasted on both Anu's cock and pussy and she loved how Anu worked over her fat lipped pussy and played with her asshole. It wasn't long before the two of them were quaking and cumming hard.

They cuddled together in each other's embrace and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Time flew after that and before they knew a year flew by and Bernadette and Leonard were set to celebrate their first year of marriage..

Leonard made reservations at one of the plushest hotels in Santa Monica and after a night of dancing and lovemaking he had something special planned for his tiny bride.

Bernie woke startled. She flexed her fingers as she felt a scarf tighten around her wrist. She felt another scarf tighten on her other wrist. Her eyes popped open and she found it wasn't a dream. Even though she had this dream several times. She found she was on her belly, naked atop satin sheets

Leonard chuckled and tied the other end of the scarf to the post on the headboard. "Mmmm, nice to see you finally woke up." He peppered her shoulder and over to her neck and nipped at her earlobe, sending goosebumps all over her body, "I didn't want to start with you still asleep."

She giggled nervously as he moved around the bed and grabbed hold of her ankles. He tugged at them as his hands traveled up her shapely legs. She was hanging off the side of the bed with her scarves stretched tightly, "Are you ready for this Bernadette?"

She growled out, "Can't you tell?"

He moaned as his hands ran up her legs to her sopping pussy, "Oh fuck yeah, I can see and your scent is intoxicating. You're fucking dripping for it, aren't you?"

Bernie released a loud gasp, "For you Leonard, always!" She looked back and saw his thick, stiff cock ready for action.

Leonard leaned over Bernie and grabbed hold of her tousled hair. It looked incredible, all tangled and messy and he couldn't wait to make it even messier. He pressed his weight to her lush curves, "Don't move Bernadette!"

He kissed her spine and he felt her squirm beneath him. He reared back and planted a stinging slap on her gorgeous ass, "I told you to stay still!" He planted his hot, wet lips on her skin. He nudged her feet apart, "If you can't follow the rules I set, I'm going to have to tie the rest of you up too."

She tempted him by squirming even more and she groaned out when he proceeded to keep his promise. He straddled her and reaching over, he let something silky run over her back and down her shivering legs. He knelt between her legs and tied a scarf around her ankles and quickly tied them to the posts at the foot of the bed.

He pushed hard on the small of her back and he felt her relax and settle down. Leonard licked the back of her knee and he smiled when he heard her release a moan. She was in heaven and hoped this would never end. It was only a year, but still felt like their honeymoon.

Leonard moved higher and planted hot kisses on her quivering thigh, just where it met her bubble butt. He saw the goosebumps return and he chuckled, "Oh I see you like that, huh?"

"Oh fuck yeah Leonard." She twisted wanting his mouth move inward where she ached for his mouth. She could feel her cunt juices trickling down her legs. She heard him inhale and she waited for what she so desperately needed.

"Oh Bernadette, your scent is incredible."

She moaned out, "Oh Leonard, why are you torturing me? I taste even better, why don't you plant that incredible tongue of your in me and make up both happy?" She knew without a doubt, Leonard was the king of foreplay and she wanted him to prove it once again.

He slapped her playfully on the ass, "I know you do, but I told you not to move!"

She growled out, "Oh Please Leonard, just one, long lazy lick, I need to feel you licking me."

He leaned down and allowed one long lick from asshole to just short of her clit. He pulled back and chuckled, "You mean, just like that?"

She wiggled again and she groaned out when he slapped her ass again, "Oh Leonard, more please."

He dipped his head and flicked her clit once and pulled back, "Like that?"

She spat out, "Oh you fucker, MORE!"

He dipped down and flicked it over and over again.

She stiffened and let out a gasp, "Yes, Leonard, yes!"

He flicked it again and again and sucked lightly and pulled back.

She arched her ass upward, "Oh fuck yeah, just like that. You know how much I love that."

He didn't say a word, he just went in for more. He circled the opening of her dripping hole, teasing her with his fingertips. He slipping the tip in and held it there as she tried to make greater contact. He pulled it away and waited.

Her moans were getting louder, "Oh Leonard, PLEASE!"

He laughed this time, "What, wasn't that what you wanted?"

"Yes it was, but it wasn't enough. It will never be enough, I want it all, husband of mine!" She tugged as the scarfs around her ankles, "Please Leonard, lick me, eat me, make me cum!" She dropped her messy head to the pillow and groaned when she finally got her way.

He spread her tight lipped pussy with his fingers and allowed his breath to bathe her glistening slit with a hot stream of air. He pulled back and slapped her ass and shook his head, "Sorry Bernadette, this is my anniversary too. We're going to do this my way."

She shivered, she liked the new Leonard, she just hoped he didn't wimp out and give in.

He reached over her again and drew another scarf over her back and down between her tight ass crack. He tucked some of it inside her pussy, drawing it out slowly to drip her juices down her leg. Her clit was so swollen, that one touch of his tongue could get her off, but he relented."

Bernadette squirmed even more, "Oh Please, Leonard!" She arched her back, and tossed her head around, sending a waterfall of tousled locks down her back.

Leonard rose up on his knees and took in the scene before him, "My God Bernadette, you look so fucking hot and gorgeous this way."

"Oh please Leonard, I need you to fuck me, fuck me NOW! I want it hard and fast, give me all you have!"

He chuckled, "Oh Bernadette, this is our anniversary. I will take you! I'm going to take you hard and fast, slow and gentle. This is gonna be the most perfect climax you've ever had."

She hissed out, "Oh Leonard, every time you fuck me it is perfect. I just need to cum and cum hard and soon."

He swept her hair from her face, "Oh Bernadette, you haven't seen anything yet!"

She couldn't believe what she was hearing, but she couldn't wait to see what he had in store for her.

Leonard planted one hand on the small of her back and ran the other along her side to her heaving tit. He teased her curves from her hip back to her tit as teased her puckered nipple. Bernie bit her lip as she squirmed for greater contact.

He did this over and over again, but with just enough pressure to make her ache. Her nipples were so sensitive now, she knew if he kept it up, it would make her cum.

Leonard flicked his fingernail over the tight tip and caught it between his index finger and thumb. He tugged on it and he saw how she pressed her mound to the bed, trying to get greater pressure on her clit to make her cum.

He release it and leaned over her, "How about my mouth on your nipple? Would you like me to suck on them and nibble on them?"

She release a gasp, but all she could do was nod.

He pulled away, drawing his finger down the center of her stomach, circling her sexy belly button, then dipped between her folds to find her swollen clit, "So tell me Bernadette, would you rather have my mouth down her, sucking your clit or up there, sucking on your nipples."

She bit her lip and just nodded.

He let out a long breath of air from his lungs, "You do what, Bernie? He tickled her clit again.

She let out a gasp, "I want your mouth on me, Leonard, oh fuck, I need it now!"

He slapped her tight ass again, "Where do you want me to suck!

She tossed her golden locks back she she growled out, "Oh you mother fucker, you! I want your mouth on my cunt, my nipples, my mouth. I want it everywhere!"

He chuckled, "Oh wife of mine, I only have one mouth. You have to choose!" He didn't give her a chance to choose and leaning over her, he planted a soul-searching kiss on her mouth as he dipped his hand down and flicked her clit, "Don't you worry Bernadette, this is going to be your best first anniversary ever!"

He stroked her clit again. He leaned over, taking his weight off his elbows, but she could feel his stiff cock resting in the groove of her twin mounds of flesh. He tugged at her earlobe, "Do you want my cock in you?"

She arched her back and tugged hard at the scarfs, "Oh you mother fucker, you know I do."

He chuckled, "Oh I am a mother fucker and the mother I fuck is you, Bernadette. So anxious, relax and enjoy!"

She spat out, "RELAX? How the fuck can I relax when I'm so frustrated? I need to cum and cum now!"

He tugged at her earlobe, "Oh trust me, Bernadette. I'll make you cum so hard, you'll never want to get out of the bed."

He ran his hands down her sides, grazing her tits again and again. He palmed her tits, bolts of excitement ran through her tiny body. He slid his hands down her body and drove two fingers deep into her core.

She groaned and pushed against it, she couldn't help herself. He withdrew and she watched as he sucked at the slimy fingers that came out of her.

He returned and stroked her from clit to ass and her breath escaped her lungs. He finger fucked her fast and hard and just before she exploded, he pulled out of her and climbed off the bed, leaving her trembling and panting.

Leonard reached out to the table and picked up her phone and began snapping sexy pics of his bride of one year. He put the phone down, "Bernadette, you never looked hotter or sexier."

He picked up another scarf and ran it through is fingers, "Do you trust me Bernadette?"

She was gasping for air, she was do turned on, like never before and right now she would do anything for him, as long as he made her cum. She nodded furiously, "Yes, yes I do, you know I do."

He kissed her, but pulled away, "I'm going to blindfold you. I need your other senses to take over and it will be amazing, I promise!"

She licked her parched lips and nodded, "Okay, Leonard, whatever, as long as you make me cum, SOON!"

He tied the scarf around her eyes and his dripping cock, brushed her cheek, but he pulled away before she could lick at it.

He leaned over and planted several wet kisses along her spine. His tongue darted out and left a line of wetness all along her heated body. He dipped his tongue between her tight cheeks and pinning her too the mattress, he once again inhaled her scent.

Bernie was at wits end and her cunt twitched, wanting and needed attention and contact.

Leonard spread his hands over her ass cheeks and spread them wide. He darted his tongue down and tongue-fucked her puckered hole, but stayed away from her pussy. It was oozing more and more of her creamy cunt juices.

"Oh Leonard, stop teasing, it is beginning to hurt. I need it and I need it now, please!

He knew it was time. He didn't want her to suffer. He plunged his fingers in her, his thumb rubbed her clit and he watched her legs jerk and tugged at the scarfs. He dropped his head and his lips captured her clit and sucking at it, his tongue flicked out and ran it back and forth several times.

Leonard could not believe so much sexual energy and lust could be bottled up in such a tiny body. She was gorgeous and sexy and he couldn't believe she was his.

Bernie wanted and needed more. She was so close to cumming and wasn't going to ease up until she came unraveled.

He gave it to her, licking and sucking avidly at her pussy. She wanted to clutch at his head and crush it to her spasming pussy, but all she could do was tug at the scarfs.

He pulled back, "Stop squirming or I'll stop."

She used every inch of restraint she could muster and stilled.

He chuckled again, "Much better!" He doubled his efforts on her clit as he did it so well, she nearly came, but he suddenly stopped, leaving her hanging again. As she calmed down, he slid a finger inside her again. He curled it around and strummed her G-spot.

She clenched her thighs around his wrist. She ran her upper body up and down dragging her stiff nipples against the satin sheets.

Leonard pulled out and shoved two fingers back in. He heard her groan and felt her cunt muscles tighten, "It that better Bernadette?"

She shook her head, "No, I need that fat, stiff cock in me, but two fingers are better than one." She rotated her hips and she groaned out when he withdrew his fingers.

He slapped her ass, "I told you, stay still." He slipped one of his fingers covered in cunt cream into her puckered asshole. He worked it in and out and she tugged at the scarfs, "More Leonard, give me more."

The blindfold did wonders for her other senses and she was once again on the verge of the orgasm she craved.

She was glad when Leonard finally untied her and turned her over. She tore off the blindfold and reached out and grabbed him, "Eat me Leonard. I wanna cum and cum hard. I'm going to squirt and cover your face with my cum."

He pushed her legs apart, but swept up her body. He finger-fucked her again as his tongue flicked out and worked her puckered nipples. She felt every never ending about to explode. He slipped a second finger in her and added his thumb into her ass.

Bernie humped his fingers as heat spread throughout her body. She rode his fingers as she finally had what she wanted. She screamed out as she exploded, sending a fountain of her slimy juices splashing all over his hand and wrist.

Bernie raked her fingers through his hair. She kissed him like she never kissed him before. She raked her fingers down his back as she clung to him. "That was intense Leonard, but now it is your turn."

He tickled her asshole and felt her tense up and relax, "Okay big boy, it is our anniversary, I think you can fuck my ass, it you'd like."

He chuckled, "Oh Bernadette, is that a trick question?"

She kissed him long and hard, "Oh Leonard, I love you so much."

He smiled and reached for the lube, "Okay, show me."

She squeezed the tube and coated his stiff cock with the slippery gel. She positioned it at the opening of her tight ass and nodded, "Okay Leonard, it's all yours, do it, fuck my ass!"

He slipped inside and felt the ring clutched at the tip. He slipped more in and she relaxed as she felt him fill her ass.

He kissed her and their tongue fought. He pulled back, "MORE?"

She nodded, "Yes Leonard, give me more!"

He gave her more and he heard her groan out, "Don't stop Leonard, give me more, I want all of you in my ass!

Over the next ten minutes, he fucked her ass. He drew it out all the way and shoved it back in. He used every angle possible and he made her cum twice, but he held off. He wanted this to last as long as possible. He kissed her, sucked on her tits and fingered her clit to yet another orgasm.

Bernadette was worn out and he stared into her deep blue eyes, "Should I stop?" She bit her lip and growled out," Don't you dare! Suck me Leonard, give me all you got! I need to feel you cum, please Leonard, cum for me, fill me up."

He grunted and doubled his efforts and he could feel his cock swell up in her ass and exploded. He came so hard, he nearly blacked out. He pumped stream after stream of his potent cum deep in her ass. He fell against her and she wrapped her arms around him.

After what seemed like an eternity, they finally crawled out of bed. As Bernie called for room service, Leonard filled the huge tub with hot bubbly water and guided her there with a plate of sausage and eggs.

After finishing eating, they went at it again and stayed in the water until they both turned pruny.

More to cum in the final season of TBBT.

12