Big Bang Theory Season 17 Ep. 05

Story Info
Penny & Sheldon with the Reagans; Bernie has phone sex.
6.5k words
3.92
4k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 170 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,207 Followers

In New York, Sheldon and Penny were about to celebrate their second anniversary. Somehow Richard Castle and Kate Beckett caught wind of this and invited them to their compound in the Hampton's.

They were the guest of honor, but unknown to them, they were also the focus of the Castles and the Reagans. They were more than up to the challenge as the entire group finished the formal dinner Beckett had prepared and they retired to the playroom to get things started.

One one sofa, Penny sat in the middle, her short skirt ran up her legs and exposed her tiny thong panties. Jamie sat on one side of her, while Danny took spot on the other side.. Frank pushed an ottoman across the room and sitting on it, he stared at the perfect camel-toe as he took hold of her shapely legs and planted them firmly on his lap.

Penny slid lower on the sofa and leaning to the side where Danny was, she rested her head on his shoulder and grinned up at him, "So are you just gonna sit there or are you gonna kiss me?"

Danny turned slightly and gripping her ponytail, he turned her head towards him and planted a kiss on her lips that shut her up, except for the tiny moan that built deep in her throat.

Jamie got into the action as he reached up and found the zipper at the top of her tight dress and drew it down to her waist. From there, Frank took over and yanked on the zipper till it came to the bottom of her dress and he released it and ran his large meaty hands up her thighs to her thong and in one swift motion pulled it off leaving her naked and ready for more.

Across from them, Sheldon was getting the same treatment, as Eddie and Nicky took up residents on either side of him.

Just like Frank did, Erin flopped down on the opposite side of the ottoman and she spread her legs. The full skirt on her dress fell away and she slid it upwards allowing Sheldon to see her completely shaved pussy. She placed her hands on his knees and ran her hands up his pants. She looked to Eddie, "What are you waiting for, unzip him so I can get those pants off."

Nicky and Eddie worked on his pants and getting them open, they worked on his shirt and jockey shorts as Erin tugged his pants off, along with his shoes and socks.

Eddie dipped her hand in his jockey shorts and let out a gasp, "Oh fuck Erin, you are in for a treat. You thought Sherlock Holmes was big, just take a look at this."

Nicky removed her face from his neck and rained kisses down his chest and was joined at his raging hard-on by Erin.

Erin slipped off the ottoman and got to her knees and met her daughter's mouth on his shaft.

Back on the other side Frank's head was buried between Penny's legs. He licked at her like a child who was exposed to his first banana split. He slurped up her sticky syrup as both Jamie and Danny worked at her tits and mouth.

The two of them teased her to the point she was shaking as they alternated between her mouth and tits.

Penny was quivering as she clung to Frank's head as he brought her to her first of many orgasms that evening.

On the other sofa, the two Reagan women had Sheldon flat on his back. Erin was already naked and she was riding that monstrous cock as Eddie wiggled out of her panties and straddled his face. She clung to Nicky as she lowered her panties and licked away at Nicky's tight fleshy cunt. Just like the one Frank was savoring on the the other sofa.

As the three men feasted on the world class porn star, they managed to remove their clothes and were more than ready for what Penny was about to give up.

Penny spun in the grasp that Frank had on her. She took up a spot, spreading her legs and straddled Danny and reaching back, she gripped his cock. She kissed him, "I'm gonna love sucking on this monster later, but for now, I want you to fuck me and scratch this itch deep in my cunt."

Just hearing the dirty language coming from her mouth turned him on, "You are without a doubt one of the nastiest porn stars I've ever been with." He grabbed hold of her hips and easily guided her down onto his straining cock.

Jamie managed to slip off the sofa and moved around behind it. He grabbed hold of Penny's messy ponytail and guided her gaping mouth to his equally stiff cock.

Penny opened her mouth willingly and sucked at his cock. She opened wide and soon deep-throated him.

Frank sat there watching his two sons fucking the porn star he had fisted his cock on so many sleepless nights.

He turned and looked to Erin who was screaming for Sheldon to fuck her and he was willingly doing just that.

He turned back to Penny and grabbed hold of her ample ass and swiping his thick shaft up and down her plush ass cheeks. He found her puckered hole parting easily. He shoved forward and sank in to her.

Penny groaned as she was air-tight and even though she was very familiar with three cocks in her as the same time, having these three, equal in length and thickness was a sheer treat.

Rick and Kate came into the room and were soon naked like the rest of their guests.

They spoke earlier and decided Kate should help Penny with the three Reagan men and Rick would assist Sheldon with the three Reagan women. He had more than his hands full and Rick took hold of Nicky and drew her down to the sofa chair and leaning her over the back of it, shoved into her and she was filled to the brim with Castle cock.

Penny was holding her own as she worked on Jamie's cock. It was completely coated in her saliva as she bounced up and down, taking both Danny and Frank in her ass and pussy over and over again.

Kate focused on Jamie and she managed to guide him away from Penny's incredible mouth and drawing him down to the carpeted floor, she had him in her before he could object. There was no way he was going to object, but being torn from Penny's mouth, only the tight juicy cunt of Beckett could persuade him to leave Penny.

Over the next half an hour, Penny took all three Reagan men in her pussy and ass. She even sampled Rick once again.

Sheldon was happy he took one of those Deja Vu capsules, because after filling Erin, he managed to give both Nicky and Eddie one of his patented oral orgasms and even got to fuck Kate and cum deep in her pussy.

Rick and Kate invited Penny and Sheldon for the week-end and they gladly accepted. The Reagans left seeing they had work in the city and Rick and Kate relished their time with Sheldon and Penny in the shower, the pool and their huge bed several times over the course of the week-end.

Back in California, Bernadette returned to work as did Leonard. She had to put in several long nights as she and her crew worked feverously on the roll-out of a new psoriasis medication that would be life changing for millions of people suffering from this.

Leonard returned home early from the university and he was horny as hell. He had the nanny feed Halley and Michael and he retired to his bedroom, locking the door so he wouldn't be interrupted. He called Bernie at her office.

Bernie picked up the phone, "Hello, this is Bernadette Hofstadter, how may I help you?"

Leonard felt a sudden rush of excitement, "Hey sexy, I was wondering if you are as horny as I am?"

She sat back in her chair welcoming the interruption. She gave him a sexy giggle, "I am now!"

He released a long breath he was holding, "That's good to hear, because I am naked in our bed and I'm stroking my cock, just thinking about eating you, just like I did last weekend while celebrating our anniversary."

She shifted in her chair and stood up, "Hold that thought, I'll be back in a moment." She rushed to her office door, locked it and closed the blinds from the outside world. She flopped back down in her chair and picked up the phone, "Okay, I'm back, where did you say you were?"'

"I'm in bed naked, looking at the picture I took of you naked last weekend."

She released a groan, she was getting wetter by the moment. "How about the kids, aren't they going to barge in and catch you?"

He chuckled, "They are with the nanny and I locked the bedroom door, no one is coming, Bernadette."

She giggled, "Oh I don't know about that. I hearing your voice and knowing what you are doing, someone here may be cumming faster than you thought. You know with my glass desk, if anyone came into my office they could see what I'm doing."

He chuckled, "I told you, you shouldn't have gotten a glass desk."

She shifted in her seat. She knew he was unaware she locked the door.

He cleared his throat, "Bernadette, are you still there?"

She let out a gush of air, "Barely."

"Well, if I'm bothering you, maybe I should hang-up."

"Don't you dare, this day has been hell and you have no idea how much I needed this distraction."

He shuttered as he stroked his cock, "Oh, so I'm a distraction, I better let you go."

"No, please don't Leonard. Tell me what are you doing now?"

"I'm staring at your naked body and how I'd like to lick my way from your bee-stung lips down your sexy neck to your full, firm tits. I can't believe after two children you still have such firm, full tits. I love how your nipples puckered up and turn dark pink when I lick them. You can't believe how much I love them."

She nodded, but realized he couldn't see her. She cleared her throat, she had a lump in her throat. She looked down, her nipples were stiff in her silk blouse and she knew she should have worn a heavier bra.

Leonard continued, "I'd draw first one puckered nipple between my lips and twirl it around with my tongue while I tweak and tug at the other one, preparing it for the same treatment.

She groaned into the phone and reached up and unbuttoned her blouse and yanked down the lacy cups to expose her large orbs of flesh. She was gasping for air as she closed her eyes and imagined him doing just what he was saying. She squeezed her legs together, but the ache was still present.

He continued, "I'd lick my way down to your pretty rounded belly and I'd tease your belly button, while my fingers continued to tease and pluck away at your gorgeous tits.

Her moan grew louder and longer, "Then what Leonard?"

His breathing grew heavier, "I'd finally release your tits and I'd work my fingers into your tight, juicy pussy. I'd lick your slimy pussy and I'd continued finger-fucking you while I sucked avidly at your clit."

She giggled, "Avidly? Wow, why do you have to make it so clinical?"

He chuckled, "Okay, I'd eat you out and work that clit until you couldn't see straight. Just to let you know, I'm stroking my stiff cock harder now and I can feel the cum building up in my nuts."

She arched her back and drew her skirt up and bunched it around her waist. She pulled the gusset of her panties aside and began to play with her clit, just as he said he'd do.

"I'd stuff my tongue in your hot, dripping cunt, working you from top to bottom. I'd curl my fingers around deep in you and lightly stroke your fleshy inner walls and try and hold you still while I worked your G-spot over and over again."

Bernie groans grew louder and she hoped she couldn't be heard outside her office. She shoved her tiny fingers as deep as she could, but they were not long enough to diddle her g-spot.

"I'd have my hands all over that luscious body of your, just like I did last weekend. I'd use the cream from your sopping pussy and finger your asshole until I got it nice and wet and then I'd shove two, maybe three fingers deep in your asshole and pump them in and out slowly at first and as you got wetter, I'd fuck your ass harder and deeper.

Bernie pulled her fingers out of her pussy and ran the tips all over her nipples. She pulled them upward and sucked on them. She closed her eyes and imagined him doing that. "Oh Leonard, stroke your cock for me! I wish I was there to suck on it."

He groaned out, "Oh yeah Bernie, "I'm thinking of your plush lips wrapped around it right now." He stroked his cock and slowed. He was on the verge of cumming and wanted it to last longer, much longer.

She popped her nipple out of her mouth and drew its twin into her mouth, sucking on it thinking about sucking on Leonard's cock.

He released a grunt, "I can see you taking more and more of my cock into your mouth. I can feel it entering your tight, little throat and you flexing your muscles, milking my cock.

"Are you close to cumming, Leonard? Are you still stroking your cock?"

"Oh fuck yeah Bernadette, my hand is covered in my pre-cum."

She moaned longer, "Oh Leonard, I can just imagine all of those thick veins popping out from how stiff you get. I'd wrap my lips around you and lick it from top to root. I'd suck those cum bloated nuts into my mouth and coax the salty cum from them." She cleared her throat, "Leonard, wrap your hand around that gorgeous cock of your and jerk off. Squeeze hard and play with your nuts for me."

He did as he was told. "Oh Bernie, I'm so close now."

"Harder, Leonard, go faster!"

He grunted as he did as he was told, "Oh fuck Bernie, close, so close."

She was gasping for air as she threw her legs over the arms of her office chair and put the phone on speaker so she could use both hands on her body, "Slow down Leonard, I want this to last."

"Oh you're killing me Bernadette. I'm gonna fuck you twenty ways of Sunday when you get home, no matter how tired you are. If I have to, I'll lay you flat on your belly and ride you till I pump you full of my cock cream."

"Oh Leonard, I'm so close, I can feel you filling me with your cock and your cum. I wish my phone had face time, I'd love to watch you stroke your cock."

He ignored her and stroked his cock faster and harder, "Oh fuck, Bernie, I'm cumming! I can't hold back any longer."

Her fingers raced over her clit and she slumped down in her chair and gasped out, "Me too Leonard, I'm cumming too!"

They came together and his fist and belly was covered in his sperm. He wiped his hands clean from his heavy load. He needed more than a few tissues to clean up, "You better be ready to be ravished when you get home tonight, Bernadette."

She giggled, "Oh you have no idea Leonard, you better recharge that cock of yours, because when I get home, I'm gonna ride you into tomorrow."

He chuckled, "Don't you worry, I'm getting that bottle of Deja Vu right now, so it is you that better be ready. I love you Bernadette, hurry home."

She giggled, "I love you too, I'm not gonna be too late, I have a date with a hunky man in Santa Monica."

"See you soon!"

After that incredible night at Castle's compound in the Hampton's, both Sheldon and Penny were infatuated with Jamie and Eddie Reagan.

Sitting in their apartment, Sheldon turned to Penny, "You know, I really got short-changed. I didn't get enough of Eddie at Castle's place."

She smiled and nodded, "I was thinking the same about Jamie. Kate came over and pulled him away from me just as I was getting a large dose of his gorgeous cock."

He swept her hair from her cheek, "What do you say we give them a call and see if they wanna meet up for a little bit of fun."

She hopped up and down, "I'd love that, how would we do this?"

He chuckled, "Penny, you're a porn star. I think you know how to fuck a guy."

She giggled and slapped him playfully, "I know how to fuck. How would we approach the subject."

Sheldon shrugged, "You're the expert, I'm sure you can figure it out. When you do, let me know and I'll be there."

She groaned, "You are no help, but you're right, I'll figure it out."

The following morning, she called Jamie at the precinct, "This is Sargent Reagan, how can I help you?"

She cleared her throat, "I guess you could shove that big cock down my throat again, and keep Kate Beckett away long enough so I can make you cum down my throat."

"Wow, that is some order! I'd have to check with my wife to see if I'm available. Hi Penny, this is Penny, isn't it?"

It was her turn to laugh, "Oh yeah, or maybe not. How many calls do you get to have your cock shoved down a woman's throat?"

He chuckled, "It's been a slow week, only one so far. So how have you been since our little party last week?"

She giggled, "That is exactly why I'm calling. Sheldon and I were talking and we both were in agreement. Last week we were both short-changed. Neither of of got enough of the both of you. We were wondering if you and Eddie would like to go out a nice leisurely dinner and see if we can take care of this problem."

He laughed, "So you think it was a problem? Eddie and I were just talking about the two of you yesterday. We didn't think of it as a problem, but a issue we'd like to pursue a little deeper."

It was her turn to laugh, "Oh an issue compared to a problem makes it so much better."

He sighed, "Okay either way, we'd both love to get together, have dinner and pursue what we failed to fulfill last week.

She giggled, "Okay, now that we got the awkward portion of conversation behind us, how about Friday evening?"

He laughed, "You said it perfectly, Penny. I'll check with Eddie and get back with you, but I think Friday would be perfect. I'll text you and let you know. I have to go, nice talking with you Penny. Even though it was awkward, but very interesting and stimulating."

She giggled again, "I love to stimulate, but wait till this weekend for that, bye Jamie." She hung up.

Later that day, she got a text from Eddie and it was a go for Friday. She picked a restaurant and they were set to meet on Friday.

Friday came and Sheldon and Penny met Jamie and Eddie at a nearby restaurant. The four of them had a very leisurely meal and before long they decided to break off and Sheldon and Eddie headed for her apartment and Penny and Jamie went to her place.

Sheldon followed Eddie into her apartment. His eyes lingered on her gorgeous ass as she stepped inside.

He noticed it wasn't the largest place, but it was neat and orderly, something he loved. She went into the kitchen to get a couple beers and when Eddie returned, she sat on the sofa beside him. She was wildly attracted to him, even though she loved Jamie, she knew last week she didn't get enough of him and was going to get her fill of him tonight.

He put his beer on the cocktail table and took hers from her and did the same. He turned to her and swept a stray lock of her dark blonde hair and tucked it behind her ear, "My God, do you have any idea how beautiful you are?"

She blushed and stared at him. She shrugged, "There is something about you. I don't wanna sound mean, but you are not the most handsome man I've been attracted to, but there is something about you, I wanna pursue."

He nodded, "I know I'm a little strange, but I get it. If you want me to leave, I'll understand."

She reached out and shook her head from side to side, "OH no, Sheldon, that is the last thing I want right now." She felt a tingle shoot through her and felt her pussy began to moisten. She met his gaze and as he leaned forward, she didn't move away. Their lips met and the kiss was soft and tender. She drew him closer and allowed him to kiss her again. The kiss that followed was more passionate and she parted her lips allowing his tongue to slip into her mouth and she relished it.

Eddie wrapped her arms around his neck, sending her tongue back into his mouth. She exhaled as their mouths moved gently together. Her tongue teased against his teeth. Her tongue entered his mouth as his teeth parted. She shivered as his hand caressed her bare arm.

She moaned as their kisses continued. She turned towards him and she let out a sigh when his hand rested on her bare knee. She parted her legs more when she felt his hand travel up her thigh.

Eddie kissed him harder as her arms tightened around his shoulders. Her moans grew longer when she felt his hand travel up her bare legs, moving higher on her firm thigh. She let out a gasp when she felt his hand reached her damp panties.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,207 Followers
12