Big Bang Theory Season 17 Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheldon could feel the heat radiating from her core. He rubbed his finger up and down the gusset of her panties. Even though he saw her naked last week, it was new and exciting being with her, in her apartment and knowing Penny was with Jamie in his place right now too.

He increased the pressure on the damp panties as his kiss grew steamier. His cock ached as it pressed against his pants.

Eddie knew he was large, very large and even though she experienced large men,. She was wondering if she could handle him. She was writhing more and more anticipating what was soon to be happening. Her hand dropped down to the swell in his pants as she kissed him with the passion she only showed Jamie in the past.

Sheldon was about to burst and was more than ready to fuck her, but he took his time. He loved the anticipation, almost as much as the final act itself. He ran his hands from her belly up along her shirt and felt the swell of her tits and cupping her tit, he twirled his thumb around her stiffening nipple as their kisses grew frantic.

Eddie drifted back on the sofa and she felt strong tingling shooting from her tits down to her now wet pussy. She continued to brush the back of her hand against his large bulge. She parted her legs wider and her full skirt gave him access to her panties.

Sheldon felt her arch her back and press her pussy against his active fingers. His other hand began plucking away at the buttons on her blouse and getting them open, he swept the blouse off her shoulders and easily undid the clasp on her bra. He drew it off her shoulders and exposed her firm, full tits. He stared at her, even though she nowhere compared to the huge tits Penny possessed. He loved how perfectly shaped Eddie's tits were. They had a tear-drop tips and his mouth watered anticipating sucking on them.

She gripped his head and guided his mouth to her aching tits. She drew in a heavy breath when she felt his lips close around her rosy nipple. She released his head and undid the button and eased his zipper down.

Sheldon continued sucking on her tits as he slipped his hand into her panties. He found her extremely wet. He tickled the top of her slit, lightly brushing across her stiff clit and she humped his active fingers. He knew she was more than ready to move forward. He shoved a finger deep into her tight hole as their kiss grew to a higher level.

She managed to expose his cock to the cool air of the apartment. She wrapped her tiny hand around his throbbing cock and she felt a gush of her cream seep from her tight pussy. She coated his finger with more of her creamy juices as she felt him slide in and out of her faster. She ran her hand up to the tip and felt the pre-cum oozing out, coating her fingers. She squeezed it lustfully as she anticipated this monster in her pussy rather than his fingers.

Sheldon left her tits and moved to her neck and he moaned into her ear as he felt her stroking his cock harder. He pulled away and allowed Eddie to remove his shirt. She shocked him by breaking away and standing, half naked she took him by the hand and got him to his feet. She released his hand and latched onto his cock, still poking out of his pants. She gripped his cock and tugged at him, leading him to the bedroom.

Sheldon stood beside her bed and slowly removed shirt leaving her just in her wet panties. He grabbed the sides of her panties and tugged, They slid down her shapely legs and he guided her back onto her bed. He looked at her with pure lust in his eyes. He reached out and parted her legs revealing her pink, swollen pussy.

Eddie reached out and guided him down to her pussy. He gently kissed her sensitive lips and heard Eddie catch her breath.

Sheldon loved how she tasted. He loved how she smelled and he loved how she looked, he was amazed how differently her pussy looked compared to Penny's fleshy cuntlips. She was tight and he couldn't wait to breach those tight, juicy pussy. His tongue snaked out and he slowly licked from the bottom of her slit to the top. His tongue penetrated those tight, but yielding lips.

Eddie moaned as she felt him sucking her. She clutched at his head as she held him there, but knew he wasn't going anywhere. He worked his pants off, along with his jockey shorts. He managed to kick them off without releasing her tight lipped pussy. He was now completely naked, just as she was.

Sheldon doubled his efforts and used every trick he learned and was soon rewarded with a gush of cream from her as she tightened her thighs around his head. She humped her body against his active tongue as she came and came hard.

She pushed his head away, she was so sensitive and she needed a moment before she was calm enough to take him and have him take her the way she wanted last week.

He moved up her lush body and running his fingers through her hair, it came undone and he combed his fingers through her tousled locks. He had her pinned to the bed, resting his thick shaft along her wet slit as he once again kissed her hard. Eddie willingly parted her lips and accepted his tongue.

Eddie ran her hands down his back. She felt his cock throbbing against her juicy pussy. She clutched at his ass and she sighed as she felt his cock at her entrance. She nipped at his ear and whispered to him, "Put it in, Sheldon, take me. I want you to fuck me!"

Sheldon broke the kiss and held himself up on his arms, reaching down he grabbed his cock. He swept it up and down her tight lips and pushing forward, he slowly pushed forward and sank into her lush body. Inch by inch he watched his cock disappear into her tight pussy.

Eddie thrust up and took the remainder of him into her. She let out a shriek when suddenly Sheldon rolled them over and had her hovering about him. She was plastered to his body, his cock seeded totally in her tight hole. She quivered above him. Her hands were on his chest as she allowed the space for him to thrust up in her over and over again. She threw her head back, sending a waterfall of dirty blonde hair all along her neck and chest. Her mouth dropped open as she tried to breathe. She was coming again and wanted him to cum too.

Sheldon guided her up and down and even though he knew she was cumming, he continued to pump in and out of her and without any notice, he too started to cum. He lost it and sent rope after rope of his hot cum deep into this gorgeous woman.

Eddie clung to him as her orgasm grew stronger and she clung to him. She rolled to the side and he followed. The two of them clung to one another as the aftershocks of their orgasm continued.

After a while, they began again and throughout the night the two of them continued and after falling asleep they went again and again and as the sun came up, they finally fell asleep in each other's arms.

While all of this was happening, Penny guided Jamie into her elaborate apartment. Jamie was in awe of how gorgeous the apartment was, especially comparing it to his place. He really wanted to savor it all, but Penny was in a hurry to get him into bed.

Once she showed him the living room, she took him by the hand and led him towards the bedroom, "Come with me, I wanna show you where the magic happens." She turned around once there and she was surprised when he slid his arms around her and planted a soul-searching kiss on her lips.

Jamie forced his tongue into her mouth as she hands slid down to her bubble butt. He squeezed her ass cheeks as she pressed her body tight to his.

Penny was pleased to feel his cock already pressing against her belly. She sent her tongue into his mouth, giving him what she was getting earlier.

Jamie slowly slid his hand around to the front of her body over her tight blouse. He cupped her ample tit in his palm and he felt the nipple perk up to his touch. He squeezed her soft, pliable flesh and he was rewarded with a moan in his mouth.

She was an experienced porn star, but reveled in the kiss he was applying on her. She released a gasp when she felt him lowering the zipper on her skirt and he dipped his hand into her wet panties.

Penny moaned into his mouth, she knew she couldn't wait any longer to have him. She exhaled loudly and she humped his hand as he took control of her tight body. She ran her tongue along his, her breathing becoming labored. She felt her skirt hit the floor and she was ready for more, much more.

Jamie's fingers ran through her fleshy cuntlips and sucking on her tongue, he sank his fingers into her tight hole and couldn't wait until it was his cock sinking into her and not his fingers.

Penny moaned as she felt a surge of excitement shoot through her body. She kissed him with more urgency as he teased the entrance to her pussy. She couldn't help but subtly writhe against his invading fingers. She tensed up when he pulled back and added a third finger and used his thumb to strum her huge clit.

She moaned even louder and her tongue snaked wildly into his mouth and she rose up on her toes, kissing him frantically. She tensed up again when he slid deeper into her. Her body was totally wired and she caught her breath as a bolt of pleasure coursed through her.

Jamie suddenly slipped his hand out if her panties and tore his mouth from hers. Backing her up, her legs hit the bed and she flopped back down to it.

Jamie stood beside the bed and stripped off his clothes. He grabbed hold of his large shaft and he watched as she gobbled it up with her dark green eyes.

She was sitting up on the edge of the bed and she stared at his large cock just inches from her overheated pussy. She reached out and wrapped her large Nebraska man hand around his throbbing shaft. She squeezed it; she leaned forward and at the same time he stepped closer. She guided the leaking head and dipping her head, she softly kissed his fat mushroomed tip. She felt it swell in her mouth and she felt her pussy leaking seriously. She stared up at him with those gorgeous eyes and opening her mouth, her lips slid over the head and slid along the shaft. Being the expect cocksucker that she was, her lips slid down his pole until her nose was pressed firmly against his belly. She had his entire length in her mouth and down her flexing throat. Her nostrils flared as she slowly pulled back. A stream of saliva dripped off the tip, down her chin and landed on her opened blouse.

She leaned back and stripped off her blouse and her bra followed, freeing those gorgeous mounds of flesh. She leaned forward and with a pop, took the head back into her mouth and bounced up and down several times, making continually popping sounds. She licked at his shaft, treating it like an over sized lollipop. She took him back in and once again deep throated him. She slurped making obscene sounds, sounds she always made in her videos, but did it now for Jamie's pleasure.

Jamie pulled at her ponytail and getting it undone, he raked his fingers through her long, silky blonde locks. He held her head as she gave him another dose of deep-throat. Her eyes were watering, but she never slowed her movements. Her saliva was glistening off his thick shaft as she bobbed up and down, sending a waterfall of blonde, silky hair over his belly and upper thighs.

Jamie was so close and he didn't want to cum yet. He lifted her chin, letting his cock escape her oral cavity. He bent down and kissed her and the saliva built up dripped down her chin and landed on her swaying tits.

Penny fell back and rested on her arms. She looked up and watched as he reached out and tore off her panties. She couldn't tear her eyes away as she watched his head dip lower. She released a grunt when his tongue snaked out and dipped into her fleshy cunt. She clutched at his head, even though he wasn't going anywhere. She fell back to the bed and rolled her head from side to side as she felt his sucking at her cuntlips. She groaned out as he darted his tongue in and out of her sloppy cunt and she exploded when he shoved two fingers into her and sucked at her aching clit. She clung to his head as his tongue lashed out and flicked back and forth, teasing and exciting her fat clit over and over again.

Penny rose up, wanting to watch him at work as her orgasm lessened. She closed her eyes and her head whipped around as she felt him sink a second finger into her. Bolts of excitement shot through her. She planted her feet on his shoulders as he kept his mouth glued to her sopping pussy. His tongue started lashing out, going up and down at a furious pace. The tingles built to a fever pitch as she was once again on the verge of another orgasm.

Her toes curled and she pressed down on his shoulders as she went into yet another crashing climax. She was totally spent and as Jamie pulled back, his tongue snaked out again and ran from asshole to clit, gathering up as much of her milky cream as he could. He smacked his lips, "Mmm the perfect topping for dessert."

Jamie leaned back untangling himself from her long, shapely legs. He hovered over her and kissed her. Penny tasted her tangy juices and licked at him. She kissed him, as she reached down and gathered his shaft in her long, strong fingers. She swept it up and down her fat lipped pussy and finding her overheated opening, she guided it in.

Jamie adjusted his angle of attack and slowly slid inward. He felt her cunt muscles easing up as he shoved forward, sending inch by inch of his fat cock into her pussy.

She threw her head back, "Oh fuck yeah Jamie, just like that, nice and slow, but not too slow. I want you to fuck me and fuck me hard, just give me a second. That second orgasm made me so fucking tight. Mmm, yeah don't stop, give it to me."

She wrapped her legs around him and drew him tight to her body. He bottomed out and held it there, grinding the root of his shaft against her stiff clit, causing her to quiver and shake. She pushed and pulled and he picked up the pace and they went at it like two long lost lovers.

Jamie was dripping sweat from his face and chest. He never stopped, but changed paces and for the next fifteen minutes he was on the cusp of cumming several times, but with all of the practice at Castle's retreat, he leaned how to prolong it. He had Penny cumming so many times, she lost count and as he reached his boiling point, he knew he was a done for. He slammed into her so hard the bed moved with each thrust. He lost it and screamed out, "I'M CUMMING PENNY, TAKE IT, TAKE ALL MY CUM!"

She did and welcomed it and she could have sworn she heard a hiss in her pussy as his cum hit her hot steamy womb, even though it didn't happen, you couldn't tell her she was wrong.

After they uncoupled, he carried her to the bathroom where the two of them had hot, slippery soapy sex and ended up back in bed for yet again, countless bouts before falling asleep from sheer exhaustion, just as Sheldon and Eddie did across town.

More to come soon!

12