Big Bang Theory Season 17 Ep. 06

Story Info
Leonard & Bernie Meet Old Friend & Penny with Five Guys.
6.7k words
4
5k
10
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 171 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Big Bang Theory Season 17 Chapter 6

Back in California California, Leonard decided to take off a few days to accompany Bernadette at a medical convention. She was spearheading the roll-out of Zangen's psoriasis medication. He wanted to be there to cheer her on as he knew this would put her on track for a huge promotion. It would be even better than Deja Vu which was Zangen's money maker even after the three years its been on the market.

They manned the booth that was far larger than any other booth in the convention hall and as expected her product was a huge success. On the second day they were pleased to see a very familiar face at their booth. It was none other then Dr. Emily Sweeney (Laura Spencer).

Leonard came out from around the counter and gave her a big hug, "Wow, it is a pleasure to see you here Emily. So what do you think of my wife's company new psoriasis medication?"

Emily beamed down at him and hugged him back, "Well Leonard, from everything I've read and all of the clinical trials I've seen, I believe it could be a game changer, it could be the miracle cure of the decade. I'd love to discuss this further with Bernadette, but I can see she has her hands full at the moment."

He nodded, "Yeah, she can't stop talking about it, but hold on, let me see if she can break away later and we can discuss this over dinner or drinks."

"Wow, that would be amazing."

"Hold on, let me ask her." He moved over to Bernadette and after getting her attention, he spoke with her for a few moments and she looked to Emily, smiled and nodded.

Leonard came over to Emily, "She says she's love to. Let me know where you are staying and we'll come over t your hotel room after we finish up here and we'll make plans for the evening."

"That would be great Leonard. I'm staying right across the street at the huge hotel, I'll meet the two of you in the lobby at six, okay? I'll be expecting you two after you close up shop here this evening. It was great seeing you two and you have to catch me up with the entire group. I am shocked to see you here with Bernadette. After what happened to Howard, well we'll talk later. I have to go, see you two later."

He looked at Emily, "We're staying at the same hotel. I'm sure Bernadette will want to freshen up before meeting you in the lobby, but six will be doable."

Leonard watched the gorgeous redhead walk away and he looked to Bernadette who was watching him. He waved and went back to work with handing out pamphlets to the crowd.

After closing up, she left most of that to her many assistants and she changed and freshened up before they hurried down to meet in the lobby.

Once they got there and saw Emily. They knew she changed too and was wearing a emerald green dress to showcase her milky white skin and flaming red hair.

Suddenly Bernadette wasn't hungry for food, just a taste of the gorgeous redhead. She stepped over to Emily and hugged her and pulling back she stared in her dark eyes, "Emily, you are looking ravishing, and I don't want to fuck up our relationship, but I find that I'm much rather invite you up to our room. Would you be opposed to that?"

Emily grinned at the tiny blonde, she looked to Leonard, "We can always order room service if we get hungry for food. What are we waiting for, lead the way Leonard."

The three of them made a beeline to the bank of elevators. None of them spoke a word as the elevator ran up to the twenty-fifth floor and once the door opened, Bernadette took Emily by the hand and tugged at her arm until they got the room.

As Leonard worked the key-card, Bernadette couldn't resist the lithe redhead. She pushed her against the wall and reaching up to the much taller woman and cupping her head she drew her red painted lips down and they met in a heated kiss. Her tiny hand slid between the folds of Emily's wrap-around dress and was happy to find her firm tits unencumbered. Her thumb flicked at the cherry red nipple and tweaked it as the kiss grew steamier.

Leonard opened the door and ushered them into the room before they were arrested for indecent exposure.

Leonard closed the door and looked on as Bernie continued her assault on the luscious redhead. She tugged harder on Emily's wrap-around dress and it came apart exposing her lily white tits, crowned with bright red aeroules. She drew her closer and latched onto one of those lovely morsels.

Emily's mouth was gaping open as she drew as much air into her lungs as she could. She reached down and tugged at Bernadette's gypsy dress and she freed Bernie's large, firm tits to her gaze.

Emily began to tease and maul Bernie's tits and she managed to pull Bernie's mouth from her tits and they once again were locked in a passionate kiss.

Leonard was watching in awe as they kissed like two long-lost lovers. Their tits mashed together and he was drooling as their stiff, fat nipples scraped back and forth causing them to perk up and grow darker.

As the kiss continued, Emily grabbed Bernie's large tits and squeezed hard causing Bernie to groan into Emily's mouth.

Bernie worked on Emily's dress and it was now hanging around her waist. It was held up because Bernie failed to untie the rope belt around her waist.

Emily worked quicker and tugging at Bernie's dress and it cleared her bubble butt and left her standing before Emily in just a pair of heels.

Leonard let out a gasp, unaware Bernie left the room without any underwear. He moved over to the two of them, "Ladies, why don't we move away from the door. We have this extremely large bed and I believe the both of you would be a lot more comfortable there."

They parted and as they did, Emily's undid the belt on her dress and let it slip to the floor leaving her in just a tiny thong and high heels. She reached out and took Bernadette by the hand and guided her to the turned down bed.

Bernadette climbed up onto the bed and lying flat on her back, she reached out for Emily and pulled her down to the bed. Bernie grabbed at her hips and drew her over her blonde head.

Emily went willingly and straddling Bernie's head, she lowered her thong covered pussy to Bernie's waiting mouth. She dropped her head and sent a waterfall of flaming red hair over Bernie's bare pussy. Her tongue darted out and went directly for her clit.

Bernie wailed as she felt her clit being sucked in-between her lips. She tore at Emily's thong and was happy to see the carpet matched the drapes. A tiny strip of red hair was just above her very pink and very wet pussy. She used her tiny fingers to part those glistening lips and grabbing hold of her tight ass she pulled her down and she began munching loudly on Emily's slimy cunt.

Leonard watched in awe as his wife and the Raj's old girlfriend and he couldn't see why Raj ever let this treasure escape. He removed his clothes and was poised to join them when the opportunity arose. His cock was stiff as could be just listening to the obscene sounds the two gorgeous women were making. The moans and groans coming from them heightened his excitement and he grabbed his phone from the dresser and began recording this. He would show it one day to Raj and scream at him for letting her go.

Leonard grabbed a chair and placed it beside the bed and kept recording. He knew the video would be a little shaky as he stroked his cock with one hand while trying to steady his phone.

Bernie was the first to cum. She inhaled Emily's scent and the way she worked over her clit and used her slender fingers to pet her G-spot over and over again, she was climbing the walls from how turned-on she was. She was glad she was multi-orgasmic and her second climax was already building.

Emily slowed her pace as she ground her sloppy pussy to Bernie's lips and tongue. She focused on her orgasm which was quickly coming on. When she felt Bernie's fingers invading her two holes, it sent her over the top. She screamed into Bernie's slimy folds and she bucked wildly sending her long, gorgeous hair all over the tiny blonde's lower body.

Emily was quivering and she couldn't lie still over the blonde beneath her. She rolled off of her and spun around.

Leonard stroked his cock even faster as he tossed the phone to the end table and took in the erotic sight before him.

Lying side by side the two incredible beautiful women looked similar and at the same time, completely different. Both had a wild mane of hair spread out around their faces. Their mouths were open, faces glistening with each other's cunt juices. Blonde hair and red hair framed their heads and they looked amazing.

Bernie's huge tits were swaying as she gasped for air as Emily's smaller, but firmer tits stood high on her chest and a thin film of sweat covered them. All four tits were standing proud with stiff nipples pointing upwards and Leonard's mouth watered just imagining sucking on them.

Bernie's tight lipped pussy was swollen and was covered in her juices and Emily's saliva. At the same time Emily's similar pussy was puffy and a bright pink from her recent orgasm. Her tiny strip of red hair was matted down from her orgasm.

When he looked back up to their faces, he saw Bernie smiling at him. She crooked her finger at him, urging him to come join them. He grinned from ear to ear and chuckled, "Who? Me?"

Bernie looked to Emily; "What do you think? Do you wanna give that cock of his a whirl?"

Emily giggled, "Oh Bernadette, I hope you don't mind, but Penny told me long ago he was a very fine fuck. She said he was a world class carpet muncher. Would you mind if he demonstrated his technique on me?"

Leonard was standing beside the bed, waiting for the okay to join them. He looked to Bernie, "Well, what do you say?"

She grinned at her husband and again wiggled her finger, "You better bring that stiff cock over here so Emily can scratch that itch she has between her legs." She turned to Emily and giggled, "By the way, Penny is not wrong. He is a great fuck. He's known at the King of Foreplay and over the past couple of years, he has honed his craft and is fantastic."

Leonard blushed and ignored what Bernie said. He leaped onto the bed, climbing over Bernie and planted his lips to the redhead's slime covered lips. He kissed her and immediately tasted his wife's familiar juices on her lips.

He groped her tits and as he did, Emily's slender fingers jerked on his cock. He knew he had to stop her soon, with all of the stroking he did while watching them, he was already close to cumming.

He guided her back beside his wife and looked to Bernie, "I was amazed how you licked her and made her cum, but now it's my turn and I'm really gonna love going to town on this gorgeous pussy." He hovered over it and drew in a deep breath, "Mmm, I just hope it tastes half a good as it smells. The aroma is intoxicating."

Emily released a groan, "Oh fuck me Leonard, stop teasing me and eat me already!"

He smacked his lips and dropped his head and lips met lips. Her moans grew louder as Leonard feasted on the gorgeous redhead. The sucking and lapping sounds echoed through the hotel room.

Bernie couldn't resist playing with her own pussy. She rolled to the side and closed her lips around one of Emily's pert tits. She sucked avidly at the bright pink tip. She gazed up at the luscious redhead and releasing her tit, she scooted up and once again the two of them were locked in a passionate kiss.

They resumed the kissing they did as the evening began and Leonard looked up and his cock ached just watching the two of them kissing wildly.

Emily began bucking uncontrollably as Leonard had her on the verge of an incredible orgasm and with Bernie kissing her and playing with her tits, she was climaxing again. Her entire body went stiff and she fell back to the bed, gasping for air as she quivered and shook.

Leonard rose up from between her legs and reached over and pulled Bernie to him. The two of them kissed and Bernie could taste Emily's orgasm all over his lips and chin. She licked like a wild animal, drawing every drop of her creamy cum from his face.

Leonard hovered over Emily who was coming down from her intense orgasm. He looked to Bernie, "It is okay if I fucked her now?"

Bernie grinned down at the limp redhead, "Would you like Leonard to fuck you now, Emily?"

She rolled her head to the side, her tousled hair looked amazing. A smile crossed her lips and she nodded, "Oh yes, if he can fuck half as good as he eats pussy, I'll be a happy woman."

Bernie giggled, "Why do you think I keep him around." She looked to Leonard, "Okay husband of mine, have your way with her."

He knelt between her squirming legs and leaned forward, his stiff shaft apparently having a mind of its own found her sucking pussy. Leonard let out a grunt as he plowed into her balls deep with one savage thrust. He was so turned on and ready to fuck, he couldn't resist fucking her hard.

Bernie looked on in awe as Leonard plowed in and out of the squirming redhead like a man possessed.

Emily screamed out from the sudden insertion and the incredible pleasure that coursed through her body. Her legs stiffened and shot upward and encircled his body. She pulled him tight to her body and her heels kicked at his ass and back as she urged him on.

He kissed her and stared down at her as they locked eyes. He pumped in and out of her at a furious pace, "You said you wanted me to fuck you, Emily. This is me fucking you. We can make passionate love later, this is for me. Watching the two of you has me so fucking turned on, I have to fuck and fuck hard!"

Emily wrapped her arms around him, raking her nails across his sweat covered back as she kissed him to shut him up and just fuck her.

Watching the two of them fucking like wild animals, it had the same effect on her as it did on Leonard earlier. She looked on and thought she was in the middle of a world class porno. She caressed her tit and Emily's at the same time. She needed to be fucked. Just hearing the moans and groans from Emily had her on the verge of yet another orgasm.

She attacked Emily's neck and cheek, "Tell me Emily, do you like the way Leonard is fucking you?? Don't you just love how thick it is and those thick veils sliding in and out of your pussy, doesn't just want you to cum and cum hard?"

Emily turned her head and stared into Bernie's lust filled blue eyes. She opened her mouth to reply, but all she could do was moan louder. She nodded and finally gasped out, "OH yes, you are one lucky slut!" She clutched at Bernie's head, pushing it to her neck and she screamed out, "Oh fuck Leonard, I'm cumming! Harder, fuck me harder! YES! YES! OH FUCK YES I'M CUMMMMMMMMMMING!!"

Her legs slipped from his sweaty body and arched her back, meeting his thrust and slammed her cunt hard against him. A gurgling sound escaped her throat as her entire body began to shake as she came and came and came. All of a sudden, she went still and she just lay there rolling her head from side to side as she tried to catch her breath.

After several minutes Emily looked to Bernie, "How do you walk without being bowlegged Bernie? If I had this guy, I'd never leave the bedroom."

Bernie giggled, "Oh I know I'm a lucky woman. He is pretty awesome, isn't he?" Bernie looked down and saw Leonard's lower body covered in sweat and Emily's cunt juices. His cock was swaying from side to side, stiff as can be. She looked to Emily and chuckled, "You know, he hasn't cum yet. Are you ready for another go-round or do I get to finish him off?"

Emily looked down and bit her lip. She looked back to Bernie, "I guess I could use another dose of that gorgeous cock, but if he could do it with a little less urgency and a little bit of romance, I'd love another go at it."

Without waiting, Leonard grabbed her upper thighs and pulled her against him. He slid in and began to slide in and out of her with slow and gentle movements. He smiled when Emily released a gasp, followed by a series of moans and groans.

Bernie watched and her fingers found her own pussy and she began to tickle her clit and dipped into her well over and over again. She reached out and began to fondle Leonard's nuts as she stared at their groins. She loved watching Leonard slide in and out of Emily. She sat large clumps of her cunt cream covering Leonard's thick shaft.

Leonard groaned out as he stared at Bernie and fucked Emily. He reached out and fisting Bernie's messy hair, he kissed her hard as he fucked the redhead. He pulled back, "This is so fucking hot. Kissing you and fucking her."

She giggled, "Oh don't you know it. If you have anything left after fucking her, I'm gonna ride you till you flat-line."

Leonard picked up the pace, his strokes were still slow and even, sliding all the way in and nearly completely out of her before sliding back in deep.

Emily was beginning to rotate her hips and arch her back. She was getting close and her hands reached out and clutched at his forearms, "I'm getting close again, Leonard. Can you cum with me?" I want you to cum inside me. I want you to paint the walls of my pussy as I milk your cock with my talented cunt. Can you do that for me?"

Her movements became urgent and she began pulling at his body as she was on the cusp of another orgasm.

Hearing her request and having the two of them teasing him he was there too. He picked up the pace and when he felt Bernie shove a tiny finger up his ass, he lost it. He slammed into Emily as hard and as fast as he could. He threw his head back and screamed out, "I'm cumming! OH FUCK YEAH!" He stiffened and began to pump his potent seed into her. He became light headed, he came so hard and for so long.

Uncontrollable spams wracked her lithe body as she came again and feeling his hot cum filling her sent her into a realm she hadn't felt in many, many years. She caressed him lovingly and drawing him down, she clung to him and rained kisses all over his face, neck and shoulders. "Wow, that was amazing. I can't remember the last time I came so hard and felt such a heavy load fill me up."

Bernadette came over and caressed Emily, "I love sharing him. Just to let you know, it is something we rarely do. It's all three of us having sex together, not individually and if we ever cross paths again, we'd love to share one another with you again."

Emily cupped the back of Bernie's head. She drew her down to her and as they kissed passionately, they turned their heads and Leonard joined in their loving kiss.

Leonard slowly pulled out of Emily and her cunt made a sucking sound. He sat back on his haunches and watched his cum begin to dribble out of her. He looked to Bernie and Emily, "I don't know about you two, but all of that made Leonard a very hungry man. What do you say we clean up and order room service."

Bernie giggled, "Sorry Leonard, but I'm staring at my dessert right now, so move aside and let me at it."

Emily let out a squeal and it was followed by a long drawn-out moan. She fisted Bernadette's tousled locks as she held her steady.

Bernadette locked her lips over Emily's leaking hole and she sucked and licked up every drop that Leonard deposited in her.

Emily tugged at her head, "How about sharing?"

Bernie clamored up Emily's body and kissing her with an open mouth, she dribbled Leonard's cum off her tongue and she groaned as Emily sucked hard on her tongue. Emily swallowed and returned to lick Bernie's lips and sucked on her tongue.

Bernie returned for another dose of the cum from Emily's pussy and this time, she swallowed it. She returned again and again for more and she let out a squeal.

Leonard was once again stiff and he began fucking Bernie doggy. With each thrust, he shoved her face tighter to Emily's pussy.

The three of them continued till the wee hours of the morning. They stopped briefly and the ladies ran into the bathroom as Leonard slipped into a robe to let the waiter set up the meal they ordered from room service.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers
12