Big Bang Theory Season 17 Ep. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They ate in the nude and licked and ate some of the food off of one another. They ended up in the shower, washing, sucking and fucking one another until they were looking like prunes. After drying off, they went at it again in the crumpled bedding. As the sun began to rise, Leonard closed the curtains and the three of them cuddled together and drifted off to sleep.

Back in New York, Penny was more than ready to resume her porn career. She got with Eric and found a rather lengthy, high-end production. She was excited about the project and was excited to begin.

The cast included James Dean, who was playing her husband. The five men lucky to join in were Mandingo, Lexington Steele, Sean Michaels, Shane Diesel and Isiah Maxwell. Penny had the pleasure of working with them all in the past except for Isiah and she was anxious to test him out.

The story was set around a poker night. It seemed that her husband had lost big last week and to soften the blow of his loses, Penny agreed to be the maid servicing them in any way for this week's poker night.

The guys began to arrive and Sean stood over James, "So James, where is our little maid? I'm sure my buddies, along with me are anxious for her to wait on us."

Mandingo came over and hovered over the white husband, "Yeah James, I'm not gonna be very pleased if she doesn't get her pretty little ass down here and take care of the five of us, right Shane?"

Shane flexed his bulging muscles, "You're right, I'd hate to see this pretty white carpet all stained with your blood."

Lex came over too, "Now, now men, don't be in much of a hurry. I'm sure James is just keeping us in suspense as Penny prepared some appetizers and our beverages, right James?"

He nodded, "You're right Lex, "Penny is just putting on the final touches to her outfit. I saw her just a while ago and my God, she looked so fucking hot."

Just then, Penny came strolling out of the hallway. She stopped at the entrance to the living room and struck a pose. Even though four of the five black men were very familiar with Penny and what she could do to a man and what she would allow men to do with her, they were still dumbstruck at her beauty.

Her blonde hair and make-up were flawless. She was wearing a black and white French maid's outfit. On her shapely, toned legs were black fishnet stocking and on her large pretty feet were black 4-inch heels that made her long legs look even longer. Their eyes drifted upward and on top her outfit dipped and exposed much of her 38DD tits. The maid's skirt was extremely short and it easily showed her frilly white panties. She stuck out her leg and kicked it up and in doing so, she showed them her panties.

She approached the group of black men and bit her lower lip. They were painted a bright red, "Can I get any of you men a drink, or anything else?"

She turned and swayed to the kitchen and bent over to ran her hands from ankle to above her skirt, flashing them her tight ass. The tiny frilly panties crawled up the crease of her ass and she turned and looked back, "Drinks are coming up, just take a seat guys and I'll be right there."

Over the next fifteen minutes she walked in and out of the kitchen and living room. She touched each guy seductively and brushed against their arms and giggled.

It was easy to see each of them were sporting huge hard-ons and as she passed, they managed to touch her before she skipped away. There was a hand on her bare back, her ass for a quick squeeze and a hand drifted to her calf and slid up her knee to her thigh before she scampered away again. It was easy to see she wasn't wearing a bra as her thick nipples were nearly boring holes in her skimpy top.

After delivering another round of drinks, she stood between Lex and Sean. She released a tiny moan and she shivered. James looked and saw Sean's hand drifted up under her skirt. He reached her panties and gently caressed her pussy through her panties for the remainder of the hand.

With each deal, Penny took a spot between different guys and soon the poker hands were taking longer as the guy she was beside took liberties with her and the remainder of the guys watched and hoped they were next.

Penny left the poker table and went to the bathroom and she slipped out of her panties and after relieving herself, she wiped herself and found she was dripping wet and not from her pee. She licked her fingers and groaned. She was ready for more and after washing her hands, she stepped out of the bathroom, leaving her panties on the counter.

The cameraman caught every second of what she did there and followed her out to the living room. She stood before the black men and her husband and let out a deep burst of air, "How about upping the ante? The winner of each hand get to have me sit on their lap until the next hand."

Lex was the winner of the first hand and Penny hurried around the table and sat across his lap. He folded without even looking at his cards. He brushed her hair aside and began feasting on her bare neck and shoulder. His hands moved from her shoulders to the top of her swelling tits. It was a quick hand and Lex was pissed when it was time to release her.

Isiah won the next hand and he was excited seeing this was his first shot at Penny. As she settled down on his lap, he slid his hand along her blouse and quickly unbuttoning two of the buttons in the center, he slid his hand under the thin material and pinched and tugged roughly on her already rock-hard nipples. He used his other hand to turn her chin and he planted a open-mouthed kiss on her lips and she met his tongue with her own and she sucked lewdly on his fat, slippery tongue.

He groaned when Mandingo yelled out, "Break, I won the next hand, let the bitch go." She got up on shaking legs. She was getting sopping wet and not only wanted, but needed some direct contact with her pussy.

She moved over to Mandingo and saw the huge bulge in his pants. She straddled his legs and he yelled out, "I'm out this hand, and you cocksuckers better make this hand a lot longer than the last two." His hands gripped her ass as she leaned over him and shivered as he attacked her bare shoulder and she let out a gasp when she felt him slip two or three fingers between her legs and and finger fucked her. She was on the verge of an orgasm when Sean called out, "I won, get her over here and let me at her."

She was rotated around the table and she was just coming down from her second tiny orgasm. She was more than ready for a good hard fucking and she stood on wobbly legs and stared at her husband, "Sorry James, but looks like I'm the big winner tonight, not you. I'm all in for the next deal. The winner doesn't get the pot, I do but the winner gets me for the night."

James' jaw dropped, but knew the pot would grow and grow and he might lose his wife, but he got the money in the pot. He knew it was nearly a bidding war to fuck her like a hooker, but he was too turned on to say no. He stared at the five guys, "Okay, I'm in, but I get to watch."

Shane chuckled, "You are one sorry excuse for a husband, but I don't care if you watch me fuck her, are the rest of you guys okay with it?"

They all nodded and James dealt the cards. It was seven card stud and after the two cards were dealt down, he flipped the first card over. The pot grew quickly and by the time the hole card was dealt, Lex put his hand up and made James wait, "I have something to sweeten the pot. We all put all in and the winner will share Penny after he has his shot at her first."

Penny's jaw dropped and she let out a squeal, "I'm in, just look at all that fucking money James, we are both winners."

His cock was nearly tearing a hole in his pants and he nodded, "Okay, everyone put all in and here comes the hole card." He dealt it out and Shane had a huge smile on his face. He turned over his cards, "Full Boat, King high."

There were groans all around, but James scooped up the winnings and Penny moved over to Shane. She straddled him, but really didn't get her first as the other guys gathered around her and there were hands and lips all over her. They fingered her to an explosive orgasm.

Penny sank to her knees and went to work on Shane's pants. She started bobbing up and down on him and glanced over and saw the other guys removing their pants too.

Before long she had two cocks in her hands and another in her mouth. She switched off, but concentrated on Shane seeing he was the winner.

Shane managed to pop his cock out of her mouth and bent her over the side of the sofa. He raised one of her legs and planted it on the arm of the sofa and with one swift thrust, sank his rather stubby, but extremely fat cock, balls deep into her weeping pussy. He fucked her long, hard and fast as Isiah flopped down on the sofa cushion before her. He fisted her gorgeous blonde hair in his long black fingers and guided his cock to her plush lips.

Penny relished getting spit-roasted and sucked at his cock as Shane continued to pound away at her slick cunt, "Oh fuck, just look how those fat lips cling to my cock as I fuck her, Sean!" He shoved a finger up her ass and he was toast. He felt her tighten her cunt muscles around his cock and he was done for. He went over the top and pumped into her as hard as he could and grinding his root against her, he pulled out quickly for the money shot. He really wanted to fill her cunt with his load, but knew he wouldn't get another shot after that. He sent blast after blast on her tight ass and across her tapered back.

Lex sandwiched his way in and took up where Shane left off. He slammed into her and massaged Shane's cum into her back and ass. He drove into her hard as he could. He leaned over and nipped at her ear, "I've missed this Penny!"

She groaned but just pushed back to meet his urgent thrusts with one of her own. She knew she couldn't respond as she stared into the camera. She just moaned and nodded to the camera as her eyes rolled back in her head.

Lex enveloped her body with his well-muscled arms and began to palm, squeeze and tug at her swaying tits. He let go of one tit and slapped her ass in concert with his thrusts and it sparked a rumbling in Penny and she came again unexpectedly.

She threw her head back when he pulled on her hair and kissed her before she resumed sucking at Isiah's cock.

As she calmed down from her third orgasm, Lex gathered her up in his arms and carried her down the hall to the bedroom. He was followed by the other four men, her husband and the two cameramen and director.

She was flopped down on her back and she immediately spread her legs. Isiah stepped in for a shot at her tight pussy. He shoved his huge black cock into her and she growled out in the pleasure she was giving her.

He placed her legs on his shoulders as he fucked her and turned her on by talking to her, calling her every name in the book and spitting out how he was going to fill her with his cum. "Yeah that's right you fucking white whore. I'm gonna fill you with my black seed and breed a little mixed race fucker in you."

She moaned louder just thinking about it, knowing she couldn't have a baby and her excitement waned thinking how she betrayed Leonard and lost their baby.

She was shaken from her doldrums when Mandingo climbed up on the bed and turned her head towards him and shoved his huge black shaft into her mouth. She quickly forgot about Leonard and the baby and began sucking on Mandingo. She was back on track and was bound and determined to show they all just what a slut she really was. She grabbed hold of his tight black ass and pulled him tight to her face and she swallowed his entire thick, black shaft. She looked up and saw the camera focused on her red lips as her tongue stabbed at his nut sack and easily brought him to the brink of cumming.

She kept it up and didn't stop as she sucked and fucked each one of them. She rewarded Mandingo with the blowjob of his life and he pulled his spasming cock from her mouth and let loose. He drenched her face in his cum and as he fell away. James was there with a warm washcloth to wipe her face. She stopped him, scooped up as much as she could and drank it down.She turned her shiny face to him, "Okay James, now wipe me clean, I'm ready for another one."

Before she could react, Sean was on his back, he rolled her over to straddle him and as he entered her, Shane was kneeling before her. She gobbled up his cock and she growled out as she felt one more at her ass. She looked back and saw Lex poised above her. He ran his thick, fat cock up and down her butt crack and just as he was about to shove it in. Penny pushed back and took him halfway into her ass.

She was air tight and as Sean fucked her pussy and Shane fucked her mouth, Lex took his time sliding in and out of her ass. He savored the tightness and he remembered the great times the two of them had when it was just them and no camera to perform before.

It seemed to go on forever and when Lex was at the brink, he withdrew from her ass and painted her back with his hot load. He was replaced by Isiah and he took over. Sean was taking his time, trapped under all of those legs and arms and he continued to pump in and out of her just enough to stay hard. Isiah lost it before long and as he covered her ass with his load he screamed out, "You have to have the hottest and most talented ass I've ever fucked."

Shane came next; coating her face and shot cum into her now messy hair. Sean had her all to himself and he rolled her over and began fucking her in the missionary position. He drove into her as hard and as fast as he could. He screamed out as he pulled out and pumped his cum all over her belly and tits.

Penny was savoring the feeling of completely draining five of the hottest black studs in the business and as she turned her head, her face was filled with James Dean's cock. She suddenly got her second wind and sucked his balls deep into her mouth and throat. She massaged his balls and used every trick in her arsenal to get him off.

James growled out, "Oh fuck, what a mouth my wife has!" He whipped his cock out of her and dumped one of the largest loads she ever took. He drenched her and she flopped back down on the bed and stared up at the camera as she licked and drank down all she could. She winked at the camera and giggled, "So next Saturday, another poker night?"

The director called out, "Cut, that's a wrap, great action Penny, best ever."

As the guys slipped out of the bedroom and the light were turned off, Penny lay there. She sank into a funk again, thinking about what Isiah said about a baby and tears began rolling down her cheek. She covered her eyes with the back of her hand and sobbed quietly, "Oh fuck me, Why, oh why did I ever cheat of Leonard. God help me, will I ever get over this empty feeling!"

After that, Penny continued her acting profession and went on to a bigger and better career.

Sheldon was gone more than he was home, spending the majority of the time in Russia trying to get his international weather network off the ground.

Leonard and Bernadette bettered their careers and watched in awe as Halley and Michael grew and thrived.

Weeks ran into months, months ran into years and years ran into a decade. Before long it was nearly fifteen years since that faithful night when Penny screwed up and had a planned miscarriage.

Come back to see what occurred after that and what became of the entire group. It will shock you!

12