Big Bang Theory - Sheldon IS an Alien

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
593 Followers

Penny swiftly put her clothes back on, climbed the stairs to the roof and told Bernadette that she thought Sheldon would join them if she asked him to. Penny crawled back under the comforter with Leonard and wondered why she was so exhausted and horny. She whispered in his ear, "I hope this planet thingy is over soon because I want you...also, I have something kinda important to tell you."

Suddenly, as if in a trance, Bernadette announced, "I'm going down to talk to Sheldon."

"Don't be too convincing," laughed Howard.

Entering Sheldon's apartment, Bernadette went straight to his room as if being guided by some internal GPS system. Finding Sheldon standing in the middle of his bedroom dressed in his bathrobe (his appearance had reverted to normal), she blurted out in familiar Bernadette fashion, "quit whining about whatever it is that's bothering you and get up to the roof. Your friends have gone to a lot of trouble for this celestial event."

Suddenly a total calm spread over her entire body and she could hear Sheldon's voice inside her head, "thank you for coming Bernadette, now if you would be so kind as to remove your clothing." Without a second's hesitation she unbuttoned her pink sweater and flung it to the floor, followed by her quite plain print dress. Kicking off her shoes into the pile, she reached behind her and unclasped her lacy, but sturdy, white bra. Shrugging it off her shoulders and down her pale arms, her gigantic 38 D breasts flopped out onto her chest. They seemed even larger because she was barely five feet tall. Sheldon's voice invading her head again, "excellent...your mammary glands will provide much sustenance for my offspring."

Glancing up she should have been shocked to see that Sheldon's face was now even paler and seemingly scaly and his eyes had taken on a reptilian appearance, but she wasn't. She merely asked, and realized she wasn't speaking, "what exactly is going on here."

"I know you have an aversion to children, but I sense a strong maternal instinct in you. How else would you tolerate Howard. As I'm sure you have surmised by now, you are completely under my telepathic control, and you may have also guessed that I am not of this earth. I am of a species alien to this planet and I seek viable eggs and a welcoming womb to continue my species. We are only able to procreate during what you call the celestial event, which is why you are here. Momentarily I will implant my seed directly onto your egg and you will be pregnant with my offspring. You and Howard will raise the child as your own. The only difference you will notice will be the rapid development of the child, and a shortened gestation period. You are both scientist's so I'm sure you can explain to Howard that birth control is not foolproof and sometimes tests are faulty and babies are born prematurely."

"Very well," Bernadette thought as she rolled down her dark brown panty hose along with her very modest panties. She was, of course, not surprised in the least at the revelation that Sheldon was an alien. As she stood nude in front of Sheldon, totally unselfconscious, she was a tiny beauty. Her enormous tits hung on her chest, capped by large brown areola and even darker jelly bean sized nipples. With her short legs spread, her incredibly long labia hung down nearly three inches and the left one sported a bright gold labia ring. "A souvenir of a drunken sorority party," she felt the compulsion to explain.

"I see," Sheldon thought, "it shouldn't hinder our task." He let his robe fall to the floor and Bernadette's eyes widened when she observed his lack of genitalia. There was not even time for her to form an opinion before his two slate shaded tentacles began to emerge and grow from his crotch. "You will notice that there are ribs and protrusions on my reproductive appendages," he nodded, "these will add to your pleasure and stimulation. The nodules secrete a lubricating substance that will also stimulate and arouse you; as will the penetration of both your orifices. My seed will be directly streamed up your Fallopian tubes."

Bernadette noticed now that Sheldon's hands had transformed into those resembling the Gray Tree Frog. There were suction cups on his three fingers and she knew that species of frog was capable of changing color from green to gray or yellow, for camouflage. His thoughts suggested, "due to your height, this may be easier if you were to lay on my bed during the process." Without comment she clambered up on his bed, wondering if any female had ever been there before. The sepia tentacles continued to grow and she found herself mesmerized as they waved in the air, wondering how long they would get..

Her huge breasts flattened out on her sides like oversized water balloons and she watched as his webbed fingers attached themselves to her fleshy bags. "Mmmm," her mind moaned as her aroused nipples were sucked into the suction cups. Sheldon massaged her tits as they undulated against her chest. Bernadette spread her shapely legs wide and bent her knees, inviting the flexible appendages to penetrate her. Sheldon's mind suggested that she wedge a pillow underneath herself to make access to her holes easier. The smaller one snaked its way across the bedspread, separating her ample ass cheeks and began to wedge itself into her ass hole. Immediately the lubricant began to stimulate her sex drive and made her skin tingle. "Holy shit," her mind screamed as the alien snake inched its way up her rear tunnel, and the suction cups kneaded her tits.

The hormones secreted by the nodules were absorbed into her blood stream and Bernadette's body craved sexual release. She reached down between her legs, grasped her elongated labia and spread them wide, opening her pussy to better accommodate Sheldon's penetration. The larger tentacle was wider than a soup can and Bernadette knew that she had never been fucked by anything that large. "Do it," her mind urged, "stretch my pussy."

As soon as the gray alien limb made contact with her opening, a hot, tingling sensation spread up the entire length of her tunnel, courtesy of the lubricating stimulant. "Holy shit," she verbally blurted out as her hips began to circle on the pillow. Slowly, the giant alien cock pushed into her cunt, spreading her hole wider than it had ever been. Bernadette lifted her head to look down between her breast mounds and watch the monstrous invader slither up into her pussy. She released her lips and marveled as the gigantic gray snake penetrated her tight opening and pushed her labia up inside her. Her cunt was being stretched beyond imagination and Bernadette threw her head back against the bed and screeched, "oh my fucking God...fuck me...fuck me."

The farther up her tunnel the immense probe advanced, the more stimulating fluid it spread, until it felt like her cunt was on fire. The giant tentacle expanded, contracted and undulated inside her pussy like a huge anaconda, and Bernadette was aroused more than she would ever be. Feeling both of her holes being penetrated and stretched and assaulted simultaneously, she wailed, "holy fucking shit...fuck my fucking holes...jam those fucking cocks into me...fuck me...fuck me." The muscles lining her pussy began to spasm; trying to grip the slippery shaft inside her. Her tiny body writhed in ecstasy on the bed as the alien Sheldon continued to fuck her, stretching her cunt even wider.

He reasoned that it was logical to please his subject since he was using her womb to incubate his offspring. He stood by the bed watching his tentacles shove up into her pussy and ass, her huge tits sloshing up and down on her chest. He had to admit he was fascinated by the way her long pussy lips gripped his appendage as it slid in and out of her vagina. Deep inside her belly Bernadette could feel a tickling sensation and Sheldon assured her in her mind, "your egg is now being fertilized...the procedure is a success."

Learning from his previous experience with Penny, alien Sheldon continued to fuck Bernadette. Her body writhed and squirmed as the alien cocks stretched her holes by expanding inside her. "Oh my fucking God," she squealed as it felt like she was experiencing one continuous climax. She thrashed on the bed, thrusting her pelvis upward in an attempt to get greater penetration. Reading her mind, Sheldon extended the giant cock, allowing it to bump against her cervix. He expanded its girth, stretching her cunt and fucking her even harder, scraping her clit with the ridges and nodules. Bernadette felt like her pussy was going to explode and she screamed, "holy fucking shit...stretch my fucking cunt...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me."

When Sheldon reattached his suction cup fingers to her engorged nipples, the additional stimulation was excessive and Bernadette lost consciousness for several seconds. When she awoke, Sheldon's tentacles were slithering out of her holes and receding back into his body. He gradually was regaining his normal appearance and communicating to her, "you will remember nothing of this encounter...only what suggestions I have implanted in your brain. You will return to the roof with your friends and tell them I may join the group later. Thank you for the use of your womb."

Feeling in a daze or some sort of trance, Bernadette swiftly dressed and ascended the stairs to the roof, where she relayed his message. Putting her arm around the effeminate Howard, she asked, "are there any pickles here...I have a craving."

*****

This story was just for fun...thanks for reading.

shaggy77
shaggy77
593 Followers
12